[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are TERFs against hormone treatment for gender dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1477403619310.jpg (35KB, 558x295px) Image search: [Google]
1477403619310.jpg
35KB, 558x295px
Why are TERFs against hormone treatment for gender dysphoria even when no social transition is involved?
>>
>>8660850
Why are anti-Jewish Nazis against Jews even when they aren't bankers?
>>
>>8660854
terfs aren't feminine hormone haters, anon.
that analogy doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8660850
because TERFism is not a coherent, rational world view, but reactionary fueled by fear
>>
>>8660850
because terfs are fucking stupid lmao
>>
>>8660859
They do basically hate male femininity though, seeing it as an attack on women.
>>
File: 1501628087360.png (3MB, 1656x1480px) Image search: [Google]
1501628087360.png
3MB, 1656x1480px
>>8661214
because commies are fucking stupid lmao
>>
>>8662175
the tranny on the right look like cute man, the tranny on the left can fuck off
>>
File: 9048543.png (1MB, 934x1178px) Image search: [Google]
9048543.png
1MB, 934x1178px
>>8662175
She looks like Temple Grandin, I guess. However you want to take that.
>>
I have never heard this OP I just heard they don't consider them women.
>>
>>8661890
they worship femininity to the point where anything else adopting it is an aberration like believing in a heresy. Collectivist viewpoints from both the right and the left have taught the useful idiots in our society that it's better to attack nebulous concepts and speak in terms of hiveminds rather then individuals with confirmation bias and Freud serving as the shaky foundation for a worldview centered around launching personal attacks against others over and over again. This makes them good company with the /pol/ toadlet and I would not be surprised if both sides would move toward syncretism in the future.
>>
>>8662175
>>8662183
>>8662196
>shopped pictures
>>8662228
>>8662228
i mean a few months ago one of the "femboys on hrt" from on here went to /r/gendercritical and made quite a big post on there thinking they'd be accepted

but nah the terfs freaked out
>>
File: 1500860850214.png (500KB, 2324x886px) Image search: [Google]
1500860850214.png
500KB, 2324x886px
>>8662242
/pol/tards are a kneejerk reaction to the social order of radfems
it was inevitable
>>
>>8662261
>shopped pictures
the only thing shopped about it is your ugly boyfriend was pasted into the image
>>
>>8662272
i mean you can claim whatever you want but anyone can look me up on the archives and see the original that i posted

it's just kinda flattering that the only way someone could insult my appeaerance is by shopping my face to be twice as long lmao
>>
>>8662261
Tfw that gendercritical post was me
>>
>>8662290
LOL poor you, how did you feel about their reaction?

also why did you want their approval?
>>
>>8662296
I'm insecure about my gender and masculinity and wanted approval for being a freak, pretending you're just a femboy is easier than trying to be a gorl
>>
>>8662314
T_T

at least the quotes in my post were appropriate then
>>
>>8662290
Do you have a link or screencap?
>>
>>8662263
>NAZBOL GANG
>>
>>8662175
>needing to photoshop sertii's picture because you're so mangry
lol
>>
>>8664114
>using mangry unironically
>>
>>8664799
i'm going to stuff you in a trash can lol
>>
>tfw nicole and sertii stopped shitting up /mtfg/ so that they could start shitting up literally the entire board
>>
>>8668251
what do you have against them though
>>
Watch the ST Voyager episode The Scorpion.
>>
>>8662242
>they worship femininity to the point where anything else adopting it is an aberration
Are you high? TERFs don't do that at all, they consider femininity a mind trap created by EBIL MENG to torment women, and believe that everyone would behave exactly identically if left alone by their imaginary Satan. I don't know how they account for the well known mood effects of E and T but I assume it involved the word "internalized".

Anyway, that's why they all dress like dykes, because they think beauty and feminine presentation are not just imaginary but malicious traps to keep them from achieving their true potential. Nevermind that none of them has the potential of a potato, that's just another product of the evil works of the MAN CABAL holding them back.
>>
>>8673224
>Anyway, that's why they all dress like dykes, because they think beauty and feminine presentation are not just imaginary but malicious traps to keep them from achieving their true potential.

Doesn't this just reveal that they see masculinity as the ideal? Which we already knew from the way they treat femme trans women, but yeah.
>>
>>8673231
They have to believe that because otherwise they are admitting that a) something about femininity is not patriarchal oppression and b) something good is denied to men (and "men stop men being feminine out of misogyny" stops holding up as an excuse).
>>
>>8660850
Because transbians (known on here as AGP) are creepy
>>
>>8673231
>Doesn't this just reveal that they see masculinity as the ideal?
Yes. Of course they do, their whole thesis is that men are free while women are enslaved and that "a man" is what you act like if you have mental liberty, except then they also hate men and everything men do, so the shit they disapprove of they call "toxic masculinity" and declare to be another vile work of the Ghost of Patriarchy or whatever the fuck.

If this seems exactly identical to Soviet justifications for why everything bad is the product of capitalism, congratulations, yes it is. It's precisely identical logic. I don't know if that's because they inherited bolshie thinking or if it's just the standard contorted unlogic anyone uses when faced with having to justify obvious contradictory nonsense which they believe in anyway due to kool-aid overdose.
>>
>>8660850
terfs have no rhyme or reason, just hate
>>
>>8664224
it's the only way to be used
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.