[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else find themselves really resenting men after coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: you_know_i_had_to_do_em.jpg (87KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
you_know_i_had_to_do_em.jpg
87KB, 600x634px
anyone else find themselves really resenting men after coming out/starting to transition?

not to say I roll all men into the same camp but douche/ignorant/basic/masculine men make me extremely irritated.
I'm only 3 months into hrt but I'm quite obviously a least a fag and whenever I see these guys in public/on the train
I just get really uncomfortable, way more so than before coming out.

that said I want nothing more than a strong tall dude to hold me close and squeeze me~<3
>>
I see no point in resenting them. I just bro around with them and occasionally make them feel awkward by talking about boy butts, anal, dicks, and how I could dom them.
>>
>>8660526
It makes sense, you are jealous they were successful at something you failed to be (a man) and now you are going to try to be something you can't (a woman). Being butthurt is pretty expected from a failure.
>>
>>8660592
/thread
>>
>>8660592
lol at the failed man meme, if I had a choice I'd 100% pick being a fake woman than a cis man.
trust, I've never been jealous of dudes
>>
>>8660526
we actually thrive on resentment

the more dirty looks a man gets from women and women (male), the larger his penis and testes grow, big facts
>>
>>8660592
Kek
>Le failed man meme

>>8660526
Hated men before I started transitioning because dudebros reminded me of my abusive father.
There's nothing like being beaten and told you're a worthless piece of shit in high school for getting a B on a test to make you think all men are Greek gods.
>>
>>8660526
I just think most are assholes. Usually the straight ones
>>
>>8660611
Ok, stay a failure of a man trying to be a woman. Just don't raise any children.

>>8660633
>Failed man meme
>Meme

>Because my dad hit me I'm going to inject myself with estrogen and cut off my dick
Mental illnesses are fascinating
>>
>>8660526
I only resent men that are insecure about their masculinity, and in the case of both men and women if they are homophobes
>>
>>8660837
This

Meanwhile, men who are more secure and accept me unequivocally become some of my closest friends. Straight men who really don't have a single fear about being physically and emotionally close to gay men make everything about my life easier, and fortunately as I've gotten older I've found that more and more men are like that. Guys become more secure in themselves and their masculinity, and then they don't feel the burdening pressure to prove their straightness to the world.

They also give the best hugs
>>
>>8660526
I kind of get the feeling that guys are looking at me and thinking that I'm a fag or lesser than them. Then I remember just how insecure I am and that they probably just think I'm cute ;)
>>
File: 409358.png (2MB, 2542x1428px) Image search: [Google]
409358.png
2MB, 2542x1428px
>>8660837
The idea of being with any man who is either insecure or secure in their masculinity terrifies me in that they're both at extremely high risk of becoming bisexual, gay, or worse, a transvestite fetishist.
>>
>>8660928
>implying tranny chasers aren't the cream of the crop of men
>>
>>8660526
hon detect
>>
>>8660526
I was extremely androphobic during my first year of hrt, and before hrt, because I was traumatized and needed to dissociate myself from my past masculine self
>>
>>8660944
I meant the "become the gf" types.
>>
>>8660973
All trannies are become the gf types.
>>
>>8660951
>androphobic
i kind of like the sound of that...
>>
File: womenh.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
womenh.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8660526
Women are to be exterminated and MTF trannies should be reduced into role of sex chattel for men who cannot give up their heterosexuality.
>>
>>8660592
Lol I love how men are so up their own assess that they can't even wrap their head around why someo would gladly choose to be a fake woman over being a real man. Like being trans is terrible, but way better than being a man, I'd be selling myself short if I didn't transition.
>>
>>8661104
Being a man only sucks when you suck at being a man.
>>
>>8661104
>cutting off your own cock and becoming the laughingstock of the world is actually an upgrade
This is what trannies actually believe.
>>
File: 904359083.png (2MB, 1636x1406px) Image search: [Google]
904359083.png
2MB, 1636x1406px
>>8661104
Because men are basically just existenceless and the only ways that they "exist" are ways that people, mostly women, desire out of it them, so why would it ever "bother" them? That goes for all men, numales, masculine males, etc.
>>
>>8660526
Never really liked them or related in the first place.
>>
>>8661077
but you probably don't like the feel of that, especially since you are forever stuck with male past and male body parts that no hrt will ever change

https://www.healthtopia.net/disease/mental-health/phobia/androphobia-fear-men
>>
They are annoying as fuck because they overcompensate for their fragile masculinity.
>>
>>8661286
>Acting like yourself, a man is overcompensating
Says the one taking female hormones and cutting off his dick. Who's overcompensating?
>>
>>8661126
>That goes for all men, numales, masculine males, MTFs, etc.
FTFY
>>
>>8661126
It wouldn't be that way if women were not parasites to society.

What do you know about manhood anyway? If I would, just for a second, believe that you've always been a woman, in spirit, then this comes with the implication that you have never had a male perspective. This makes your previous autistic outburst just a display of ignorance towards the opposite gender (with which you have NEVER identified). Guess what that makes you fagot? A sexist pig.
>>
File: 1500036448009.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500036448009.png
85KB, 327x300px
>>8660526
I haven't started hrt yet but even as a kid I used to hate hypermasculine men, and it's not because of "jealous because they are what I couldn't be" meme, no, because I got mad every single time somebody slightly implied I was "masculine".
Now that I know that I'm transbian it makes so much more sense, but back in those days (and with that I mean when puberty started) I seriously doubted my sexuality, and asked myself if I was gay constantly because of this, every time the answer was "no" but not because I had a pride to protect or anything, it was sincere, which at the time was infuriating because it was a "hole" I couldn't figure out why it was there. Paradoxically, now that I think about it, I didn't had many female friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 700x850px
>>8661370
That's fine by me.
>>
File: 1356732-620xdf.jpg (51KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1356732-620xdf.jpg
51KB, 620x620px
>>8661370
you forgot that you are talking with crazy and pathological attention whore who spews obvious nonsense in a form of questions to get (you)s and annoy people
>>
>>8661480
>tfw no obese tranny gf
>>
>>8661488
cum get me little man
>>
>>8661499
Pics
>>
>>8661274
>https://www.healthtopia.net/disease/mental-health/phobia/androphobia-fear-men

i guess but at least my body stands as a testament to how much I dislike men/maleness. plus I'm transitioning at 20 so it might take a while but eventually I'll look pretty darn female
>>
>>8661090
>/r9k/: the post
>>
I resent men who treat mtfs like wartime deserters from the man army and refuse to accept that you are not now and never were a man. Stop trying to draft us.
>>
>>8661513
/r9k/ is way too mild compared to what you're dealing with here.
>>
>>8661530
>I resent men
>Robert C. Solomon, a professor of philosophy at the University of Texas at Austin, places resentment on the same continuum as anger and contempt, and he argues that the differences between the three are that resentment is anger directed toward a higher-status individual; anger is directed toward an equal-status individual; and contempt is anger directed toward a lower-status individual.
So you feel inferior to men.
>>
>>8661508
>i guess but at least my body stands as a testament to how much I dislike men/maleness
Don't be mad when you start to want boys to touch you and you want to smell them and touch them too.
You'll get fidgety when you hear a boys voice you like and get lightning squiggles in your stomach if he notices you and smiles at you.
>>
>>8661530
Stop thinking you have a special exemption.
>>
>>8661508
no you won't. stop being delusional. 20 is not early, and your skeleton won't change
>>
>>8661537
>professor of philosophy
>>
>>8661543
i already admitted to that in my og post.. i just notice rude men more these days
>>
>>8661580
yeah, cause that makes him completely incapable for producing accurate theory about human society and psychology

unlike you, anon from 4chan
>>
I'm the opposite. I really resented men until I was able to transition.
>>
>>8661530
You are still a man, just a terrible one.
>>
>>8661587
o my b.
>>
>>8660526
I want to marry a fat hairy dude and share a bag of chips with him.
>>
>>8660526
>anyone else find themselves really resenting men after coming out
No trans but I resent all straight people because their existence is a given, while I have to justify mine.
>>
>>8661580
But it's true, resent means hostility towards someone with a higher status than you. So you acknowledge men are higher beings.
>>
>>8660928
>The idea of being with any man who is either insecure or secure
>either insecure or secure
>i.e.: the entire set of men

>at extremely high risk of becoming bisexual, gay, or worse, a transvestite fetishist.
>at extremely high risk
>defining all elements of a set in reference to themselves
Just what are you trying to express?
>>
I feel like misandry was part of the reason why I transed. Someone accused me of lying about that before, but that's because damage control and public relations is strong in the mtf community. It's why the myth of 'gender identity' exists in the first place.

There's a difference difference between hating men as a TERF and being cautious of men as a woman. Gay men never see the dark side of men like women do, but once you get men touching you, cuddling you on the bus, catcalling while taking about your butt, trying to make you do things that will show off your chest, you start to realize why feminism exists.

The only mtfs who don't think the radfems are right are the ones who haven't transitioned yet.

And how do mtfs not grow up misandric growing up? Outside this thread, I have literally never seen this discussed. It's always stupid shit like "I've always felt like a women on the inside," "my gender identity" blah blah blah. Boys are just meaner to girls, and they're meaner to effeminate boys too. It makes perfect honest sense that you would want to transition away from that toxic masculinity. Girls and women are the only ones who will support you and treat you with some normalcy as a young effeminate boy.

Now I don't mean all men are bad. Probably 70-80% of them are good. It's just the bad ones stick out.
>>
>>8662689
cont.

and I just want to clarify that most men are good. There are only a few bad apples. The TERFs are wrong
>>
>>8660526
I don't hate men but sometimes I am more conscious of the threat they may pose to my physical safety. I'm especially more cautious at night, when I'm alone, or in any situation with strangers where drinking is involved. This is a pretty standard thing for women
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x580px
>>8662689
>And how do mtfs not grow up misandric growing up?
Because nine times out of ten the trans that post here are the exact same aggressors that bullied and harassed effete boys when they were children, because of the fact that they themselves were "late onset" and grew up closely identified with being straight and being man.

There are very few people here that grew up like how you described.
>>
>>8661312

i never said I was trans, as if that's even a negative thing.
>>
>>8660526

All i know is that anyone that tries to 'act tough' or self-declares an 'alpha' status is a fucking tool.

There's nothing wrong with masculine men, but these insecure poser fucks are an embarrassment to humanity.
>>
>>8662396
Lets not twist words around, this is a cartoon image board, not an elementary school grammar class..
>>
>>8662689
Good post, thanks for actually adding to this thread :~)
>>
File: cha.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
cha.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>8662756
>aggressors that bullied and harassed effete boys when they were children,
Speaking from experience, bud?
>>
>>8661580
>>8661537
(((Solomon)))
>>
>>8662689
The other thing mtf's get to hear is all the shit men say about women when women are gone. Holy fucking shit.
>>
File: 797.png (294KB, 422x554px) Image search: [Google]
797.png
294KB, 422x554px
>>8662802
no... don't say things like that...
>>
>>8662792

>>8662826
This too^
>>
>>8660627
this
>>
>>8662762
It is a negative thing.

>>8662769
>Being alpha
>Insecure
It's like you have no clue what you are talking about
>>
>>8661591
what chagned?
>>
Men are annoying, entitled big babies. More at 11.
>>
File: virgin.jpg (11KB, 156x165px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
11KB, 156x165px
fuck Rain
>>
File: superhotchickomg.jpg (110KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
superhotchickomg.jpg
110KB, 736x919px
>>8661117
Some of them are lucky though and actually pass like pic related but of course when they get older they age even worse than normal girls and we all know men age really well and that is why many male actors are still considered sex symbols in their 50s and date younger women.
>>
>>8660526
I hated douchebags before, and hate them even more today.

I hated shallow bitches before, and hate them much more now after I figured out their game.

Basically, now I hate Staceys more than I hate Chads.
>>
File: 1501501793289.jpg (114KB, 1200x594px) Image search: [Google]
1501501793289.jpg
114KB, 1200x594px
>>8661104
I think most men would be a woman if they could once in a while but trans people are just the only ones radical enough to try changing their own body. Thats why i think it's kind of silly to debate whats different about people all the time instead of focusing on the similarities. Like who wouldnt want to be able to change physical forms like a god, but most people just play the hand theyre dealt but trans people do it in a different way, but I think that trans is kind of a weird way to describe them. I think body modifiers is the most accurate.
>>
>>8664469
Are you saying being trans is fundamentally just an extreme fringe of normal desires to change one's body?
>>
>>8662826
If this kind of thing hurts you you really need to grow up thicker skin. Id rather take men being perverted to me than women gossips.
>>
>>8660526
>masculine men make me extremely irritated.

Welp, that's one more person out of my dating pool, as if it wasn't hard enough already.

Seems like nowadays girls prefer skinny twinks that are submissive, instead of muscular guys that are dominant.

I've been out of a relationship for 4 months now, this really makes me feel better. /s
>>
>>8660526
>tfw no intelligent tall strong gentle bf who shares the same interests with me to cuddle
are they all taken?
>>
>>8667623
idk mehbeh, at least sometimes

isnt everyone genderfluid to some degree?
>>
>>8669684
Being trans is qualitatively different.
>>
>>8669842
Yeah maybe but why even go crazy trying to trying to prove that and control other people's vernacular?

I dont think most people want to gate keep trans people but they just lose their shit when they try to authoritatively insult their intelligence with pc culture.
>>
>>8668757
Not that person but what? It’s not question of thick skin. Men talking perv to trans women is pretty invalidating. Gossip’sfun, it’s like a big battle royal.
>>
>>8668819
Whoooooa sorry for hurting your feelings. Mean it’s more masculinity I have a problem with than men in general. I just can’t stand to see men act like jerks around me. If you’re a nice person (and 6 foot) i’d Probably fall for you
>>
>>8669339
It’s a straw man, no such being exists
>>
Men are superior to women, not to mention fucking trannies. It's natural law.
>>
Maybe you resent them because they're perceived as normal?

Men, masculine or not, can make great friends.

There are shitty people everywhere, but not all people are shitty.

Befriend a man, and you have someone who will help you change your tire, give you career advice, help you financially when you're in a bind, help you stand up to oppressors, etc.

I'm a masculine bisexual man. I know PLENTY of masculine straight, bi and gay guys who are the definition of stand up people.
>>
>>8670214
They exist. They just tend to be with cis women.

Mtfs have to pass incredibly well and be well adjusted to find a guy like this.
>>
>>8670094
To be trans does not automatically make you a PC SJW. The whole point of passing is to not be seen as trans. Being an openly trans SJW conflicts with trying to pass.
Also, there are too many people who are willfully ignorant about what trans is. They believe false memes or come up with their own pet theories in order to avoid learning about and understanding what's really going on. It does seem to be almost impossible for someone without gender dysphoria to understand it, but that doesn't mean our experiences should be discounted and belittled.
>>
>>8670234
This. There are too many masculine men who have no honor or chivalry or code. Those are the ones people like OP are intimidated by. The ones who do have something of the sort are duty bound to put the others in their place, and they ought to be rewarded for it by at least not being randomly and irrationally hated.

The whole concept of masculinity has been allowed to grow slovenly and prickish. The only ones who profit from it are the boorish dickheads and assholes who need to be pinned to the ground and fucked hard.
>>
>I hate all men because I hate them, please fuck me, men!
kys
>>
>>8670637
Don't respond to yourself pedophile. :)
>>
>>8670637
lel

/thread for real this time
>>
Better than cis women
At least there's a 1/100 chance of a man treating you like a normal woman when he finds out you're trans
A cis woman will always, always treat you differently. I have never been treated like an average girl by cis girls after they find out, because they're all fucking garbage.
>>
>>8668757
Why do I need thicker skin? I couldn't stand hanging out with men. In my experience, they are constantly giving each other shit, autistically talking about their cocks, their nigger sports crushes, or degrading women. Constantly. It's vulgar and I don't want to partake. At least around women, we can make good food, and talk about important things once in a while without being labeled a fag.
>>
>>8670714
Then fucking talk to women you mongoloid. Believe me, men don't want you.
>>
>>8670714
Important things?

It's very rare that I meet any woman with whom I can talk about science, politics, existentialism or art and get any rational, critically thought out response or ideas from.
>>
>>8670662
How do cis girls treat you differently?
>>
>>8670729
Fine with me. They always made fun of me for being the woman in the group anyways. It gets old.

>>8670739
Those men are rare. Rarer still, the men who realize that NS is the true path of light. Most of it is circlejerking. Women talk about family, how to improve the home, relationships, etc.
>>
>>8670748
"Yaaassss queen!!"
"Slaaayyyy!"
"No gu ur beautiful passing don't matter!" If I feel like I look shitty
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.