[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I repress all of my trans feelings? I can't transition,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

File: trans suicide.jpg (36KB, 823x568px) Image search: [Google]
trans suicide.jpg
36KB, 823x568px
How do I repress all of my trans feelings? I can't transition, don't even bother mentioning transition. I want all of these feelings to go away, please help me, please. I hate myself so much and I want nothing to do with being trans. I'm genuinely considering suicide at this point, I really don't want to die, but I sometimes think of death as my only option. Please help me repress.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>8605143
I'm an adult. Going on 20.
>>
Go. To. A. Doctor.
>>
>>8605141
>Go. To. A. Doctor.
They. Will. Tell. Me. To. Transition.
>>
>>8605141
Get a boyfriend and crossdress in the bedroom.
>>
>>8605160
No. I refuse to crossdress and I don't want to be sexual with guys.
>>
>>8605165
Oh well.
>>
>>8605171
I literally just want all of my transcript memories to be gone. I hate myself so much
>>
>>8605150
Find a radical feminist doctor. They sure as hell won't.
>>
>>8605176
I don't want to go to any doctors. I want to be repressed and happy again.
>>
>>8605175
*trans
Fucking phone
>>
>>8605185
Ain't gonna happen. You gotta deal with this is you're saying the alternative is offing yourself.
>>
>>8605191
I'm just too scarred to kill myself, I don't wanna waste my life. I want to be repressed again.
>>
>>8605185
I went to a doc to deal with this. Repression and happiness can't co-exist.

It took a while but I accept that 1) I'm trans, 2) I can't do anything about it, 3) Its up to me how I respond to that.

Sounds like you might benefit from accepting it. If you think of peopel who go to AA, they always accept they are alcoholics first, then deal with how they address that in their daily lives. You need to approach this the same.
Hang in there anon, you can make it through.
>>
>>8605165
>I don't want to be sexual with guys.
then be a transbian

>>8605185
>I want to be repressed and happy again.
lol
>>
>>8605211
I was repressed for years and I didn't notice or care. I was actually really happy, I want those days back. I can't accept being trans as hard as I try.
>>
You have three options.

1. Accept your trans and transition

2. Accept your trans and repress (drugs help)

3. Well... I think you know
>>
File: CharlezeTheron.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CharlezeTheron.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>8605141
Honey, bottling all of this up is just going to kill you. I transitioned at 20, and turned out 100% passable.

why dont you want to transition?
>>
>>8605218
>Be a transbian
I don't want to be trans in any capacity, do you not understand me?
>>
haay op smoke weed erryday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFiEEVWhNYE

grow it yourself, get gud. the shit in washington state stores can sometimes compare to black market pot.

i smoke a fuckin bowl every 20 minute (of my good weed) every moment i'm awake. 247. if i go a few days without, my personality changes into a faggot.

well now that i'm on hrt i smoke when the e wears off or ppl make me dysphoric.

i'm confused why you don't take spiro+ralox? that's "stay in boy mode but fix tranny feels" hrt. it will nuke your tits, but you can buy implants when u switch to estrogen in a decade. or save money and buy a glock.
>>
>>8605238
I don't want to transition because I don't want to lose everyone that I love. I don't want to be treated differently either if people still support me.
>>
>>8605244
>>8605240
this, taking HRT might make u feel different...

also like a pretty princess =)
>>
feel bad for OP. culture fucked you hard if you're hesitant to transition once you've linked your shitty disphoric feeling to being because you're not transitioning.

u know people hate on me more for wearing a trump hat than being a 100% boy carrying a purse and wearing slutty clothes....
>>
File: quoth the chick.jpg (57KB, 1100x652px) Image search: [Google]
quoth the chick.jpg
57KB, 1100x652px
>>8605225
>>
>>8605252
oh so you're still in the "i wont suicide because other people love me and i prioritize their feelings over my own"

i think there's two more reasons to not suicide before you melt into hrt
>>
File: 1421992816479.jpg (24KB, 594x441px) Image search: [Google]
1421992816479.jpg
24KB, 594x441px
>>8605240
i understand you perfectly, but you need to understand that what you want is impossible
>>
>>8605257
I don't want to feel like a fucking princess I want to be N-O-R-M-A-L
>>
>>8605252
>I don't want to transition because I don't want to lose everyone that I love.
you will one way or another. repressing will kill you. you might as well be happy without your loved ones instead of dead.

>I don't want to be treated differently either if people still support me.
this is pretty hard to deal with, but you'll have to move on from those people.... new town, new friends, new job, new sex...
>>
>>8605275
I don't want to fucking transition and I don't want to deal with having to change everything about myself to live a happy life
>>
File: 1499983443347.png (162KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499983443347.png
162KB, 284x281px
>>8605295
>I don't want to fucking transition
gender dysphoria knows this gender dysphoria don't care
>>
>>8605295
Do you hear yourself, sounding like a broken record or a non-broken five year old child, repeating 'But I want...' endlessly? Bae, if it mattered what we want, trannies wouldn't exist.

But it doesn't matter what we want. Life rarely calls at the moment of our choosing, and here we are.

Now...whatchu gonna do about you?
>>
>>8605300
You're not fucking helping me. I want to live a normal life and transitioning will make that impossible.
>>
>>8605304
I heard if you repeat "I want to live a normal life" a hundred times you stop being trans!
>>
>>8605303
I'm gonna repress all of my trans memories again. That is what I wanna do about myself.
>>
File: 1449697125285.jpg (599KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449697125285.jpg
599KB, 1920x1080px
>>8605304
you cannot live a normal life while repressing you fucking donut, nobody cares what you WANT when it's something that doesn't exist
>>
>>8605304
This board can't untrans you. If repression was a viable option, most MtFs would pick that instead.

You know this on some level and are just lashing out at this board because it's the only place you can talk about it without repercussion.
>>
>>8605304
well then you're wasting your time. because there is no way to repress. if there was, we'd all be doing it.

we cant help you; tough luck.
>>
>>8605312
Fuck off its not like that
>>
>>8605307
Your sarcasm isn't helping me repress.
>>
>>8605259
I guess it really did. I despise the thought if transition
>>
>>8605141
First, start off with resisting trans urges

DO NOT fantasize, DO NOT think of yourself as the opposite sex, DO NOT dress in such a way, DO NOT encourage such feelings

Second, learn to accept and like the traits of your born sex : Look for what is indeed good about your sex, and focus on this : focus on as much positive as you can, and remind yourself every single day.

Identify any feelings of dislike towards your "gender" - typically trans have deeper issues besides """"feeling like the oppsosite sex"""" its generally they hate being lumped in with their perception of "what a girl/boy is" or feel they cannot match a standard for what it is. Examples of this are like a FTM not wanting to be weak, so seeking strength through transition, or a MTF feeling not manly, so becoming a MTF , feelings its better than being a ""girly man"". Identify these issues, and 1, learn to accept yourself, and 2, learn how you can improve yourself. People can be made more masculine or feminine with practice, diet, exercise, and thought exercises.

Beyond that, understand that gender is infintely less important than sex : sex can never be changed, "gender" can. You can go from a girly man, to a manly man, or a butch girl to a girly girl : and remember you can change your gender behavior with practice

TLDR, which dog do you feed.
>>
>>8605323
honey, we're just trying to keep you from blowing your brains out; we're ambivalent to whether you're trans or not
>>
>>8605339
Somebody actually helpful. Thank you.
>>
did you have a bad experience? did someone dress you up and photograph you before you were on hrt?

i feel for you because as i started hrt i argued with all of /mtfg/ that i don't need to present female, ever. all i need is the meds and stealth.

i suppose i was correct. no one has forced anything on me. and HRT fixed every problem irl/in my head/body.
if i hadn't carried a purse around, my family friend would't have accused me of being trans. and then my cousin wouldn't have "outed" (as he calls it) me to the family.

keep your fucking mouth shut and take spiro+ralox. ur body wont change at all. no one will know anything. ur tits will get smaller if you got man gyno. and u will finally feel _normal_ because your brain will sync with your body.
>>
File: 1498154658899.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498154658899.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>>8605344
>"just bee yourself but like yknow in a manly way"
>helpful
see you tomorrow
>>
>>8605342
I know I'm trans but I never want to accept it. If I accept it I am giving in to a mental disorder.
>>
>>8605339
>a MTF feeling not manly, so becoming a MTF , feelings its better than being a ""girly man"".
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>>8605346
>spiro+ralox
honestly not a terrible idea. at least the testosterone wont be burning you away on the inside. prob. should smoke a lot of weed too
>>
>>8605346
No. I had no bad experiences trying to be the opposite sex because I am trying to repress any and all urges to preform anything feminine.
>>
>>8605339
Other advice....

AVOID ALL DRUGS!!!!

Drugs cloud thinking, intensify emotion, which is extremely counter productive to repression. Alchohol and weed in particular will set you back horribly, as when drunk or high, you will identify as whatever you "feel" like without being logical. Nicotine and caffeine are ok, but addiction makes you feel worse, making the emotional work of repression harder.

Focus on forming how you percieve things : transexualism is ALL about your own perceptions, this is extremely important : perceptions of "what is a man, what is a woman, what kind of person am I, what can I do" are critically important.

If you perceive the opposite sex to identify with your personality, and your born sex to not, identify yourself AS the opposite sex, and perceive yourself as unable to change, then you are fucked

YOU MUST to change :
-percieve male and female as what they are : sexes.
-perceive yourself as a person, whos personality, actions, desires, DOES NOT mean you are in "the wrong body", but instead in the wrong mindset
-perceive your "gender identity" as something which CAN change, by changing habits, attitudes, and daily actions : rome wasn't built in a day, and masculinity / femininity wasn't built overnight.

Be aware on what behavior / habits is manly / girly : if you are born a man, try and reject girly behavior. If born a woman, reject manly behavior. Obviously this isn't always possible, but this really helps with identity.
>>
>>8605350
*newsflash* you can't make yourself not have a mental disorder if you already have one
>>
>>8605346
And no. No sort of transitioning medicine if I get on spiro I feel like I would be tempted to get estrogen.
>>
>>8605361
i bet you attended the seekret zionist klan meetings about killing the white bloodlines via hrt and now you're just going bald and pissed off

inb4 u deny speaking yiddish
>>
>>8605360
You realize this is literally what blaire white has mentioned right?

He said he became a tranny because he "failed at being a man"..

"failing at being a man" is the source of the problem : had he fixed this, gotten masculinity fixed up, it NEVER would of happened.

>>8605344
Glad to help, its a bitch, but repression is possible. Its a battle, but the rewards to being cis are huge.

Also, see
>>8605365
>>
>>8605365
does any of that logic fit in with spiro alone making me feel on top of the world for over a month?

>>8605370
well then meditate your balls into a vagina.
>>
>>8605371
I literally have the thickest hair on the planet. So balding is not an issue
>>
File: IMG_4846.jpg (52KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4846.jpg
52KB, 640x353px
>>8597065

I know a place
>>
>>8605376
well sorry it's not 1912. the world doesn't need warriors. we all say alot of shit when this shit comes to the surface.

what's blaires reaason for staying on hrt?
>>
>>8605348
Being "self" is objective : and I didn't say this

I said you must identify and be honest with how you feel inside, and then ask how you can change these feelings to suit your goal.

Feelings can change, and be changed : one can love, or hate things, like, or dislike, and you can change it by having optimism / pessimism on things, and linking possitive experiences with them (you aren't going to hate rock concerts if you have an amazing time at a rock concert and get a girlfriend there, for instance) So if you focus on changing to feelings, "feeling" like a man, or woman, can follow along

also, being "yourself" is a fucking meme - whats to say I'm still myself, when I exited diapers? I mean, I changed, so what makes something my """"self""""?

Self is an idea which is subjective, changing, and no absolute definition.

THIS IS ANOTHER BIT OF ADVICE OP
>>8605141
Focus on the objective, and take subjective with a grain of salt.
>>
>>8605398
>just watched sense8 s2e2

nice m8
>>
Fuck it. What do I do to accept being trans. 90% of you are saying that I'll still be miserable if I repress so how would I accept myself
>>
A warning anon:

Repression and HRT can be a crapshot depending on the circumstances, but HRT will become less likely to do so. And if repression fails.

Well there's the fate of being a hon or the bullet. So be very wise with your choice.
Repression may also become less and less reliable overtime.
>>
>>8605378
Spiro is enforcing a delusion, which is why it feels good : you are feeding into a fantasy, a pleasurable fantasy, but still fantasy.

You can either chase it forever like a drug addict, or face reality sober.

>>8605387
My point is theres a very clear causation, the feelings behind it.

I imagine blair stays on it because he believes he cannot change ones feelings : but if you believe you cannot change your mind, then you will never be able to change your mind

STEP ONE OF CHANGING IS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, YOU ALREADY FAILED!!!

>>8605405
no idea what you are on about, I'm lost.

>>8605414
Ever consider 90% of people on here are wrong??? stranger things have happened.
>>
>>8605414
I'm still grappling with that myself
Ive come off hrt from my own fear and self loathing only to be forced back into it by my dysphoria
>>
>>8605414
I'm being 100% genuine
>>
do you have to transition?

I guess I just never feel like a girl, just a damn beautiful man.
>>
>>8605414
>what i needed to hear when i was 20 years old.
fuck susans. blame them on my honnage (which i'm proud of because i am me =P )

>>8605418
ok don't talk shit about meds unless you don't take any. i bet you don't talk shit to your family for taking blood pressure meds, even though they'd die without.

estrogen is kinda like insulin..
>>
>>8605416
>>8605416
>Repression may also become less and less reliable overtime.

Citation needed. Its only less effective if you are less diligent about repressing in the first place. IE, if you end up wearing panties and jerking off, yes, it will be less effective as you are not repressing.

Repression works as long as you do it, just like showers keep you from stinking as long as you do them : you cannot skip showers for a week then claim showers don't work.

>>8605419
Start pushing to identify as your born sex : it won't be easy, or pleasant, at first, but with time you will grow to believe you are your born sex.

just gotta form the HABIT of thinking that way : even if you don't believe it at first.

>>8605428
Blood pressure medicine is very different from weed, booze, meth, coke, or other crap

Estrogen is NOT like insulin, people can die without it, IIRC, but nobody has ever died from estrogen withdrawal..

no, suicide doesn't count, thats not from a medical lacking of substance, thats an act of suicide because people are in an unhealthy mindset : because they are chasing a fantasy, and getting it robbed from them.

Its very similar to a crackhead coming down, and feeling like shit

You guys are chasing dragons.
>>
>>8605414
By dealing with the fact that it's something mental that can only be fought or reasoned with(I.E. HRT). The fighting is often times a pointless endeavor. It tends to come back. And if you reason with it it'll effectively punish you for not doing so earlier depending on age.

I am not saying transition is for everyone. I just see it as the most reliable method of dealing with it.(when I say reliable, I don't mean perfected reliability, there's still a chance you will be miserable regardless. )
>>
>>8605440
I tried.
I tried so hard

But dysphoria consumes me and estrogen makes it stop

Then the fear of boobs and social change scare me, because I don't know if I willl be safe.
>>
>>8605443
If there is still a significant chance I will still be miserable why should I destroy my social life?
>>
>>8605440
Dysphoria can get the better off you. It depends on the person. But it's more like a mouse turning into an elephant. It's just not gonna be simple. Not saying you can't succeed, but I can't expect a person to be fully content with life at that rate.
>>
>>8605451
It's a lower chance, and it depends on your environment(liberal vs. conservative), age, genes, proneness to other mental health issues, ect.

It's just more reliable than repression. Just not a absolute guarantee.
>>
>>8605450
you will be safe. we brave new world. there's federal laws now (bathroom) that represent this is not going away, and it is no longer succeptable to discrimination.

>>8605440
you're like a god damned american congressman working for the house of saud. get fucked, be persian.
>>
>>8605451
I mean I also didn't exactly have a smooth ride. I am losing effectively 80% of my family.

But the dysphoria and my right to claim my own life made it worth it.
>>
>>8605456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i03k13KF1G4

My only protection is a prison of my own making, to remain in the physical shell and build the muscles that entrap me, in order to feel safe...
>>
>>8605450
You. Will. Never. Be. Safe.

I promise. Ever. Two years ago I was posting on 4chan when a tornado came through my house. Direct hit, Cat 3. Levelled every house around me, did major damage to my own. You never know when a black swan event is coming. Safety is only, ever, a feeling.

But I can tell you this much. As an over 35, Bible Belt, red Trump-voting town, not one person has so much as said a word to me in the 5 or so months changes have been noticeable. Not. One. I was terrified, but no. Now, it's true you lose friends, some family (or all family, like in my case), but it happens. You CAN recover from it.
>>
more tips

-Ask yourself what makes you feel like "a boy" or "a girl"? Typically its a behavior, a feeling, ect. as stated above, jerking off in panties will make you feel like a girl, and is not repressing : doing so will MAKE you feel more girly : get in the habit of asking if a behavior is masculine or feminine, and work to do things which identify as your born sex, and work to see them as positive, by being optimistic, and looking on the bright side : and there is ALWAYS a bright side.

>>8605450
I think you maybe tried, but not thuroughly enough : the biggest issue is little tiny things, honestly : sure, you can be a man, work out, work a blue collar job, ect, but if you jerk off to tranny porn and project yourself into the role of the tranny, you WILL have gender dysphoria because you are choosing to identify as something not traditionally male

You must be thurough on asking yourself what you do / think about, and if it encourages the idea of being trans.

The hardest part is, porn, or other things in secret, MUST be regulated by you : nobody can help you repress if you stop repressing behind closed doors

Remember, its NOT about repressing just AROUND people, its about repressing all the time till it leaves : hiding when you do it only makes it worse.

As for safety, just ask yourserlf which is important : being trans, or being safe?

Pick one, and stick with it.

>>8605452
It comes down to a question of will power : I'm not saying its easy.

The best advice I can give to this is simply DO NOT give up : remember that no matter how bad it hurts, it will not kill you unless YOU kill you. The pain is subjective, and if you accept, tolerate, and face the pain, it immediately becomes less intimidating.

mind over matter.

>>8605456
I'm not persian, I'm irish scottish.
>>
>>8605454
I live in a fairly liberal country. We voted in the liberal party last election, but I live in a vastly conservative area. I literally have no friends here because a lot of people are against gays let alone trans people. It's a rural shithole town, what do you expect.
>>
>>8605466
Scotland is scary
>>
>>8605467
It's pick your poison isn't it?

I just picked mine that deviates from yours.
>>
>>8605468
My mother comes from a nation where gays and queers are beaten to death or jailed when caught.

That's what I have to put up with. My mother picked up some of their attitudes.....-
>>
>>8605481
Still, it's scary having to deal with all the hate that plagues my town.
>>
>>8605477
Well, if my poison is salt water, and yours is bleach, I feel safe to say my poison is safer
>>
>>8605481
Well, good news is you can choose how you act right?
>>
>>8605502
Perspectives, say I am allergic to high amounts of sodium. Puke it up and stay dehydrated. Whist at least being able to tolerate the bleach better as the chemical reaction makes water in the stomach.
>>8605507
Yeah. I am at liberty to feel like I actually have a choice and can write my own book in the fashion I want it to be written. Rather than getting co-authored by extra people who I don't even want them near the book.
>>
Thing is, transition is partially a leap of faith ironically. As I am very much a atheist in that regard. But I'll take better probabilities over worse ones. And my sincerest fuck you to tribalistic traditions and customs.
>>
>>8605520
perspective only works with subjective

1/2 a cup of bleach compared to 1/2 cup ocean water

bleach is never better.

>>8605520
Rather than focus on "my rights" to do what "I want", focus on the results. do you want to be a socially outcast, mentally ill, reality hating miserable person?
>>
>>8605540
It's been proven to be the most effective solution. That's really all I care about. Your salt vs bleach comparison falls apart in that regard.
I refuse to just budge to society on every whim of their desires.

As a guy I'd probably have not gotten that far. As I refuse to play a game that I don't even want to play. It'd feel pointless. Everything else, whatever achievement it might be. Is as bland as stale soup. I could be a billionaire, a 10/10 wife and all the respect in the world and not care for it one it bit.

You think Caitlyn Jenner just transitioned for shits and giggles. Bruce took your route. He only budged in because most likely despite his fame and wealth. He was probably hardly getting any satisfaction from it.

So yeah if there was some sort of price on my transition. Like a billion dollars, fame, good health. I'd not take it. Even if what you mentioned is true.

But that I can at least try to amend. I can do so being satisfied doing so.

Money is nice, but I wouldn't trade my life for it.

Even if I could reset my life and fix it by how I see fit. I'd at least play this one out to my fullest ability and extent.
>>
>>8605238
> I transitioned at 20, and turned out 100% passable.

you probably were already andro if not fem

stop this meme at once
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (29KB, 420x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
29KB, 420x283px
>>8605141
Become Nihlistic. Just think about the nice things in life such as money, traveling, and luxury. Who cares how people see you? Just don't care about your appearance.
>>
>>8605569
>proven
citation needed : especially compared to studies of ECT, conversion therapy, ect.

>As I refuse to play a game that I don't even want to play. It'd feel pointless
Same argument can be made for suicide anon.

>You think Caitlyn Jenner just transitioned for shits and giggles. Bruce took your route.
no bruce did not : bruce stopped repressing when he was cross dressing in secret, and even more so when he came out as trans. Don't blame someones weak willpower on repression as a whole.
>>
>>8605584
>who cares how people see you?
>who cares how people react to you?
>who cares if people treat you worse?
>who cares if your social life suffers?
>who cares about repercussions?
>>
>>8605604
Basically... Yeah.

If you care too much about what others think of you, it eats you alive. Probably why OP wants to repress so bad.
>>
>>8605648
I was being sarcastic : my point was you can only say "who cares" if you try to ignore any and all repercussions.

OP wants to repress because these repercussions WILL suck, and I don't blame OP for it.
>>
>>8605598
http://www.academia.edu/2236936/Trans_Mental_Health_Study_2012
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24872188
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15842032
http://www.amsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/CareOfThePatientUndergoingSRS.pdf

Conversion therapy has no stats as it's most commonly associated with homosexuality.

ECT? That's far. Even for the most unstable schizophrenic patients. You have to be joking. It's typically only used in more mundane mental illnesses.

Ect...?
So basically toss everything at it even though you don't know the root cause of it? That's like burning your house down because you couldn't find the rat's nest and the poison and extermination didn't cut it .

>Same argument can be made for suicide anon.

I was kind of hinting to that though.

>no bruce did not : bruce stopped repressing when he was cross dressing in secret, and even more so when he came out as trans. Don't blame someones weak willpower on repression as a whole.

You do know there's typically a limit to willpower right? I've yet to go someone go on a water strike whist they had access to water. A hunger strike is easier.

Also just cut it with the though act already. If you really don't want to do something. You wouldn't even need to ask it on the web. You would just do it.

At the end of the day I am trying to make people not make a mistake with repression and then whining about and you going "pff...weakling".

Like really. Maybe you are the lucky one that has 100% control over what choices you make. I doubt half the fucking planet could.

I refuse to simply live like that.

I say. This is my issue, and I deal with it as I want. The repercussions are mine, and mine only. And that's it.
>>
>>8605376
Blair White is confirmed batshit, anon
>>
>>8605716
>>8605716
Those studies are INCREDIBLY vague.

also, how about you copy / paste some relivant information from the link paired WITH the link? I'm not reading an entire novels worth of information which might just be a big nothing burger.

Also, your first study from pubmed doesn't compared to "cis" individuals, nor does it compare conversion therapy, which you admit is not studies : so this is scientifically very dishonest.

The fact conversion therapy has no stats should be scary : why is it hidden? Why no information?

In short, there IS information, but is highly repressed by the LGBT power house..
http://www.virtueonline.org/gays-can-change-reparative-therapy-works

I would LOVE to see a study on conversion therapy.

As for the cause, its funny you mention it : you certainly have 0 information on what causes transgenderism : I think its because a deeply held delusion focused on a perception of self, men, and women.

>You do know there's typically a limit to willpower right? I've yet to go someone go on a water strike whist they had access to water. A hunger strike is easier.

You realize some people have lit themselves on fire in form of protest, right? You are full of it.

>If you really don't want to do something. You wouldn't even need to ask it on the web. You would just do it.
you mean like losing weight, getting off drugs, getting fit, ect?

I guess it depends how you define "really wanting". See my point about will power again.

>Like really. Maybe you are the lucky one that has 100% control over what choices you make. I doubt half the fucking planet could.
They could if they gave it all their effort and didn't tap out..

>I say. This is my issue, and I deal with it as I want. The repercussions are mine, and mine only
Fine, don't bitch when people shun you then. That would be hypocritical.

>>8605746
So are all trannies. Point?
>>
>>8605244
Repression through weed? Fuck ya I've been doin that for over a year. Dont even need to be high all the time, a bowl of bc bud a day changed me. Still AGP but less dysphoric with stronger gynephilia.
>>
>>8605880
>using drug addiction to cope
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>8605812
>Fine, don't bitch when people shun you then.
You're the one bitching because society, via the medical profession, is telling us to transition and you don't like that because you're an idiot with an agenda counter to reality. IE...you're pissy that society is moving our direction and will shun you when it has done so.

This is the panicked reaction of the dying, thrashing dinosaur that fell into LaBrea.

Take your medicine, Danny.
>>
>>8605880
How long have you repressed?
>>
>>8606174
The medical world shuns anyone who is anti LGBT, no matter how much data they have. Thats my problem, that medical treatment is politicized

I'm worried that society supports mental illness just to fit an agenda, and punishes anyone who doesn't respect such an awful choice.
>>
>>8606196
Sounds like he hasn't repressed at all, anon.
>>
File: 1431897435026.png (31KB, 380x340px) Image search: [Google]
1431897435026.png
31KB, 380x340px
>>8605812
>After 36 years since the APA dropped its diagnosis of Homosexuality and during that period of time, no credible child developmental model has emerged, to explain the homosexual condition without traumatizing the child. In other words, that fact remains that if you traumatize a child in a particular way you will create a homosexual condition.

>http://www.virtueonline.org/gays-can-change-reparative-therapy-works
>we can't create a model of homosexual development
>but if you traumatise the child it creates a homosexual
>but we can't prove it happens but it totally happens
>because we have no methodology to produce a model, but we can't produce a methodology because literally all of the human body of science is le SJW liberals
>>
>>8605380
Come back in a few years after dihydrotestosterone has had its way with you.
>>
>>8606196
About a year and half being a habitual stoner. My bell rang and I was like fuck this I cant do this.

I'm 32 and been dealing with AGP since 11 at least.
>>
File: 1500529657402.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500529657402.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
>>8605146
>I'm an adult. Going on 20.
You are still very young. Things change. Things will get better. If you anhero you won't be around to see that. Been in your position around your age. Force yourself through it. Get a purpose in life. Make money, better yourself at the gym or through school. You have so much life ahead of you.
>>
File: 1500484986448.jpg (217KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500484986448.jpg
217KB, 900x1200px
>>8605257
I know I will probably get hate for this on the LBGT board, but here goes: I had strong feelings of being feminine my whole life...felt like woman in man's body. Never tried to transition as I am very big/masculine man even thou felt fem. Lived with this and depression for over 20 years. Had my hormones checked this year... high estrogen, very low testosterone. Got on T. Fixed my depression, and feelings of being fem. I feel "normal" now. If you don't want to transition, and want to be "normal" you might want to check your T levels. Not saying this is a fix for everyone, but it did wonders for me.
>>
>>8606910
>and been dealing with AGP since 11 at least.
How did it start?
>>
>>8605252
You'll get new loved ones. My dad hates me now, but I've got a wonderful gf who loves me and genuinely sees me as and treats me like a woman, and that's pretty wonderful. People don't really treat me weird. I don't pass but I at least look fem/androgynous.

Transitioning is pretty great if you're dysphoric m8
>>8605304
Also my lifes pretty damn normal.
>>8605380
Also you will statistically likely go bald. If your hairs thick now that just means your hair will be thick on the sides/back of your head once everything on tops fallen out.
>>
>>8608345
>Transitioning is pretty great if you're dysphoric AND PASS m8
FTFY
>>
>>8608344
Reading porno mags, wanted to be the girl.
>>
>>8608310
Wow interesting, I have some masc features and am large, so I didnt think I could possibly be low T. Maybe I should get that looked into? Never felt very masc either.
>>
>>8608448
Ya, It suprised me as well. A;ways been a big guy 6ft, over 250. My T was 191. Average man is 650. Like I said, i'm sure not the same for everyone, but low T leads to not being able to lose weight, depression, low energy levels, low sex drive etc. Not sure if the low T or just the high Estrogen made me want to be a woman. I didn't share that with my HRT professional.
>>
>>8605141
Start lifting like a motherfucker.
>>
>>8605141

Your best option is to just be a really feminine guy. Maybe join a shitty 80s metal band so you have a good excuse for long hair and makeup...and or be a flaming gay guy.
>>
>>8605141
Tell me more about you OP. A lot of trans memery comes from jobless liberal arts fools with way too much time on their hands.
I rarely see a trans person who has(had) a full time job or any other sort of proper time sink.
>>
>>8610256
>jobless
>able to afford HRT and surgery

pick one and only one motherfucker, the NEET population on 4chan is 80% of any given board
>>
>>8605348
More like "in 10 years when you're a hon"
>>
>>8605141
Start by not coming here. I'm going to try to stop too.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.