[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could possibly go wrong in a bisexual male-male-female relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

What could possibly go wrong in a bisexual male-male-female relationship?
it's my latest degenerate fantasy/fetish but I want to know what it's like in the real world where things never go the way you imagine them to go.
>>
>>8626027
I'd like that but only if the other two both treated me like a second female instead of a second male, because tranny feelings.
>>
>>8626070
What do you expect such a relationship to be like?
>>
>>8626134
Like being a girl with a boyfriend and lesbian fwb.
>>
>>8626142
but would you have hot kinky threesomes?
>>
>>8626205
Maybe. I just like the thought of looking at the other two and lying in bed with them and kissing them and getting kissed and snuggling together.
>>
Having a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time sounds like the hottest thing ever but I've never been able to convince a single person to fuck me so it will remain in the realm of fantasy in my life.
>>
The same kinds of things as normal could go wrong. Plus some extra things, and it being more likely if for no reason other than there being more people involved.
>>
>>8626243
>Plus some extra things
I am interested in these extra things. Tell me about them so I can have a more realistic view of this kind of relationship.
>>8626223
that does sound nice, I mostly thought about the sex but cuddling with three people must be nice too.
>>
>>8626257
Realistically sex with a male or female has an off-putting side because tranny feelings.
>>
>>8626275
I'm not trans so I don't think I'd have that problem, I'm more concerned about how it might be impractical for three people to live in a house together and stuff like that. it seems like fun when I'm horny but I'm not always horny
>>
>>8626027
Most likely issues are:
>two of the three form a stronger romantic bond, inadvertantly pushing the third away

>one becomes jealous over perceived favoritism of other two

>one or more bisexuals realize they are actually gay/straight, start ignoring the third

Otherwise just the usual romantic problems.
>>
>>8626459
>it might be impractical for three people to live in a house together
Roommates do it literally all the time

That being said, long term, tax/adoption/marriage laws might be an issue, normal couples are broken apart by finance/family issues all the time and including a third makes it even more likely.
>>
>>8626489
good points, maybe that means we shouldn't look for anything long-term (we being my bf and I, he's into the fantasy too)
>>
>>8626518
Look all you want, just don't expect anything long term. Finding someone emotionally stable enough to handle two partners and open to trying such a relationship will be hard enough, love them for who they are when you find them and treasure them for as long as you have them.
>>
Female here. Not interested in dudes. But like the idea of hooking up with two gay men. Giving them the kid and dipping. Coming back once in a while to be inseminated and just leaving.
>>
>>8626623
would you let both of them cum inside you?
>>
>>8626027
Every polyamorous relationship I've seen (and I've seen a lot, Burning Man fag here) has ended miserably, sometimes in violence and suicide.
>>
>>8626907
Sure. Have their sperm battle it out.
>>
>>8626623
>implying any gay couple isnt absolutely grossed by pussy
>>
>>8626623
I would fuck a girl to have a kid, but I don't think any boy would be okay with me doing that unless he was insane or something
>>
There's been a couple documentaries about these kinds of relationships and they're generally a lot of work. Even poly people can feel jealously so EVERYTHING has to be spilt fairly. Its hard work, more so than a normal relationship. Turns sharing beds, turns for date nights, making sure affection is evenly spread etc. You might be attracted to your partner but your other partner might not. Actual triad relationships are fairly rare, there's a reason the third joining member is called a unicorn
>>
>>8628619
That's the point. I have no interest in them besides this one biological function. Otherwise I don't want to see or be around any man.
>>
sounds gross. i want a boyfriend....
>>
>>8628729
that sounds exhausting, a fwb style relationship sounds more appealing now.
>Turns sharing beds
you could just get a bigger bed though
>>
>>8629396
>you could just get a bigger bed though
Still a fight over who takes the middle
>>
>>8629396
>fwb style
Shits not that easy people always catch feelings. Also the biggest bed you can buy can not fit three people and last time I checked people don't make custom mattresses
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.