[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since this board is on 4chan I expected everybody here to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Since this board is on 4chan I expected everybody here to be cool and what not but u guys talk about all these genders cis and all this other shit. Seems like you're all a bunch of Tumblr feminist sjws.
>>
>>8622182
Hey I'm cool I want Tumbler feminist sjws sent to workhouses right along with the Nazis.
>>
File: 1436251040006.png (527KB, 683x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436251040006.png
527KB, 683x720px
>>8622198
>with the Nazis.....
Do you even like daddy trump?
>>
File: donald.png (782KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
donald.png
782KB, 703x703px
>>8622207
the cringe is real
>>
File: 1500702840646.gif (2MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1500702840646.gif
2MB, 359x202px
>>8622222
Bernie fag spotted
>>
I think it's why there's so many Transwomen threads and people get bitch at if there's 2 transmale threads. SJW's fear masculinity.
>>
>>8622207
Trump is a cuc kold but the best candidate there was.
>>
>>8622182
What if I want all the LARPer fags from /pol/, the kekistanis and based black men, their sandnigger friends and the SJW gassed?
>>
>>8622182
wait, what, you've got an axe to grind against me for looking at one little site/page?
http://fuckyeahbrutalism.tumblr.com/
>>
>>8622263
This, McGas the lot of them.
>>
>>8622182
>sees the word cis
>sjws reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8622182
posting a cute anime girl in nazi unifrom...I bet you would like too look cute and cool at the same time like her, op

I bet you are jealous of her.
>>
>>8622182
I don't get the objections to cis. It's like straight, for people who aren't trans. It's a descriptor, not an identity
>>
>>8622342
this. learn some basic fucking Latin op
>>
>>8622348
>basic knowledge
>/pol/
>>
>>8622348
>>8622342
>>8622362
No it's your way as gay people to make trans people feel a way as if their definition of straight is the same. "A straight trans woman dating a guy doesnt mean he's gay" but in your minds since the person is trans so technically they're a woman and since they're dating a dude it doesn't count as gay. Stop bending definition or making shit up. Its gay just accept it
>>
>>8623268
Get over it uncultured swine
Cisalpine Gaul faggot
>>
>>8623268
Again but in English?
>>
>>8622342
What's wrong with "normal". Or do we need "cephalic" for people without anencephaly and "gastrotypical" for people without celiac disease?
>>
>>8623315
Normal is too vague, there are plenty of people who are trans but otherwise "normal", and those who are cis but not otherwise "normal". And it's kind of a loaded term, many people think being called "not normal" is a negative thing, whether it's intended that way or not.
>>
>>8623940
So just don't mention it the same way you don't call someone able-bodied or mentaly-sound.
>>
>>8622182
There are 2 gay conservative threads up right now op. We aren't /pol/, but come on.
>>
The average attention span on 4chan must be 3 seconds. Nobody cares about le edgy far right bs or that stupid fucking frog anymore

It's back to basics, back to shitposts. That's where all time-passing amusement is to be had.

So what I'm trying to say is............
.....take your far right politics and shove it up your ass. Your really think this dorky fucking website was going to serve as a platform for serious online discussion of far right politics?

You faggots are the worst, most annoying kinds of pricks imaginable. I have no love for piece of shit hypocritical leftists, but it's you assholes who really don't get it.

Fuck off. Bye.
>>
>>8622182
>lgbt
Literally what were you expecting you idiot.
>>
>>8624147
to bait
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.