[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come back here every time I get scared about getting older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Come back here every time I get scared about getting older and feel like I should take hormones or testosterone blockers or something
>Feel like I need to do it right now before I get any older so I don't miss my chance to be cute
>People posting with anime girls make me feel like I can be a cute fun anime girl too
>Forget that no one here looks like that, and most of the time real girls can't even manage looking close to that
>If I took hormones I'd just look like a freak and I won't be a cute anime girl and I'd just be even more scared about getting older

It's an endless trick that serves no purpose other than hurting me.
>>
>>8613943
>It's an endless trick that serves no purpose other than hurting me.
Gender roles.
>>
>>8614008
What do you mean?
>>
>>8614008
Shh tumblr, shhhhhh
>>
>>8614016
Gender roles are the trick that's torturing you.
>>
>>8614043
If gender roles didn't exist then what I want to be wouldn't exist. Cute anime girls are cute because they're a perfect version of what girls are supposed to be. Cute and sweet and happy and fun, in a cute naturally female body. That's what I wish I was. What's torturing me is aging, the limits of my body, and the false hope that people who take hormones give me.
>>
>>8614073
you're looking for escapism into a fantasy ideal that doesn't exist in real life

>Friends
>Intimate relationship
>Career
>Schedule/routine
>Quality nutrition
>Family relationship (parents, children)

Do you have at least 3 of these? If not, there's shit you need to sort out before you fall for the trans escapism meme. You're allowed to be an effeminate male, there's no reason you need to start idolizing a biologically impossible goal that further ostracizes you from your community
>>
>>8616408
I have one, just about.
>>
>>8616441

I mean, I have no personal iron in the fire of the trans/trutrans/anime debate, but you can totally just be cute anon. There's lots of girls and guys who bemoan the lack of cute gay/straight males, like at length, in my fucking ear. You don't have to be le cute anime grill or le strong muscleman, you can be le cute man, and that's fine.
>>
>>8616474
>I have no personal iron in this debate
>b-but stop wanting to be girl

The classic "unbiased" fag, too limpwristed to make a real argument and too argumentative to ever truly be unbiased.
>>
>>8616861

So i'm wrong because i'm gay and limpwristed? Joke's on you faggot i'm straight, just not normie. Now get out, ree, so forth. Transitioning is a big step and a lot of work and it's something you don't undertake just because you think guys can't be cute or show weakness. they totally can, I know some who totally do, and no-one hates them for it except judgemental reddit retards who you can scare back into their nerd caves with a single loud 'boo'.
>>
File: 393.jpg (1MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
393.jpg
1MB, 3888x2592px
>>8616896
>rah rah rah normie reddit spew

You've got nothing, as always. Back to repgen where you belong.
>>
File: nano is sado.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
nano is sado.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
>>8616408
I've been asleep, sorry. The other guy isn't me. I have a friend, and family relationships with my parents and relatives. I think that's about it. I know it's escapism, I wanted to make the fantasy real, and these people keep making me feel like I can. Then it comes crashing down again. Maybe I'll just try learning to lucid dream. I need to stop coming here.
>>
>>8616904

Are you seeing someone about this stuff? Look, there's all this argument about 'blah causes X, Z causes Y, you should, you shouldn't' but in the end no-one here is a professional (although sadly.. there are many shit therapists out there, so uh...) and the most important thing is your wellbeing, your happiness, and your ability to live your life. The key isn't shouldn't or shoulds or whatever - it's problems, solutions, and finding a lifestyle that doesn't suck. That's life's unending struggle.
>>
>>8613943
desu if you take hormones you'll either end up passing or you'll just look more cute

Androgyny is the form of beauty in its own right, just like how masculinity and femininity are.

The big problem are boobies, but there are SERMs I guess

I was in your position OP, but I eventually just thought fuck it, I'm going to suffer anyway, and I don't regret it.
>>
aging comes for everyone
anon, last month i noticed a whole new series of wrinkles form overnight and with that i noticed my facial and body hair start to accelerate

guess what im even more motived for mones and all that tranny shit now

bust your ass and get on it. HRT will at least protect your hair.

aging itself is an entirely different thing btw... one ive stressed an extreme amount over and studied a lot (to no real avail and i wish i didnt know what i do, but its because of what i know that i bet you don't truly understand aging)

either way getting on hrt will prolong your perceived youth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.