[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

File: 1279675861.jpg (2MB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
1279675861.jpg
2MB, 3504x2336px
What is prison like for LGBT people?
>>
>>8611384
Probably a better place than most trans people's home environments. Prisoners would probably be better than some absolute shit tier parents of which trans people are in no short supply.
>>
>>8611406
Please be joking.
>>
>>8611407
>Free food
>Free accomodation
>Security guards to support you
>Comfy cell where you can NEET it up or get assigned a cell buddy who will be a life-long friend
>Can't be disowned since they arent family

:^)
>>
>>8611406
If you were in prison with me, and Trans, I'd probably end up raping you.

Why do you think it's a good environment?
>>
>>8611416
I'm memeing. It's fucking shit tier if you're trans or lgbt.

Which is weird cos ordinarily straight people become prison gay but being lgbt when you go in is somehow worse.
>>
>>8611413
>>8611416
>Free food
I'd take yours
>Free accommodation
Ok
>Security guards to support you
No
>Comfy cell where you can NEET it up or get assigned a cell buddy who will be a life-long friend
You'd be raped 24/7, 365 days a year.
>Can't be disowned since they arent family
You can't escape or cry for help.
>>
>>8611421
Prison gay usually happens after a few fights. That's why prisoners don't hate on them as much as LGBT.

Gay and Trans don't even put up a fight, (from what I've seen) so naturally they're viewed as easy targets for the lower level criminals too.
>>
>>8611384
Bad hygiene, no internet, you are forced to be around other people, chance of getting raped or beat up.
As much as I like having a dick in my ass that doesn't sound like a place I would want to be.
>>
>>8611384
Sort of like taking skittles.
You "trap yourself" and put yourself in a prison by attempting to feed your mental illness and become a girl.
>>
>>8611862
THIS POST IS TOO REAL
DELET
>>
>>8611912
Cureanon tellin' the truth!
Don't trust bitterhons!
>>
>>8611384
Not that much different from "normal society".
>>
If you're a passing transgirl, do you go to male or female prison?

What about non-passing transpeople?

I feel like passing would give the judge more of a reason to put you into your transitioned gender's prison to avoid risk of assault.
>>
File: 1496108221084.jpg (28KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496108221084.jpg
28KB, 352x707px
First of all why would you go to prison anyway?
>>
>>8612808
Knowing the world today, a victimless crime or miscarriage of justice.
>>
>>8611384
high rate of sexual assault, something like 60% for trans women. usually trans people are put in prison according to birth gender. often LGBT people are put in solitary confinement to separate them from prisoners who are harassing them, and the solitude is detrimental to their mental health. New York has a prison with an LGBT section, and Italy has a tranny prison. LGBT-exclusive prisons is the right solution but lawmakers are stupid.
>>
>>8612843
I've thought about this and how terrifying it would be to go to male prison as a tiny, dainty MtF

The response is "Don't go to fucking prison"
>>
>>8611862
Which is sort of like 'fitting in with society'. You 'trap' your true self behind a fake mask of stupid expectations mostly made thousands of years ago to feed society's mental illness of 'control' and become 'a productive member', of which there actually are NO members because almost no one in the society is authentic.

Nice meme there.
>>
>>8612843
>Italy has a tranny prison

>Ugo Gabriele aka Ketty (born July 10, 1981 in Naples[1]) is a reputed Camorra figure. Gabriele, a femminiello and member of the Camorra crime family, was reported as the first transgender mafia figure following an arrest by Naples police in February 2009.[2][3] According to authorities, Gabriele is a small-time capo behind a drug and prostitution ring for the Scissionisti di Secondigliano clan of the Camorra.[4][5]

>She pushed large quantities of drugs for Camorra boss Paolo Di Lauro, but since Di Lauro's arrest and the so-called Scampia feud between Camorra gangs, she did not need to answer to anyone anymore.[6] Her elder brother, Salvatore Gabriele, is one of the Camorristi that graduated to become a boss. He wanted to extend his activities traveling the up and down Italy, supplying large- and small-scale dealers, and left her to run things at Scampia.[6]

>Gabriele fits in an old and long tradition of gay or femminiello (effeminate) culture in Naples. Generally femminielli are considered good luck, for instance in gambling.[7]
>>
>>8612871

the trans mafia is real
>>
>>8612875

interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femminiello

>A certain incompatibility between the notions of femminiello and (often foreign-born) transsexuals can be observed, e.g., a news headline reading Rivolta ai quartieri Spagnoli: i femminielli cacciano le trans ("Revolt in the Quartieri Spagnoli: femminielli drive out the transsexuals."

>The femminiello in Campania, enjoy a relatively privileged position thanks to their participation in some traditional events, such as Candelora al Santuario di Montevergine (Candlemas at the Sanctuary of Montevergine) in Avellino[9] or the Tammurriata, a traditional dance performed at the feast of Madonna dell'Arco in Sant'Anastasia.[10]

>Generally femminielli are considered good luck. For this reason, it is popular in the neighborhoods for a femminiello to hold a newborn baby, or participate in games such as bingo.[7] Above all the Tombola or Tombolata dei femminielli,[11] this is a popular game performed every year on the 2nd of February, as the conclusive part of the Candlemas at the Sanctuary of Montevergine.
>>
>>8612843
>protect certain people from abuse instead of making prisons somewhere no-one is abused
>>
>>8612900
how would you even pull that off?
>>
>>8611384
a pain in the ass :^)
>>
>>8612908
Idk, but it's not like prison rape is an unavoidable fact. Maybe actually punishing prisoners for doing it would help.

From what I understand prison guards in the US generally have a don't-ask-don't tell sort of policy where theyre openly aware it's happening who is doing it, and who it is being done to, but don't do anything about it to protect the status quo, or often they simply believe they deserve it and will tell funny stories about it to their friends.
>>
>>8612918
It's fine and so fahnee when men get raped, even though it causes far more bodily damage.

Gotta' love the society we live in.
>>
>>8611384
>What is prison like for LGBT people?

“I went through all kinds of changes during those hours.…I had some out-of-body experiences. There were times when I was imagining what it felt like for the guys that were on me, you know—what was motivating them, or what did it feel like for them? There were times when I felt like I was paying for all the sins of the white race. There were times when I had very religious feelings, it was like this was God Almighty, to which I could only surrender. God was represented by this eternal big black dick. You know, because after a while, I couldn’t differentiate, really, between one person and the next. It was just this endless big black dick that was in me. Every last one of them.

http://www.jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
>>
>>8612922
Basically. But any sort of legislation is seen as being soft on criminals, and the people in the US seem to legitimately take joy in knowing prisoners go through this.

Basically the same reason why if you pee in public you risk being labelled a sex offender for the rest of your life. Nobody wants to be soft on sex offenders.
>>
>>8612960
If this sort of shit isn't one of the great injustices in current Western society idk what is.
>>
>>8612908
>how would you even pull that off?
Strict Japanese prison style discipline? You'd need a lot more guards though.
>>
>>8612908
Are you serious?
>>
>>8612970
tl;dr if you try to attempt any reform for change ppl will just shout THINK OF THE CHILDREN THINK OF THE FAMILIES at you over and over again

woe to the people in prison falsely accused. nobody gives a flying fuck about them, and "I DIDNT DO IT" is the most common thing you hear from a prisoner's lips.
>>
>>8613343
>woe to the people in prison falsely accused.
And the people in prison for crimes that shouldn't exist, and the people given excessive sentences for actual crimes, and the people who should be in prison but were never sentenced to torture.
>>
>>8612960
God damn.... I read the whole thing and fuck.
>>
>>8613401
What are the trigger warnings?
>>
>>8611424
this

no one wants to be a friend with a disgusting tranny in the outside world, why would they in Prison? You'd be singled out and brutally raped, if not killed. But I suppose that's not as bad as "Daddy doesn't think i'm a girl :( "
>>
>>8616723
It's a sorry about a dude who endured brutal rapes.

I'm not gunna lie I have fantasies of being raped so parts of it were arousing(which is super fucked up) but like if your really sensitive to descriptions of rape don't read.

I'm not going to lie tho it killed my mood for an evening
>>
>>8616737
Sorry interview not story. It's shit that actuslly happened.
>>
>>8612960

Niggers are the most primal people on Earth
>>
>>8616778
They are the most masc. And dominant. All white men are women compared to them.
>>
Chances are that if you are trans and end up in prison, they'll just keep you in solitary confinement. They know what will happen to you in gen pop and they don't want to risk a lawsuit.
Solitary confinement is totally doable for a short period of time, but long term is a death sentence. After you are released back into the world, it will be extremely difficult to cope with life and you'll never be the same again.
>>
>>8612895
>tfw ywn live in a traditional society were trannies are revered for their magical powers
>>
>>8611384
if it looked like I were going to go to prison I'd immediately kms
>>
>>8617195
>and they don't want to risk a lawsuit.
Yet somehow prison rape is still a thing.

>After you are released back into the world, it will be extremely difficult to cope with life and you'll never be the same again.
What does it do to you?
>>
>>8612860
Someone played Persona 5
>>
>>8617206
If you are passable and they don't place you in the prison of the sex you are transitioning to for whatever reason, they will offer solitary confinement. They do this in jail as well.
There is quite a bit of research out there regarding the long term effects that comes along with being isolated. Any mental illness you had prior to incarceration will be amplified. Prisoners who are kept in these conditions for long periods of time will not be able to integrate back into the general population due to the psychological trauma and are often placed back into solitary confinement for the safety of everyone.
>>
>>8617281
>and are often placed back into solitary confinement for the safety of everyone.
Beyond their sentence?
>>
>>8611384
that cell looks pretty comfy tbhonest
>>
>>8611384
Actual prison or fantasy prison?
Either way plenty of dick.
>>
>>8617311
As in for the safety of all the inmates.
They're not going to keep you past your sentence.
>>
>>8617502
What happens to someone like that when they aren't in prison any more?
>>
>>8611384
Do trans women go to a female or male prison? Would they be in a cell with a cis person?
>>
>>8617537
Most likely they will become dependant on antidepressants/ anti psychotics and become homeless.
>>
>>8612798

depends on the state, I think most of the time they just say fuck it and put you into the protective custody wing of your birth gender's prison if you're concerned for your saftey along with the snitches and pedos
>>
>>8617572
ID change and SRS = female
else male
>>
>>8618668
But just I'd change and no are = male prison?
>>
>>8618745
trip off if you want serious replies
>>
>>8612798
It's very rare for a trans person to be transferred to their transitioned gender's prison. You were born a man, you do time like a man.
>>
>>8612843
>lawmakers should build an entire special prison for a tiny fragment of the population

Yeah, you're not that much of a snowflake. It works in maybe NY, CA, and TX, but in smaller population states it just doesn't make financial sense. Perhaps wings of a prison would work, but not separate prisons.
>>
Seriously? Really? That's stupid.

But just Id change and no srs = male prison?
>>8618771
>>
>>8618794
What if states with such prisons co trscted out space to lower population states?
>>
>>8618795
In my state, you go to male prison. I've got a very close friend that works at one of the bigger prisons in the state, let's just say they love trannies there.
>>8618802
That would be an enormous pain in the ass and result in a loss of jurisdiction for infractions committed within the prison system as well as a likely violation of contracts with private corporations that have contracts to serve a given state.
>>
>>8616809
No, only weak white men are compared to them. Masculine, dominant white men are intelligent and tend to have dominant positions in the socioeconomic hierarchy as well, so niggers are their bitches in comparison. I mean, look at me- dominant white guy with a professional agree, niggers can't touch me, they're subhuman in comparison. I get the appeal for women though, as they're also subhuman.
>>
>>8618795
most likely yeah. they strip you naked so if they see a dick they're gonna send you to man prison. if you're pretty enough they'll probably stick you in protective though
>>
>>8618832
Even if you don't have a dick, they throw you in male prison. My state determines prison based on your birth certificate, not your identification, so you could go the whole nine yards with a neovag and for one, they wouldn't let you in a female prison, and for two, they won't allow you to have your dilators so that neovag is going to close regardless of where you end up and all that surgery will have been for nothing.
>>
>>8618856
i guess you'll just have to have tyrone dilate you
>>
>>8611384
you get yourself a gangsta daddy who protects you and become his bitch or you become not just everyone's bitch but the lowest pariah

>>8616809
>dominant
lol yeah thats why they are forever subservient lowlife and generally cant make shit right even when given all the opportunities
they cant even dominate crime world and get destroyed my latino gangs
>>
File: CUgn63qY5RA[1].jpg (15KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
CUgn63qY5RA[1].jpg
15KB, 200x267px
>>8611384
so this girl(male) was in jail for cooking meth
Im reading/watching what has happened, seems like she's ben freed and doing fine
she was clearly under protection
>>
>>8612960
>Wow, that gay guy got raped and died of AIDS. How sad.
>Unlike me, a gay guy who will have buttsex on poppers and then die of AIDS

What did gays mean by this?
>>
File: 2eLCYemBA9s[1].jpg (142KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2eLCYemBA9s[1].jpg
142KB, 864x1080px
>>8618924
>cooked meth to pay for FSS
>8 month in male remand prison
>prior to that had been jailed for blowing some shit up
>explained others inmates hes not a fag (transbian kek)
>looks like this cause a model
>also to get out of prison for medical reasons (mental illness kek)
which worked actually worked - 6 months in a psychic wards

total kek, any ordinary person would do 10 years for selling/making hard drugs

source vid (Russian) vk com/video324883349_456239066
>>
>>8618881
Lol, trannies literally banging a line of Tyrones for 45 minutes three times a day to keep their neovag from closing is about the most fucked up funny thing I've come across today.
>>
File: 1499622920431.jpg (96KB, 738x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499622920431.jpg
96KB, 738x500px
>>8611406
>>
>>8620141
>>8620598
>Make sex illegal to do in prison period.
>>
>>8621135
It's all ready not allowed and is punishable. That doesn't stop people.
>>
>>8621135
The degree to which it happens varies based on prison. The guy I know that is a CO says they basically turn a blind eye unless it's blatant.
>>
>>8612843
>italy has a tranny prison
And i was wondering if we could become even more of a meme country, and waste more money in useless shit
>>
I'm a cis lesbian and I spent 10 months in prison.

It was mostly fine, pretty scary at first but once you found a routine it went by pretty quickly. I got beat up by some black girls but I don't think it was for anything specifically that I did, I just was white and they were black.
>>
>>8621390
What were you in for? What was your routine like?
>>
>>8621390
Lucky you not being sent to a male prison.
>>
>>8621450
for rape
>>
>currently selling cocaine on the side to afford laser and surgery

Its stupid but Im mtf and cant seem to find a job anywhere. It scares me to think about going to male prison but I need to live
>>
>>8623166
you realize that everyone gets caught eventually? and with stuff like cocaine it can happen even quicker with much worse consequences than getting caught with weed
better prepare 'mental illness' defense like the meth tranny from the story above
>>
>>8612843
>LGBT-exclusive prisons is the right solution but lawmakers are stupid.
or perhaps not getting sent to prison is the right solution. really makes me think
>>
>>8623183
She got a tiny sentence in the first place because she was a chick, never mind getting out of it thanks to 'mental illness'.
>>
>>8623217
She's tranny who always identified as 'femboy' and was put in male prison
>>
>>8621450
Trespassing.

I was part of crews of people that pick up trash along the road.

It was nice obviously because you got to leave for a while.

Also I did laundry sometimes as work, but mostly I read and listened to other people complain.
>>
>>8623183
idk my cousin has been doing it for years and never been caught and on a good day I make $250-$300

I dont plan on doing it longer than i have to
>>
>>8623371
How long do you get for trespass?
>>
>>8623407
I severed 10 months but I was sentenced to a year.
>>
>>8623432
That seems over the top to me but I don't know the circumstances and maybe I'm just soft of heart.
>>
>>8623397
yeah and my buddy been doing fine for a while too, now hes' doing 5 years after cops caught some shmoe with a dose and pressed him to snitch
the other club pusher I knew was pretty much working for cops
>>
>>8623371
Wow you did time for trespassing? That seems extreme.

Yeah that sounds kind of like what I've heard. I watch this youtube channel called after prison show and his stories are similar. I'm fascinated by prison stories for some reason. I really don't wamt.to go though.
>>
>>8621390
>I just was white and they were black.
It's that true?
in USA you could get beaten just for not being black or white?
>>
>>8623582
you mainly get beaten for not being white. and by being beaten i mean getting murdered.
>>
>>8623638
[citation needed]
>>
>>8623460
>>8623562
It was goberment lands and I was there accidentally. They were really touchy about it and my brother and mom are convinced I was wondering around like area 51 lite but really I just think they didn't believe I was lost.

It honestly wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. Some people were iffy like if I talked to them I might get into deep shit.

>>8623582
Yeah, that is one of the prison memes that is pretty well true at least where I was. Black people and white people didn't hang out and like, most of the time they were pretty friendly towards each other but each also had a lot of radicals that'd beat each other up.
>>
>>8624136
How did you get there accidentally? Out hiking in the wilderness and missed no entry signs? That's a ridiculous thing to get a year in prison for. How could they even prove intent?
>>
>>8624166
Sorta, I had misjudged my direction pretty bad and when I got near there was like a cool paved road and spooky dilapidated buildings so I started looking around.

I took a bunch of pictures with my phone too they used as evidence I was there intentionally to explore or something.

I never saw a sign and I was met at the end of the paved road by two cops in a SUV.
>>
>>8624454
Did you go to trial or plead guilty? Sounds like you could have used a better lawyer.
>>
>>8618999
>>8 month in male remand prison
>total kek, any ordinary person would do 10 years for selling/making hard drugs
The sad thing is this isn't even Russia's corruption, it would happen in Europe and the west too.
>>
>>8611384
test
>>
>>8626128
US courts. What do you expect?
>>
>>8631429
As if Europe and the Anglosphere are any better.
>>
>>8612960
M E R I C A
>>
>>8611384
Depends on the country. I've never been more sexually satisfied than back in the clink.
>>
File: Prisonmike.png (297KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
Prisonmike.png
297KB, 700x393px
>>8634503
>back in the clink
how were the dementors?
>>
In the UK it's fucked, obviously you get put in the prison of your birth sex even if you've been fulltime for years, but more disturbingly they're even more fucked at mental health care than the civilian NHS and even if you have an HRT prescription half the time they won't bother giving it to you and the staff are as abusive as the inmates. Lots of trans suicides in UK prisons. In the UK we're still treated as second class citizens by many official bodies, as badly as illegal immigrants. Like we have no right to exist here.
>>
>>8616733
I think maybe you could find a prison BF.

Even though I don't pass I have breasts and look much more fem than the average man, and guys get pretty gay in all male environments anyway. I feel like that'd be the rout you wanna go (aside from protected custody)
>>
>>8634517
Tight.
>>
>>8634530
More details on the prison mistreatment (HRT, abusive staff, mental health) and mistreatment in general out of prison? This kind of thing should be exposed.
>>
>>8611862
>>8611912
>>8612263
Mmmm samefag
>>
There was a video of some gay dude talking about that subject

Look for 'my experience as a gag man in prison' on youtube
Its actually pretty interesting
>>
>>8634556
>tfw after last suicide attempt (over disability and financial issues) was sent to NHS general mental health assessment
>psych woman spent the entire hour talking about me being trans, didn't understand gender dysphoria and kept insisting my main motivation for transitioning was to make gay sex easier by having a vagina (I'M NON-OP)
>didn't mention the issues I was actually suicidal over right then even once and kept bringing the conversation back round to cringey AGP shit
>>
>>8634597
What did she say to you being non-op? What did she misunderstand about dysphoria?

What happened when you tried to change the topic to your actual issues or correct her on anything?
>>
>>8634602
Like I said, if I tried to re-focus the conversation she brought it back to cringey AGP shit immediately.
She literally blue-screen-of-deathed when I tried to explain to her I'm non-op and that the things that give me the most dysphoria are the biggest parts of my body e.g. head, ribcage. Just noped out of the conversation and then started talking her own tangiental bullshit again.
She literally couldn't understand the concept of gender dysphoria, seemed her only conceptualisation of trans people was "I feel like a woman on the inside" Danish Girl inspo bs like transition is this magical thing to free the real you and then you're suddenly better regardless of passing because you're being true to yourself; no mention of the physical distress of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8634624
And this is someone literally being paid by the taxpayer to help suicidal people...

Can you paraphrase her bluescreening and her stopping you refocusing the conversation?

What would she say about AGP?
>>
>>8634634
She just said "That doesn't make any sense, why else would you do all this to yourself if you don't want to be with a man?" and stopped talking for a bit, looking confused. This was AFTER I explained and described gender dysphoria to her. Only met her once, for that assessment, so idk what she'd have thought of AGP theory.
>>
>>8634669
Sorry, I meant what was the AGP shit she was saying, even if not by name?
>>
>>8634597
>socialized healthcare
>even once
>>
>>8611424
>You'd be raped 24/7, 365 days a year.
Wouldn't that depend on what prison you're in?
Like there's minimum, medium, and high security, if I'm recalling correctly, and I would imagine they'd have different cultures in each. Not to mention that it'd probably be area dependent, too. I'm genuinely curious, because I only know a little about prison from what I've seen in media, etc, do you know much about prison or are you just saying this?
>>
>>8637678
what is wrong with socialized healthcare?
i guess you think that people should search for the cheapest doctor when they're having a heart attack?
>>
There were two fine criminals who got locked up in jail

And they discovered they could rape another male

And they're having buttsex

Inmate buttsex

SODOMEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE

SODOMEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE

SODOMEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE

....sodomy.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.