[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AGP >accelerated graphics port >HSTS >HTTP strict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1477054636221.jpg (17KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1477054636221.jpg
17KB, 612x612px
>AGP
>accelerated graphics port
>HSTS
>HTTP strict transport security

What the fuck is up with this board.
>>
>trans terminology is just repurposed 90s computer terms

At last I truly see.
>>
>>8612589
How is that surprising considering most MtFs are into IT
>>
>>8612589
le eban /pol/ shitposters hurting vulnerable people
>>
>>8612617
If you're so vulnerable that any sort of poking fun causes you to consider suicide then maybe you should.
>>
>>8612626
Nah, I was explaining the last line. /pol/fags forced the "AGP causes dysphoria" meme daily for years and years to the point where some dummies fell for it
>>
>>8612637
>/pol/fags forced the "AGP causes dysphoria" meme daily for years and years to the point where some dummies fell for it
[citation needed]
>>
>>8612659
Well, there's one especially tragic case, a girl named Cureanonette who keeps raving about not trapping yourself..
>>
>>8612682
I heard curegirl actually went to a therapist and was denied though
If that's actually true I feel kinda bad for her tbqh
>>
>>8612682
That's not
>/pol/fags forced the "AGP causes dysphoria" meme
>>
>>8612694
/pol/fags made her, and many others like her
I assumed you were her because she spams [citation needed] 24/7

>>8612692
D:
>>
>tfw you are a hipster bisexual (TruBi) AGP / GNC / GAMP / ANP / AToP / ATP / AThiP (male) that starts to develop GD so you see a gender therapist and they tell you you’re a MtF but your TERF friend says you’re just GNC and not MtT and your AFP femboy friend says you’re only AFP / a femboy and Cara says you are just “illegitimate.” Regardless of what everyone else thinks you decide to follow the advice of your therapist and medically transition with HRT because your GD is too strong and you become a cute GNC / ATP / AThiP / MtF / MtT. Eventually you meet a cute AFP / GAMP / (male) feeder femboy BF that helps actualize your AThiP / ANP fantasies but then you meet Trent and he accuses you of being PsuBi. On top of that your AFP / GAMP (male) femboy BF starts to develop GD so they medically transition with HRT to Mtf / MtT and develop PsuBi and leave you for a (male) NAGAMP BF. Now you are all alone and your ATP / BIID starts consuming you to the point that you see no other option but to amputate your leg to fulfill your inner ATP / AID desires.
>>
>>8612713
I disagree with her because she make spurious claims that fit her view of transgenderism without evidence.

>/pol/fags made her, and many others like her
[citation needed]
>>
>>8612589
Male Identified Pan Sexuals?
Politically Correct Feminist Xtasy?
Pandering Orchietomized Sluty Insecure Xenophiles?
Politically Correct Microagression Counting Insular Academiacs?
>>
>>8612589
Of course, they are all robots. At last I truly see.
>>
>>8612606
>HSTS
>90s computer term
literally invented this decade
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6797
>>
>>8615968
>expecting a dumb woman-brained HSTS to know that

They probably think leet is a programming language.
>>
>>8615984
i'm a cis lesbian though, apparently i'm not "dumb woman-brained" enough not to know computer stuff
>>
>>8616056
>she (gynephile) uses herself as a counter-example of a woman-brain
>>
>>8616056
>cis lesbian
>not agp
>>
>>8616089
Cis lesbians are cis straight "males", not AGPs.
>>
>>8616119
No, no, no. Cis lesbians are only cis because their AGP is so strong it outweighs their need to transition into men.
>>
>>8616127
>falling for the "need to transition" meme
>>
>>8616205
>Falling for the "lesbians are female" meme
>>
>>8616215
Ahem >>8616119
>>
I'm not AGP but I am PCI-E gen 3 16x
>>
>>8617847
Politically Correct Insular Exhibitionist?
>>
>>8612589
I don't know OP. I'm a transguy and man do I not know what's going on in this board.
>>
>>8612606
actually, it's repurposed chemistry terms
Cis isomers are when two functional groups are stuck on the same side of the thing, Trans isomers are when they're opposite

Cis for same, trans for different
>>
>>8620576
You're talking to a cis girl, what would she know about science?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.