[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I think I have a relatively low chance at passing should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1500362038150.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1500362038150.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
If I think I have a relatively low chance at passing should I still get on HRT? Will it make me feel better even though I know it's likely I wont pass?
>>
>>8603055
Post a pic & let us decide if you'd pass or not.
>>
>>8603055
Yes and yes
if you are dysphoric
>>
>>8603059
I wouldn't post a picture on 4chan sorry.
>>8603062
Yeah dysphoria has been pretty bad lately.
>>
>>8603064
dysphoria might get slightly worse but it will stop progressing and will be more manageable even if taking hormones is all you do
>>
>>8603055
Relatively low chance is still a chance though, a lot of people seem near hopeless but end up passing after a few years and effort. If your dysphoria is very bad and you're miserable right now, there's not much to lose in trying out HRT.
>>
>>8603318
>>8603301
>>8603304
>>8603297
>>8603311
Hey Curehon.
>>
>>8603344
Good to see his shit posting is finally getting cleaned up he really was spamming
>>
>>8604731
Yes! Now we know the mods do do something about it. Next time we must report right away so he's banned before he finishes posting himself.

The mods might not know what a single post is being reported so, but reporting a bunch will let them see that it's near-identical spam.
>>
>>8603062
Im stuck in a cycle

I get extremely depressed and suicidal without hrt

But then get extremely anxious nervous and scared on it (because of boob social fears, being a target and "fuck no I can't be trans"

This causes me to cycle back and forth
>>
>>8605514
If I got on HRT I don't think I could get off
>>
>>8605601
I only last like 4 to 8 days max
>>
>>8606689
How come? I think if I eventually accepted I need to transition and got to the point I got hormones I would just stick with it.
>>
>>8605514
Did you consult a therapist about either depression or gender problems and you anxiety?

>>8606705
Sounds more like you know you want to go all the way but feel scared about it. If you have real doubts you can easily quit after months and the changes are reversible, even small boobs most get in~6m will vanish once you of the estrogen and add some SERMs. Maybe dont nuke your balls with cypro.
And there are people who quit.

Personally I've been on the fence for years but Ive decided to start HRT because of anatomic dysphoria, Im not going to socially change gender (at least for now).
>>
>>8606705
I get delusions that I'm able to repress which backfire horribly

But I'm still terrified of being trans
>>
>>8603055
Transition is a personal journey. Don't decide to do it or not to do it based on others' opinions. If you feel like it would make you happier (or at least less sad) then go for it.

I understand the importance of passing, but some trans people just won't pass on hrt alone. That doesn't make them less valuable as people. Others will give you shit if you're visibly trans, but there's no way in hell you're gonna make it through this life if you don't grow some thicker skin to be able to deal with that.

Whatever you chose to do, OP, I wish you luck.
>>
>>8606744
Yeah I have seen counsellers and have a therapist
>>
>>8606763
Then you and them should know better whats good for you than anons who have little idea about your situation.
Estrogen has some antidepressant effects, I certainly feel much better psychologically on it.
>>
>>8603055
I have the same issue. Should I post pics and let you guys decide?
>>
>>8606998
>spend five years cycling antidep course after antidep course
>feel nothing
>order estrogen off deepweb
>feel better than I have in decade or more after about three weeks of continuous

God this is a revolting revelation I'm not tranny (inb4 hurr durr why order estrogen then b/c I like experimenting with bizarre substances and heard about mood changes, it's not like it's anything worse than the weird RCs i've pumped into me)

I quit the shit because I didn't want to go sterile but now I'm just sad and amotivated again. I feel absolutely no desire to become the opposite sex but NOTHING ELSE I'VE USED WORKS LIKE THAT. It's bullshit! I just want to get out of bed and work! FUCK SHIT ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I've been on Lithium, I've been on antipsychs, I've been on every SSRI and SNRI you can name in combinations that would blow your mind. Nothing you can find works like that. Amphetamines didn't work like that! I hate it. I refuse to feminize myself, but I just wanna function right.
>>
Transition has no long-term provdn benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8610076
Calm down and take your pills young lady
>>
>>8603055
What manga is this from
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.