[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are traps gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: aretrapsgay.jpg (20KB, 423x311px) Image search: [Google]
aretrapsgay.jpg
20KB, 423x311px
Well are they?
>>
Yes.

Also is this a slide thread? I think it might be.
>>
It's not gay if the girl is cute
The dick makes it better
>>
>>8618411
This. Dicks are so cute.
>>
Yes. Sage for /v/ shit. Enjoy your ban.
>>
Some of them are, some of them aren't.
>>
File: 1495834333654.png (272KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
1495834333654.png
272KB, 500x507px
>/pol/ mods move this to /lgbt/

hi guys
>>
>>8618421
So mods approve of Polgbt ship then?
>>
It's not gay if it looks like a girl.
>>
actually not long ago a medical report was post explaining why traps are in fact not gay
>>
>>8618461
>including t in /polgb/
kek
>>
>>8618409
It is if you want it to be.
It's not if you don't.
>>
still can't believe they called this question transphobic,

either they dont know what a trap is or they are looking for something to be offended over
>>
File: 2rxRLgS.png (297KB, 693x566px) Image search: [Google]
2rxRLgS.png
297KB, 693x566px
>>8618409
As long as you can't see the dick it aint gay
>>
Both are gay, you just can deal with the truth, and what you feel is true has nothing to do with the fact that u are gay & teh trap as fucking well.
>>
As a genre, yes.
>>
It isn't gay but it is homosexual.
>>
Are traps gay for women?

its a perspective I've never seen anyone ask about
>>
>>8620105
No
>>
>>8620198
whats a repressed lesbian doing on /lgbt/?
>>
>>8620105
Yes, lots are
>>
Attraction trans women seems to be straight, at least. Attraction to traps is therefore not gay, if they pass
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
>>
>>8620283
noo, Im asking if a woman is attracted to a trap, is that a gay act for her?
>>
>>8620322

But attraction to traps specifically is gay.

To be clear, the concept of a trap is that they could go out to a bar somewhere and trick a straight guy - who may or may not already be pretty inebriated. But that's a bit different, because when we talk about "traps" in this context we're talking more about jerking off to traps specifically... not incidentally.
>>
>>8619222
it is transphobic tho
>>
>>8620397
"Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs"
>But attraction to traps specifically is gay
Where do you get that from?
They didn't differ from that, there is no difference between passing traps and passing transwomen in this paper. It doesn't matter if the men in question search for traps specifically or just stumble upon some and like it somehow.
>>
>>8620418
>It doesn't matter if the men in question search for traps specifically or just stumble upon some and like it somehow.

Yeah, it does, though.

If you know they have a dick and are biologically male beforehand, that makes a huge difference. And I don't think any paper on the subject is prepared to do the social context justice - nevertheless, it's not an incredibly complex social element which posits that attraction to a member of the same sex is gay.
>>
>>8620397
No one cares about the definition of traps. People love them because they're flatchested cute femboys. That's it.
>>
>>8620702
>If you know they have a dick and are biologically male beforehand, that makes a huge difference.

You're trying to analyze rationally the conclusions people reach during erotic frenzy. That penis is not a huge difference once you're in that tunnel.
>>
>>8618410
Sliding WHAT exactly?
>>
>>8618409
depends

are you attracted to the man

or are you attracted to the woman they're pretending to be?
>>
You are literally masturbating to a young man dressed up in girl's clothing and behaving like a horny, silly girl.

Think about it for a moment.
>>
>>8620846
Exactly, just because you paint an orange red doesn't make it an apple.
>>
File: lel.png (12KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
12KB, 240x210px
>>8620847
But it's still a fruit!
>>
>>8620851
Men are still human and I wouldn't fuck a man. I would fuck a trap tho.
>>
>>8618421
Threads should mark it when they switch board.
>>
File: 1393422765774.jpg (108KB, 721x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1393422765774.jpg
108KB, 721x1083px
Hot, perfect.
nohomo.
>>
>>8624087
I still gave a gf and dress her up too. <3
>>
>>8618409
Yes and soon traps will overtake women as the preferred partner for straight men
>>
>>8624098
I just hope she is as accepting as I am. She will be tho.
>>
I want a trap gf
>>
>>8624110
>She will be tho.
>papi
>>
>>8620702
No it does not, read the study and try to understand.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.