[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are trans lesbians more socially privileged than straight trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: photo_2017-07-19_22-30-41.jpg (80KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-19_22-30-41.jpg
80KB, 960x1280px
Are trans lesbians more socially privileged than straight trans women?

hard mode: try not to respond with mentioning TERFs or "inter-community harassment".
>>
>>8605790
Cara, how you're going to save money for FFS?
Right now you're a NEET right? You can't even afford your hormones.

I'm kinda curious here, do you even have any plan to set things in motion?

Also we had this thread before so we may as well use it for something useful like talking about these things I asked, don't you agree?
>>
File: yay.png (2MB, 1522x1430px) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
2MB, 1522x1430px
>>8605796
It would be cheaper to go for specialty operations like a chin shave, rhinoplasty and a tracheal shave. those three are my biggest issues.
>>
>>8605807
OK but how you're going to get that done?
Are you going to get NEETbux / autismbux?
Or you will get a job at wallmart?

You need to sort yourself out.
>>
File: IMG_0550.jpg (21KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
21KB, 183x275px
>>8605807
Bitcoin seems to be an easy way to get cash. Just make money and buy it all.
>>
>>8605790
>or "inter-community harassment".
You mean getting stalked by late-transitioning illegitimate AGP's doesn't count?
>>
>>8605807
What about your long midface?

Oh that's right, you can't fix it and are forever doomed to stay a hon my man. :^^)
>>
File: 834957.png (746KB, 692x970px) Image search: [Google]
834957.png
746KB, 692x970px
>>8605963
That's what happens to me with Nicotine and Sertii, yea.
>>
>trans lesbians constantly mock, shame and abuse straight trans women for points from /pol/ and the right wing and general
>straight trans women beg them to please stop and suggest that maybe the problem lies in being a trans lesbian as a suggestion
>trans lesbians get extremely mangry and accuse the straight trans women of being homophoic, transphobic and Uncle Toms and use this to cause them physical, mental and social harm
??
>>
>>8605973
>constantly harasses and missgenders trans lesbians
>a few people on this board call her out on it
>this is compared to the people Carapostet actually stalked and posted about physically harming on this very board

wew lad
>>
Exactly the same way retarded people are privileged.
>>
>>8606018
show me where bad transbian touched you
>>
>>8606018
>trans lesbians are right wing
lol what
>>8605973
t. Miss Restraining Order
>>
>>8606018
>implying /pol/ isn't behind a significant chunk of the anti-transbian shitposting along with the occasional self-hating or vindictive tranny

Nevermind all the straight trans women who pull the whole game of
>I know I'm a mentally ill man but I'm not like the other degenerates and hate sjws and uppity negros and lgbt too and just want a good /pol/ bf

>>8606908
>lol what
It's called projecting/trolling.
>>
>>8606945
those are pseudohets
>>
>>8606928
[citation needed]
>>
File: 45739.png (469KB, 994x1082px) Image search: [Google]
45739.png
469KB, 994x1082px
>>8607556
I'm not sure where that came from, either.
>>
>>8606402
Interesting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.