[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tgg/ Trans Girl General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 38

File: irisamuddy.jpg (605KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
irisamuddy.jpg
605KB, 1920x1080px

Active edition.
>tfw the thread falls off the board

Intended to be a no-trips allowed version of /mtfg/.
This is to keep the drama low, and let anonymous people be heard, as well as to avoid the erp/rp that goes on.

It's open for everyone, just behave.

>No trips (or names)
>No avatar fagging
>No erp/rp-ing
>No calling out on trips (or names)
>No "pre-everything" "evaluate me" pics (don't respond to them)

Previous: >>8593197
>>
first for extremely sad and incredibly tired
>>
>>8620477
i know that feel, but i have not been tired lately
>>
>>8620479
what's your secret? even with good sleep I still wake up feeling like a rock. maybe it's the 'mones
>>
>>8620496
i am a neet so can sleep forever if i want to, so i am usually rested, i sometimes stay up for like 30 hours but i always get good rest
>>
Why even bother with this thread? Most of the people in here are consumed in Agp theory and so on, that they use this entire thread to talk about if, instead of using one of the 5 already existing threads created for it.

This general is dead to me, the people who ended up using it were true /mtfg/ers. They just couldn't prevent themselves to talk to trips, name fags , and avatar fags who showed up here.
Nothing that isn't male dominated discussions can exist here.
>>
>>8621133
what?
>>
>>8621241
For 3 weeks this general has only talked to trips and the like, about Agp theory.

You people just can't keep yourselves from talking to attention whores, nor talk about something that isn't in the extreme male range.
I guess there's a fucking reason you're so obsessed with Blanchard... Because you aren't trans, and doesn't have an ounce if femininity.
>>
Reminder that thinking that femininity or lack of it is what makes you trans or not implies you think transgirls are nothing but boys who are too feminine to be male
>>
File: 1499453739019.png (430KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499453739019.png
430KB, 960x768px
>tfw bad feels
>>
>>8623530
Really anxious, but /lgbt/ isn't the place for it... Neither is reddit... It's really weird how there's no decent trans place on the entire internet.
>>
>>8621133
As an agp theorist it's nice to have somewhere away from tripfaggotry like /mtfg/ to talk about it.
>>
>tfw 26 in 3 months
>tfw I've wanted to transition for the last 8 years
>tfw never had the money until now
>tfw I'm 6'3 and balding

Should I even fucking bother anymore? I've heard of people going on HRT and just living as male. Is this a meme? If not I'm probably just going to play in traffic.
>>
>>8623558
there is some small cozy discords out there
like little islands
>>
>>8621301
I bet you're the prude anon who hated anything other than art or scenery OP pics, huh? If so, take that stick out of your goddamn ass and fuck off.
>>
>>8620461
Can we make this a face reveal rating thread too? See if you're passable as a girl
>>
>>8623907
I know you mentioned the anonymous part
>>
>>8623903
no that is me, i was the person saying what to them
and i don't hate anything other than art scenery, i just wish sexual images weren't emphasized so much
but another anon kinda talked me to a point where i seen how and why i was being silly
so now i don't really care much, it was just a autistic trigger i had because i was sick of so much seeming sexual all the time
but if i don't care it is not a problem anymore
>>
I have a bf and I love him! I wish he could get me pregnant!
>>
>>8624108
yay!
nice, enjoy that
>>
>>8623903
>Boohoo /pol/ and the Agp threads aren't enough for me :(((((( I need to shit up every thread with Agp theory
>>
>>8625775
>everything i don't like is agp
>>
>>8625800
I told you to shut up, and reported about 10 messages.

You spent three weeks talking about Agp /fit/ theory. THREE WEEKS.
>>
I love my boyfriend, but I feel so disgusting with my body that I have a hard time accepting intimacy. I view myself as repulsive, even though it doesn't seem like other people feel that way.

Sex has turned into something I dread instead of enjoy. I like cuddles and touches usually, but penetrative sex is painful and I spend more time being caught up on my body than actually finding enjoyment.

This, in turn, makes me feel even worse because I can't even put out for the person I love more than anything. He tells me that I'm beautiful and perfect and that he loves my personality and that I have nothing to worry about, but my immediate response in my head is always "How? How can you love someone like me? How do you see all these great things about me that I can't?"

It makes me angry. I've tried marijuana and alcohol to try and feel better, but marijuana makes me anxious and feel shitty about being trans, and alcohol just makes me sick.

I want to love myself. I hate me, but I want to stop. I want to understand how to view myself as something other than garbage. What the hell do I do?
>>
I finally just started this whole process and have been taking meds for 3 days now so clearly I'm not gonna try to pass or anything because I don't feel comfortable with it yet. Despite being really happy to finally start, I am still so fucking confused by tucking. I just cannot do it, does anybody have any advice for an idiot? I can't seem to like find the canals or whatever.
>>
>>8625825
>everything i don't like is still agp and also is the same poster
>>
>>8625855
i just wear baggy pants and gave up on tucking, my dick is 7inch so i am just fucked
i just keep it out of the way as much as i can
>>
>>8625890
You're fucking retarded. You were talking about anyone not/or exercise is Agp, and a bunch of retard posting about it, for 3 weeks. You literally killed the thread, because nobody would even want the thread to live, with a bump, because you had ruined it.

Now go to /mtfg/ and talk with people who give you attention because you're obsessed with them.
>>
>>8623637
I'm 11 months in, and my breasts fill an A cup, so you're probably gonna have a hard time hiding boobage if you wanna live as a bicochemically female cis guy .

>>8625833
I feel the exact same, senpai. Hate myself soo much.

Relationship issues also: my bf (ftm) of 3 months has self esteem issues, and is accusing me of not being attracted to him. I agreed to his requests of having PiV sex, a few times. ;_; fml. at least he didn't notice me crying the second time.
>>
would putting estrogen tabs in your butt be a good and healthy way to take them?
>>
I'm actually missing mtfg... At one point I actually got support from it, during a really really hard time. It was the only thing I had for a whole week. A while after I realized how insanely toxic and bad it was.

It looks like it's gotten way worse, since I left, like a couple of years ago.

Nothing like it anymore... I wonder if /cd/ will ever be revived.
>>
>>8629254
It's certainly a way that you can do it. Just wash your hands because that's smelly. Maybe there's certain ingredients that can make it absorb better? The rectal lining isn't as moist as the mouth so I don't think it dissolves as effectively.
>>
>>8633315
>smelly
not my butt, i keep it very very clean :3
>>
>>8633320
kek

it still smells like a butt you dumb faggot
>>
>>8625833
stop taking yourself so seriously and know that everyone hates things about themselves and isn't all they wish they were. I know it's more complicated than that, but you gotta accept yourself as a work in progress, believe his validation, and don't do things that put someone you love in hell because you take yourself too seriously
>>
>>8632070
The board /cd/?
>>
do transgirls have lower libidos than cis girls? I'm not entirely sure my gf wants to ever have sex and we've been dating for awhile now
>>
>>8633381
IDK, after a few years on hormones, my libido is higher than ever before
>>
>>8633331
does not, mine smells less butt like than any other
>>
>>8633465
even if it smells less butt, it still smells like butt
>>
>>8624108
The biological inability to get pregnant has always been one of the things that brings me down if I start thinking about it too much
>>
>>8633511
my butt is clean!
REEEEEE
>>
>>8633381
Ya. It's purely individual but as a group cis women should have a higher sex drive because most of them have a progesterone cycle. You could ask them to add progesterone and see what that does.
>>
>>8633378
Yeah the board, on 420ch

>>8633381
Maybe, maybe not. Either way, all that can be done is anal sex, which is not especially exiting to think about... Then a boat load of issues when it comes to making sure the unwanted member doesn't do anything bad.

Put those together, and you'll have "low" libido. Not because it isn't there, but because the options are bad.
>>
>>8634676
another one of those posts that hits me and makes me go
fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk everything
>>
this thread is dying
>>
tfw no gf
>>
>>8638196
tfw no bf
>>
>>8623856
but how do i get onto one of those cozy discords

i hate being anxious and alone
>>
>>8638392
what kind of cozy?
i have a small and cozy server but it is mostly lonely robot people hanging out and talking about stuff
most of us have anxiety issues and are alone too
>>
>kageshi dot com slash transgender
please come and become mod so we can keep the not trans out
>>
Hey cute girls. How are you?
>>
File: 1496457547316.gif (819KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496457547316.gif
819KB, 500x376px
>tfw your vocal range drops below that of even contralto types

My voice passes for the most part, but my pitch is fucked and it's about the only thing that clocks me. I die inside every single time I get called sir on the phone. Forget talking with friends too, I can't speak at more than 15-minute intervals or else I get vocal fatigue. I desperately need VFS.
>>
>>8640117
i am trying to make my life livable
>>
>>8640219
Repost here or link to your posts.
>>
File: 1500942975886.jpg (1MB, 1236x1853px) Image search: [Google]
1500942975886.jpg
1MB, 1236x1853px
So I found a dude who I could have regular sex with. We skyped a lot but haven't met yet, despite him living just a few km away.
We had 'phone sex' (which was funny honestly lol) and he talked a lot how he liked oral. While I think my penis is just another errogenous zone which should be used I don't know if I like him taking it in his mouth.
I like people touching it, rubbing it etc while I can barely see it and I hate getting erections, I don't know how I feel about him taking it in his mouth :(

Opinions?
>>
>>8640219
HOW?
Repost please
>>8640212
Don't ever do VFS, please, I've heard numerous results from different clinics and ALL have been super shitty, repulsing and/or they had heavy complications.
It will get better, sometimes I get that too. It happens when my throat hurts often and I have depressive phases - I can barely open my mouth and talk. When I'm not totally dried up and kinda happy taking to others I can talk for hours.
Don't give up, it will get better but only if (you) keep going
>>8640117
My flat smells
how about you?
>>
>>8640945
Does that include yeson? Don't do regular VFS, I think yeson is the only one capable to make good voices, but always a chance results end up subpar
>>
Wish this was more active, I want more company.
>>
>>8644897
join a discord server
>>
>>8620461
heya, I need some advice.

What sexual acts do you enjoy as mtf?

I haven't been able to really enjoy, or orgasm from my bf (who i'm crazy about) giving me oral. Maybe it could change over time once im more comfortable with it (new to sexual stuff/relationships). idk.
>>
>>8644972
I have one with a couple of friends... But like one message per 5 min would be so nice.

Discord is too personal.
>>
>>8640933
halp i'm gonna meet him tomorrow :(
>>8644981
giving head while he rubbs my sensitive bits, missionary with him penetrating, stuff like that. Oh, and lots of kissing
>>8642842
yes. If they fuck up (and they most likely will) you won't be able to modify your voice again. A friend now has permanent dude-voice after VFS and she can't sing anymore and can't go to a higher bitch, it's like her throat got handicapped
>>
File: 8611229.png (138KB, 1303x779px) Image search: [Google]
8611229.png
138KB, 1303x779px
>>8626082
>kills the thread
>"You literally killed the thread"
Thread died because you suppressed debate. I have literally kept it alive. It died when I stopped. It died because you made OP a dead anime baby, you named it "peaceful", you cried "flooding" when someone threatened your narrative, you reported people to mods for nothing more than posting, you told people to stop responding to each other and you wanted it all for yourself.
>>
these threads were fun while they lasted
but i guess they are no longer wanted
>>
>>8646324
I have an extremely different writing style than that OP anon, I don't know how you could think we're the same person.

You did ruin the thread with the shit you pulled out. It was really slow, but you made sure nobody would bother coming here, and then you finally stopped writing, and it died.
>>
a nerd bf would be be nice
certainly nice
most certainly
nice
and pleasant
and lovely
and fullfilling
>>
i want love
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>8646324
i was the OP of that thread
i thought she was just laying with her eyes closed on the water
people usually aren't smiling when they are dead so i assumed she was alive
and i was not the anon who cried flooding
>>
>>8650163
>people usually aren't smiling when they are dead
>so i assumed she was alive
Newfag.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Inconnue_de_la_Seine
>The body of the young woman was pulled out of the Seine River at the Quai du Louvre in Paris around the late 1880s.
>The caster I visit every day has two masks hanging next to his door. The face of the young one who drowned, which someone copied in the morgue because it was beautiful, because it was still smiling, because its smile was so deceptive – as though it knew.
>A whole generation of German girls modeled their looks on her. (...) The Inconnue became the erotic ideal of the period, as Bardot was for the 1950s. He thinks that German actresses like Elisabeth Bergner modeled themselves on her. She was finally displaced as a paradigm by Greta Garbo.

White people have been sadomasochists, pedophiles and necrophiles long since before Christ's death. "Trutrans" women are simply the 'façade du jour' for your race's morbid fetishism. Its real cause is low testosterone. So nothing to do with femininity. High testosterone people (men and women, especially African) are naturally attracted to big, strong, fertile and healthy body.
>>
Same in 3D.
For science.
Not for fapping.
>>
More like this... to fuel your sick faux-trans fantasies... and to confront you with your ignorance. You all wish you were the subject of this painting, don't you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophelia
>>
File: Bricks will be shat.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bricks will be shat.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
Another example of white people's concept of "perfection".
>>
File: What 4chan screams during sex.jpg (68KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
What 4chan screams during sex.jpg
68KB, 640x508px
Low testosterone is why liberalism died.

Sex is now "disgusting".

People prefer to kill and die than to fap and fuck.
>>
File: woa.png (137KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
woa.png
137KB, 274x321px
>>8652365
great points you make there
flawless even
>>
>>8652387
>Gender structured, too, the early modern understanding of the distinction between Hamlet's madness and Ophelia's: melancholy was understood as a male disease of the intellect, while Ophelia would have been understood as suffering from erotomania, a malady conceived in biological and emotional terms.
>>
this thread has taken a turn for the entertaining
>>
How to meet a cute gf I can cuddle, fuck, and watch movies with?
>>
>>8652567
how do i find bf who would genuinely love me and do all of those things
>>
>>8653380
S-state?
>>
>>8653479
canada
>>
File: 20170730_155424.jpg (2MB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170730_155424.jpg
2MB, 1458x2592px
>>8620461
2 months on hrt and no results :( it hurts
>>
>>8653521
if that is you, you look better than i do at 6 months
>>
>>8653509
I thought Canada was outside the US?
>>
>>8653521
Pretty sure I've seen that picture been posted before...
>>
>>8623637
No. Just be a man
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
>>8653521
Nigga you already a noice girl. Like almost 7/10

You probably already were girly and just needed more hair.

Don't worry. If you want more girlyness try

*linseed
*Soy beans
*green mint tea (chug on that stuff)
*Saw Palmetto (500mg/day)
*Pueraria mirifica (500-2000mg/day)

They are no blocker transforming seeds stuff but normie use it on their daily diets and never found warnings about them being dangerous, the closest thing was that soy milk fucked the hair growth of some guy and some Bullshit about some brands not being 1000000% natural, but that's about it.

Also do butt exercises, ask fit foright that, fortunately you can have a big butt even as a male trough exercise. Also you can tonify your waist like a womyn without a hard ass manly six pack wwith belly dance or Hawaiian dancing, basically the ones that require moving your torso a lot.
>>
>>8653509
What province in Canada?
>>
>>8653545
the person asked which state
i don't live in a state
so i answered what country rather than not answering at all
>>
>>8653871
alberta
>>
Tips on finding foundation number without going to a store to test it? I tried looking for variety packs (that aren't too expensive), but no such luck.
>>
>>8653944
Go to a store and test it/ask for help.
>>
>>8623637
Because estrogen or anything encouraging it can counter the balding. For one. You're 26. People transition in their 50s and pull it off better than this board thinks (how many people here freak out the minute they hit their early 20s, nevermind that most transitioners ARE in their 20s or 30s).
>>
>>8653944
Nope. Go to the store, anon. Don't be a pussy
>>
>>8653521
Fucking kill yourself : <
I look way worse at 10 months, and I have zero chance of passing
>>
>>8656379
nigga post
we'lld ecide
>>
File: IMG_20170731_083137.jpg (552KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170731_083137.jpg
552KB, 2592x1944px
>>8656384
Feel free to bully I don't even care anymore
>>
>>8656403
you don tlook as bad as you think you do
>>
>>8656453
I wouldn't pass, I've never male failed, and I'm tired of living as male but too much of a pussy to try going out as female

Honestly I spend most of every day wishing I could kill myself without upsetting anyon e
>>
>>8656403
you look cute come on stfu lol
>>
>>8656479
If I wanted sugarcoating I'd stuff my fat face with m&Ms : <
>>
>>8656512
im not sugercoating lol
>>
>>8655212
>secret club

>>>/global/rules/4
>You will not post or request (...) calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted.

Talk here or fuck off from here.
>>
>>8656813
That' wasn't a request for invasion.
>>
>>8657188
Then you don't need a bunker.
Talk here or GTFO.
>>
>>8657342
servers are nice to make friends in and share stuff and hang out D:
however that server was kinda lame, i tried joining and didn't really like it
>>
>>8658062
>friends
>>>/soc/
>>>/mtfg/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/autism/

Why do you think OP says "no trips allowed"? The whole point of this general (in fact of whole 4chan) is to stop people making friends.
>>
>>8659666
satan stop being so mean
i am lonely and have no way of meeting people irl
i get along best with other 4chan people
4chan discord are literally all i have
>>
File: i understand now.gif (952KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
i understand now.gif
952KB, 500x262px
>constantly having a mental breakdown
>not enough dysphoria to justify transitioning
>not completely satisfied living as a man
>result is just indecisiveness and depression
does it ever get better? is there any way out of this?
>>
>>8659704
suicide famalam
>>
>>8659698
They'll just doxx you and tell your neighbours, that's all.
>>
>>8659708
That's what I figured, not worth it for me because I love nearly everything else about my life
>>
>>8659708
suicide is so exciting!
>>
File: kek.png (221KB, 433x525px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
221KB, 433x525px
>This entire thread
For some reason this was on the "most popular" section on the front page. Gotta say this thread just confirmed what I knew all along, god damn. Good luck with your 40%, retards.
>>
>>8659727
>going to the front page of 4chan
who the fuck are you
>>
>>8659717
that has never happened and i have been hanging out in 4chan discords for a long time
>>
Day 1 restart HRT, feel good.

I was repressing but now I'm over it. I have a long road ahead but I'm on the right path and my main focus is weight loss. I have been doing great the last 6 months.

I love you all.
>>
None of you matter
your body will start to fade after 30
male or female looking its all a waste
there is no point
>>
>>8659889
100% untrue with modern nutrition and medical/cosmetic standards

if you mean to say youth is fleeting you have a fair point but this is a shitty way to argue it
>>
>>8659893
there is no point
>>
>>8659895
are you talking to yourself?

notice there's never any of you beggers in the FtM threads urging people to turn back...
>>
>>8659898
women are handed the world
>>
>>8659900
Oh, you're an MRA tard. lel

causefags are to be disregarded at every corner, enjoy devoting your life to a worthless meme
>>
is it okay to have a male voice? not a baritone or super deep one, but a male voice none the less.
>>
>>8660000(chegged)

in general it's best to assume you're baritone unless you can prove otherwise, most males are baritoners of various types.

and no, girl voice or nothing.
>>
>>8626228

>Breasts

You mean Gynecomastia
>>
>>8659758
Well, 4chan has gone shit.
>>
>>8653801
>>8653801
>fortunately you can have a big butt even as a male trough exercise
Not without testosterone.
>>
>>8660089
avatarfag is back again. Please report.
>>
Good feels today. I got my new passport with the coveted "F" in the sex slot. I could have gotten one ages ago but I got lazy about it. It's nice to have finally.
>>
>>8660052
We don't love you either, and the U.S. government thinks I'm a woman, so there.
>>
>>8659900
>women are handed the world
I wish.
>>
>>8660185
Just report him.

Don't give attention whores the attention.
>>
>>8660190
How do you figure they aren't?
>>
>>8660180
im jelly, congrats to you!
>>
File: 20170801_130143.jpg (2MB, 1394x3136px) Image search: [Google]
20170801_130143.jpg
2MB, 1394x3136px
>tfw a 3 year old genders and pronouns how you present with no coaching

a.a so good
>>
>>8660122
>>8660196
>calls for brigading and censorship
Wow, such tolerance.
So this is why you need a Discord chat.

>deluge of little anime girl pictures on /lgbt/
>"Report images of healthy, strong and attractive women!"
Ridiculous priorities.

>>>/global/rules/7
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban.
>>
>>8660861
Thanks! I got a standard 10 year passport, but if you're in the US even if you aren't fully transitioned you can get a 2 year passport if your doctor writes you a letter saying you're in the process of transitioning.
>>
4chan is infested by anons who act like community controllers. Regardless of thread/topic/board, they use the same methods. They threat individual topics as fiefdoms and they "curate" them. Their goal is to colonise public mind space, thwart independent thinking, dictate the alt-right narrative (often disguised as "leftist", "liberal", "feminist" or even "conservative" – in reality nothing to do with actual conservative ideology) and reduce their respective communities to impotent echo chambers. They use private command centres (such as Discord chat rooms) and coded language to coordinate their minions and influence mods (all of which is fortunately against global rules). Naturally, some of them can be mods/janitors themselves.

Just because they run TRANS threads, doesn't mean that their agenda is TRANS friendly. They ensure that the percentage of genuine non-shill user base is never too high on 4chan, and that those non-shill users who remain suit their goals.

When will real liberals, real feminists and real conservatives wake up and purge authoritarian agents from their ranks?
>>
>>8661391
>>>/global/rules/3
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases
You should've been permanently banned a long time ago.
>>
>>8662245
>making up my offences
Your last accusation was "avatarfagging" and "flooding". You're all over the place with those accusations and you can't make up your mind about what I'm doing wrong. As long as it's some excuse to falsely report me, it seems good for you.
>>
>>8662270
I've told you, you're shit posting, and flooding with your shit post, and you're avatarfagging, and posting off-topic.

If there was a mod who actually watched this you'd have a permanent ban.

Why don't you fuck off back to >>>/pol/
You will not get any more attention from me, and I hope you die from skin cancer.
>>
File: 8611229.02.png (141KB, 1303x779px) Image search: [Google]
8611229.02.png
141KB, 1303x779px
>>8662245
>flames
BTW, I remember times when mods would ban the NON-FLAMING anon at the behest of the FLAMING anon such as you. I guess those times are over. I'm not sure whether I'm grateful for that though.

>>8662293
>all these made-up offences
>more fake solutions
>KYS
>>
File: 1500304006015.png (1MB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
1500304006015.png
1MB, 1536x864px
>>8662293
>posting healthy, sexy and attractive women is avatarfagging
The only reason you can fool anyone with such a ridiculous accusation is that your 4chan gang has successfully got rid of EVERYONE ELSE from trans threads who would post images of healthy, sexy and attractive women.

How "odd" that you don't complain about avatarfagging when /lgbt/ is deluged by pictures of underage anime females! (Ideally dead.)
>>
File: sh.gif (431KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sh.gif
431KB, 400x400px
>HRT in a month or so
>tfw could have just self-medded this whole time
life sucks
>>
Why don't the generals have any links on mannerisms and posture? Passing is more than just makeup and pills.
>>
>>8662969
Because you should gather that yourself from people around you, mannerism is different from place to place so having an online guide would be kind of pointless. Transsexuals already often have a very female mannerism to begin with and i'd say most of us have gotten bullied for it at school or workplace.
>>
>>8662949
>life sucks because you couldnt become a onahole sooner

Wow life sucks because I dont have to not make decisions sooner. This is your thought process right?
>>
File: mentallyretarded.jpg (16KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
mentallyretarded.jpg
16KB, 225x350px
>>8663624
Are you okay? Did you have a stroke mid-sentence?
>>
>>8663847
If you don't know what I'm saying (which I doubt considering how much you tarts will put all of your brain cells to work at the first sight of being insulted such as any middle-schoolers brain would) then you're the one who has serious brain issues and probably have had a stroke if not dropped on your head multiple times as a baby -- or maybe it's just the estrogen -- in any case you know you're only transitioning just so you can fulfill your fetish more and faster and try to literally milk the most out of life with your hips between whomever-has-a-home-and-moneys' cock.
>>
>>8659734
I go to various boards, not just one so when I type in 4 it auto-completes to the frontpage.
>>
>>8663930
Nines go back to FF14, you smell like shit.
>>
>>8664180
Nay
>>
>>8664180
It's the same /pol/ guy that's been spamming this thread for weeks, ignore him.
>>
>>8664895
Nines is scat erper from /xivg/
>>
>>8664980
Don't bring retarded trip drama in here.
>>
>avatarfagging
>spamming
>flooding
>off-topic
>>>/pol/
>>>/mtfg/
>flaming
>attention whoring
>shitposting
>retard
>shithead
>die from skin cancer
>permaban
>too sexy
>please report

Also:
>Page 8
>>
>>8667696
i am not a fan of that video
>>
Need help with chastity cages
>Sunken into despicable levels of degeneracy
>already trappy hon
>preposterous amount of toys
>got a new chastity/urethral cage yesterday
>wearing for 10hrs now

How does one go about nipping/pain from skin trapped in the ring and the cage when walking, sitting down etc...

Pic related. It's the one I got. 44mm ring and 50mm long/bored plug.
>>
>>8667909
>chastity
Finally something on-topic.
>>
>>8667768
Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: veronica.jpg (142KB, 700x576px) Image search: [Google]
veronica.jpg
142KB, 700x576px
>>8667909
Skin moisturizer maybe? you should probably ask >>>/d/

>>8668007
>>8668027
You're not on topic either Nines
>>
>>8668072
eczema doesnt really factor into this. idk if moisturiser will help. I've contemplated taping a gauze near where the clasp is, or lubing on a 2-3hr basis but it seems a lil too much.
>>
File: convents.jpg (84KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
convents.jpg
84KB, 638x479px
>>8624029
>i just wish sexual images weren't emphasized so much
Have you contemplated joining a convent?
>>
File: 20141016110854cont2.jpg (304KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
20141016110854cont2.jpg
304KB, 600x896px
>>8668072
Please, delete that overly sexualized image of a woman.
>>
File: IMG_8635.jpg (866KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8635.jpg
866KB, 2576x1932px
>I don't think I pass
>everyone is saying I pass, get ma'amed in public.

WHAT AM I DOING RIGHT?!
>>
>>8668274
Estrogen skin.
>>
>>8644981
With my bf we do a mixture of rubbing and touching each other. I'm not horribly dysphoric about my penis so he can touch it, but when we get romantic, he puts his penis right in between my upper thighs, by my taint and thrusts in, so we can do missionary and make out, that stuff. I really just get off of the romantic/love stuff but I also enjoy having my nipples stimulated or my butt played with.
>>
>>8668332
>I'm not horribly dysphoric about my penis so he can touch it
Post reported for giving me a boner. I had to punch myself in the balls and double my anti-androgen dosage.
>>
File: tel aviv.jpg (570KB, 2000x1243px) Image search: [Google]
tel aviv.jpg
570KB, 2000x1243px
>>8668268

Pick one theme please, you can't accuse us of being overly sexual fantasized perverts and nothing sexaul fags.
>>
>>8668412
I hate those fake vids they come off as fake pandering so much to me
>>
>>8668613
Hint: one of those two tropes is ironic. I want to leave the judgement which one to the discerning reader.

>>8668693
I find them funny and inspiring. I don't think anyone is supposed to take them seriously.
>>
>>8668115
triggered
>>
File: 1501610394790.jpg (30KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501610394790.jpg
30KB, 500x448px
>>8668274
>also am getting ma'amed in boymode
Haircut matters a lot
As does moisturising skin
>>
File: 1501013475913.gif (498KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501013475913.gif
498KB, 500x375px
Is anyone else high off effexor here?
What a nyanderful drug~
>>
>>8670270
nigga expect manic depression
>>
>>8670328
Yeah I have that already
Thats why it was prescribed to me
>>
I'm so tired of all these super hero series... Why can't they just make something good instead?
>>
>>8672654
i stopped watching nearly all movies years ago
i might watch one or two a year
just mind numbing trash
made to sell, not to be good movies
internet is far better than the entertainment you would find in a movie
vidya are also getting harder to find a good quality game
is basically all internet stuff now
and i know movies are on internet too, but i almost never do dat
just abandon movies famalam
>>
>>8672826
Same. The last time I watched TV regularly was 20 years ago.

>and i know movies are on internet too, but i almost never do dat
Virtually impossible to download legally. In 2017, VOD is still vapourware and a set of DVDs with a movie season costs hundreds of dollars. Movie industry is so greedy that it chooses to deprive itself of our money. You can only watch films that Netflix wants you to watch. So I don't. Old media killed themselves.
>>
>>8672995
i just stream movies
fuck netflix
i can find anything that netflix has or doesn't have easy peasy, and in high quality
i never download because there is no way i would watch a movie more than once
>>
I finally got my endocrinologist referral today. I'm unbelievably ecstatic.
>>
>>8673454
congrats famalam
i am so happy for you, this is a exciting day :D
>>
>>8673236
>i never download because there is no way i would watch a movie more than once
A movie not worth saving is a movie not worth watching. Same with books and everything else.
>>
>>8673236
Also it's word picking because streaming is simply downloading without saving and it's not like it's available (legally) either. Why would I want to watch a movie if even its creators don't want me to watch it?
>>
>>8673945
movies are a one time experience for me
so why save them if i am never watching them again?
>>
File: 31s6SO32rGL.jpg (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
31s6SO32rGL.jpg
12KB, 420x420px
Any one of you preop mtf have experience with bullet or egg vibrators? Thought about getting one but idk how good the prostate stimulation will be. Pic related
>>
File: 16045-3.jpg (43KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
16045-3.jpg
43KB, 940x940px
>>8674088
Or these bullet vibes
>>
Pre-everything MtF here, about to start HRT in like a week
How do I not feel disgusted by myself in feminine clothing? I look at the mirror and see a man in a dress, which is paradoxically more dysphoric than a man in androgynous clothing.
Please help.
>>
>>8674088
idk, but my buddy was hitting my spot just right with a dildo and had me going fucking crazy
it was so intense i couldn't handle it anymore and had to get them to start pulling my dick to make me cum because it felt like i had to come or i was gonna lose it
it was the most intense sexual feeling i have ever felt
i am not a fan of my dick, but that was fucking crazy
>>
>>8674103
boy mode until you pass is the only way senpai
>>
I just realized that my gf is mentally ill and I want to dumb her sorry ass how to do it cautiously?
>>
>>8674132
move and leave a note and then cut all possible contact
>>
>>8674112
But I wanna look beautiful NOW
>>
>>8674176
ok, well the only way for that is to go to sleep and dream about being a cutie pie
unless you have crazy genetics and can pull it off with a little make up
>>
>>8674033
>movies are a one time experience for me
Isn't that the definition of waste of time?
>>
>>8674033
I'm with you there. I never watch a movie twice.
>>8674453
Watching the same thing twice is the definition of a waste of time, in my opinion.
>>
>>8674570
You can't waste time because you can't save time. Time spends itself.
>>
>>8674570
>Watching the same thing twice is the definition of a waste of time, in my opinion.
Only if it's a shitty thing. Why do shitty things even once?
Why do people hang paintings on their walls?
Do you never listen to the same song twice?
How would you even select good music?

>>8674156
>cut all possible contact
Doing it will ensure that his mistakes will be unavoidable and permanent. How is this "cautiously"?
>>
>>8674835
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with watching a movie or video twice, man. I just don't find it worthwhile, personally. We disagree. Simple as that.
>>
>>8674835
the movie might be cool and stuff
but it is not like music where i will listen multiple times or such things
the only time i might watch a movie twice is if i want to show a friend the movie
this is incredibly rare because my online friends are similar to me and usually spend all their time doing internet stuff and vidya rather than movies
and i have no irl friends, so movies is not a pass time
>>
>>8653801
If you're already on real HRT all the herbal shit will do is complete for oestrogen receptors and make it less effective.
>>
Trying to laser my entire face by myself with a home laser thing. It's so fucking hard to keep at it. THE PAIN.

Having someone else laser me with the normal laser systems is way more bearable. Bigger laser, hits bigger area, fewer pulses to be done, don't need to struggle to stead hand. Can sort of blank out a little.

But doing it myself? OH MY GOD THE TYLENOL IT DOES NOTHING.
>>
>>8676076
home laser kits can't permanently remove facial hair.
>>
>>8620461
Any suggestions/tips for tucking? In Aus at, so it's been winter and I've been able to get away with loose clothes, but it's warming up fast and I still look like a freak in shorts. can't seem to get testicles into the inguinal canal. Help.
>>676076
Been there when trying to epilate my body for the first time...goddamned nightmare I tell you
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.