[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Ancient Greece, effeminate men were used as sexual bottoms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 11

File: 111111.jpg (66KB, 358x386px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
66KB, 358x386px
In Ancient Greece, effeminate men were used as sexual bottoms. This has happened throughout history.

My question is, have any of these effeminate sluts ever risen to power?

I ask because I have some effeminate features and also am attracted to masculine power sometimes and feel like being feminine for them.
>>
can't think of one in greece, but rome had nero
>>
alexander the great
>>
>>8657919
Alexander the Great was a masculine, dominant top. Both men and women, very many of them both, were fucked silly by Alexander the Great.
>>
File: a.jpg (457KB, 1280x1731px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
457KB, 1280x1731px
>>8657926
>>
File: Alexander.jpg (17KB, 220x399px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander.jpg
17KB, 220x399px
>>8657934
Yes, on top of everything else, he was also very handsome.
>>
God I really hate how retarded people are here.

OP, they were "effeminate men". They were young, usually very athletic adolescent boys and young adults. And when they grew up, many became the tops themselves.

It wasn't sub vs dom, masc vs fem. It was elder vs younger. The Sacred Band of Thebes was an entire army composed of young men and their older companions. It was often more of an apprentice-master sort of relationship, with the older man granting social connections and experience to the younger.

Stop trying to put your own perceptions/fetishes onto ancient history.
>>
>>8657800
julius caesar was a famous effeminite bottom. But also enjoyed being dominant with women
>>
>>8657943
weren't "effeminate men"*
>>
>>8657800
look up eunuchs in china
>>
>>8657800
Elagabalus.

Guy/girl was a temple prostitute before s/he was made emperor (long story). S/He continued prostituting after being made emperor. Probably world's most powerful tranny in the classical era, and also one of the saddest ones.
>>
>>8658374
>was a temple prostitute before s/he was made emperor
I didn't know the temple prostitute part. Source for more hot info?
>>
>>8657943
As a straight man I'm also attracted to young feminine twinks and trannies. So my heterosexuality is very classical.
>>
"Julius Caesar is every woman's man, and every man's woman."
-Curio
>>
>>8659679
Julius Caesar confirmed for pseudo bi AGP. Ok but wasnt this stuff just propaganda?
>>
>>8659684
Probably. Funny quote though.
>>
I don't think so. Well not to a great degree.

I think a guy lost power if he was open about bottoming.

The narrative still stands today -- to a degree.
The top retains his manhood/masculinity.
Where as the bottom sacrifices his.

Top= man
Bottom = subordinate
Only men can lead/rule.
Idk-- even if the bottom some how got into a position of power I believe it would be hard to hold seeing as how the clan still has to co-op and I don't see that happening without challenge.

Being a gay male is so exhausting. Lesbians certainly seem to have it laid. They don't have to deal with all of the politics of masculinity.
>>
>>8659739
The topping=masculinity was more so in Rome, in Greece younger guys had relationships and sex (between the thighs not in the butt) with older men and iirc it was often considered normal socially
>>
>>8659684
Men who seek power tend to be weird. Sure, most of it was probably bullshit like being the queen of bithynia but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't mind being the bottom when he was young and pretty.
>>
>>8657926
>ywn be alexander the great's boislut
>>
>>8659739
>Being a gay male is so exhausting.
It's very easy, all you have to do is not be a degenerate. Don't do anal sex. Be equal to each other.
>>
>>8660115
>Frotfags can't resist posting in every thread
You guys are like a cult.

Some of us literally don't enjoy frottage. Get over it.
>>
>>8660152
If you prefer anal and can't even enjoy frot, you're the insane ones, not us. It's you who are trying to turn every gay into anal-practising degenerates like a cult.
>>
File: tmp_9245-maxresdefault891833064.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9245-maxresdefault891833064.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>8658002
Kill all eunuchs!
>>
>>8657926
>You will never be Alexander's bottom bitch
Why live?
>>
>>8659684
>"Caesar was a sissy gay homo. Fuck that guy. He never paid me back the $5 I borrowed him."
>-Curio

Sounds legit to me.
>>
>>8660160
>Frotfags are so delusional they legitimately believe they're the majority and most gays don't engage in a anal

Hahahaha. How are you even supposed to argue with people so utterly detached from reality? We live in a world where nearly half of STRAIGHT people have done anal and you think you can point at gays who do it as if they're weirdos?

I'm not even a huge anal person. I just like it on occasion--i mostly like oral--but your fixation on frottage is so fucking weird. Some people don't enjoy rubbing their dicks in their partner's pubes. It does nothing for them.
>>
>>8659739
if you're not a dominant, powerful emperor by day and a submissive slut to your master by night
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>8660720
Anal sex is harmful, unhealthy, ugly, gross. If you don't enjoy frot, I'm not sure you're really gay.
>>
>>8661240
>You can't be gay if you don't get off to your dick against your partner's pubic stubble

Lol. I'd take fucking intercrural sex like the Greeks did over frotting.
>>
>>8657943
Fucking this. "Gay" and "straight" DID NOT EXIST back then.

gtfo op and take your pedos with you .
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (18KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
18KB, 220x165px
Antinous Emperor Hadrian's effeminate lover. The two met when Antinous was just a kid. We don't know if he was murdered, sacrificed, an hero, or killed but he died at the age of 19.

His body was defiled afterwards but a cult formed around him and he became a pseudo-god in the Roman pantheon.
>>
>>8660152
Wait so this anal=degenerate frot=enlightened thing is on 4chan? I ran across this anti anal pro frot stuff years ago, but I thought it was super fringe.
>>
>>8663511
It's surfaced on this board recently with a large presence. Idk if it's more just a few very passionate frotfags who post in every thread or if there are actually a lot of them though.
>>
>>8664242
It's just an in-group secret handshake. If you see someone who detests anal sex and loves frottage on Tindr, just like you do, and who can't shut up about Greeks, just like you can't, then you know that they're a straight pedophile trolling, just like you.
>>
>>8657934
>>8657939
Wow he looked like this faggot that used to ask me to show him my weiner.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>8661240
>>8660720
>>8660160
>frot
WHY THE FUCKING DONT YOU GUYS JUST CALL IT SWORD FIGHTING!??!?!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAME WITH CIS.. WHY NOT JUST SAY NORMAL OR REAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE? YOURE TRYING TO BE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE AND AUTHORITATIVELY MAKE PEOPLE DO THINGS THEY NORMALLY WOULDNT DO AND CALL THEM "SISSYS."
>>
>>8664513
>Normal or real

Nice bait. Have a (you)
>>
>>8664579
It wasn't that nice, or you wouldn't have waited 37 minutes to bump your own post.
>>
>>8664513
"Sword fighting" sounds needlessly aggressive, that's not what loving sex is about. At least not when you're not a degenerate who practises anal sex, that is aggressive.
>>
>>8657800
Femininity never rises to power because that would be contradictory to its nature. Men always come out on top because that's in their nature. They are the dominant gender. It's a relationship between something strong and something weak. It's not about superiority, it's just the way the universe works.
>>
File: COMMON.jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
COMMON.jpg
4KB, 224x225px
>>8664579
ITS NOT MEANT TO BE AN INSULT AND IT DESCRIBES THE SITUATION PERFECTLY. TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE REAL GIRLS WHEN THEY ARE NOT JUST FEEDS THEIR DELUSION. IF YOURE SO INSECURE YOU REQUIRE PEOPLE TO LIE TO YOU ALL THE TIME THEN WTF KIND OF WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT ARE YOU? IF I WAS A FUCKING TRANNY I WOULD BE SO ANNOYED IF PEOPLE WERE ON EGGSHELLS AROUND ME CONSTANTLY. SERIOUSLY IF PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY HAD TO LIE TO ME I WOULD THINK THAT WOW IM SUCH AN EMOTIONALLY AGRESSIVE PIECE OF SHIT PEOPLE CANT BE HONEST AROUND ME.

AND DONT TRY TO FOOL PEOPLE THAT CIS ISNT A POORLY DESCRIBED WAY OF CALLING MEN SISSYS

>>8664714
OOOOOOOOH COMMMMMMMON.. CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT BUT SWORD FIGHTING ACTUALLY SOUNDS COOL AND HAS A BIT OF HUMOR ATTACHED TO IT. SAYING ITS TO AGRESSIVE IS LIKE SAYING THE WORD "FUCKING" IS TOO AGRESSIVE.
>>
>>8664994
>SAYING ITS TO AGRESSIVE IS LIKE SAYING THE WORD "FUCKING" IS TOO AGRESSIVE.
Well, I think it is, actually. But I agree that sword fighting sounds funny. Why not call it sword frotting or something ?
>>
>>8659652
lel nice denial faggot
>>
>>8660068
>sex between the thighs
What?
>>
>>8665008
but it can be a misnomer like feminine penis.. sensual sword fighting.. and its funny and classic
>>
File: smug.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>8664579
also offense is a learned behavior and now lgbt community is teaching kids to get mad when people wont lie to them so that is actually more harmful in the long run but i also think that people love getting offended and will jumpo to any excuse to rage KINDA LIKE IM DOING NOW HEHEHEHE
>>
>>8657800
Just the tranny came to power and then assassinated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
>>
>>8665023
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=sex+between+the+thighs
>>
>>8657800

THE GUY WHO CREATED SUPER SMASH BROTHERS!

He is into crossdressing and chastity too.
>>
File: alexander_athens2.jpg (25KB, 307x454px) Image search: [Google]
alexander_athens2.jpg
25KB, 307x454px
>>8657800
>have any of these effeminate sluts ever risen to power?

most of them did because being groomed by powerful men helped their careers immensely.

incidentally, just because one started as an effeminate bottom in his teens did not imply that one could not then transition into being a masculine top in his twenties.

in fact, it was this transition from boy to man that was enabled by homosexual friendships.

the manliest of men began adolescence as cum-guzzling sissies. in fact, it was believed that sperm was as nutritious as breast milk and that essential aspects of masculinity were passed from man to boy via ingestion of semen

pic related
>>
>>8658374
It was he. He cross dressed as a joke, or was said to as a way for history writers to denigrate him.

Truth is he was a cute twinky bottom who was legit insane. He was in power from age 16-19, when he was assassinated. I think he'd have been a fun guy to be led by :3
>>
>>8664250
>Crazy pedophile poster is a frotfag

S H O C K I N G
H
O
C
K
I
N
G
>>
>>8658392
He was just the head priest. People like to revise history and assume all Roman and Greek religious shit was sexual despite the Romans especially finding that stuff generally immoral.

>>8658374
>tranny
Retroactively assigning a trans identity to a historical figure is really, reAlly stupid.
>>
>>8666067
Nearly as stupid as claiming that trans and gay people did not exist in ancient times because you're not allowed to claim they don't exist in the present time.
>>
>>8666109
You're right. If that's anywhere close to what I was implying that would certainly be stupid.

Seriously, how do you go from "you can't know if someone in Ancient history was trans" to "THERE WERE NO TRANS PEOPLE!"?
>>
>>8666116
My post wasn't related to your post. It was merely an even more stupid thing people who vote for Trump say every other time they move their third chin out of the way so they can speak.
>>
>>8666138
Idk senpai. I've never seen that. Usually they're hyper aware lgbt people were in Rome and use some bullshit argument that their acceptance was what caused it's downfall.
>>
>>8658374
not a tranny sorry, he was a trap, the whole history about he wanted someone to turn him into a girl is not for sure to have happened and also it might be a joke or some fit of craziness, he was one of the most mentally insane emperors
>>
>>8666116
SRS didn't exist until the 20th century so technically there were no trans people.
There were undoubtedly female brains in male bodies and vice versa, however.
So it depends on how you define "trans"
>>
>>8664513
>>8664994
what is this made froggetry
>>
>>8666158
>Idk senpai. I've never seen that.

Tards have said it many times in this very thread.

Perhaps you need glasses? Really badly?
>>
>>8666186
>SRS didn't exist until the 20th century so technically there were no trans people.
Idiot.
>>
>>8666390
So you're saying that people who haven't transitioned are trans?
Don't you see the contradiction in that?
>>
>>8666461
>the contradiction in that
???
>>
>>8666373
I should read every post in a thread so I agree with your stupid worldview? Besides, you're simply misunderstanding what they're saying. They're simply saying that the identity did not exist.

Boy howdy you're angry.
>>
>>8666572
My worldview isn't stupid, but I'll take the opportunity to call you a pedophile since you insist on lying like that you disease. :)
>>
>>8666588
What?
>>
>>8657926
alexander lost at the battle of hydaspes and gave King Porus sex as grounds for an alliance.
>>
>>8666067
I know right. Trannies do it all the time tho.
>Did you know Alexander Turing was trans!!!!
>Did you know the people who started Stonewall were trans!!!!

The have bitch fits about how cross dressing and drag queens are very "problematic" and denigrating to the trans community, then claim anyone who was slightly known for being queer beyond just homosexuality was a trans person, and claim all those accomplishments as ones given to the world by transgendered people. They are sensitive as fuck about other people proclivities unless they can retroactively steal the credit from them.

It's funny how you never see them retcon history from Herbert Hoover tho, eh? By their standards, he's also transgendered, but he was a bad politician so he's just a filthy evil transphobic cross dresser!
>>
>>8669989
Herbert Hoover was quite well respected at the time of his death despite his failed presidential term.

I wouldn't expect a ranting /his/ brainlet more interested in having le attackies over le groupies over actually learning to know that, though.
>>
>>8670011
We're talking contemporary, hun. In his time frame your brain would be smouldering sludge from the shock therapy. But don't let that dissuade you from trying to appropriate his accomplishments either, you fucking parasite.
>>
>>8670068
>In his time frame

First transsexual sexual reassignment was in the 1930's and Hoover lived to the middle 60's.

I wouldn't expect a ranting /his/ brainlet more interested in having le attackies over le groupies over actually learning to know that, though.
>>
>>8670076
The first moon landing was in '69. Haven't been up there too much recently tho, eh?

And how do you think society treated it back then? I'm pretty sure you freaks are still treated like the rtards you are, even with tlc pumping out shows to try to normalize your fucked up behaviors and attitudes... So I'm thinking back then it was hardly something to celebrate. Prob more of a thing that was seen in poor taste, like when they did that head transplant for a dog. It was all for shits and giggles, just like your existence is today... A big joke.
>>
>>8670096
>The first moon landing was in '69. Haven't been up there too much recently tho, eh?

Irrelevant because he was dead by then. You should learn to follow your own argument lel

>all this salt over being told basic historical facts
>>
>>8670076
Do you honestly think Turing and hoover and the stone wall rioters were all trans? Are you defending those arguments? And how do you feel about the Mormon Church converting people after they die, like Ann Frank? Is that also acceptable to you?
>>
>>8670105
Basic historic facts? You're the one rewriting history to make your fucked up brain seem less fucked up. What other groups and people get stolen for tranny pride?
>>
>>8670108
>>8670117
History. Lili Elbe was the first known recipient of male-to-female sex reassignment surgery, in Germany in 1930. She was the subject of five surgeries: one of penectomy and orchiectomy, one intended to transplant ovaries, two to remove the ovaries after transplant rejection, and vaginoplasty.

Continue getting triggered at facts! It happened during his fucking term! LMAO
>>
>>8670142
Are you autistic or something? I'm not denying the first srs was done in the 30s. My point of contention is the trans community stealing the accomplishments of people after they die. Something you seem to ignore and I guess support since you're focusing on something no one is denying. Further proof of your fucked up brain.
>>
>>8670153 here
Fuck, if anything the fact that such surgery existed back then all but proves you honor thieves really are assholes, since turning, stone wall rioters, hoover, etc... Had the opportunity to transition if they wanted to.
>>
>>8670153
>I'm not denying the first srs was done in the 30s

>In his time frame your brain would be smouldering sludge from the shock therapy

and I quote

nice backpedaling to go reinforce your strawman lele is his how you learned to debate in your high school drama class?
>>
>>8670165
So you're saying it was normal and typical 80 years ago? Lol, chatting with you is awkward. Are you sure you're not autistic?
>>
>>8670171
>make a statement
>be wrong
>backpedal and redefine the argument on societal norms

leleelele this is how you learned to debate in your high school drama class

keep telling yourself insults matter more then facts
>>
>>8670165
Lol, proof that trans people never faced discrimination! By their own keyboard warriors lips! It was a typical and normalized procedure back in the 1930s.

I like it when their retcon of history is so bewilderingly stupid that it makes all their whining and bitching moot. So why the high suicide rates, hon? By your own words, it's a totally normal thing to do since the early 20th century! Are you that weak a person compared to the trans people of yester-century?

Such a silly group of people.
>>
>>8670193
honestly you're talking to yourself more then anyone else by this point lmao

keep going though, this entertaining as fuck
>>
>>8670178
My statement was that in hooves time, trannies would face electro shock therapy. Your counter to that was in Germany, a tranny got are surgery.

So your entire argument hinges on trannies being normalized, in America, in the 1930s. I'd argue that up until 2010, trans were ignored or stigmatized. But hey, if you as a tranny feel you had your freedom back then... Sure, I'll agree. So I hope I don't see you complain about other trans related shit on here, since your own admission is you've been normalized since the 1930s.
>>
>>8670208
here's what actually happened

>faggot makes an uneducated offhand statement about bullshit history he never even studies
>gets corrected by someone who has actually read the time period in question beyond just HITLARRRR

>faggot whines and shouts TRANNY TRANNY because he can't handle being corrected on fortune

honestly debating on whether or not you're self-hating mtf by this point, you certainly seem unstable enough to be so.
>>
>>8670201
The important thing to remember is, I'm not trying to convince you're wrong. I'm trying to convince all of /lgbt/ you're wrong. And I did. My main contention was ignored(trannies theft of valour), and then I got you to admit any trans person after 1930 is a whiny weak bitch. So it's done. You're an idiot and trannies need to stfu.
>>
>>8670232
>NUH! I'M RITE! I'M RITE!!!!!

keke the people on this board

Nobody cared about your lame strawman and you're a /his/ brainlet too.
>>
>>8670228
Ignore all my posts up till now.
Do you think Turing, hoover, and the stone wall rioters were trans?
Do you think transgenderism was normalized in the 1930s?

Now ask yourself if you're autistic, since you hitched and whined about a moot point that actually managed to make your main point look even weaker.
(I don't give a fuck when the first srs was done. Shit, with what the nazis and Japs did, I'm sure freaky-deaky shit was done in their labs that would hardly be seen as progressive compassionate medicine. The main point is trannies where stigmatized up until 2000s. Arguing otherwise is pretty damn offensive... And that's coming from a guy who is openly hostile to the trans community.)
>>
>>8670251
>Ignore all my posts up till now

Why not add the latest one to the queue? :) It's not like you're good at anything but repeating yourself anyway.
>>
>>8670258
Yup, that's a tranny brain for you. Just so everyone knows, trannies were well adjusted and coddled in 1930s, according to this retard... And ignore all the theft of valour from them too...
>>
>>8670275
>all he can do is force his strawman and shout tranny

Literally, repeating yourself. My sides! Keep going, though. You're a riot whining on about valour on a shitpost forum kekeke
>>
Last time:
Is Turing, hoover, and the stone wall rioters trans?
>>
>>8670278
Why don't you just answer him?
>>
>>8670280
>launches a strawman
>nobody falls for it
>repeat yourself like a sperglord over and over again

Echolalia (also known as echologia or echophrasia[1]) is defined as the unsolicited repetition of vocalizations made by another person (by the same person is called palilalia). In its profound form it is automatic and effortless. It is one of the echophenomena, closely related to echopraxia, the automatic repetition of movements made by another person; both are "subsets of imitative behavior" whereby sounds or actions are imitated "without explicit awareness".[1] Echolalia may be an immediate reaction to a stimulus or may be delayed.[1]

Echolalia can be an indicator of communication disorders in autism, but is neither unique to, nor synonymous with syndromes.[4] Echophenomena (particularly echolalia and echopraxia) were defining characteristics in the early descriptions of Tourette syndrome (TS).[1] Echolalia also occurs in aphasia, schizophrenia, dementia, catatonia, epilepsy,[1] after cerebral infarction (stroke),[10] closed head injury,[11] in blind children, children with language impairments, as well as certain developing neurotypical children.[4] Other disorders associated with echolalia are Pick's disease, frontotemporal dementia, corticobasal degeneration, progressive supranuclear palsy, as well as pervasive developmental disorder.[8]
>>
>>8670292
Lol. You never answered a very simple question. Why? Is it too hard? Can you not understand why people would be pissed about their loved ones being recast as trans? Again, the Mormon church did this and got raked over the coals. Why aren't trannies fessing up?
>>
>>8657800
>effeminate men were used as sexual objects
Citation required.
It's my understanding part of a mans right of passage into adulthood was being fucked by an older man.
Also was my understanding that most men served in the military until their early adulthood so I doubt faggotry had the same masc top/ fem bottom dichotomy twinks have perpetuated
>>
>>8670308
>Why is he not falling for my logical fallacies?!?!?

The ability of children with ASD to communicate and use language depends on their intellectual and social development. Some children with ASD may not be able to communicate using speech or language, and some may have very limited speaking skills. Others may have rich vocabularies and be able to talk about specific subjects in great detail. Many have problems with the meaning and rhythm of words and sentences. They also may be unable to understand body language and the meanings of different vocal tones. Taken together, these difficulties affect the ability of children with ASD to interact with others, especially people their own age.

Below are some patterns of language use and behaviors that are often found in children with ASD.

Repetitive or rigid language. Often, children with ASD who can speak will say things that have no meaning or that do not relate to the conversations they are having with others. For example, a child may count from one to five repeatedly amid a conversation that is not related to numbers. Or a child may continuously repeat words he or she has heard—a condition called echolalia. Immediate echolalia occurs when the child repeats words someone has just said. For example, the child may respond to a question by asking the same question. In delayed echolalia, the child repeats words heard at an earlier time. The child may say “Do you want something to drink?” whenever he or she asks for a drink. Some children with ASD speak in a high-pitched or sing-song voice or use robot-like speech. Other children may use stock phrases to start a conversation. For example, a child may say, “My name is Tom,” even when he talks with friends or family. Still others may repeat what they hear on television programs or commercials.
>>
>>8670313
Lol, keep quoting Wikipedia.
Ill try again, this time ill make it simpler:

Was Alexander Turing trans?
>>
>>8670331
*Alan. Always thought his name was Alexander
>>
>>8670292
Echolalia is a VERBAL tick you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>8657943
Yes, and as a matter of fact, the express purpose of this mentor/sexual relationship between the older and young partners was to prepare the boy psychologically for ancient Greece's strident and difficult masculine gender norms, such as facing battle, camaraderie and all male cohabitation living on the field, weapons's training, hunting and survival, and so on.

It was manly men having sex and teaching manly boys.
>>
>>8670349
Really, that's the thing you take issue with, on this humane Garbage pale? Not saying trans have been accepted by society since the 1930s?
>>
>>8670331
>>8670349
>>8670357
Restricted and repetitive behaviors and interests are among the three core symptoms of autism. They include repetitive movements with objects, repeated body movements such as rocking and hand-flapping, ritualistic behavior, sensory sensitivities and circumscribed interests.
>>
>>8670371
The modern pro-trans movement, everyone. No wonder they off themselves at a 40% rate XDXDXDXD
>>
File: 1498740346424.jpg (102KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
1498740346424.jpg
102KB, 720x537px
>>8670382
Many autistic people have intense and highly-focused interests, often from a fairly young age. These can change over time or be lifelong. It can be art, music, trains, computers, car registration numbers, bus or train timetables, postcodes, table tennis, traffic lights, numbers, shapes or body parts such as feet or elbows. For many younger children it's Thomas the Tank Engine, dinosaurs or particular cartoon characters.

Autistic people might also become attached to objects (or parts of objects), such as toys, figurines or model cars – or more unusual objects like milk bottle tops, stones or shoes. An interest in collecting is also quite common.

Autistic people often report that the pursuit of such interests is fundamental to their wellbeing and happiness, and many channel their interest into studying, paid work, volunteering, or other meaningful occupation. The interest can:

provide structure, order and predictability, and help people cope with the uncertainties of daily life
give someone a way to start conversations and feel more self-assured in social situations
help someone to relax and feel happy

>mfw I slowly realize this is all just therapy for you

let it alllllll out buddy :)
>>
>>8665480
>ywn never live in Ancient Greece and live as a literal cum bucket.

Why live man? When Christianity ruined everything
>>
>>8670371
>if your child can't sit still
>>8670391
>or has personal interests it's autistic.
Adhd all over again...
>>
>>8670415
>once diagnosed, all the sperg can do is whine about psychology

It is the intensity and duration of a person's interest in a particular topic, object, or collection that marks it out as an obsession.

Does the person appear distressed when engaging in the behaviour or trying to resist the behaviour? For example, someone who flaps their hands may then try to sit on their hands.
Is the person unable to stop the behaviour independently?
Is the behaviour impacting on the person's learning?
Is the behaviour limiting the person's social opportunities?
Is the behaviour causing significant disruption to other people, eg parents, carers and family? (Clements and Zarkowska, 2000)
>>
It's funny how the tranny is getting all up in the autism shaming. It's weird. I guess it's further proof that transgenderism is neurological. Their brains simply don't work properly. It's like seeing a dwarf make fun of a midget.
>>
>>8670441
>once diagnosed, all the sperg can do is resort to the original repetitive behavior "call 'em a tranny!" not realizing I haven't said anything about autistic people

"I quickly become overwhelmed [in social situations]. Is it surprising that I then feel like blocking the world out and literally putting my thoughts back in order? That I start to rock to tell myself which feelings are mine? That I start speaking to myself or groaning to block out other sounds and so that I know which thoughts are mine? I think anyone experiencing life this way would do the same."
>>
>>8670450
That was my first post here.

Do you think everyone is autistic?
>>
>>8670450
You're floundering. Maybe see if they'll up your meds. Or just check out now, before you hurt someone you love.
>>
>>8670458
>>8670481
>three minute delay between "replies"

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates autism’s prevalence as 1 in 68 children in the United States. This includes 1 in 42 boys and 1 in 189 girls.
An estimated 50,000 teens with autism become adults – and lose school-based autism services – each year.
Around one third of people with autism remain nonverbal.
Around one third of people with autism have an intellectual disability.
Certain medical and mental health issues frequently accompany autism. They include gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, seizures, sleep disturbances, attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), anxiety and phobias.
>>
>follow this thread because I love the classical world
>See it doubled in post
>It's just some shitposter spamming walls of text for no reason at all

What compels some people to actively try to ruin discussion for others?
>>
>>8670755
Trannies on hrt. It gives them poo brain.
>>
>>8671038
They really can't seem to stop ruining everything they touch. Shame.
>>
>>8672045
Remember when being gay didn't mean you had to shoulder their craziness? I'd say up till 2013, it was great. Then we got gay marriage do the activists had to do something, and all of a sudden I'm a piece of shit for being a white CIS gay guy, because crazy dick/cunt envy retards feel slighted. I'd gladly give up gay marriage to not have to listen to those fuckheads get applauded while they trash me, and anyone less queer than a butch dyke.
>>
>>8657800
Um no. In Ancient Greece boys who had no fucking pubic hair were raped by adult men.
Once a male could grow the pubes he was no longer allowed to get fucked by men.
It had nothing to do with effeminacy and everything to do with pederasty.
In fact the Greeks hated femininity.
>>
>>8672265
You just described pedophilia, not pederasty you retard.
>>
>>8672275
Same fucking thing you paedo fuck
>>
>>8672275
Basic bitch

pederasty
ˈpɛdərasti/
noun
sexual activity involving a man and a boy.
>>
>>8665410
Really, sakurai? Sauce?
>>
>>8669989
>>8670011
I think J. Edgar Hoover was the tranny, not Herbert Hoover.
>>
>>8657800
>In Ancient Greece, effeminate men were used as sexual bottoms.
Source? Most sex in ancient greece was intercrural and actual gay sex was frowned upon.
>>
>>8672307
That's fine, but that doesn't change the fact that as practiced in ancient greece it was pubescent boys and young adults.

The sacred band of Thebes was composed of 150 couples of men in their 30s and their boy toys of around 20 years old. Greek historians specifically said they were around 20.

Does that sound like pedophilia to you?

Even today people use the term "boy" to describe young adults and teenagers. Pederasty in ancient Greece was not with pre-pubescent children.
>>
>>8672422
>Pederasty in ancient Greece was not with pre-pubescent children.
It literally was though. It was a right of passage and as soon as the child went through puberty into "manhood" he was cast to the side like the little bitch he was.
>>
>>8672393
>frowned upon
But sorta like how gambling is today. Not a good habit but not the worst in the world. Read some of Aristophanes plays. He satirizes Athenian leaders as being sloppy bottoms with "wide assholes" all the time.
>>
>>8672430
So would you mind explaining to me the existence of the Sacred Band of Thebes and how its extremely well-documented existence directly contradicts what you're saying?
>>
>>8659652
If this post is irony then well done
>>
>>8672265
Its claimed that it was consensual, the young teenage boy had the final say, although by todays standards it'd be statutory rape.

I'm sure some of the gay men here would of loved to have grown up in that world. It's amazing how malleable sexuality is. It makes me wonder if the disgust straight men have for other men sexually is cultural, but gets passed off as biological.
>>
>>8672723
Lack of attraction is probably bioligical. Disgust is more than likely cultural though. I have a buddy who has to be the straightest guy I know. He's literally always drowning in pussy if he's not in a relationship and has ESPN on 24/7, but is really into gay culture. Lives near a gay bar and dresses super metro. He is as a result super open about sexuality, especially with me, so we have a lot of conversations about that. Despite not having any particular attraction to gays, gay sex doesn't make him uncomfortable or turn him off. He gets hot on by gay guys everywhere we go and flirts back because he thinks it's funny. I think he'd probably take a free blowjob from a dude if he was in a dry spell and just wanted his dick wet, but he always has his dick in some girl so the opportunity just hasn't arisen.
>>
>>8661240
you have to be a troll or you are seriously mentally handicapped your insecurity is incredible
>>
>>8672723
>I'm sure some of the gay men here would of loved to have grown up in that world. It's amazing how malleable sexuality is. It makes me wonder if the disgust straight men have for other men sexually is cultural, but gets passed off as biological.

It definitely is. You can see it recently, with the rise of TV show with gay sex scenes and same sex couples.

A lot of people I know went from "eww fags to, I can't even look without puking" to "I don't enjoy it (as the gay sex), but at worst, it does nothing to me or I may even think it's a good romance".

It's why women have easier time with lesbians for example, since it's "acceptable" for women to be closer to each other, straight dudes thinking lesbian are hot (I remember some years ago there was a lesbian character in almost every TV show)
>>
>>8672393
>Sex between two males is not really gay sex
lolwut
>>
>>8672393
>intercrural gay Greek sex

A lie put forward by the Christian church once it decided to stop antagonizing the Greeks and instead integrate with and cooperate with them, going back and rewriting history to try and diminish the sting of it's own Christian propaganda and give the Greeks a loophole through the rules of the bible so that they could be looked up favorably (nothing in the bible says you'll go to hell for rubbing your dick on a man's thigh, only if you have sex "as you would with a woman.) It has no more historical validity than the Christian claim that every Greek man that ever lived was always and only homosexual. There are no Greek artifacts or writings to suggest that every Greek man that ever lived had gay sex by rubbing his dick on the legs of other men, and plenty of evidence to suggest that there were only a few men that prefered sex with men over women, and they did it by putting their dicks up another man's butthole.
>>
Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Usually I end up playing teacher in these threads. Its nice to see so many of you are actually up on your history and an impressive number have studied past current revisionism.
>>
>>8663511
frotage is superior to anal in terms of safety and long term health, so it's unsuprising it it increasing in popularity. The orgasm can be just as good whether you get it from frotage or anal, so putting your dong in the bacteria hole is a choice only motivated by irrational fetishes.

>>8664513
>WHY THE FUCKING DONT YOU GUYS JUST CALL IT SWORD FIGHTING!??!?!?
frotage is more than rubing penis on penis. You can also rub one guy's penis between the other guy's thighs, etc.
>>
>>8676083
I'm neither of those. I think you're an insecure troll that's mentally impaired.
>>
>>8657943
Basically this.
>>
>>8657945
I thought that was just political slander.
>>
>>8679212
It was just slander.
>>
>>8678023
>You can also rub one guy's penis between the other guy's thighs
Not frottage. That's inctercrural sex.
>>
it's another frotfag pretends he has arguments to justify his FETISHISM episode
>>
>>8679564
It's another sodomite pretends he has arguments to justify his ABOMINATION episode.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.