[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

friendly reminder lesbians have masculinized brains friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: 1492828069983.png (258KB, 540x724px) Image search: [Google]
1492828069983.png
258KB, 540x724px
friendly reminder lesbians have masculinized brains

friendly reminder gay men have feminized brains

friendly reminder that trans lesbian brains are similar to cis lesbian brains

friendly reminder trans gay men brains are similar to gay men brains

friendly reminder sexual orientation is relate to the brain masculinization/feminization

friendly reminder sexual orientation don't determines gender

friendly reminder straight trans women have straight cis women brains and straight trans men have straight cis man brains

friendly reminder that straight trans people are not more valid than gay and bi trans people, our culture benefits gender binarism, or straight brains
>>
I wish we could just nuke them all.
>>
what if im bi and my preferred sex changes depending on how insecure i am and how low my self esteem is at the time
>>
>>8612398
Then why do trans lesbians butt heads the most with cis lesbians, the people with the most similar brains to them?
>>
I wish people would take off the armchair neurology labcoat and stop pretending to understand concepts that far beyond them.
>>
>>8612398
>friendly reminder gay men have feminized brains
Can I somehow cure this? Nothing less attractive than a femmy male imo.
>>
Friendly reminder that 50% of males have more feminine brains than males on average.
>>
File: 25964833b1_b.jpg (266KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
25964833b1_b.jpg
266KB, 1024x683px
Friendly reminder: brains
>>
>>8612398
7/8 are true
Can you guess which one isn't?
>>
File: photo_2017-07-19_11-21-14.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-19_11-21-14.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>8612480
The last one?
>>
>>8612412
The same reason men butt heads with men
>>
>>8612483
Close. The penultimate line. Had OP written "similar" like in the other cases they'd be right though.
>>
>>8612480
It's the one about straight brains. If I'm wrong, I'd love a source because that sounds fascinating.
>>
>>8612398
is there any sauce.. that proes any of this?

especially this?
> friendly reminder lesbians have masculinized brains
> friendly reminder gay men have feminized brains
>>
>>8612398
>straight brains
There are no straight brains. There are only gynephile and androphile brains.
>>
>>8612483
Cara, how do you feel about submissive agp transbians?
>>
That's because gender binarism is superior. Fuck your androgyblobs that blur together in an ugly morass toward the middle, I want my men to look like men and my women to look like women. I can take passing trannies as long as they LOOK LIKE THE GENDER THEY'RE TRYING TO REPRESENT.

Fuck you. You convinced all the girls to cut their hair short you fucking faggots.
>>
>>8612498
A winner is you. I'd be fine with a "similar" though.
>>
File: Smugina.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Smugina.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8612503
>mfw I'm planning to cut my hair short after FFS
>>
>>8612517
Not really a big loss since cis girls > hons (post your face pic if you want to disprove this but considering you want FFS i'm pretty sure it's true)
>>
>>8612503
Long hair is a mountain of ass to deal with, especially if you have thick or non perfectly straight hair. Neck strain and combing out knots for literal hours is not worth it.
>>
>>8612531
I brush under 30 min a day and I have ass length hair. It's only a mild irritant when it gets caught in my mouth when I'm trying to eat, all else is solved with the hair band. Being able to take care of yourself is a big +, but 4chan is not good for finding "people that take care of themselves".
>>
>>8612544
Not them and more power to you but 30 minutes a day is a significant investment. You always get what you put in so I'm sure you look beautiful but I'd rather be less stylish but more comfy.
>>
>>8612544
Congrats on having lame thin ass hair. Mine's so thick that it literally pulls my head down at certain lengths.
>>
>>8612530
I pass for cis IRL but there's no way that would be true if I cut my hair short as I am now. FFS would give me a lot more freedom.
>>
>>8612568
My hair is thick ass Asian hair, I can assure you it tangles like a motherfucker. I just power through the knots because I'm not a girl I'm a man. :^)
>>
>>8612577
Powering through the knots is a good way to get split ends though. (Unless I'm reading that wrong)
>>
>>8612531
Mine reaches mid back and I spend less that 10 minutes a day brushing it. Probably less than 5.

>>8612568
I'm jealous.
>>
>>8612398
literally no source
>>
File: purple lady.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
purple lady.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
>>8612398

I'm a transbian and pretty femme. I wear long, curly hair and do not go out without makeup, which takes at least 30 to 60 minutes. A cis female friend of mine is a tomboy and she always laughs because of how different we are and act.
Please explain this.

Also explain gay masculine bears. They are hypermasculine - so I assume their brain is pretty "masculine", too - yet they love men exclusively.
>>
>>8613857
>curly hair and makeup = feminized brain
>>
>>8612398
Where do they get all these brains? Do they put them in jars of embalming fluid or do they preserve them some other way?
>>
>>8613857
>which takes at least 30 to 60 minutes

Um.... Do you need some help there?
>>
>>8613937
They grow them naturally from seed and tend them in organic fluids that maintain them.
>>
>>8612398
>this is your brain on trans activism
>>
File: pharmercy_by_vashperado-daa4i8x.jpg (109KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
pharmercy_by_vashperado-daa4i8x.jpg
109KB, 600x866px
>>8613857
having feminine apperiance and style =/= having a feminien brain!

there's proofs lesbians have a masculinized brain compared to straight women brain, lesbians are naturally more masculine than straight girls, is okay, you are still a woman, lesbians cis or trans are women, just naturally more more masculine straight girls.
>>
>>8615964
Besides their body and, in the case of the former, socialization, how are cis lesbians and AGPs not male?
>>
>>8612465
this isn't how averages work
>>
>>8612398
but what about biscum
>>
>>8616047
Bisexuals are weird okay
>>
>>8612398
>
friendly reminder straight trans women have straight cis women brains and straight trans men have straight cis man brains

Except for PsHets.
>>
>>8616044
Femaleness of a brain is a composite trait. It follows the normal distribution. Therefore, the median is equal to the average. Do you need more clarification?
>>
>>8612398
>straight trans people

what did xe mean by this?
>>
>>8616638
pshets and ps bis don't exist, memesexualities don't exist, "agp" is just normal lesbian and bi women normal sexuality.
>>
>>8612398

but what if I'm gay but really masculine?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.