[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't tell if dysphoria is from being trans or from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: 1498339638048.png (314KB, 1320x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1498339638048.png
314KB, 1320x3500px
>tfw can't tell if dysphoria is from being trans or from being jealous of women
>>
>>8626465
Go home /pol/ man
>>
>>8626465
not true
>>
>>8626465
Why are you so obsessed with us..? I bet you're secretly a chaser. OOOHHH DADDY :333
>>
>>8626521
Follow your leader, chaser.
>>
>>8626577
Everyone? No. Just those who go to trans boards and ask for pics.
>>
>>8626591
Mhm. Likely story. You're looking for fap material you double faggot.
>>
>>8626438
it's both
>>
>>8626605
Are you hard right now?
>>
>>8626591
you're on 4chan genius
>taking hormones for attention
nice strawman, nobody does this
>>
>>8626621
Thanks for saying we're women ;) Still no fap pics though
>>
>tfw literally every post in your thread is some shitposter and people taking the bait and you get totally ignored
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (29KB, 420x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
29KB, 420x283px
>>8626465
I support this line of reasoning. It's the truth.
>>
>>8626715
it's not though, it's just what you wish it were because that fits your own kneejerk opinions, despite having no idea what dysphoria is actually like
>>
>>8626740
lol why do you claim to know what it's like then?
>>
>>8626652
Make me daddy :3
>>
>>8626779
post yours first
also hmm what a surprise that dysphoric people can have other mental problems
also i see you're one of those people whos angry that there are fewer gays/lesbians here than trans
i'm deeply sorry anon
>>
>>8626465
>>8626715
Totally incorrect. I was dysphoric even when I was a pre-teen kid.

Years ago, I read a book about a young girl who'd gotten fat and hid from reality burying herself in books and imagining herself as a skinny beauty. Then, when she passed a mirror, she would jolt and get a sensation like "a cosmic vacuum cleaner had sucked out her soul and dumped it back into her body upside down." I remember getting a huge shock of recognition, because that was EXACTLY the sensation I got whe I bathed, used the toilet, or changed clothes...but I had no idea why (I wasn't a fat kid at all). Thereafter, I started calling it "the vacuum cleaner feeling" and tried to avoid being naked as much as possible because I knew I would get that feeling. Dealing with my junk in particular gave me strong waves, and also made me feel slimy.
(And no, I was not raised in a religious or repressed family or any such thing.)

I DID know that I felt unhappy living as a girl, but I did not make the connection until I was into my teens. Until then, I had no idea what the sensation was and wondered if other kids had it too but no one ever talked about it.

I really only started to connect it to gender at all when I hit my teens and started to realize that I got it when I looked in the mirror...and also that I didn't recognize myself, and had a weird jolt when I saw my reflection because I always wondered for a confused second who the fuck that girl was. I kept expecting to see a boy in the reflection, and then there was a strange female mirroring my movements instead.

Also, sometimes when I got turned on (from about the age of 10-11ish onward) I would get a weird, ghostly feeling in my groin that I now think was phantom erections. Hard to know without a real dick to compare to, though.

Hope that indirectly answers the OP's question. No, it's NOT just an "idea" about societal sex roles.
>>
>>8626840
dysphoria is technically a mental illness
it's a consequence of being trans, which isn't
hormones, with or without surgery surgery are the only known effective treatment
this had been established over decades of research and case study
>>
>>8626602
???
>>
Yeah women are sooo privilege like:

-Higher rate of depression/suicide
-Lower pain tolerance
-Higher rate of poverty
-Slower
-Smaller
-Weaker
-Period feels horrible and gross
-Getting pregnant
-Stupid squeaky voice
-Less respected
-Motherhood penalty
-Weaker skeleton
-Limited fertility window

Yeah wow sure is great to be female.
>>
>>8627189
Ignore and carry on with the thread.
>>
>>8626438
Absolutely both. Women are socially privileged in the western culture.
>>
>>8627189
90% of what you just listed is literally female biology. That's not what SJWs mean when they say men are "privileged" - they're talking societal privilege, which is what the OP's pic is actually addressing.
>>
>>8628064
But if dysphoria is partly from cultural factors should you transition?
>>
>>8626438
I always find it funny that the child abuse statistic is often brought up in these charts. Who do you think there are more of in the world? Single mothers or fathers? If anything, the male percentage seems a bit high.
>>
>>8628335
Child sexual abuse is also outnumbered by men
>>
>>8628102

OPs pic is garbage and is almost stuff that men choose for themselves. Like--whats the bigger problem, stuff a minority of men chooses, or stuff ALL women end up having forced on them?
>>
>>8628424
Conscription isn't a choice but even counting willing recruits, how come joining the army or taking dangerous jobs is men's choices but not taking high paying jobs, becoming politicians or going into business or STEM isn't women's choices?
>>
>>8628449

>taking high paying jobs, becoming politicians or going into business or STEM isn't women's choices?

I didn't mention any of that shit in >>8627189 so who cares?
>>
>>8628495
So you agree female under representation in different fields and female earnings are NOT male privilege and simply the consequences of women's choices?
>>
Like a karate chop into the bleak little world of pua and mgtow https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BCD2LLfFPzQ
>>
>>8628512

No SHIT. Again, what does that have to do with what I wrote? Who cares about le STEM meme but you? I'm not a feminist, I am a realist and the simple bare bone fact is that women have it harder than men.

I will say tho if you want my opinion:

>becoming politicians

Requires respect/electability, and men are more respected and seen as more competent than women. Plenty of women do choose to become party insiders or whatever the fuck but they have less electability if you put it to a vote.

> taking dangerous jobs

The most dangerous job is prostitution which is female dominated that said the VAST majority of workplace injuries are preventable if you actually follow OSHA rules which a lot of guys don't because they tend toward risk-taking behavior. Like....safety regulations are there for a purpose.
>>
>>8628546
See >>8628449
>>
>>8628553

see >>8628495
>>
>>8628559
That's a yes to >>8628512 then.
>>
Is this serious? Women blamed when ever a man makes a poor life decision? He chose not to go to college, chose get involved with drugs, alcohol and end up homeless, chose to get involved with gang and criminal activity which got him killed, they're not around children as much as women, ... are they saying they need women to run their lives for them to keep them from making bad choices?
>>
>>8628564
See >>8628512
>>
>>8628563

see >>8628546

RETARD
>>
>>8628576
I've already accepted your concession of the point, sorry.

Glad we agree on feminist hypocrisy.
>>
>>8628578

Feminist and MRA are both 2 side of the same garbage delusional coin afaic
>>
>>8628102
A lot of it is worsened by social factors though, like biology is used as a justification to force certain roles/expectations on women (not saying that gender roles aren't bad for men too though).

>>8628528
>https://m.
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: 1394713894171.jpg (143KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1394713894171.jpg
143KB, 500x284px
>>8627189
>-Higher rate of depression/suicide
>women
>>
>>8628703

Women do attempt suicide more than men do and have higher rates of suicidal ideation.

THAT SAID, I mean to say "depression/anxiety". Men do have a higher rate of actual suicide due to more violent methods (majority of attempted suicides are failures either way).
>>
>>8628707
""""attempt""""
>>
>>8628707
show me the number of women who """attempted""" suicide without including accidental self-injury like burning yourself while cooking.
>>
>>8628716
>>8628725

> females show higher rates of non-fatal suicidal behavior and suicide ideation (thoughts),[8][12] and reportedly attempt suicide more frequently than males do,[6][7] males have a much higher rate of completed suicides.[3][4][2
>The reported difference in suicide rates for males and females is partially a result of the methods used by each gender. Although females attempt suicide at a higher rate,[6][7] they are more likely to use methods that are less immediately lethal.[5][9][10] Males frequently complete suicide via high mortality actions such as hanging, carbon-monoxide poisoning, and firearms. This is in contrast to females, who tend to rely on drug overdosing.[23]

Also relevant:

>Major depressive disorder affected approximately 216 million people (3% of the world's population) in 2015.[5] The percentage of people who are affected at one point in their life varies from 7% in Japan to 21% in France.[4] Lifetime rates are higher in the developed world (15%) compared to the developing world (11%).[4] It causes the second most years lived with disability after low back pain.[16] The most common time of onset is in a person in their 20s and 30s. Females are affected about twice as often as males.[3][4]
>>
>>8628746
>Wikipedia
show me the statistics that includes their methodology and they didn't count the accidental self-harm like falling down the stairs because you tripped.
>>
>>8628776

lol just go follow the stupid footnotes retard
>>
File: 1283629549795.gif (972KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1283629549795.gif
972KB, 320x240px
>>8626438 >>8628064
it's the other way around, you are jealous of women cause you are trans and want to be one unconsciously, there is no other logic in it.
I grew up in eastern EU were women were treated much worse. had little to no social care, had to work while looking up for kids etc and real misogyny and mistreatment was a norm. Being a man was much better. And I still had this burning jealousy and envy of pretty girls and young women.
>>
>>8628746
>>8628787
Doesn't include their methodolgy. You would know if you read your own notes. Also

>494,169 people visited a hospital for injuries due to self-harm. This number suggests that approximately 12 people harm themselves for every reported death by suicide. However, because of the way these data are collected, we are not able to distinguish intentional suicide attempts from non-intentional self-harm behaviors.
https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
>>
>>8628776
>>8628787
>>8628793
Feminist lies strike again!

Wikipedia really is a huge weapon for pushing leftist narratives.
>>
>>8628793
>>8628746

What this reveals is that women fake suicide for attention and adoration and men actually have the drive and reason to commit suicide. Does it mention women calling the police or a loved one before swallowing the pills too?
>>
>>8628876

>What this reveals is that women fake suicide for attention
Bullshit. It reveals that men use more violent methods in suicide. That's it. Like fuck off.

> Does it mention women calling the police or a loved one before swallowing the pills too?
Most suicide by pills fails regardless, like are you stupid?

> 75% of all suicide attempts are by self-poisoning, a method that is often thwarted because the drug is nonlethal, or is used at a nonlethal dosage. These people survive 97% of the time.[4]
>>
File: UGH.jpg (74KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
UGH.jpg
74KB, 500x700px
>>8628876
You'd have to buy zer book and hope it does include those numbers, sh*tlord.
>>
>>8628895
I don't think she was praising men. She was pointing out that when they attempt it they genuinely want to die because they have genuine reasons to have given up on life. The really do see there as being nothing left for them, no reason to live. It's not just a "cry for help" from someone who really wants to live. After all, what's the point in crying for help when nobody's listening?
>>
>>8628926

That's all bullshit speculation though and isn't borne out by any science on the subject but whatever.

>what's the point in crying for help when nobody's listening?
How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>8628424
Women have smaller skeletal structures forced on them by society? Or their periods? Or the fact that they're the ones that carry children?

You're a literal retard.
>>
>>8628895
its a well known type of behavior as suicide for attention/cry for help and its exactly common for women and stats show exactly that

>>8628907
now you are being a silly misogynist who berates women as being incapable of choosing the sure method of suicide
fly, shitlord, women are less retarded than men on average, they know exactly what they are doing
>>
>>8628932
I'm not sure what your point is or what evidence you have for it.
>>
File: 1440800542288.png (12KB, 226x226px) Image search: [Google]
1440800542288.png
12KB, 226x226px
>>8628907
>still posting wikipedia articles even though it was already debunked
>making other people check the notes if it's real or not
This is how I know women are smart, and they are capable of suicide if they really want to.
>>
>>8628955
>I know firsthand how little emotional support society gives to troubled men,
Namely?

>but that's no reason to say suicidal women don't have genuine reasons for their pain.
Sure, but let's not pretend it's anything like what men suffer or anything that either men or women would consider worth taking their own life over. The statistics show this.
>>
>>8628934

No they have it forced on them by biology (aka reality) you shit. Duh. Society grows out of and around our biology. Women have it worse than men and this does not change regardless of how society moves.

>>8628939

>now you are being a silly misogynist
I'm neither a misogynist nor a feminist, I am a realist. You should try it sometime. If attempting suicide by overdose makes women retarded then women are retarded. I don't think so though, because suicidal people are rarely thinking logically and some 80% of suicides are impulsive and done spur of the moment with very little planning or whatever (70% of suicide attempts are made within an hour of deciding to commit suicide, and 24% within 5 minutes).

Women are more easily overwhelmed by stress and far less likely to have access to a firearm or experience using one. Suicide by overdose is commonly portrayed in media as being very straightforward, nonviolent and peaceful.

> berates women as being incapable of choosing the sure method of suicide
There is no "sure method of suicide". Even suicide by firearm fails like 10% of the time. A lot less than the 97% fail rate of overdose, but like I said, men are more likely to have access to said firearm, more likely to have experience shooting and more likely to have violent tendencies.

Plenty of men do opt to try overdosing too for the above stated reasons tho.

>its a well known type of behavior as suicide for attention/cry for help and its exactly common for women and stats show exactly that
Nah source or I call bullshit. You discount womens much higher rates of suicidal ideation (even before attempting), higher rates of depression and higher rates of anxiety as ~~they just want attention~~ like you have any fucking clue in the whole world.
>>
>>8628962

>let's not pretend it's anything like what men suffer
What are you even talking about? Men literally have lower rates of depression, anxiety, higher pain tolerance, less poverty, etc. What ~~~suffering~~~~???

>>8628960
>stats dont real
>wikipedia dont real
>i debunked wikipedia because the afsp doesn't distinguish between self harm requiring literal hospitalization and suicide attempts.
>afsp still says that women attempt suicide 3x more than men but thats not real because durr

fucking retard goddamn.
>>
>>8628997
"""attempt"""

Try harder next time feminist.
>>
File: cool story bro.jpg (128KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
cool story bro.jpg
128KB, 500x670px
>>8628997
>ignores the fact that statistics can be manipulated
>ignores the fact that the wikipedia article doesn't include facts that feminists doesn't want to include to create a narrative
>ignores the fact that afsp already said that they can't distinguish suicide attempts and accidental self harm
>doesn't know that overdosing can happen accidentally (eg eating citrus fruits that inhibits CYP3A4, which oxidizes small foreign organic molecules so they can be removed from the body, so some medications taken are absorbed more in the body)
wew lad
>>
>>8629036
She's a feminist, she just wants to make up whatever presents women as victims.
>>
>>8629007
I'm neither a misogynist nor a feminist, I am a realist.

Get over it.
>>
>>8629094
If it lies about statistics like a feminist, if it obsesses over female victimhood like a feminist, if makes shoddy arguments but it unable to actually make a point like a feminist...
>>
>>8628985
>No they have it forced on them by biology (aka reality) you shit.
Which is what I said originally, you dumb cunt. Meaning, it's not a "privilege" in the sense that word is used by sociologists. You clearly don't have any idea what the actual debate is here.
>>
>>8631605
Stop mansplaining definitions to her and let her misuse words to prove her points.
>>
>>8629103
kek
>>
File: thinking.png (29KB, 1270x805px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
29KB, 1270x805px
>>8628907

>"Like fuck off"
>When you're so fucking triggered your only response is to use a habitual oral filler on a written post

How do we fix women, /lgbt/?
>>
>>8626438
Just a way for men to invade female-only spaces and abuse us by claiming to be "lesbians".
>>
>>8637392
We don't, we replace them with trannies.
>>
>>8628985
>There is no "sure method of suicide"
No one who ever jumped off skyscraper ever failed to go splat on impact
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.