[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay activist says it’s time to target Christians: Time to ‘punish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/19/gay-activist-says-its-time-to-target-christians-time-to-punish-the-wicked/

>Tim Gill, tech millionaire and extremely liberal LGBTQ activist, spoke with Rolling Stone in a June interview, and called for the punishment of Christians who refuse to take part in same-sex weddings.

>In the interview, the 63-year-old Colorado resident — who’s funneled over $400 million into pro-LGBT social reform causes over the last 20 years — claimed that it’s time to “punish the wicked,” in his opinion.

Is it finally time to wreck havoc on those evil, bigoted, homophobic Christians?
>>
I'm okay with it, burn all the churches ya want.
>>
File: westdale united church hamilton.jpg (20KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
westdale united church hamilton.jpg
20KB, 400x338px
>>8618323
I'm totally okay with targetting christians!

But, how about we compromise AND make the task far more feasible by only targetting gay churches, huh, huh, huh?
>>
File: I'm not saying....jpg (51KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not saying....jpg
51KB, 500x438px
>>8618345
Uh oh, being pro-catholic, are you? With those bastards being all obstructive and making their churches out of stone!
>>
File: 1535.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1535.png
53KB, 256x256px
Hey that's cool and all, but what about also punishing that other big anti-LGBT religion?

I think it was called Islam or something?

Guys? Hello...?
>>
>>8618571
This.
>>
>>8618323
>extremely liberal LGBTQ activist
>LGBTQ
>Q
how about we leave those churches be??? eh?? anyone who is an "activist" and pushes for the Q has to be nuts
>>
>>8618571
Nah, we need Islam, since we've hopelessly grown out of christianity, it's our only adequate exit route. We've looked very eagerly into buddhism, and that didn't catch on, ba'hai is obviously just pure useless liberal garbage, and hinduism is mega concentrated degeneracy.
>>
>>8618554
They specifically said "punishment of Christians who refuse to take part in same-sex weddings." So I assume a "gay church" wouldn't qualify.
>>
>>8618757
Well, why the fuck do they dangle carrots at us like promising us opportunities to TARGET CHRISTIANS? Why don't they just be honest and admit this is about coercing christians into gayriage? Why do they have to be so negative, admitting they are against christians instead of putting a possitive spin on this and show that they want to force all churches to be Lutheran/Anglican/Methodist/Unitarian/etc?
>>
>>8618894

In order for the new world order to exist where we all live in harmony and peace, Christians, in addition to white people, need to go.
>>
File: troll 0.jpg (13KB, 126x122px) Image search: [Google]
troll 0.jpg
13KB, 126x122px
>>8619047
Get the fuck out with your generic soundbites that are just purposely fanatically detached from pretty much everything, people like you need to be shown fates worse than death, you need to serve as demonstrations that of how such a thing is really possible, showing all the potential of that.
>>
File: armen1.jpg (20KB, 477x280px) Image search: [Google]
armen1.jpg
20KB, 477x280px
>>8619047
and yet, Turkey performs a great feat along these lines, and you don't see anyone fucking appreciating it! What ... the ... fuck?
>>
>>8618323
Man stop taking the words of one asshole radical and applying it to the entire group. Nobody thinks all christians are westboro baptists, why would all queers be this annoying faggot?
>>
File: jim_jones-620x412.jpg (63KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jim_jones-620x412.jpg
63KB, 620x412px
>>8618323
>I get all my info about the gays from The Blaze
>>
Whiny bitchy fag
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481502972214.jpg (48KB, 480x606px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481502972214.jpg
48KB, 480x606px
>>8619890
>Man stop taking the words of one asshole radical and applying it to the entire group

Fuck you, we will! If we see him representing all activists, then we will see him representing all activists, you got a problem with that?
>>
File: you have been naughty lately.jpg (57KB, 399x533px) Image search: [Google]
you have been naughty lately.jpg
57KB, 399x533px
YES IT IS TIME.
NAUGHTY PEOPLE MUST BE PUNISHED.
>>
>>8622377
>tfw no hot lesbian nun school teacher to spank me
why live
>>
>>8618323
I'm a gay Christian and I'd like the Church to recognise the validity of my relationship by allowing me to marry a man I love in a church.
The problem is that the Old Testament and St Paul both say that homosexual acts are against God, and you can't consummate a marriage without the physical acts.
I do think religious freedom shouldn't be infringed if it isn't actively hurting anyone, and not recognising gay marriage in a RELIGIOUS context isn't really hurting anyone.
I think most gay Christians like me just accept that our sexual orientation is something that the Church accepts, but the sexual act is something it never will.
>>
>>8618323
>Is it finally time to wreck havoc on those evil, bigoted, homophobic Christians?

try it, faggot
>>
File: historymayhem.jpg (29KB, 428x303px) Image search: [Google]
historymayhem.jpg
29KB, 428x303px
Wouldn't mind smackin around a few Christians meself'. When's the last time a Christian did anything good for ye in the name of his Christ anyhow?

It's all a sham, least these days. It's all televangelists with MBAs trying to get you to donate and who knows what else, Alcoholics Anonymous?

Churches should all be turned into sleek Apple stores or sweet little museums anyway, or should rent the space out. I love those buildings but don't care about anything that goes on in them.
>>
>>8626801
>>8626804
>>8626809
>>8626814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB8WaMusB3Y
>>
The religious believe wholeheartedly in things that defy the basic laws of physics and logic we observe. The religious believe in all of these things without a shred of viable evidence. The religious hear voices and have contradictory thought patterns. The religious will blindly follow orders from some without question and will see others as controlling and evil no matter what they do.
Face it; religion is just a glamourised form of schizophrenia that spread to the majority of the populus. These people don't need punishment; they need treatment.
>>
>>8618345
Burning churches is pointless, they're part of the European heritage.

Burning churches and going pagan, on the other hand, is perfectly fine and sensible thing to do.
>>
>>8618323
bump
>>
>>8626911
why so many scientist religious then ?
>>8618323
burn the fucking easten ones to if u gonna be like that, most christians aint even homophobic anyway, islam is way more shitty for gays.
>>
>>8622449
>The church
Except tons of denominations and individual churches accept gay marriage.

Stop being in such a small bubble that you don't even acknowledge there are different ways to interpret the Bible that aren't literal.
>>
If they ever come back to power, this won't end well. Committed Christians have a lot higher reproduction rate than LGBT.
>>
>>8622449

I'm a gay Christian too, never really understood why people try and force denominations to bend to their will instead of changing churches, breaking news not everyone is the same

>>8629540

Good advice.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.