[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, it was a bit difficult to admit this to myself, and even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 6

File: HyperDimesion Neptunia Neptune.gif (964KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
HyperDimesion Neptunia Neptune.gif
964KB, 495x278px
So, it was a bit difficult to admit this to myself, and even harder to accept. But I have been going to therapy for 2 years now, and I have talked to 3 different therapists and all are in agreement that I have a gender Identity that doesn't match the sex I was born as.

My entire life I have felt this way, and as an experiment I tried wearing makeup and a skirt to one of my therapy sessions as an experiment by recommendation of my therapist. I wasn't even close to passing but I still felt better wearing feminine clothing, and now I wear girl's jeans, underwear (including a bra), socks, and an undershirt.

I don't wear makeup everyday, nor do I wear feminine tops typically (usually unisex looking shirts) and I don't have female shoes.

I want to start dressing more like a woman, but in my current circumstances I am unable to do so immediately but I can get away with doing it slowly, also I don't want to immediately change so it may be for the best, so I wanted to know what the best way to start slowly transitioning is because I am changing that inability to transition fully as of right now.

I am currently losing weight, but I want to do more things to make myself start to appear more feminine. Also I can't find any good voice training lessons. Nor do I know how long I need to train for every day.

Any advice would be helpful.
>>
How old are you now?

Do you want a physical transition (hormones etc)?

Glad that you are finding your true self.
>>
>>8595333
I am 25, and yes I already got the ok to go on hormones, I just can't right now because of my housing situation.
>>
>>8595376
going to try an bump.
>>
>>8595376
Bitch hurry the fuck up time's ticking. You should have been on hormones *while* you questioned, don't waste any more time
>>
>>8595757
I just turned 25 I know it's better to start as earlier as possible, but in my circumstances I couldn't even get psychological help for this issue and a rape I suffered until my twenties
>>
>>8595376
You can go stealth hrt, nobody has to know.
>>
>>8595909
Idk if they will let me, they want you to come out to everyone before you take it.
>>
>>8595928
How the fuck would they know if you came out or not?
>>
>>8595928
If you're getting gatekept like that, LIE
or just self med...
>>
>>8595930
I guess that is true, I don't care about coming out to other people because I don't want to associate with people that don't accept me but I just can't in my home environment.
>>
>>8595943
I did self medicate for awhile which led to me needing to get a breast examination about a year ago. It's not good to self medicate.
>>
>>8595943
I still haven't gotten any information on how to transition overtime lol
>>
>>8595965
Take hormones and eventually chop your balls off and/or get SRS.
There you go, life planned out for you.
>>
>>8595305
>difficult to admit this to myself, and even harder to accept
>for 2 years now
is this more common than its usually admitted?
I cant accept being trans despite wanting to be a woman and feeling feminine and having a serious break down a year ago. Im a grown up and I had developed pretty strong male identity and its not going anywhere.
Therapy here is old-school gatekeeping and they wont help you if you are not sure yourself.
>>
>>8596238
>is this more common than its usually admitted?
I think I've been putting it off since I was 20 or possibly even before that. Now am 26.

>Im a grown up and I had developed pretty strong male identity and its not going anywhere.
Me too. It's gone to the point where I don't really know who I am anymore. I built this male identity as a teenager to prevent bullying but I think at some point I sort of forgot what I was before it. I wish I could just turn these thoughts off and continue being a man but that hasn't really been working out for me so far.

It's really hard to accept that you might not be who you've been presenting to be for years. Even harder to accept that you might be trans considering all the implications. I have no idea how my parents or friends would react. I don't want to be seen as a mentally ill person and I'm not sure if I could convince them that it's who I am when I'm not entirely sure about it myself. It's all scary as hell.
>>
>>8595305
Hey I sincerely wish you good luck and hope you can be happy
>>
>>8596293
>Even harder to accept that you might be trans considering all the implications.
indeed, almost like finding out you have some shitty incurable disease except that everyone will know about it too
>>
>>8596293
iktf, i'm 26 also. i "lucked out" in that i hit such a low spot in my life i stopped giving a fuck about anything and just ordered pills. now i'm slowly clawing back, but i'd definitely recommend at least trying out anti-androgens
>>
>>8595930
some nazis require 'Real Life Eexperience' that you have to present as female socially before you are allowed treatment
in germany it takes a who year
>>
>>8596338
in that case i'd assumed you'd hon it up solely at therapist appointments while self-medding
>>
>>8596238
Well, I was raised in a Jehovah's Witness household where I had to hide my feeling for a long time. I also was friends with a lot of gang members where you had to show off masculinity constantly. I told them about it and to my surprise I didn't end up dead in fact the accepted me, so I guess you never really know. I don't know if you understood what I meant, but to explain further I would blame everything else on what I was feeling and never accept that I may be trans, even though I would do things like try and make my dick smaller and would masturbate by imagining I was a girl and I was being fucked by a man. I also never had a relationship with a girl because I wasn't interested in them, and the only time I attempted was because I wanted to seem normal. So it was hard to admit that it's what I wanted, but I could see clearly it was, accepting it was the case and realizing the social situation I would be thrust into if I did the only thing I could do about it was harder. I had to choose between being unhappy with myself for the rest of my life or committing social suicide. I don't blame Trans people that kill themselves because of that.

>>8596293
I understand acting tough to prevent abuse all too well. I not only had the trans issue but I also was abused sexually, physically, emotionally, and mentally growing up in various ways like my mother locking me in our car because of something I said during the summer, I was in there for about 20 minutes before she unlocked the door (I was 5 and the locks on the door were childproof so I couldn't unlock myself. When we moved to our new house one time she locked me in my room for 3 days with nothing but a blanket and pillow then threatened to take those away if I mad noise. I was allow to use the bathroom twice a day and she let me eat lunch and dinner and I wasn't allowed to talk and when I used the bathroom to shower once a night I had to leave the door open and while doing other things like peeing. Continued
>>
>>8596433
Continued reply
Since I was home schooled she made me sit at the table and do the school work during that time. Then my cousin raped me which I won't get into. Basically what I am saying is I know what it's like to put up walls to defend yourself, and I know how hard it is to let them go especially given my particular circumstances.

>>8596311
Thank you! Me too :)

>>8596336
I think I am going to talk to my therapist about going on them and just dressing feminine at school or elsewhere and not at home.

>>8596338
They want me to do it for a month or two. It used to be the case that you had to present for a year in the U.S. as well.

>>8596429
Yeah, being a hon would suck, but I will get surgeries in that case, I don't care how much it costs or what ones I need.
>>
>>8596336
>now i'm slowly clawing back, but i'd definitely recommend at least trying out anti-androgens
So you realized it was not the right choice for you and detransioned or stopped transitioning?

>>8596338
Oh yeah they require that here as well but you can pretty much just go full hon to the appointments and that'll probably be enough.

>>8596433
>>8596454
Holy shit I feel bad for what you've gone through but at the same time I am glad it never got that bad for me.

>It used to be the case that you had to present for a year in the U.S. as well.
I don't know how the fuck did they come to this conclusion considering all the changes one can get after going through not just HRT but other things often part of the transition. Presenting female for any period of time Pre-HRT is fucking impossible for most people. You'll literally end up looking like an insane person which doesn't help how people treat you or how you feel in your head about the entire thing.
>>
>>8596497
Their theory is that it's to get used to how people will treat you, which I both understand because a person can take their clothes off, but starting HRT sterilizes you so if being trans isn't the issue then it's easier to take the clothes off than it is to stop taking HRT it's something you have to be sure of, and for awhile whether you pass after mones or not you will end up looking for at least a short while like a woman dressing like a man, or a man dressing like a woman. For some people it's weeks for others it's months and for others still it's years. If a person is certain and If a person goes through and gets surgery and HRT it's much easier to pass as a woman and people won't object to it and it skips being a hon for a long time, but it still takes awhile to get everything done.
>>
>>8596548
>>8596497
Also forgot to mention thank you for the sympathy, but now I just want to move on with life.
>>
>>8596497
No I realized transition is 1000% what I need and I hate myself for not starting hrt as soon as I found out what it was
>>
>>8596596
Same I could've started at 16 but instead I started at 24
>>
>>8596805
I feel like I could have started at 5 if I was in a more supportive environment. Not saying that I think children should transition, but I've had the disorder that long.
>>
>>8596338
Is it really Nazism to require Real Life Eexperience? I mean, lots of places that aren't Germany also do RLE.
>>
>>8597517
How did you know you wanted to be a girl at 5?
>>
>>8597565
Well, my penis felt foreign to me, like it shouldn't be there. I would constantly ask my sister what it was like in her body trying to understand because I didn't feel right in mine and I didn't know if it was normal or not.I constantly wanted to do girly things but restricted myself because my parents wouldn't allow it, the most I could get away with is playing house or tea parties with my sister and a few other games like I still have a picture of me playing pretty pretty princess with her and wearing all the jewelry which my mother thought I was doing as a joke at the time. I used to secretly hope my sister would dress me up and put makeup on me. I didn't like playing rough like other boys did, I was completely uninterested in most male activities with the exception of video games and a few male oriented lego sets like bionicles. While I also liked DragonBall Z, I made a character up in my head which was a female character and I just didn't tell anyone that.

I didn't like being treated like a boy, I barely tolerated being treated like a neutral sexed child. I had constant dreams where I was a girl, almost always. I had hoped my parents would one day tell me they made a mistake when I was born and that they were wrong and I was actually supposed to be born a girl. When I was a little bit older I watched a show on hermaphrodites and was convinced that my I was one and my parents were hiding it from me. I constantly would think of ways to get the girls in the neighborhood where I grew up to dress me up, and one time I was more than ready to allow them to dress me up completely, and my sister being a bitch told me she would tattle on me.

I remember watching shows where boys could become girls and wishing I had the ability to do so. Such as certain episodes of the Fairly Odd Parents and and episode of code name kids next door. If a show had girly female protagonists I identified with them more than anyone else.

And that is just the examples I can think of
>>
>>8597644
How did you know your sister's body was different to yours?

>I constantly wanted to do girly things
What things?

>While I also liked DragonBall Z, I made a character up in my head which was a female character and I just didn't tell anyone that.
That's quite a classic trans thing to do.

>I didn't like being treated like a boy, I barely tolerated being treated like a neutral sexed child.
What kinds of treatment do you mean?

>I had constant dreams where I was a girl, almost always.
This is an interesting one.
>>
>>8597740
>How did you know your sister's body was different
I knew she was different because when we were really young my parents would bathe us at the same time.

>What things?
I explained a lot of them. I wanted to dress like a girl, and play typically girl things. I remember one time in particular my underwear was all dirty when I was really young and my mother gave me a pair of my sister's old underwear and I liked wearing it a lot more because it made me feel more like a girl. I still remember it was Disney princess underwear with jasmine on it. I tried to wear it again later by making all my underwear dirty but instead I just had to go without any underwear.

another instance was my father kept trying to get me interested in sports. I thought Soccer was a girl's sport at the time so since he was trying to get me to play baseball and gave me a bunch of baseball cards I decided to play Soccer because again, I thought it was a girl's sport, and all the friends I talked to told me it was, furthermore every time I saw a kids soccer thing it was usually a girl.

>classic trans thing to do
Didn't know that.

>What kinds of treatment?
I mentioned a little bit of this before like rough play and beating on each other. Another example would be during birthdays they would give me things like cars etc, I remember during my 4th birthday my aunt gave me a doll (which was a clown) and it was my favorite thing I got from tat birthday. I had it until about a week ago I gave it to my friend's daughter and she liked it too. Basically people expected me to like male things, and though I wouldn't say I hated all of them I hated a lot of them.

>This is an interesting one
I still am often a girl in my dreams or I am turned into one.
>>
>>8595943
not OP but in the UK they make you bring along family members and check with your employers/place of education to make sure you're doing RLE
>>
>>8597938
marvelous
>>
>>8597938
I've also heard in the UK of therapists stalking patients on social media to see if they're RLEing.
>>
>>8597938
>>8597958
What the shit
Is it actually supposed to be hazing and psychological torture meant to discourage you from transitioning?
>>
>>8598246
Welcome to socialized healthcare.

Reminder that people like Robin defend it.
>>
>>8597823
What ages did each of these things happen?
>>
>>8598256
Letting the government into medicine is a mistake.

>abloobloobloo I can't save up a rainy day fund or just pull the trigger on health insurance

Then you deserve what you get. Suck on the NHS teat until it's 100% run into the ground (it's only 99.8% lel suckers).
>>
>>8598376
I was like between 3 and 5 years old when they would have us shower together.

My entire life prior to being 13 or 14 I wanted to play dress up and other things typically associated with girls.

I was like 5 when I first watched Dragonball Z until about 10

I never liked being treated like a boy, and when I got older to try and hide my trans nature I actively rebelled against it rather unsuccessfully because I started hallucinating and was really unhappy and mean.

My entire life I have had those dreams.

Can I ask why you keep asking these questions?
>>
>>8601227
I should have made a note after the 13 or 14 playing dressup, after that I just wanted to be a girl, and dress like one normally.
>>
>>8601227
I want to know how early these things start. I had the same kind of experiences but not as early as you. I wish I had.
>>
>>8601585
Don't feel so bad. I wanted to be a girl since I was 6 or 7 but ended up repressing and being generally an ignorant moron for almost 20 years
>>
>>8601593
It's not even about transitioning early. I feeling like that early. I guess the same way I want to be a girl I also want to have wanted to be a girl from the start. Like, I want to be a girl who had those experiences.
>>
>>8601610
Trust me it's not better unless you got to transition earlier as a result, you just feel like an even bigger retard
>>
>>8601629
Please don't feel bad! We make mistakes. Think of all the time you could have transitioned later than you did or never at all? Life goes on and we need to look at the future more than the past.
>>
>>8601640
Most people's mistakes aren't life-ruining
I try to make myself compare starting at x years later than I did when I think of starting x years earlier, but it doesn't really help.
Anyway sorry for hijacking your conversation
>>
>>8601651
>Most people's mistakes aren't life-ruining
I know. Trans lives are full of regret. But we need to handle that and make the most of what we do have. Think about what's still to be gained, not what's lost!

>Anyway sorry for hijacking your conversation
Don't worry! What were your earliest memories of wanting to be a girl?
>>
>>8601651
People realize that they are trans at different times, but I am sure if you look back there was probably some signs maybe not as extreme as my own, but still were there. You can't be expected to have known so early, and I know it's hard to accept sometimes but just like how I can't blame myself for being fooled by my cousin into being raped you can't blame yourself for not knowing at the time.

>>8601687
This is op I have agreed with everything you have said thus far.
>>
>>8601687
I'm not strong enough to deal with the constant regret on top of the rest of shit that being trans throws at you. I'm trying, I really am but if I still don't pass after FFS I don't think I'm going to be able to hold out - it's the one last ray of hope I have.

The earliest memory I guess, at least the earliest I can remember clearly, was a dream I had. Basically I was "watching" myself sleep and some identity-less person came, threw off my blankets, and painted my toenails, which magically turned me into a girl. And I woke up really disappointed. I was really attached to any gender bender themes in cartoons I watched.

>>8601852
I mean you could at least have some excuse, I mean you got fucking raped. What was the worst that happened to me? A bit of casual shaming? My parents wouldn't have beaten or raped me or anything.

If not then, where the fuck was I from the time in between? Why was I so oblivious to myself?
>>
>>8601960
>but if I still don't pass after FFS
Anon, there's more to life than passing! I know it's important, but don't put all your eggs in one basket.

>I was really attached to any gender bender themes in cartoons I watched.
What was your attachment to the cartoons like? What other memories do you have?

>What was the worst that happened to me? A bit of casual shaming?
Everybody has the excuse of their own ignorance.
>>
>>8595765
>and a rape I suffered

Ding, ding, ding!
Behind every transition...
>>
>>8601960
>If not then, where the fuck was I from the time in between? Why was I so oblivious to myself?

Op here
Not everyone has the same circumstances, what is important to realize is that you were young at the time, and probably didn't even know what a transgender person was, I know I didn't until I was about 14, and I thought you could only change gender if you were a hermaphrodite before. Don't be so hard on yourself.

>>8602332
I think anyone can pass if they get enough surgery to be honest. Will your hands or feet match a woman's? No, but in all honesty that is of very little importance.

>>8602502
I know a lot of people who have transitioned and were never raped?
>>
>>8597544
It's evil if they make you do RLE before going on HRT. I transitioned in the US in the early 90s before informed consent and internet 'mones. I was not referred for HRT until I changed my ID and had transitioned full time. There wasn't any particular amount of time I had to do RLE, but I had to get started, and it still took a couple months before I actually got my prescription.
Thankfully I was barely passable even without 'mones and I survived somehow, but seeing old pictures I looked terrible. I was very unhappy about not being able to start HRT before transitioning, and complained about it often.
How many people who would have been passable enough after long enough on HRT were discouraged because of RLE? How many turned into late-transitioning hons? It was terrible and I feel badly for those who still suffer from RLE tyranny.
>>
>>8603285
>How many turned into late-transitioning hons?
or never transitioned
>>
>>8602502
Wrong for me. No sexual abuse at all.
>>
>>8603299
I think this person is confused, Trans people are more likely to be abused because people dehumanize them, but prior to coming out as trans they are just as likely to be abused as everyone else. I saw one statistic that 54% of trans people are likely to being assaulted in one form or another but I don't know if it's accurate.
>>
>>8604601
That doesn't explain why so many were abused before coming out or realizing they were trans.
>>
>>8604619
Perhaps me saying trans peoplea re as likely to get abused is not 100% accurate, but they are less likely to experience abuse then after they transition. My guess is trans people often don't act "Normal" and try to fit in where they don't. So they are extremely vulnerable to being abused because people can pretend like they are their friends even when they are not.

My cousin for instance tricked me by pretending to care about what I was talking about after everyone else had told me to get lost and he promised me a gift if I followed him to a place where he could isolate me, and no one could hear me or was likely to find him violating me.
>>
>>8604638
>My guess is trans people often don't act "Normal" and try to fit in where they don't. So they are extremely vulnerable to being abused because people can pretend like they are their friends even when they are not.

me in daycare when i was 5

the daddy of the house liked to rape me because i didnt like boy stuff
>>
>>8604807
I feel you friend, it's shitty looking back on it all and realizing all the stuff you could do to avoid being raped.

>the daddy of the house liked to rape me because i didn't like boy stuff

Why was he called daddy? And why would not liking boy stuff make him rape you?
>>
>>8604904
>>8604807

Probably should have clarified my statement more. What I mean to ask was it the fact that you were different that made him do it, or was it something else? I couldn't determine from what was said in the post.
>>
>>8604925
i dont know. i was 5 but i just feel this way idk

idk who he exactly was he just visited every now and then and me feeling terrified but i just call him that cuz it was a house they seemed to have a kid and idk maybe he was daddy idk
>>
>>8602332
It kind of is the most important. If you don't pass you'll always be some freak other, not to mention how shitty it would feel to look at yourself in the mirror and be painfully reminded of it every day.

It was just that I really liked watching them, I wished that the bending would happen to me.
Memories just scattered stuff - my sister wanted to play dress up with me but I refused because I was too afraid, I knew boys weren't supposed to. She called me by a fake female version of my name sometimes and my parents made her stop because they said it would mess me up. And I hated getting my hair cut and cried and resisted when they made me but they'd always win. And soon enough I just stopped thinking about being a girl for a while until I developed AGP

>>8602332
>>8602878
I should have known. Maybe I did in some respect but I never internalized it. I had broadband when I was 15 so I could have googled shit, it wasn't the wild west days of the internet. Alldaychemist started when I was 12, I don't have an excuse.
>>
>>8605931
>I should have known. Maybe I did in some respect but I never internalized it. I had broadband when I was 15 so I could have googled shit, it wasn't the wild west days of the internet. Alldaychemist started when I was 12, I don't have an excuse.

DO NOT GO ON HORMONES WITHOUT GETTING BLOOD WORK DONE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY HIGH CHANCE OF DEVELOPING CANCER, ESTROGEN IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS BECAUSE OF THE WAY IT REACTS WITH THE BODY! IT HAS A GREATER CHANCE OF CAUSING CANCER THAN SMOKING.

If you want to pass you can. Just understand it may take surgery because some people do not develop properly. Also AGP doesn't exist, it was made up by christian organizations to attempt and discredit real transsexualism.
>>
>>8606981
Extremely high chance of cancer is BS, especially without a uterus to get endometrial cancer.
>>
>>8608111
And breast cancer.
>>
>>8608706
I saw some studies showing that the risk of breast cancer is lower than for cis women on HRT. I can't find the cites at the moment though.
One of these days I should make a website collecting cites for trans-related research, but I don't think I'm autistic enough to do a really thorough job.
>>
>>8609317
Taking HRT is fine, but they need to do blood work to determine what your body can handle.
>>
>>8608706
Breast cancer in MtFs are rare case reports. For some reason the lack of an extra X chromosome seems to preempt the development of breast carcinoma. People who are XY but androgen insensitive (read: full breast development from puberty) only seem to develop it on a rare basis, but people who are klinefelter's (XXY) have rates far closer to natal women.

Additionally, antiandrogen therapy is used to treat prostate cancer in men and there is good reason to believe rates of such are lower in MtFs then cis men.
>>
>>8609695
Unfortunately my doctor still wants me to get my first mammogram next year. That's going to be *fun*.
>>
>>8610123
I already had one because of self medicating. I was lucky enough that the mass inside my breast was actually the milk duct but none the less, they aren't that bad honestly, but they can hurt like hell because they put a lot of pressure on your breast.
>>
>>8605931
>It kind of is the most important.
It's useful but lots of people won't pass and need a way to live without it.

>but I refused because I was too afraid, I knew boys weren't supposed to.
That's sad.

>She called me by a fake female version of my name sometimes
Why?

>And I hated getting my hair cut and cried and resisted when they made me but they'd always win.
Was it because you liked it being feminine that you didn't want it cut?

>I should have known. Maybe I did in some respect but I never internalized it.
You shouldn't beat yourself up for not internalizing it. It's not something you were taught and told you needed to know because it was important.
>>
>>8597823
agp keeps happening earlier and earlier
>>
>>8609695
>For some reason the lack of an extra X chromosome seems to preempt the development of breast carcinoma.
Is this why MTFs don't grow breast the same shape and size as cis women?
>>
>>8612810
>It's useful but lots of people won't pass and need a way to live without it.
Every hon I have ever seen can be fixed with surgery/losing weight. Make an effort if you are going to be a female for christ sake. If you are ugly as a male you're going to be ugly as a female, that is just a fact because most of what people consider "beauty" is face symmetry and that doesn't depend on being male or female. I for instance already know I will have to get a rhinoplasty. Is my nose super big? No, but it could be smaller.

If you want to pass don't stuff cheese burgers down your throat every day, and keep a freaking food journal. It isn't rocket science it's thermal dynamics for god sake, and any person who can add and subtract can lose weight if they just put their god damn mind to it and stop being so freaking retarded about losing weight.

If you don't care that your a hon, then fine, but don't bitch about everyone saying you look bad when you do.

Also, that wasn't directed at you, just hons in general.
>>
>>8606981
>IT HAS A GREATER CHANCE OF CAUSING CANCER THAN SMOKING.
>>
>>8616706
No, that just has to do with age and most MtFs having already undergone at least part of male puberty.

XY people with androgen insensitivity develop boobs just like any other girl, and so would an XY MtF whose been on hormones since childhood.
>>
>>8617514
??? Being fat makes you pass better though ¿¿¿
>>
>>8622816
Being average sized makes you pass better.
>>
>>8623417
nope
all fatasses have to do is put on makeup and womens' clothes and they pass, because fatasses are genderless blobs
>>
>>8612810
I'd rather die than live as an unpassing tranny. There's no fucking point to transition if you still look like and get treated like a man.

>Why?
I don't know honestly

>Was it because you liked it being feminine that you didn't want it cut?
I don't know, I can't really remember much about my thoughts from back then

Maybe but I still feel like complete shit about it
>>
>>8623677
Consider other thinks like perma boymode and want to relieve dysphoria short of HRT.

>Maybe but I still feel like complete shit about it
That doesn't help you.
>>
>>8626962
there's literally no point. i've been on hrt for 1.5+ years at this point and dysphoria is only getting worse as it becomes more and more clear just how hopeless it is

and neither does wishing to be a girl when all i can ever be is a disgusting manogre but i can't really stop myself from that now can i
>>
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>8623664
>fatasses are genderless blobs

i think fat people pass better because nobody wants to look at a fat person, it is just too repulsive.
they are effectively invisible and considered lacking in self-control so the fact that they are dressing weird and are obviously fucked up mentally/emotionally comes as no surprise.
but that doesn't mean they pass.

pic related
>>
>>8628121
I think Chris Chan is a shitty example you can google him and find out why. I don't think he takes HRT and last I checked he was only rubbing estrogen on his breasts.

Why am I using he instead of she? Because the reason he even started dressing like a girl is because someone convinced him that he should get in touch with his feminine side, and she would sleep with him.

Autism is a hell of a drug.

>>8627999
Get facial fem surgery, and lose weight.
>>
>>8629269
>it's fine to misgender people if they discovered themselves in ways I didn't
I take issue with that mister!
>>
>>8629300
Look into Chris Chan before you come and talk to me about them being trans or not. I am saying for a fact he was manipulated, and you can see this absolutely clearly by understanding just who the person is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuRADjpLch0

Here watch this video.
>>
>>8629339
I'm sorry but you're not a professional and it's not your place to declare being falsetrans.
>>
>>8629346
>I'm sorry but you're not a professional and it's not your place to declare being falsetrans.

How do you know I'm not a professional? For all you know I could have a Ph.D in psychology who specializes in gender issues.

Autistic people are far more likely to be false trans than any other group of people, and there is so much data involving this particular person that I am confident that you can make that determination. Watch the video and then get back to me.
>>
>>8629364
Because a real professional wouldn't diagnose people over youtube.

>Autistic people are far more likely to be false trans
I'd love to read your thesis on this professor.
>>
>>8629378
The conversation is over, watch the video or don't I really don't care. The person who told him that came out later and said specifically that she trolled him, and it's well documented you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>8629384
>The conversation is over
Sorry for questioning your research sir! I didn't even get to read it. Then again, your reaction is very informative itself.
>>
>>8622816
this is genuinely not true for most people
>>
>>8629269
>ffs
on it but it's not going to fix my manbody

>lose weight
lol no. i've been actively gaining weight, you want me to go back to my skellington body?
>>
>>8632864
Get the facial surgery then. And Use skin care products. Being a girl takes a lot of work. The women you see that look good spend hours a day getting ready and you can't just expect you won't have that ritual too.

>>8629398
I really hope you looked into that video and realized how wrong you are to defend Chris Chan.
>>
>>8634176
Why do you people spend so much time on the LGBT forum? Don't you have something better to do?
>>
>>8634206
>says shit like this
>has done fuck all to stop circumcision
>despite being an antisemitic conspiracytard
>>
>>8634206
Well you were talking to her. Look I don't think you are a bad person. you have some threat that you have perceived and want to do something about it. You want to help people, but the reality is that you are wrong. Culture isn't falling into the sea because people are gay or transgendered, and like I said earlier in the thread, being transgender is similar to what hermaphrodites experience. I know the science behind being trans, I have been studying it since I was 14 years old because of what I felt and the truth is I don't think you have put that much time or thought into this particular issue.

Instead you have heard someone talk about conspiracies that some evil entity is trying to control the world and making boys kill boys because they like evil things. But showing love isn't evil, and if two people love each other anyone who tries to stop that love is evil. The world is owned by idiots no doubt. But there isn't some master plan and if you can look into it, I think you will find out the reality, that there isn't some secret society controlling everything, and even if there was they don't have any reason to encourage their "sheep" not to reproduce.
>>
>>8634319
I meant to say kiss not kill lol.
>>
>>8634190
>>8634223
>>8634319
>troll deleted
>>
>>8649209
>tldr no tranny ever passes and I know because anecdote. Look at this picture of someone who doesn't pass, see I am clearly right!

I don't really believe you when you say you've met "A lot of trannys" because Being trans myself I only know two other people who are trans personally and I have only met one other person who was (That I know about) and I couldn't tell that they weren't male until they spoke and had a feminine voice. To be fair ftm is easier than mtf but mtf can transistion fully where ftm cannot ever have a realistic looking penis, just everything else is easier to do.

There is this neat thing they can do with lasers that eliminate body hair including on the face. I don't know why people can't get this trough their skulls but allow me to say it clearly. With plastic surgery you can look female, if you just go on hormones you probably aren't going to pass very well (depending on your genetics of course).

And to be honest even if you do know a lot of trans people (or trannys as you call us) your argument is completely anecdotal. A person can easily come in that knows the same amount of trans people as you do and say every single one of them pass, this is why we don't consider anecdotal evidence useful. It changes from person to person. Honestly if you are Mtf get laser hair removal first, then facial feminization surgery then voice surgery and there you've passed.
>>
>>8649279
Agreed on all accounts but vfs is (in most cases) a scam, voice training is easier/safer/gets better results
>>
>>8649292
>easier
Definitely wrong
>safer
Probably
>gets better results
Wrong
>>
>>8649959
Here's the thing. If you want to make a documentary that collects the experiences of trans people, you're only going to get the ones who don't pass because the ones who do won't want to out themselves in a public documentary.

Go to a gender clinic and you'll see a more representative distribution of trannies in terms of passability and age.

The passable ones leave the tranny life behind and don't partake in activism
>>
>>8650305
Gender clinics are where hons and unpassables go though
>>
>>8650389
It's where the people who don't self-med go. Because trannies need regular quarterly checkups, you get a non-biased sample. You'll never see a tranny that's been on hormones for over 6 years continue to be on the internet. You will however see them at those clinics.

The slow paced nature of hormone therapy means the trannies over at the clinics simply look better.
>>
>>8650389
>implying the hons aren't the ones who give you titty skittles after the first session

You want to go where the hons and unpassables go.

>b-b-but I'll catch ugly!

You already are, nerd.
>>
>>8595305
I still love you neptune anon, if you're who I think you are.
>>
>>8649959
It's not "as you say" anecdotal is the correct term for information shared about personal experience. It doesn't matter if I believe you or not however, because there is a reason that it is considered the lowest and least important of all categories of evidence, it's hearsay, and you can "prove" the existence of ghosts, fairies, and witches if you believe treat it as reliable. (Notice the quotations around prove please)

Tranny is typically used for people who are transvestites not transgender. Though most commonly it is a derogatory term akin to the word "faggot" in the context. Similarly with the word faggot, it can be used in a joke or other similar means.

Most people who are transgender say they are Trans, or just identify with the gender they are transitioning into. It's up to you to choose how you want to talk, I am just informing you on want the term means in that context.

I shave my legs and I'm not even on mones, so I am guessing they are really bad at being trans.

>>8650305
Not entirely true, it's easier for them to blend in so they can choose when to pick their battles and people who don't pass can't. If I had the ability to switch reality itself so I was born a girl and looked like one without a doubt I would, but I would still fight for trans rights. I can say this because before I would admit that I had the same problem I would stand up for them, and I also fought for gay rights when I wasn't gay and it wasn't to help trans people it was to help gay people.

>>8650627
Probably not, but I am curious if you can give me more information?
>>
>>8650911
You are a nice person. I didn't mean that all trans people leave the cause once/if they become passable, but you get the idea
>>
>>8650982
>My proof is one person saying something on the internet.

You need some nuance in your life man, it will take you places. I am not gay I am trans. If I am born male, and transition into being female and I am sexually attracted to girls than does that make me straight or gay? If I am attracted to males does that make me straight or gay? Am I gay before and straight afterward or vice versa? Truth is I am bisexual with a preference for guys as a female, and when I said I wasn't gay I was referring to the fact that I have no desire to have sex with men as a man, I would only want to have sex with men as a woman, and although I have had sex with women before as a male, I didn't like it and didn't even manage to ejaculate, I had sex because I was told I was supposed to like girls and want to be a man, even though that isn't how I felt.

If your cause is so easily helped by a small sentence on a forum site that was uttered without explaining any nuance to it, than I am going to say I am not too worried because you clearly don't have a very concrete stance to begin with if you need that to back up your statements.

I would assume you are a troll, but the problem is that trolling and stupidity are impossible to tell now, so I have to treat everyone like their stupid encase the are.

>>8651122
Oh OK, I misunderstood what you meant. Thank you for the compliment.
>>
>>8596338
>>8597544
Most german therapists really don't require RLE anymore. I transitioned in bavaria and had no RLE and got my endo letter within the first session cause I was selfmedding :)
Some cities offer lots and lots of trans-therapists
>>
>>8652118
>Most german therapists really don't require RLE anymore.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8655691
My experience and those of dozends in munich. How should I cite an inofficial approach like skipping RLE or endo-transfers?
Heard from RLE in Köln, Hamburg, Berlin though.
>>
>>8650459
>Because trannies need regular quarterly checkups
I've been postop for a long time and I only go once a year.
>>
So I did my own research and I think I managed to find out what I wanted to know, if anyone has any advice besides this let me know.

I bought some cuter clothes, not the gurliest of all time, but definitely more feminine.
I don'y wear makeup yet, but I am trying to get away from the people who disapprove of me, I will be able to soon enough.
My goal is to be on hormones in a month or two through any means necessary.
>>
>>8659534
Same actually. Not post-op but I do go once a year. I just thought that most trannies went quarterly
>>
How long do you have to self med before they let you skip RLE?
>>
>>8661753
I did go quarterly when I first started HRT. I can't remember exactly when I cut back.
>>
>>8595305
So now therapists are encouraging mental illness (delusion)? Why not teach you how to be a man?
>>
>>8665107
>YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL!!!!!
My best guess is that you're here to look at the girly boys because you want to be one.

It's ok, you can be a girl if you want. I bet you'll look super cute with make-up on and a nice skirt and blouse <3
>>
File: 1492898152133.jpg (127KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1492898152133.jpg
127KB, 680x709px
>>8665107
because it is easier.
therapists talk to you because you pay them.
they just want to get you in and out and take your money.
what do they have to gain from arguing with a mentally ill person about their delusion?
it is easier just to give them an rx for hrt and send them on their way.
same reason a doctor gives you antibiotics when you have a viral infection (cold): to shut you up and get you the hell out of their office.
>>
>>8665107
>Why not teach you how to be a man?
OH....oh wow. I wonder..I wonder if they even thought of this! I'll bet they never thought of it, anon, and you're the first!

You should IMMEDIATELY call every psych office in your area and tell them about this revolutionary new treatment idea, this radical departure from the barbaric HARM they're currently imparting by addressing our delusions (*snicker*). Be sure to call them all, surely ONE therapist will hear the wisdom in your words and herald your new treatment to the unknowing masses who could never come up with such a stellar plan.

Thank you for playing Should We Or Should We Not Follow the Advice of the Galactically Stupid.
>>
>>8665642
>It's ok, you can be a girl if you want. I bet you'll look super cute with make-up on and a nice skirt and blouse <3

STOP!
>>
>>8665708
umm sweetie.. the therapist makes more money if you see them all the time.. there is a reason that rehabs have the motto "keep cummin back".. but i think that if the therapist confronted delusion then the person would run away and then they get no money so they feed into the delusion for profit.
>>
>>8665745
>(*snicker*).
cringe.. you guys rly r fgts rnt u?
>>
>>8665708
>>8665764
>>8665781
>>8665787
Seriously! You guys are coming into a transgender thread for a reason. You can put a nice evening gown on and do your hair, maybe get a pixie cut and dress sexy for everyone.

I know because I used to be like you, I never went to racist threads to tell the racist people there to stop being racist even though I disagree and disliked racism. But before I knew I was trans I would constantly try and convince people like you are.

I'm saying it's OK, just get a skirt and some panties and wear them. Who cares about all the judgmental people you will always have a place with us, just be a cute girl <3
>>
>>8665787
No, it was a MANLY (*snicker*), sugarplum.

...okay, so it wasn't a manly anything, but that's pretty much the point.
>>
>>8665857
I think we scared them away :D
>>
>>8665838
Other people will know I'm wearing panties under my boy clothes, and if I wore skirts I'd have to shave my legs, but I get red ingrown hairs that look ugly for a month when I try it, yes with moisturizer and everything. I'd need laser at the least. Everyone thinks I'm a stoic, alpha Chad.
>>
>>8665921
Nobody is going to know you wear panties, I wear them all the time. I wear girls jeans too and nobody notices.

I am not saying just dive into a thong, but instead wear a nice pair of boyshorts (Two is better for tucking) and no one will notice I promise.
>>
>>8665838
>>8665857
>>8665909
lol u guis r so gay haha

But really therapists make more money if they play along with your fantasy because you are just basically paying someone to be your friend.
>>
File: Girls.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>8665838
>>8665857
>>8665909
>>8665921
>>8665938
OH yeah and the point is why the fuck do you care if people think youre a "real" girl or delusional? Why not just admit that you like to pretend to be a girl? That doesnt make you better or worse... the thing is that modern culture is teaching people to get outraged by other people's thought crimes instead of teaching people how to be empowered by their sense of self even if it is *fantastic.*
>>
File: huh.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>8665838
>>8665857
>>8665909
>>8665921
>>8665938
Oh yeah and BTW my friend's sister is a therapist and she bitches and moans about trannies just like you but she says she just goes along with it because she doesnt want to cause problems at her clinic. Im sorry but you cant change the way that rational people view the world, consciousness, and humans in general and trying to do so is futile.

Why not just embrace that if most people could, they would be a hot chick once in a while and change physical forms but youre just the only people daring enough to try and change your physicality? Instead
>hurr durr i am real woman say it or i shame you on cnn
and causing more /pol kids to hate you for being bullies linguistically.
>>
>>8666336
>youre just the only people daring enough to try
>daring

Personally I'd go with "crazy" or "foolish" rather than "daring" here
>>
>>8665921
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG, but I dont even care about my gender that much or what other people think of me so yeah if I could i would change into different kinds of people all the time like black guys or asian girls or what have you, but my point is that you guys are just the only people that are audacious enough to radically modify your bodies. Theres no evidence that consciousness is inherently different between different kinds of people even because we dont understand consciousness that well at all.

I would be interested if they did a study though about how real girls interact with children vs hons and "trannies".
>>
>>8666350
Thanks for the false flag warning, helped me to stop reading at "gender."
>>
>>8666361
ok sweetie :3
>>
>>8666336
>Oh yeah and BTW my friend's sister is a therapist
Must be a pretty shitty therapist if she is talking like that about her patients.

You've made so many assumptions in your thinking there is no point in talking to you. People like you are completely irrational and the fact that you remember to breathe every day is an achievement.
>>
>>8666674
Yeah sure crazy people think everyone else is crazy.

And my sisters friend is a fucking human being just because CNN tells her how to think doesnt mean she has her own rational thoughts. And EVERY Councillor talks about their patients because they have to offload that baggage somehow and she didnt use names so it wasnt unethical. She insists that she is still helping because they just need a person to talk to but i said that you are feeding their delusion and she knows because she is a psych major but she doesnt want to challenge the status quo and lose her job.
>>
>>8666811
>doesnt mean she has her own rational thoughts.
Meant doesnt mean she doesnt have her own thoughts.

>>8666674
And what the hell am I assuming? Youre assuming that just because someone has feminine thoughts that their consciousness is inherently feminine IF THAT INDEED IS SUCH A THING but know one really knows how consciousness works so that is a BIG ASSUMPTION.

My point is that people are doing more damage to themselves by getting their panties in a bunch over what is a REAL girl and what ISNT and forcing people to talk a certain way or else getting outraged. WOULDNT IT BE BETTER TO JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE NOT A REAL GIRL AND THAT IS OK? THAT IS A MORE ROBUST MINDSET THAT DOESNT RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE FOR IDENTITY.
>>
>>8666811
>she knows because she is a psych major
>MUH ONE PSYCH MAJOR I KNOW AGREES WITH ME SO I AM GOING TO SIDE WITH THEM!

>>8666824
You made another assumption in this post. I never said I was born biologically female, in fact quite the opposite I wouldn't be on here is I was. That being said, we do know that transition often times helps people because they are more like the gender they identify with. While that is true, sometimes people transition and later regret it. There are clearly two different disorders going on here that show very similar mentality to them. I was extremely careful personally when I brought this up, I said to every therapist I saw that I didn't want to be convinced that I was a girl, I want to disprove these thoughts and attempt to apply the scientific method to them. I.E. I had a hypothesis that it was the case and I tried everything to disprove it. I was unable to do so for countless reasons. I didn't just wake up one day and say "Well, guess I'm a girl" no and fuck you for making the issue out to be something as small as that. There are years I spent tormenting myself because I wanted to act like a girl, years I spent acting like a boy and it killed me inside because I didn't understand how to act male having a naturally female mind.

The reason I accept myself as trans now is because I understand now that the things that I have been feeling and wanting aren't just some random fleeting thing. I knew I had them my entire life, but I've had a really fucked up life in general so I never trusted myself even when it come to feeling. Now I realize exactly why I felt that way, and it isn't anything I have control over. Want to know what it's like to be trans? Lucky fucking you, you literally will never ever have to go through the pain and torment of being forced by everyone around you to act and perform a way you are expected when your brain is set up for the complete opposite.

continued.
>>
>>8666927
You act like there is no precedent for people's minds being set up for one gender or another. Yet people who are hermaphrodites routinely report feeling like they are in the wrong body even though they never knew about being born as both genders. How can such a small demographic have such a consistent observance of the same issue? It's almost like they were programmed to be male or female, and that genitals are a secondary characteristic to brain, huh interesting.

If you think that we don't feel this way why don't you go live as the opposite gender for two years and prove us all wrong? Go put a dress and make-up on and call yourself she and see how comfortable you are being treated like that. My guess is you won't even try, and if you did you wouldn't last more than a week, because you are programmed to act like a male in your head.

Quite frankly, I don't really care if everyone accepts me, just leave me the fuck alone if you don't like it, and stop barging into our chats with your bullshit straw man you got from watching youtube all day you god damn loser.
>>
>>8666966
Hi there.

What are your feelings on gay men who take estrogen to gain a more feminine appearance, but still identify and present as male? Just interested in your perspective.
>>
>>8667191
Not sure what you want from me here?
>>
I hate to break it to you, but being a woman is a lot more than just throwing on a skirt and makeup. As a woman, I'm pretty offended by trans "women". You don't experience any of the hardships nor personal history that comes with being a woman and get all the "perks" instead. Getting your dick inverted into a wound isn't going to make you feel any better about your life. I suggest getting a better therapist that actually wants to help you instead of push you to kill yourself. You can be a feminine man, but doing anything that'll cause permanent damage is not smart. Just be the best you you can be.
>>
>>8667591
>I hate to break it to you, but being a woman is a lot more than just throwing on a skirt and makeup.

She most likely knows that. She was just making a first step on her therapist's recommendation.
>>
>>8667591
hahahahaahahhaha

what do you know about hardship you cis bitch
>>
>>8667591
>You don't experience any of the hardships nor personal history that comes with being a woman
What are you talking about TERF?
>>
>>8667591
I'm pretty offended that you think that we haven't experienced hardships or had a personal history because transwomen were born with a penis. I don't think you know what any of us have been through, and that isn't to say you haven't faced your own challenges but to assume we are all just "Trying to wear women's clothing" and just want the perks is extremely offensive, considering we don't get the "perks" when we transition half the time anyway, and all we want is to be recognized as the gender we are in our brain and not have to deal with trying to be someone we're not anymore.

I am well aware of the problems women face, have I faced them myself? Not all of them, but I have been raped, treated like an object for someone else's pleasure. Abused mentally physically and emotionally by my own mother for Christ sake.

And where in this thread did I say it was just about throwing on a skirt and makeup? When I was trolling the people earlier? Or when I told the guy to try being a girl for a year when I specifically said "Go put a dress and make-up on and call yourself she and see how comfortable you are being treated like that." Where I specifically mention the different treatment? Forgive me for not writing a 9 page manual on what he would have to do to act and be like a girl in a comment on a thread your majesty.

No transitioning doesn't solve all your problems, but I never said it did, it just takes care of a big one we all face here.

And if I wanted to be a femme man I would just do that, I don't want it though.
>>
>>8597644

>>8597644
I still don't see any evidence that you should transition. As a young girl, I'd wonder what its like to have a penis or switch bodies with a boy... I'll admit I usually liked feminine games but I was always more friends with boys than girls. I had dreams I was a boy sometimes and I remember always thinking maybe my genitals were weird somehow and my mom was trying to hide it from me. Today I'm married to a man and have a child. I think it's normal for children to be curious about a lot of things....I remember I used to have an obsession with diapers and was always trying to wear them (from baby dolls or I'd fill up my underwear with toys and pretend it was a diaper)... does that mean I identify as a baby and should transition into a baby? No. Its just another quirk each individual has... honestly, you need professional help from someone who doesn't want you to permanently damage your body.... imagine if I had gotten surgery to not be able to control my bladder so id have to constantly be in diapers like i "wanted"... that'd be insane... its the same with transitioning... i really hope you dont end up damaging yourself through hormones and surgery.
>>
>>8667645
>Not all of them, but I have been raped, treated like an object for someone else's pleasure. Abused mentally physically and emotionally by my own mother for Christ sake.
Those aren't specific to women.
>>
>>8667667
>it's another "TERF turns out to be a repressed FtM" episode
>>
>>8667667
>I still don't see any evidence that you should transition.
Are you aware that transition doesn't require your privileged ass to see evidence?
>>
>>8667667
I have 2000 characters to write any one comment on this website, and quite frankly I am not going to include information that isn't important and I am not going to include all the information, I am going to give some examples but not all of them. I am well aware it is common for children to wonder what it was like to be the opposite gender, I am also aware that after puberty in normal people these thoughts stop for the most part, (Not saying completely and utterly, but they are far less likely).

You are going into identity again like the previous commenter I just addressed and assuming because we are trans we must think things like there can be a "Helicopter gender" which just quite frankly isn't the case. Identifying as a baby isn't even close to the same thing as identifying as the opposite gender as there is no brain structure or common programming error that can occur that would leave you with that type of brain/nervous system.

In your world view you would have grown up completely and utterly fine with in a male body even with the same brain and characteristics you have now. Sorry, but that is bullshit. You would be in the same exact position as everyone else here if you had that happen. Just like I said earlier with hermaphrodites often switching gender when they get older and had their gender assigned by doctors. This happens because the brain is what determines your identity not the genitals between your legs.
>>
>>8667672
I was only referring to rape, and I wasn't saying it was only a woman's experience just that it was more commonly something women are concerned with.
>>
>>8667719
I can tell you coming from the right place and thank you for arguing against the transphobe, but with respect the brain argument is the wrong angle. It paves for way for TERFs and Conservatives to gatekeep us unless we show them our brains display trans signs and to divide trans people by "how trans" their brains are. Worse it could even lead to the argument that social transition should be forbidden since a medical transition is all that's needed to treat a medical issue of the brain.

The correct argument is one of freedom of expression and a tolerant and accepting society, not the biological angle.
>>
>>8667727
To further my point I have been upset with not looking feminine enough, which is also a plight more commonly experienced by females than males. I just did a poor job separating other things I experienced from what I was talking about women experiencing.
>>
>>8667727
Aren't men the primary victims of rape?
>>
>>8664879
>>
>>8667772
There isn't a way to view whether or not a human brain is male or female yet, if there was I would be in support of people transitioning from a young age prior to puberty which I am not.

Right now we have a problem where people who are not trans go through the process when something else is wrong with them and hate the fact that they transitioned. It's rare but does occur, brain scanning would eliminate that risk, and everyone who is going to transition should be aware of the risk, and is also why I tried to disprove myself as trans rather than actively try and prove it.
>>
>>8667781
Did you read the entire comment? I don't think you did.
>>
>>8667781
>>8667816
I screwed up. I must apologize. Whether or not women or men are the primary victims of being raped women generally have more concern of it happening.
>>
>>8667816
>it was more commonly something women are concerned with.
>>
>>8667823
But then it's not an actual hardship of being a woman. It's just something women are paranoid about.
>>
>>8667772
I am afraid very few people care about freedom anymore and they won't again until they lose it forever, if they haven't already given the current state of the world.
>>
>>8667810
For all you know people who regret transition would register as trans in your scan and using it would actually increase regret rates.
>>
>>8667876
I am not going to argue about a hypothetical technology that may or may not exist in the future. Obviously any technology would decrease the amount of unhappiness with transitioning.
>>
>>8667875
That's my fear too but I haven't given up hope.

>>8667887
You're not going to argue about it, just claim you're obviously right...
>>
>>8667904
Any technology that could scan a brain and tell if you should transition or not would not be deployed if it had a higher rate of people being unhappy with the transition. It's a dumb statement in general because it's logically inconsistent. If our current methods are better than we will continue to use them until a better method shows up.
>>
>>8667914
Please think about the scenario you're envisaging.
>>
>>8667931
A world where people are happier overall?
>>
>>8667667
You don't need surgery to become diaper dependant. http://www.bedwettingabdl.com/12_Month_Diaper_Training_Program_For_Becoming_incontinent.html
>>
>>8668077
That was the perfect response, I think I love you.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.