[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your honest reaction be if your Dad came out as mtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 5

File: caitlyn-jenner-kylie-jenner.jpg (218KB, 1000x976px) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner-kylie-jenner.jpg
218KB, 1000x976px
What would your honest reaction be if your Dad came out as mtf?
>>
I'd be supportive but knowing my dad he'd probably be a cunt about it.
>>
I'd tell him it's too late hon and that he'd never pass
>>
I'd support him.
>>
>>8653332
Call him an AGP cunt and go get my gun
>>
>>8653698
same
>>
>>8653332
I would not be ok with that. He is 6'2 and is like a more masculine version of me. Masculine trans people scare me, and Hons make me deeply uncomfortable. I would probably end up leaving home.
>>
I would laugh and continue not talking to him
>>
>>8653332
i havent seen him in years and id tell him to kill himself after making another kid at the age of 60 and making me repressed when i was a kid through constant heterosexual propaganda
>>
my dad is a goofy dude that doesn't care about anything feminine to the point he get embarrassed when having to do 'feminine' things, think hank hill, I would be extremely surprised and have no idea what to say.
>>
>>8653332

Remind him of all his failures and say that this is just another failure.
>>
wow finally some use for that humongous gyno
>>
Feel bad because he is super masculine and would be the ugliest hon ever. But Id try to support.
>>
File: IMG_0607.png (30KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.png
30KB, 1200x630px
>>8653332
I would disown him. if my father were to turn trans, he would look like a hypocrite who threw all his good conservative values down the drain. I would tell him to stop that horseshit or never speak to me again.
>>
>>8654637
>disown

you dont seem to understand what it means
>>
>>8654648
She means defoo.
>>
beat him up and ask him to tell me that shit again tomorrow. repeat if he still insists
>>
>>8654169
>>8654179
>>8654397
These three, at the same time
>>
MTF here. my reaction would be absolute disgust and also feeling very bad for him. i love my dad. he isn't a woman. he doesn't see me as one. it would be hard to imagine. but i'd hate it for sure.
>>
>>8653698
>dad, im american
>>
>>8653332

I would be mildly interested, mildly repulsed, and mostly indifferent.
>>
It would explain his homophobia.

Other than that, I wouldn't care.
>>
>>8653332
My dad used to beat me for being girly as a kid, so fuck yeah I will call HIS hon ass out.
>>
I would TRY be supportive and kind of sad - he would lost all his young years on being a man.
He accepted me practically from the start so I would do the same.
>>
>>8653332
I'd be as supportive as possible, but I'd call him out on his hypocrisy.
>>
>>8653332
Wouldn't be surprised. He has this overtly pseudo-masculine attitude typical of AGPs.
>>
>>8653332
I'm supportive and he'll be my cumdump.
>>
>>8653332
I'd be like "you are alive wtf?"
>>
>>8656041
edgy!
>>
>>8653332
Would've been hilarious since hes a 'gatekeeper' psychiatrist .
>>
Confused because he's dead.
>>
>>8654211
Yeah, same. My dad is the most stereotypically dudeish man I've ever seen. He's not even masculine, not really, just simple in a way that only a truly cis man could be.

My step dad, however... That I can see.
>>
Dad;
son, I'm trans
Me:
hon, me too.
>>
That would explain why he was so anti-trans growing up.
>me at 12. "Son it's okey to have fetishes but keep them in he bedroom"
>"you have to hang out with men so you don't get confused" (parents were devoirced)
Brother's wife has a tranny cousin
>"this is why I was so hard on you so you didnt get confused like him.
>>
I don't really know. Id be supportive but it would just be a big surprise, kind of a bit to take in.
>>
File: 93.png (1MB, 1065x847px) Image search: [Google]
93.png
1MB, 1065x847px
>>8653332
It was your fault the whole time. At least I wont pass it on.
>>
>>8656176
Wow, at the very least he's a crossdresser, bonus points if he grew up in a conservative area or family
>>
>>8656010
Pseudo-masculine? Explain...

I'm AGP and my brother has shown hints of AGP over the years. My masc father has a couple femme behaviors. He's a paranoid worry wart and very naggy and repetitious. Not so bad now as a retiree but when I was younger oh boy.

I guess I'd be horrified at such a physically masculine ogre having the same condition as me.
>>
>>8653332
He's dead so I would ask him how the fuck he's walking around again
>>
>>8656329
He comes out in his will.
>>
>>8656254
>Pseudo-masculine? Explain...
Should probably use different word. LARP would be more accurate.
>>
>>8656377
LARPy yep thats me, although I take it less seriously these days.
>>
I've been pretty accepting of my dad being trans, though it was pretty rough at first because it only came out due to a bunch of shit going on between them and my mom. I was pretty upset for a while but things have improved after three years. Dad always had some feminine idiosyncrasies, and I occasionally wondered if they were gay, but they also always played women in video games and that kinda shit, and weren't surprised when I transitioned, so it wasn't a huge shock.

They only present as female around family, so I mostly stick to using gender neutral pronouns. The voice and face are still fairly dead giveaways, but they dress nicely and appropriately for their age. Between presenting female occasionally, and engaging more in cooking and sewing and whatnot, they seem a lot happier than they used to, and I can always tell they're happier presenting female than when they aren't.

I mostly just hate that they're isn't a good alternative to "dad" for an AMAB parent who transitions after their children are adults. "Mom" isn't just a name, it's a job description, and one they didn't do. And "mapa" like on TransParent is just bullshit.
>>
>>8656254
AGP is hereditary.

Are you transitioning?

What signs have your brother and father shown?
>>
>>8656443
>I was pretty upset for a while
Why?

How does the other being trans affect each of you?

>Dad always had some feminine idiosyncrasies
What were they?

>I mostly just hate that they're isn't a good alternative to "dad" for an AMAB parent who transitions after their children are adults.
Your 'sire'. Not a job description like mom or dad, a literal description of their role in your conception and which parent they are, and as a bonus makes you sound like an edgy vampire.
>>
>>8656460
>I was pretty upset for a while
>Why?
They'd been emotionally cheating on my mom, using Second Life (which they had always spoken against), and in one instance with someone younger than me. It was pretty fucked up circumstances.

>How does the other being trans affect each of you?
Not a whole ton, really. I think my coming out was part of the impetus for my dad, since apparently they'd stopped crossdressing when I was born. We can have some conversations now that aren't entirely about something benign like video games or school, and our emotional connection is better than it once was.

>Dad always had some feminine idiosyncrasies
>What were they?
Having strong opinions on what jewelry looked best on them, preferring to spend time with the women at big family get-togethers, caring about the appearance of their RPG characters, stuff like that.

>Your 'sire'.
Cute, I might suggest that. Although that's pretty close to sir, and I'd certainly hate to be called that.
>>
>>8653332
Id call the police for violating her(his) restraining order and then laugh as she(he) is arrested
>>
>>8656449
>AGP is hereditary.

proof?
>>
File: 1500959274234.jpg (196KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500959274234.jpg
196KB, 900x1200px
>>8653332
Sasuga Dad-chan
>>
>>8656987
tbhon
>>
>>8656987
why so anorexic?
>>
>>8657096
lard-ass detected
that body is normal, not anorexic
>>
>>8657120
>>8656987
that hand doe
>>
>>8656987
your hand is as large as half of your chest wtf man
>>
>>8653332
I would fucking shoot up his whole office building.
>>
>>8656449
Nope not transitioning. My brother told me he is a woman on the inside. There was a period of time where he experimented with long hair and body hair removal and told me he wanted to feel feminine.

As for my father, other than what I mentioned there have been zero signs of femininity or AGP. My mother hated having to be girly when she was young(aap?) so maybe I get it from her.
>>
>>8658083
>My brother told me he is a woman on the inside.
She's obviously trans.
>>
>>8660971
He's never felt the need to transition, although maybe one day he'll feel the need.
>>
File: tumblr_mskhhz9opS1rhzc8ao1_1280.jpg (89KB, 707x959px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mskhhz9opS1rhzc8ao1_1280.jpg
89KB, 707x959px
>>8653332
I'd convince him to help me raise money so we can get enough surgery to make sure neither one of us become hons, hopefully by prostituting ourselves, so we can become a mother/daughter (male) team of black widow futas that trick rich people into marrying us so we can work towards becoming the wealthiest people in the world. I have a few ideas of what to do with that money
>safe but higher levels of girlymones in the water supply to make humans into elves over enough generations
>pay politicians to actually help people
>secretly sterilize all black people
>army of batgirls (male) to replace cops
>buy 4chan and seperate LGB and T into two boards
>buy new mexico and turn it into a giant solar power plant
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>8657120
Bruh I'm fat as shit but that idk if it's just your large hands but you don't look super healthy. Like this isn't the frailest I've seen a person cause your bones aren't totally sticking out. But are you sure that's a healthy weight for you?
>>
>>8661160
Has he talked about his trans feelings? How does he handle them?
>>
>>8661511
>I'm fat as shit

no need to say more fat ppl are shitty judges of weight because they don't even know what looks right for themselves so how the fuck you say you know what looks right for other ppl?
>>
>>8661536
I was exaggerating to be more casual and before I transitioned I was crazy into fitness. I know what I'm looking at for the most part. It's not a question of aesthetics, I'm just saying you look kinda emaciated. What's your BMI if I may ask?
>>
>>8661487
buy the original mexico and turn it into a giant solar farm
oh, and fuck putting girlmones in the water supply, hire some scientists to make a way to transition into a real futa
>>
>>8661622
>real futa
I do dream of a world where everyone is a hermaphroditic futa capable of being impregnated or impregnating others via a cloaca located in our bjoypushies
>>
>>8653332
Support them, obviously. [spoiler]of course it would be tragic as fuck because there is no way that my dad would pass[/spoiler]
>>
>>8661519
He's told me he has a feminine soul. I dropped a hint about transitioning once and he said he didnt need that to be a woman. He's an untreated schizo so that might override his dysphoria because he tends to be disconnected from the real world.
>>
>>8653332
kill him
/thread
>>
>>8653332
extreme shock but support
>>
>>8663256
Pretty much this. I'm mtf myself so it would be like in Fun Home when she found out her father was also gay
>>
>>8653332
Confusion, and a rough 'understanding' and 'questioning' phase, then support

I love my dad, he's the strongest and smartest person I know. Just as he accepted me, I will him.
>>
tell him not to be a pathetic agp hon and that he can play dress up alone
>>
My dad isnt mentally ill so he would never be a tranny
>>
>>8663453
t. abuse victim
>>
>>8653332
Kill him.
>>
>>8653332
My dad was pretty accepting of me coming out (cis gay) so I would show him the same respect and understanding. It'd be weird but I'd get over it eventually and help him not be a hon as best as I could, I'm not a miracle worker though.
>>
>>8653332
Dad you're alive?!?!
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.