[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be more worried about a female cheating on you, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1499723732928s.jpg (7KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499723732928s.jpg
7KB, 231x250px
Would you be more worried about a female cheating on you, or a male? Bi guy here, and I feel the former, very strongly. I don't know why, maybe it's /pol/ talking.

I have no issue being friends with women, half my friends are, I just find it very, very hard to trust them fully.

I don't struggle as much with guys, although i'm still quite paranoid about them to.
>>
>>8614263
Your feelings are justified. Anyone who chooses to date women deserves to suffer
>>
I am a bisexual woman and I don't worry about cheating at all. Like.......I don't know. If it happens it happens and I've been burned before (guy cheat on me with 2 girls) but like whatever,
>>
Also I can be misogynist too even though I am a woman, like part of me looks at men in power and in history and think "wow men are better". But then I go on the internet and all these guys whining about stupidest shit and its like "wow men are babies". So I don't know.
>>
To be honest I am not worried about anyone cheating on me. If someone is going to cheat then it's their loss anyway.
>>
>>8614364
I think that but then what if the next one cheats? Then the one after that? And after that? I'm pretty much prepared to spend my life alone, if I have to.
>>
>>8614371

I think if you are coming on that many cheaters something is wrong with your dating pool or something. I knew a girl who only dated """bad boys""" and it can catch up with you after a while. Cheating isnt THAT common.
>>
>>8614263
I wouldn't mind a boyfriend having sex with other people.

I guess I would fear a girl would get attached to anybody else, especially a guy.
>>
>>8614597
>fine with your boyfriend having sex with other people other than you

Wow, I know many people throw around the word 'cuck' a lot, but I am pretty sure you're the definition of it.
>>
>>8614746

I wouldn't like it but I would forgive my bf if he had sex with other women as long as it was purely physical and he didn't have feel for them.
>>
>>8614746
It's only cucking if it's the girl sleeping around.
>>
>>8614263
woman 100x over. going thru life with a lot of female friends taught me that most women cheat, and will make fun of their bf's/hookups with their friends.
as a general rule, i don't let anything personal be said where there can be evidence of it. that shit will either be used against you or spread around for shits and giggles
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500476113850.jpg (6KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500476113850.jpg
6KB, 302x225px
>>8614752
No Anon, it's still wrong. If you were to allow that to happen you're literally just letting him know that he'll be able to just walk all over you.

>cheats

>"oh lol anon im sorry pls take me back bby ily"

>you take him back like a dumbass
>>
>>8615999
It's not cheating if I'm ok with it ahead of time.
>>
File: 1500276885837.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500276885837.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
>>8616037
>open relationship
>>
>>8616076
>not wanting to be cuckqueaned
>>
>>8616111
I rather watch cuck than be the cuck.
>>
File: 1468987555408.jpg (394KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1468987555408.jpg
394KB, 700x1006px
>>8614357
this is pretty much me. There are two options.
Men are better than us, but they spend all their time desperately not using their better intelligence on purpose
or theyre not really better than us.
I'm going to go with the shorter one that doesn't make me want to claw my eyes out from waste and sloth.

Science is welcome to prove me wrong but its going to have to explain why men are still such a tremendous bunch of faggots who refuse to learn anything.
>>
>>8616147
Most accomplishments through out history has been made by who again? Because I don't think it was by women
>>
>>8616616

Yeah no shit. The whole point is that women can contrast these accomplishments in history and even today with the men we see online, who are pretty much whiny babies. (See: every male poster who ever post on 4chan).
>>
Since the level of discourse is pretty low, I'll post my own theory.
Men are the losers and the winners of history and women generally are more average.
If you look at the most accomplished and intelligent people, now and in history, you'll notice that most of them are men.
The same can be said of the biggest losers and retards.
With that I don't want to say that most men aren't dead average but that more of them gravitate to either of these extremes than women do, who tend do be, generally, more in the middle.
>>
>>8614371
You have to think about it like life is not fair. Nobody wants to get cheated on not even people who cheat. If someone cheats, cut them out and move on. And do not be afraid to try again.
>>
>>8616712
Arent you forgetting that men were allowed to read and write and record history? I mean, it was illegal in the United States for a woman to own a patent so if she created anything she had to put it in the name of a male relative. Same goes for most of history. If men were really smart, they would have seen the potential of letting 50% of the world free access to things like education - think of how far advanced we would be today.
>>
>>8616940
That doesn't account for the large amount of male retards and the lack of innovating women even in the present time where they are treated like equals. (for examples in computer science, yes I know Grace Hopper but she's still an exception)
Also, concerning your last statement, you forget the importance of culture.
First of all, most people didn't have access to culture because they were farmers of some sort and studying was something only rich people did.
Secondly, intelligence doesn't necessarily leads to advancements unless you have a culture that supports it; the intelligent people of the day would rather write complex theological tracts instead of spending more time with the natural science but that doesn't mean they weren't smart.
And in the 19th century many more women were proficient in the piano than men because they didn't have to work but we know not one great female composer from that age.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.