[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My being gay is wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_LYcuTDP3.jpg (103KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LYcuTDP3.jpg
103KB, 640x597px
This is the most important reason. Whenever one violates the natural moral order established by God, one sins and offends God. Same-sex “marriage” does just this. Accordingly, anyone who professes to love God must be opposed to it.

Marriage is not the creature of any State. Rather, it was established by God in Paradise for our first parents, Adam and Eve. As we read in the Book of Genesis: “God created man in His image; in the Divine image he created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’” (Gen. 1:28-29)

The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ: “From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.” (Mark 10:6-7).

Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality: “The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.” (Gen. 19:24-25)
>>
You're an absolute madman I love it.
>>
>made Eve
>everything goes to shit
just maybe GOD should have made a Steve instead.
>>
Hey does anybody else know the part where god made lillith first out of the same stuff as adam, but adam was such a pussy beta that she was just walking all over him, so god had to get rid of her and make eve out of adam's rib so that he could fuckin handle her?
>>
May be it is wrong. But so are many things in our society.
>>
Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to put up with their bullshit ideals and walk on eggshells just to not offend them.
>>
>>8629920
Why am I supposed to give a shit what some old book says?
>>
>>8630028
Especially one that's been translated and edited for personal taste for the umpteenth time, imho tbqhwy.
>>
>>8629991
That's a fanfiction, m8. Just like the story about Lucifer had a daddy issues so he became an angel supremacist and got kicked out for it.
>>
I don't care just lemme suck your cock
>>
>>8630172
The entire bible is a fanfiction, as is every other religious text.
>>
File: 1410555823533.png (3KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1410555823533.png
3KB, 302x237px
>>8630193
You're confusing fiction with fanfiction. I'm just saying that the stories about Lilith as the first woman and Lucifer as an emo kid aren't canon.
>>
>offends God
I'm not offended.
>>
>>8630211
Satan as a whole is a whole lotta mistranslations and misinterpretation
>>
>>8629920
1st off there's no mention of homosexuality in the story of Sodom and Gamorrah, and furthermore there's actually advocation of rape. The story is actually a story to tell people not to be shitty hosts to travellers.

2nd, Mark is actually the second least trustworthy of the gospels as it often contradicts those that came before it and that would have been written closer to the supposed events that take place within.
>>
We really need to start abducting the babies of religious people so they don't get a chance to spread their delusional brainwashing to another generation.
I want to live in the future but we keep having to drag all these fucktarded cavepeople along kicking and screaming while they occasionally blow themselves up or set themselves on fire or shoot up a mall...
Enough is enough.
>>
>>8630211
"It is not canon"
I love it
>>
>>8629920
Also thanks for the cute dog pic. Also anyone want to help make a pride flag on this site? http://pixelcanvas.io/@-3000,3000
>>8628594
>>
>>8630273
Mark is the oldest of the four.
>>
>>8630211
M8, it's all a fanfiction of prehistoric earth bro, and they took what hadn't been established as canon back then to fill in the gaps.
All that stuff you're talking about is like 50 shades fanfics; fanfiction of a fanfiction.
>>
>>8630257
That's true, but that's like complaining about every other cartoons because 'The Simpsons did it'.
>>
>>8629920
>Marriage is not the creature of any State.
Legal marriage, i.e. what "gay marriage" is part of, most certainly is. It has nothing to do with religion. Personally I'd prefer to just call all legal marriage "civil unions" or something, but people don't want to bother with all the paperwork just to change the name of a legal construct. And I suspect the religious right would be opposed to it, because eliminating the term "marriage" from the law, while keeping the same construct with another name, would weaken the argument for basing laws on religious values.

>God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’”
The Earth is pretty filled and subdued by now I'd say. I don't think God would have wanted us to keep multiplying forever, after all living space is limited.

>The same was taught by Our Savior Jesus Christ: “From the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother; and shall cleave to his wife.” (Mark 10:6-7).
Seems that any interpretation of the implications of this passage that would have an anti-homosexuality message would also have an anti-celibacy message. Basically it means that anyone born too ugly to get a date is doomed to sin.

>Genesis also teaches how God punished Sodom and Gomorrah for the sin of homosexuality: “The Lord rained down sulphurous fire upon Sodom and Gomorrah. He overthrew those cities and the whole Plain, together with the inhabitants of the cities and the produce of the soil.” (Gen. 19:24-25)
Pretty sure the general consensus is that Sodom and Gomorrah were not punished for homosexuality. The fact that your Biblical citation in support of this point merely describes the destruction, and not God's REASON for destroying the cities, makes your argument especially flimsy.

>>8630242
Are you God?
>>
>>8630801
Yes, my creation. I'm your God.
>>
the natural moral order is to behold the miracle of creation and rejoice in the beauty of the world and do your best to make it better for your fellow hooman. Not obsess over controlling sexuality. As if sexual reproduction is something that could be overthrown...
>>
>>8629920
>using the "word of god" as an """argument"""
This is retarded and you know it.
>>
>>8629920
The Koran and the Hadith say otherwise, kaffir.
>>
File: 1500832232032.jpg (35KB, 251x416px) Image search: [Google]
1500832232032.jpg
35KB, 251x416px
>>8630806
Please God can you hurry up with my dream bf delivery?
>>
>>8629920
Maybe God should be less of a Nosy Nellie.
>>
File: Deep Concern.jpg (30KB, 306x333px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Concern.jpg
30KB, 306x333px
>>8629920
>2017
>Believing in God of the christian bibble
>>
>>8629920
>God destroyed the city not because the townsfolk tried to rape Angels, but because it was gay rape

Lol. Classic babby's first fire and brimstone argument. Come back when you've gotten Leviticus and 1 Romans in your arsenal too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.