[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender-neutral schools...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Le_Dance.gif (1MB, 1583x1583px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Dance.gif
1MB, 1583x1583px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
This is the best thing ever. It legitimately made me tear up. All throughout pre-school and elementary I wanted to paint my nails and wear dresses like my girl-peers did. But no, every time I did anything remotely girly, I would get attacked by everybody, girls, boys, teachers and my fucking parents. They'd say that I'm a boy and I should do this and that and not want to wear a fucking dress or long hair. I grew up to be insecure, and hate myself and I don't feel comfortable in my own body and I still have to express and carry myself a certain way and be complicit with those shitty standards of our society.
It is getting better, but it takes time, I will never forget all the torment I went through in this stupid system. I am definitely sending my kids to a gender-neutral school.
Even to me, thanks to years of repression and lies, some of the ideas here are ridiculous. But if this is the way my kids can avoid all that shit I and many others had to go through, I'm more than happy with it.
Nowadays I don't even know what the fuck am I anymore. I was trained to be a dude, so yeah, I guess I'm gonna have roll with it, right?
>>
>>8630340
imagine how nice it must be for a young agp to be somewhere like this, not ashamed of herself and free to be as feminine as she likes
>>
>>8630340
I suspect in a gender neutral environment gender will find new ways to assert itself. I think its better to have gender but teach that its ok to be GNC. Also much easier for AGP to orient itself.
>>
>>8634111
>not wanting to see wild new forms of gnc agp
>>
>>8632736
>I feel like shame has a big role in agp
Expand on this?
>>
>>8630340
You do realize that in the real world you'll be beaten up and actually assaulted for that right? You wanna do this shit, fine but be ready to deal with the consequences.
>>
File: 1501051583457.jpg (16KB, 326x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501051583457.jpg
16KB, 326x298px
>>8630340
what a time to be alive
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.