[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread about boysmell please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1495662562283.gif (324KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1495662562283.gif
324KB, 600x763px
Can we have a thread about boysmell please?
>>
File: 1499174977776.jpg (44KB, 480x311px) Image search: [Google]
1499174977776.jpg
44KB, 480x311px
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>8616259
Pic is cute, I'd def be the black haired guy cause tall & dom.

But what is this thread topic? Do you guys really enjoy guy smell that much?
>>
>>8616308
I do but I'm way to shy to come out and it's weird to even say people smell nice. Although an older gay dude at work once said I smelt nice and I blushed like some fucking anime girl all over for a good while after that.
>>
>>8616308
well, i'd be your brown haired boy...if you like blonds with blue eyes
>>
tfw boysmell became less threatening to you after being on estrogen and bf is upset when i tell him not to shower

one day im gonna smell his natural boysmell...
>>
>>8616535
what does it even mean for a smell to become less "threatening"?

maybe you're just not ashamed to like it now because you're a girl so now it's not gay
>>
>>8616501
Short blond guys are the cutest

You got discord?
>>
>>8616259
Depends on the boy, but there have been a few guys where I wanted to do nothing but bury my nose in their crotch after a long sweaty day.
>>
Love the pic, and yeah I understand what you're getting at. Men smell great, like being pressed against their chests. Ouh, it is n0ice.
>>
D E G E N E R A T E S

>>8616535
please kill yourself, you will never be a woman
>>
>>8617204
uh oh, someone's triggered. do you need your /pol/ safe space?
>>
"boysmell"? Like the natural scent or that nasty after gym/didn't take a shower smell? I get annoyed with guys who are obsessed with the latter.
>>
>>8617561
After gym smell is too strong and nasty. For me Boysmell is the smell of a boy that didnt shower the whole day(yet). But thats all i can take otherwise it becomes really gross.
>>
>>8617567
Well see as someone who showers regularly that's better to hear. It's not like I'm gonna not bathe so someone can smell me.
>>
File: 1497643139212.gif (330KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497643139212.gif
330KB, 250x188px
I'm a catboy and I love sniffing my bf. He smells so good.
>>
Men smell awful, and Klance is a garbage ship for fujo fucking shits with no taste or class.
>>
File: 1488266104115.jpg (79KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488266104115.jpg
79KB, 419x750px
>>8617561
>or that nasty after gym/didn't take a shower smell?
But that is a good smell.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (77KB, 643x934px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
77KB, 643x934px
Yeah my favorite boy scent is when you let the stench of poorly wiped ass and cum stuck underneath the ball sack sit for a while.
It honestly smells exactly like armpit BO after about a week with no shower.
>>
>>8616612
I'm not short....6'
>>
Boysmell? I appreciate the rich, warm, peaty scent of a hot guy who has been moderately physically active for a few hours. Too much smell though makes me want to projectile vomit.

Also like the sugary smell some femboys have.
>>
>>8620870
Well, at least shorter than me (6'2), so ur good.
Send discord, let's hang out sometime
>>
>>8616259
Getting a fresh whiff of my husband is intoxicating. His natural smell mixed with his usual shampoo/body wash is so unmistakably him that I have no doubt I could pick him out by his scent. People may not realized how powerfully emotional the attachment to smell is until they are close enough with another person that they start noticing it strongly.
>>
>>8621873

What room should I join ugu
>>
>>8623358
A server? Honestly you can just add my alt and imma give you my main account then
My alt is LGAnon#3866
>>
>>8623515
I don't know much about these things. My technical skills are not related to gaming apps, unfortunately
>>
>>8623695
I mean, you can either add me or tell me what's your name and number after the # so I can add you

If you wanna do the first you basically just go to friends and click add friend then type in the name I gave you~
>>
>>8616259
Anon, I smell of sweat alot cause I go to the gym fairly often, is that "boysmell"? Idk what you mean
>>
>>8622334
I want this.
>>
>>8623917
;_; tea tree shampoo and a little bit of body odor....

it's my fucking dream.
>>
>>8623917
Scent is so closely tied to memory. Start noticing and appreciating how your partner smells and I can tell you that hugging him for the first time in a while and burying your face into his chest/shoulder to take in his scent is truly divine. Learn to take it in each time you meet him, as you hug take in that scent and let it drive you wild.

If you are still looking for that special someone just keep all this in mind, it will heighten your bond in a special way.
>>
>>8616535
>tfw boysmell became more noticeable and rank after hrt
Every time I interact with a guy I get another reason to be a man-hating dyke.
>>
>>8623987
>tfw no bf.
>tfw lonely but at least I can't get hurt.
>>
>>8616259
I get it pretty strong (masculine dudebro top), not sure if traps and trans girls are into it. I've been told by cis girlfriends that it's attractive.
>>
>all this discussion of succulent, pure high-octane bro-scent

Why haven't they bottled it yet?
>>
>>8624003
This is gay chat, please leave.

Literally none of the manbabies here (who make up the majority) want to hear your nasty dyke whinging.
>>
>>8617204
>>>/pol/
back to your /altright/ hugbox
>>
Boysmell is the BEST
My boyfriend doesn't wear deodorant on days he spends with me because he knows how happy it makes me haha
>>
>>8624257
this is so hot

i want a bf who doesnt smell like EtOH
>>
>>8624309
>EtOH
what
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.