[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 56

File: Career lesbians.png (2MB, 1086x1256px) Image search: [Google]
Career lesbians.png
2MB, 1086x1256px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Career Search Edition

This topic is by request for anons in need who are interested in real responses on talking about our careers, tips on job hunting and work advice. Here's your opportunity to share stories and ask questions.

If you're thinking about careers, wondering if you're the only lesbian mistakened for straight out there or if it's ever worth coming out, check out this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHeC6PemWjg

Hide, report, ignore bait.
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous francais? https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Last thread:
>/clg/ has many ways to beat the heat from cranking up the a/c to kayaking
>Anons choose between looking like a stereotype or hitting on girls
>Fake-delinquent was actually a mcburger; real delinquent will eat your spaghetti meal
>Socializing via tech talk
>/soc/ and /r9k/ are not lesbian havens
>Moms can be too TMI with their lesbian daughters
>Anon bummed over her first interview rejection

Previously on /clg/ >>8569633
>>
File: Peepening.jpg (1KB, 125x39px) Image search: [Google]
Peepening.jpg
1KB, 125x39px
>>
>>8576301
why do you always haunt me
>>
>>8576276
My girlfriend is great and has a well-paying job. Hopefully I can achieve this eventually, too.
>>
My older girlfriend wants me to meet an old friend of her's this weekend, I'm pretty nervous, she is making kind of a big deal about it.
>>
File: 1471140047696.jpg (329KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471140047696.jpg
329KB, 1600x1200px
How do I shave my hairy vagina and asshole good enough for possible sex with my crush this weekend? It's been a while.
>>
>>8576464
>how do I shave
Are you disabled or something?
>>
>>8576464
>what is waxing
>>
>>8576484
No, but isn't it uncomfortable if you shave after a while? How do I shave in a way that makes it nice like a baby??
>>
I can't decide whether or not I should be out at my next job. At my last place, a lot of the coworkers I started out with were gay, so it was the first time I ever felt comfortable enough to be out at work... but one by one all the other lesbians left or were fired, and suddenly one day HR calls me into the office to talk about how an anonymous coworker had complained about me making "unwelcome advances". They had one of the big guns come out from the main site to do an investigation and everything.

What had happened was some cunt - I still don't know who - had overheard me joking with straight coworkers I was friends with (ex: I commented that one of them was gonna be my new "work wife") and taken it upon her cunt self to report me. It was dismissed when my coworker-friends backed me, but it was a humiliating and drawn-out process that really fucked me up for a while. Something very similar happened to me in junior high so it brought a lot of shit back.

I dunno. Having to play straight is tiresome, but I'm sick of being targeted and alienated.
>>
>>8576491
>waxing
That looks painful
>>
>>8576491
>>8576526
I can stand the pain, but my hair never grows back in nicely after waxing or epilating so there's no way I'd wax down there.
>>
>>8576519
What happened in junior high?
>>
>>8576519
Maybe get a sense of your coworkers first?
>>
File: 1444101520234.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444101520234.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>8576547
Bunch of girls got together and told the teacher I was staring at them and touching them in the locker room. The principal called in a cop to talk to me and I almost got expelled. In the end they believed me, but they couldn't just do nothing since it was a case of my word vs. theirs, so I had to change alone in the empty boy's football locker room for the rest of the year. Bad times.

A week or two later, the same cop showed up at my house for a domestic dispute and recognized me, and waved. I wanted to die. Always wonder if he thought I did it after all and was acting out because my home life was shit.
>>
>>8576575
That really sucks, I'm sorry.
>>
>>8576575
That's some fucked shit, anon
>>
>>8576519
I had a girl in college do something like that to me. She even threatened to out me to my family if I didn't leave the hall (RA told her she was the one who had to leave because she made the complaint).

I wound up using some bullshit story she told me against her to get her to drop the whole thing though. So it worked out okay. I'll admit that's always my worst nightmare in a work setting, but where I am right now is pretty gay friendly. I'm just terrified of fucking up.
>>
>>8576641
How did making the complaint get her forced to leave?

What was the bullshit story and how did it backfire on her?
>>
>>8576617
>>8576622
You're kind. It's okay, it's been a long time. I figure they probably feel pretty shitty about it now as adults, and if they don't, they're not people worth letting myself get upset over anyway.
>>
Any librarians or future librarians here?
That's my dream job
>>
>>8576669
That's a good way of looking at it.
Where are you from?
>>
>>8576447
sounds like she's gonna try for a 3 way.
>>
>>8576671
I feel like this was a thing a few editions ago. Unless you are the same person.
>>
>>8576651
The RA in my dorm said basically since she was the one making all the complaints that maybe she should be the one to leave. She tried to claim that I was intentionally mean to her to make her complain first so she would look like the bad guy and she would have to leave.

The fact that she tried to turn everyone on the hall against me, said she was scared I was going to rape her and forced me to sleep on the floors of other people's dorms as well as threaten to out me to my parents--all of which she admitted to without seeing why it was fucked up--may have swayed the case in my favor, honestly.

>What was the bullshit story and how did it backfire on her?

She once told me this story about how she went to Spain and went and fooled around with this guy (who didn't speak English but had a camera) in the back of his car and she lost her shirt.

>She tells me one day that if I don't leave the hall, make a public apology to her and tell everyone that I was the one who was the bully that she'd be forced to have her mother call my family "out of concern"
>this has been going on for three weeks
>tried to be nice and understanding because she was from podunk nowhere and had never been around gays before
>even offered to switch roommates with her at the beginning of the year, remain friends and if anyone asked I would tell them our sleep schedules were different
>something in me suddenly snaps
>tell her that if that's her game then I was going to tell her mother the Spanish Guy With a Camera story
>"out of concern"
>she starts shrieking about how cruel and manipulative I am
>and not a single fuck was given that day
>>
At what age did you all get you first jobs? I feel like a complete waste of space at 20 and doing nothing with my life. A lot of people who are younger than me have more work experience than I do, which makes it harder for me to get a job. I tried to apply to 3 low end jobs but I haven't gotten a response
>>
>>8576276
https://lesbianswhotech.org/
>mention to my gf maybe I should be a speaker
>she gets jelly at the idea of me getting attention from a room full of girls
She's so cute when she pouts.
I am planning to attend this. I'm more in business but I've done enough tech to make it interesting. If anyone else is going, let me know and maybe we can meet up.
>Career stories
Over 20+ years of different careers...that's too much work. Short version: Business entrepreneur, banking/finance, tech, energy, military, gov, IT recruiting. I also know enough lesbian lawyers to start their own firm and many others in all kinds of fields. Sorry, no librarians surprisingly.
>>8576434
What does your gf do and what do you want to do?
>>8576447
The older you get, the more important the friends who stick around get and their opinions about whether they like the new gf or not. For some who aren't close to our biological family, sometimes it's our equivalent of "Meet the Family." For others, it's a sanity check that we really did pick a good gf and aren't stuck in a cycle of being the same bad gf over and over again (this is more common than it should be).
>>8576519
I was closeted in my early career, and once when I was brought into a new place by my gf. These days I'm out. I find it easier to test the waters of a future employer during interview by mentioning it.
Like in the past, before gay marriage, I'd ask about domestic partnerships benefits or if they ask what I like to do outside work, I'll mention some professional lesbian org I'm in. But that means you'll also be under more scrutiny and so it's better to keep it professional and keep that kind of talk out of the office and reserve it for happy hour with a coworker or two you can trust.
>>
>>8576879
I got my first job at 20
>>
>>8576784
>and forced me to sleep on the floors of other people's dorms
How?

I hope you did tell her mother about the spanish guy.
>>
>>8576879
My uncle got me a job at 13 working in his store. Then did some non-profit stuff summers of 14 and 15. All that was enough experience to get me my first real job being a part-time admin assistant for the President of this small IT recruiting firm during the summer. Then my friend helped me get a job as a bank teller the same summer and I juggled both.
I was saving up for my car and for college. My brother and I were being raised by my single mom, who was working two jobs to take care of us and save up for my college. So I thought the least I could do work summers.
>>
>>8576956
The real jobs was the summer when I was 16*
>>
>>8576929
By saying she wasn't comfortable being asleep in the same room as me and implying that if I didn't find somewhere else to sleep she'd out me to my parents. In hindsight, I think that she was trying to get me to cave in because I was uncomfortable and do the whole "publicly apologize/tell everyone I was in the wrong and leave" thing. Our student life coordinator wasn't really being very helpful or anything. The RAs did more for me than she did.

>I hope you did tell her mother about the spanish guy.

Nah. It was over and done with and unlike her I'm not scum garbage. She and her family were really conservative and religious and I knew if I did it'd cause a lot of problems for her. I didn't really care about how it would impact her life or anything, but I try to avoid doing shitty things to others. Even if it's to a shitty person.
>>
>>8577069
>but I try to avoid doing shitty things to others. Even if it's to a shitty person.
Why?
>>
I'm 22 and have never worked in my life. How wet does this make you?
>>
On a break with my girlfriend. She tells me that she "wants to get her life together" and that I add unnecessary stress. She texts me earlier today telling me that her doctor called and told her she has HPV and to get tested.

Not really sure what to think at this point honestly. Mostly, I have no idea what to do since I just got a new job and am not currently covered by insurance and also [spoiler]I feel like I might've been the one to give it to her[/spoiler]
>>
>>8577260
In most countries all girls are vaccinated?
>>
File: 80s girlfriends.jpg (388KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
80s girlfriends.jpg
388KB, 914x1280px
Holy crap, I just watched San Junipero for the first time and I loved it. I heard a lot about it when it first came out and I refused to watch it because I thought I had to watch all the previous episodes as well, but my friend wouldn't stop pestering me and asking me to watch it so I gave in and I'm so glad I did.
I think it would make for a really good fleshed out movie tb.h.
>>
>>8577268

I was vaccinated as a teenager when it first came out and last year got a positive result for HPV. Went for a follow up and there was no indication of it so I'm supposed to go back this year and get another pap but I feel like I should get checked sooner.
>>
>>8577268
That vaccine only helps with the types of HPV tbat give cancer.
>>
File: tumblr_mx8uvlA75F1qh66wqo6_500.jpg (53KB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx8uvlA75F1qh66wqo6_500.jpg
53KB, 402x480px
>>8576704
MN. One of the liberal areas (northwest section of the state is innawoods where things get more bumblefucky), so it's weird that it keeps happening.

>>8576879
18, mopping floors and scrubbing dogshit off kennel walls at my vet's clinic.

Internships and volunteer work won't pay, but they can be a good way to gain experience and help get something that does. I started volunteering at an animal shelter when I was 14, which is probably what helped me get that kennel job despite how socially retarded I was as a teenager.
>>
>>8576879
If summer jobs count then ~11, I did yard work for a family friend. Also did a bunch of volunteer stuff at animal rescue and cat clinics in middle school (I'm not vet tech anon) then got my first official job at 14, I think, but it didn't last very long (the store didn't do enough business to pay me).

But! Most of my friends didn't get jobs until around your age, and they're doing fine (actually they make more than me, since they went and got an education).
>>
Come back /x/ anon
>>
>>8576879
18. Just keep applying to those shitty dead ends. Eventually one will answer. What does your resume look like?
>>
>>8577624
She's left us for the world of normies.
>>
>>8577514
If it's harmless what's the problem?
>>
File: 1368390398843.jpg (37KB, 332x335px) Image search: [Google]
1368390398843.jpg
37KB, 332x335px
>>8577624
>tfw no update on imaginary friend soap opera in like five days
I MUST KNOW.
>>
File: 1534769643.jpg (69KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1534769643.jpg
69KB, 500x370px
>>8577616
Are you the anon that often posts cat pics with me? Ni hao, ma nigga.

You should go back to school so we can be vet tech anons together. The pay's shit, but the field is a fucking ocean of cute girls. 90% female coworkers.
>>
>>8577624
I've been gone for a while. Who's /x/ anon?
>>
File: 1498450383047.png (413KB, 1020x912px) Image search: [Google]
1498450383047.png
413KB, 1020x912px
>>8576276
I work for a company called Workday, and we sponsored the Lesbians Who Tech conference this year. We also marched in the San Francisco Pride parade this year (over 700 of us). The company is based in Pleasanton, CA. It's a very lesbian friendly company.

If you live some place where is sucks to be a lesbian, then learned programing and get a degree in computer science from any college. You could work in tech in the SF Bay Area. It pays well and it's lesbian friendly.

If you can't into comp sci, but you still want to live and work in the Gay Bay, then I suggest you head to our website and browse the open job positions (HR, project management, writing, etc.). Find something you're qualified for, or obtain the qualifications for a job you want.
>>
File: IUxU35q.jpg (89KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IUxU35q.jpg
89KB, 640x960px
>>8577788
Look at that face, I don't know how people think sphinx cats aren't cute???

>Are you the anon that often posts cat pics with me? Ni hao, ma nigga.
I like that potentially dual-purpose "ma", but I don't think so. I do join in catposting sometimes because cats are cute (I posted the mangaka cats).

Unfortunately it turns out I'm somewhat allergic to cats (if not other animals as well) and my eyes and nose itch/run like crazy when I visit a vet or shelter these days, so as appealing as that sounds I don't think the vet tech life is for me.
>>
>>8577864
A girl who's haunted by a spirit made of math who loves her
>>
Imaginary girl and anon must be on a honeymoon
>>
>>8578052
You're not all sick of me? I felt like I talked about it too much here
>>
>>8578115
Not that anon, but no, I think it's interesting. If you don't post for a while I wonder about how things are going for you.
>>
>>8578127
Things are mostly better between us. She has been acting a lot sweeter to me than normal lately. Not distracting me on purpose or doing anything like that. She really wants me to like her more.
>>
>>8578142
Have you still been going on dates?
>>
File: 1367036530158.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1367036530158.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
>no libido for months, apathetic about sex
>don't masturbate for months at a time
>several days ago, suddenly become very aroused very randomly
>masturbate 1-2 times daily without much relief
>sex on the brain constantly
>apparently ovulating today
>too turned on and distracted to finish work
>zero chance of getting laid
>haven't even left the house in like a week

Why does this happen?
>>
>>8578306
Holy shit, could it be coffee? Is that a thing? I just started drinking coffee every day again earlier this week after about two months of only sporadic coffee-drinking. I used to drink a cup or more every day at my old job and don't remember this happening at all, but then again I was much, much more physically active back then.
>>
>>8578306
>>8578317
sounds dopamine related?
>>
>>8578335
I do take a SNRI antidepressant, so the low sex drive is to be expected, but I've been on a constant dose of the same medication for years.
>>
I'm going to law school. the plan is i can get a good job that pays 6 figures while my wife can pop out and care for our kids.
>>
I fugged a qt Asian girl last night. How did you spend your Thursday night, /clg/?
>>
>>8578364
Where you getting the baby giblets from?
>>
>>8576721
I don't know, the woman is a lesbian too so it's a possibility.

>>8576907
I get the feeling she really wants to impress her and that I might be a way to do that.

I don't mind if that is the case like lesbians don't get to be arm candy that often.
>>
I get hot for corporate chicks. Can't impress them much with my looks + neet-ery tho. Time to get thinner I guess?
>>
>>8578472
And before someone screams ana-chan, I'm medically classified as fat, so it's not in my head.
>>
File: 1493364985827.jpg (23KB, 560x354px) Image search: [Google]
1493364985827.jpg
23KB, 560x354px
>>8577206
I'm 24 and I've never had a job. Dad owns a company. Comfy life for me. I am going to school tho.
>>
>>8578475
How fat? Like chubby or landwhale?
>>
>>8577892
>Bay Area
Top-notch for tech and as gay as it gets but super expensive. There's other major hubs for tech like Seattle. East coast, DC tech corridor is probably the biggest. Most affordable might be Research Triangle area in NC. Nice thing is every major tech area is pretty gay friendly. And for all areas, there's good jobs for tech savvy people who don't/can't program. Besides what you mentioned, business analysts who can do requirements for tech projects, testers and tech support.
>>8578400
>arm candy
My friends and I are such old farts I forgot about that possibility. Yes, that makes sense.
>>8578472
There's tons of fat corporate chicks in America. The neetery is more of an issue. Most A-types can't relate to total slackers. In my experience, most are totally fine if you're not as successful as them but they want a partner that at least tries.
>>8578610
Reminds me of college where only about 10% of us scholarship types busted our ass. Most got a cushy internship in the summer of junior year thanks to dad's connections. Same with work after that. Though some of the privileged busted their butts to outdo dad too.
>>
>>8578611
Chubby, but I have so much stretch marks I might as well be a tiger.
>>
>>8578638
>tiger stripes
yo, if you got tats on them like that when you get awoke, I'd follow you around like an imprinted duckling
>>
>>8578649
>awoke
Swole, fuck you autocorrect
>>
hello I am a straight transwoman here again, I know most of you are TERFy but I am just curious of when if ever any of you would consider a transwoman to be a real woman.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13420772

I am sorry again for visiting your space.
>>
>>8578649
Nope, they're not tattoos, they're scars coming from skin not growing fast enough with mass under it. That's sweet of you tho.
>>
File: 1479007796459.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479007796459.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
>>8578666
no, see
you get stronk then put the tattoos over them
>or like, not barbwire but fake scars over the top
that would look really cool
>>
File: 1492753882338.jpg (263KB, 696x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492753882338.jpg
263KB, 696x1280px
>>8578669
I would not date this woman.

She would be pushy about her habits and try and pressure you into her lifestyle, and just ... no.
This is more my speed.
>>
>>8578664
The barrier for accepting transsexuals into female roles and spaces for me is castration. That being said I would never date a MTF so, I guess the answer is no. Never.
>>
>>8576276
>Sally Tran
>Amanda Dang
help
i can't breathe
>>
>>8578675
>eunuch = woman
kek. wait, you're serious? kek!
>>
>>8578669
Would love to get stronk, yes. Also badass tattoos. Am little concerned for the woman in pic tho, is she on steroids?
>>
File: 5927248426_b215cd0f40_b.jpg (257KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5927248426_b215cd0f40_b.jpg
257KB, 1024x768px
>Fake-delinquent was actually a mcburger
I'm a delinquent, just not The delinuent

>on a side note, I really miss this soda
>I can't find it on the east coast
>the closest thing to it is either faygo or winndixie brand
just not the same
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (53KB, 605x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
53KB, 605x495px
>>8576575
Similar thing happened to me. Some girls spread a rumor about me coming onto them to the whole school and then told their parents. Their parents informed the principal and I had to undergo multiple mandatory therapy sessions and some beatings (third-world shithole). I'm still known as the dyke to avoid even though I never talked to anyone or made friends for most of my teen years.
>>
>>8578683
>is she on steroids?
Nayrt but I can pretty much guarantee it. Every woman you see with definition that good, whether it's arms or abs or anything else, is juicing. Women's body fat just doesn't allow that naturally.
>>
So uhh.. has anyone ever dealt with bed death in a relationship?
>asking for a friend
>>
File: thristy for beef.jpg (221KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thristy for beef.jpg
221KB, 1080x1080px
>>8578669
tfw wading through a sea of thicc women in the gym locker room
>>
>>8578693
If this happens before 50 you're not gay
>>
>>8578702
Well I mean.. I want it but she doesn't.
>>
>>8578693
>bed death
You know, for the longest time I thought this meant asphyxiation during sex

I felt so dumb after I figured it out
>>
File: ShowImage.ashx.jpg (57KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.ashx.jpg
57KB, 758x530px
>>8578681
There's qts in the vid too. Maybe if I mentioned that in the OP, people would watch it?

Anon who wanted career edition, I hope you are getting something out of this.
>>
>>8576879
I worked my first job at a call centre at 16. It had the friendliest environment so it made a very positive impact on me. I still work there.
>>
>>8578710
>tfw learned this was a thing from X-files
Mulder's autoerotic asphyxiation. I figured out some point later people do this to each other too in bed.
>>
>>8578713
I got my first job at a call center too. Those usually hire pretty much anyone, so it's good work experience.
>>
The girl I'm seeing currently has told me that her former fling, whom she had a crush on, said all kinds of horrible things to her; that she was fat and slutty and STD ridden. She (the crush) wanted to keep fucking her anyway, but it seriously messed with my qt's self-image. She stopped eating at some point or just kept throwing her food up again, and has developed problems with intimacy.
She isn't the first girl I've met whose former partner had expressed dislike towards her body too. I really don't get why this is a thing and how people can be so mean and make others suffer for long times.
>>
>>8576775
probably the same person.
I post here a lot.
>>
>>8578842
if you beat someone's self-esteem into the ground, they start to think they are lucky that ANYONE will "love" them. So despite how imperfect their girlfriend is, they put up with it because they feel they ware not good enough to find someone else.
>>
>>8578713
When I got laid off at one job I got a part-time job in a call center. My job was to make calls in the morning to replace people who didn't show up for their shift.

Since all the workers were college kids and partied Friday and Saturday nights, I only worked Saturday and Sunday mornings dialing for replacements for hungover kids.
>>
>>8578693
Most of my real relationships have been with older women and the difference in libido has lead to the break-up of all of them. It's great in the beginning but as time goes by the bed death sets in.
>>
>>8578979
Keyword: nicely. It grows back, but in a horrible mess of ingrowns and red bumps. Yes, I exfoliated before and after.
>>
File: 1499522783549m.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499522783549m.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>8578637
Yeah, I don't think my life in the Bay Area is longterm sustainable, but the job opportunities for new grads is YUGE. I do plan to leave in 5 years to somewhere more affordable, but it's my goal to have found a partner before then.

>work in tech in the Bay Area out of college
>get good exp.
>find waifu and waifu each other up
>leave Komifornia for more affordable area
>work senior level position in tech
>afford home
>cohabitate happily ever after

A girl can dream, right?
>>
>>8578842
>>8578880
I can confirm this is true as someone who's lived through this and my self-esteem still hasn't fully recovered
>>
>>8579202
My word.

Never been in a real relationship yet. Is this common? Hope that one day your self esteem does fully recover.
>>
>>8578637
>My friends and I are such old farts I forgot about that possibility. Yes, that makes sense.

How old are you and your friends? You know you can literally have 1000 arm candy gfs if you a lovely mature lady.
>>
>>8579265
Add more lettuce and make it a salad?
>>
>>8579265
>tfw 15kg below your weight and need burger but no burger because poor
>>
>>8579265
I only eat a couple of burgers a year, but not because I'm on a diet.
>>
File: table for one please.jpg (106KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
table for one please.jpg
106KB, 1080x1080px
>>8579279
>Has valid reason to dirty bulk
>Complains
>>
>>8579233
She probably meant that their values have meandered away from things like arm candy and towards shared pairs of reading glasses and home ownership.
>>
>tfw you were a shut-in/NEET for like 3-4 years and still haven't got a job because no one wants to hire you so your whole resume is basically one big unexplainable gap
Or well, I applied and got in one of those temporary work firms, but that is practically being unemployed...
But this spring I studied hard for university entrance exams and about two weeks ago got accepted into a prestigious university (or what is considered to be one in my country), so who knows, maybe I'll make it after all?
>>
File: peekaru coat.jpg (13KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
peekaru coat.jpg
13KB, 220x293px
>>8579299
>3 years after hs unemployed NEET
>applied to grocery store that literally hires retards
>no call back

Am I going to live with my mother forever?
>>
>>8576879
First job i was 14. I was a translator
>>
>>8579315
They didn't call you back because you're a tranner. They could tell just like I could tell.
>>
>>8578381
Sleeping.
>>
>>8579315
Perhaps you could try to apply for a university (or some other education), like I did? Maybe do some volunteering or something like that, if you really can't find anything else? It's bullshit, but you have to fill your resume with something.

Or you could just lie, if it's some retard-tier job they may not check your references so thoroughly so you could just pay someone to pretend to be your ex-employer or something, I don't know.
>>
>watching Fate/Apocrypha
>one of the female masters licks and molests her qt little servant

Honestly would do the same
>>
>>8576301
I don't get it
>>
>>8579476
Peep's stalker, just keeping up with the im here meme.
>>
>>8579496
I'm new here so I still don't get it
>>
>>8578713
I'm not sure why but this is tough for me. I find it very tiring to be on the phone for hours.
>>8578842
This happens more than it should with lesbians who are closeted or not in gay-friendly places. They feel like their options are limited, ignore warning signs, then tolerate these dysfunctional relationships which ends up fucking them up. It's a damn shame.
>>8579033
>Young American high tech
Getting there won't be a problem. Since you're young and single, now's the best time to kill yourself with start-ups etc. It's much harder on you and/or your relationship later. Once you're established, it's easy picking and choosing wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do.
>>8579233
42 and >>8579294 is right, looks are a lot less of a priority as you get older for LTRs. Looks fade, good company is more important. And frankly your friends who are happily coupled aren't going to be too impressed that you have some cute girl on your arm. They're way past that.
>>8579299
What country are you in? I'm in America and I'm always amazed how even in many first world countries it's much harder for intelligent and qualified young people to find a job.
>>8579315
>only applying one place
Almost no one ever gets the first job they apply for. Or interview for. You have to keep trying.
>>
aw man I just realized that clg must get those transbians so upset, being excluded and all.
I mean I'm not a girl nor attracted to them (they've cooties) but I was just thinking how upset they might be from /clg/
>>
>>8579299
>drop out of uni because depression
>3 years of neet life
>get a meeting a employment agency
>cant talk and cry all the way through
I'm so done for.
>>
I want to be blackmailed into sex by some older business leader boss lady, as I serve her coffee without daring to look her into the eyes.
>>
>>8576879
I worked every summer since I was 8-9 until I got out of school. I always bought my own school clothes/toys ect if I wanted anything. It made me learn to take care of things a lot better knowing if it broke, I had to replace it.
I helped support my household and gave money towards bills when I turned 13 until I was 16 and moved out. My parents have always treated me like an adult and never really babied me so mentally it made me grow up faster then most kids.
>>
>>8579496
and by don't get it, I mean I'm curious to the back story. I like gossip heh :3
>>
>>8579644
What job did you have as a 8-9 yr old?
>>
>>8579432
Who are the characters? Post webms.
>>
>>8579561
That's obvious given every thread at least one transbian comes to call us TERFs or to try to shift the conversation of the thread into tranny vs non-tranny discussion (which ends with them calling us TERFs).
>>
>>8579010
lmao that old image

that picture on the right is so incorrect it's pretty hilarious. poor miss dinduffin who claimed she was just minding her business was actually in a shouting match with the 4 women (who were drunk and disorderly) when the white girls boyfriend started shoving them, and it fell into a fight. one of the muslim women tried to break it up, got punched in the face, and it descended into a brawl

if you look up the cctv footage the mail put out it's edited completely out until the fight starts

surely the poor fearmongers wouldn't have any reason to lie, right?
>>
File: bfa.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bfa.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>8579708
>>8579712
>feeding trolls
>>
>>8579731
agreed, they shouldn't have been let free. but framing it as "judge let them free because of weak excuse" is just outright lying... only one of the girl's attorneys used that as an excuse and the judge threw it out because they couldn't well determine who started it
>>
>>8579753
>t.brony/furry
>>
>>8579541
>What country are you in?
Finland. Yeah, getting a job is difficult here, especially so if you haven't got much experience. Not to mention there are hundreds of people much more qualified than you competing against you for pretty much every single available job out there. And since I had no education past high school either, well, my prospects were not exactly great.

But I'm feeling more optimistic now because the uni and the degree I got accepted into is generally very well regarded, so I hope I will be able to turn my life around in the next couple of years or so.

Currently there is a lot of youth unemployment in here anyway so I wish the employers will be (or rather, will be forced to be) more understanding.

>>8579567
I'm sorry to hear that. I assume you never heard from them again?

If you just keep trying you can claw your way out of NEETdom somehow, after all I was able to do that too.
>>
>>8579850
(Nayrt) Isn't there, like, this limbo of having to go into "training" jobs without pay, and after a certain period you get kicked out? And if you refuse, your social security money takes a hit.
>>
>>8579876
>browsing /pol/
>not a furry/brony
surejan
>>
>>8579889
Yeah. It's such a scam, honestly. But luckily I never had to do that since I was never eligible for social security money to begin with so they couldn't blackmail me with it.
>>
I cried last night for the first time since I was 16 and my first girlfriend broke up with me but now I can't stop, everything is making me cry.
>>
>>8580101
Why did she break up with you?
>>
Can anyone relate to this?
Before I realised I was a lesbian (young teenager) I used to think I was attracted to fiction male characters... like, a lot. The main two I can think of right now were Sideshow Bob and Sherlock Holmes (the modern BBC version). I never liked men irl and I didn't like any women either.
>>
>>8578158
I've only been on one other date with someone I met online. But I went on a sorta date with imaginary friend.
>>
>>8580214
>Sideshow Bob
What.

I loved Han Solo when I was a kid, but in retrospect I think that was just a misplaced desire to BE Han Solo.
>>
>>8580227
he's a bad boy
>>
>>8580224
Tell us about your date with your imaginary friend.
>>
>>8580305
We went to the park. I made two ghetto bento boxes and ate both of them. Then it started raining so we went and saw spider man. It was fun.
>>
>>8580330
Did you get lucky?
>>
>>8580394
As close to it as possible I guess
>>
File: 1500022536271.jpg (168KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500022536271.jpg
168KB, 900x1200px
>>8579645
Someone (peeps stalker) like to post my (peeps) eyes every edition of the thread. It is almost a tradition now since it is in every edition.

>>8577921
I also haven't forgotten the cat drawing I said I would make you!
>>
>>8580486
So wait...are you the person in the photo of just the eyes?
>>
>>8580512
Yeah.
>>
>>8580214
Nope, I can only think of fictional men I wanted to be like. When playing heroes with friends and cousins I would always pick a guy.
I was into the backstreet boys when I was a kid but I swear it was only because I genuinely liked the songs and thought they looked cool.

As a kid I only had two or three crushes on guys that were good looking and/or were nice to me at some point and even showed interest in me.

In retrospect, the basis for those crushes were that I idealized* a nice relationship. Every fantasy that I'd have was mostly environment/mood oriented, rather than the guy himself.

Conversely, at about 14 I found myself wanting to cuddle demi lovato (back when she was cute) "like a sister". I was completely oblivious to my attraction to her, it was all very innocent.
>>
Has anyone here ever fallen in love with a man but not felt that oomph factor when it comes to sexual attraction?

I'm in love with my fiance since he's basically perfect for me but sex is always missing the ahem...parts that would have made him more enticing to me

Is it really that wrong to marry your best friend and love him but never fully enjoy sex with him due to him not being female?
>>
>>8580744
Nope >>8561102
>>
>>8580795
I posted in that gen but no replies
Figured maybe some bi/gay girls can give some insights sInce they tend to lurk here
>>
>>8580860
>bishits
>here
No. Fuck off.
>>
>>8580860
Just start a new thread. Talk about being in love with guys doesn't belong here, that should be obvious.
>>
>>8580486
>I also haven't forgotten the cat drawing I said I would make you!
That wasn't me! In fact it appears I was the one who drunk drew a cat! But I would still like to see yours!
>>
>>8580884
Hmm hmm I see, I just thought maybe some girls here have fallen for a man but never had the sexual attraction happen

It's pretty fucking sad how tiny the percentage of women are lesbians. It's so hopeless that you may as well get with a man to save yourself from loneliness
>>
>>8580944
I have a gf but you enjoy your misery now.
>>
>>8580944
Jesus why are you hetsluts so needy? I can't give a single fuck if I never find a gf, my life doesn't circle around human relationships and I still don't understand how other people are unable to be single.
>>
I have crippling loneliness but I still don't understand how someone can just settle for a guy they will never truly love. In fact, I don't think bishits are even capable of ever truly loving someone. Just goes to show how shitty bisluts are.
>>
>>8581040
>>
>>8581061
nice GIS search for a generic image sperglord
>>
File: retardcissafespace.jpg (62KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
retardcissafespace.jpg
62KB, 540x540px
>>8581061
>>
Hide, report, ignore bait.
>>
I came and I feel so lonely I just want to cuddle and kiss with qt
>>
>>8579850
>Finland
You're not the first European to tell me about job difficulties there outside of UK, Germany and a few other places. Congratulations on getting accepted. What degree are you going for?
>>8581089
This. Maybe too many happy lesbians in the OP?
>>
File: crowd.png (269KB, 414x416px) Image search: [Google]
crowd.png
269KB, 414x416px
>>8581100
>too many happy lesbians
I thought I held myself back. I found a lot of results and couldn't decide on one pic. Had to start a new folder for them.
>>
>>8581157
They exist in 2D.
>>
>>8581085
desu, I would wear that
>>
>>8580486
That looks absurdly like a whiter version of someone I know.
>>
>>8580410
Deets.
>>
>>8581934
We watched each other masturbate
>>
File: 1368757653571.png (133KB, 482x484px) Image search: [Google]
1368757653571.png
133KB, 482x484px
>last-minute doggo sitting for normie 9/10 lesbian friend
>she left in a hurry, didn't wash sheets
>bed smells like her
>>
>>8582020
>not smelling or stealing her underwear
>>
>>8581998
Have you ever done that before? I know you said she's watched you in the past.

Did you change your mind about dating?
>>
>>8582025
...that, uh, crossed my mind, but I'm terrified I'd tell her about it sometime if I was drunk around her. We go out drinking together with some mutual friends once every month or two.
>>
>>8582026
I've never seen her masturbate and I've never masturbated specifically for her to watch.

>Did you change your mind about dating?
She asked me if I was in a relationship with the girl I went on a date with. I said it was just a date, and that maybe if we like each other we'll be dating officially. Then she asked if we could go on a date like that, not in a relationship but just to go on a date, and I said yes.
>>
>>8582039
...so how was it?

Was she with you on the date with the other girl?

Also, would she be mad if she knew you were talking about this here?
>>
>>8582070
>...so how was it?
It was fascinating, or maybe mesmerizing is a better way to describe it. Her body is a little bit different from normal people.

>Was she with you on the date with the other girl?
Yes but she was quiet and respectful. She wanted to know what a date was like.

>Also, would she be mad if she knew you were talking about this here?
Uncomfortable more than mad I think. She doesn't want me to talk about her with other people but she understands that I need to in some capacity, it's unbelievably hard to keep all of this to myself.
>>
>>8582084
>Her body is a little bit different from normal people.
How so?
>inb4 tentacles

Where do you think you'll go from here?
>>
>>8582101
Her skin and muscles have sort of a translucent quality. You can't really see the veins or details of her insides but you can just make out where her blood is flowing if you stare at her. I'm not sure if I can describe it well enough to give you an accurate mental image of what I'm talking about. But when she was fingering herself it was more vivid than normal, I guess because her heart was beating more intensely.

>Where do you think you'll go from here?
I'm not sure. I know that I made her really happy though, and I think it's made her more ok with me being more outgoing and seeing other people too.
>>
File: 1897252546.gif (599KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
1897252546.gif
599KB, 500x538px
>>8582110
Can/did she come?

I enjoy following your saga, thanks for participating in the pop quiz. I'm glad things are going better between you.
>>
>>8582155
She did.

I'm glad to share it with you anon. If there's anything you'd like to know feel free to ask.
>>
>>8582180
Why aren't you taking your meds?
>>
>>8582189
I don't have any to take
>>
>>8582200
Make an appointment with a psychiatrist.
>>
>>8582202
Why would I want to do that?
>>
>>8581875
underage ban
>>
File: IMG_3275.png (159KB, 292x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.png
159KB, 292x344px
>>8578669
Those arms
>>
>>8579731
>tfw look thinner than the one on the right but fatter than the one on the left.
Do asians have to have bangs to look qt? I hate bangs but I'm willing to put up with it if it means getting a gf.
>>
>>8581029
It's not a question of love anon
You can love someone with all your heart but feel hardly any sexual attraction to that person
It's kinda like loving a pet. You think it's cute, want to raise it and have it live with you forever but you can't fuck it because it's an animal
>>
>invited to some friend's work place's summer party
>closes at around 00:45
>few minutes later a girl I went on a date with a few days ago tells me she's at some bar, and it'd be nice if I stopped by if I happened to be in the area
>somehow arrive at 1:30 - even though the places are 20 minutes away from each other max - and see the message whilst waiting in line
>can't see her
>gone already since she didn't want to stay for long
>text her that we totally need to go on another date now that we missed each other
>she only responds to the other part of my message

N-nice. There's a street festival I wanna go to today, and I would have loved to take her along.
Also some grill at the bar offered to "take a swim" in a nearby lake and lewdly winked at me whilst suggesting it.
>>
File: 426879637704480.png (622KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
426879637704480.png
622KB, 540x720px
>>8581040
That's a lot of effort to join a group of people who don't want you around and who you could never be sincere friends with.
>>
>>8582816
It's the male mentality. They want to do something because they're told not to. A bishit female probably wouldn't want to join something where she'd never develop actual friendships.
>>
>>8582820
Bisluts collect worshippers, not friends. They hate nothing more than not to be seen as superior/opressed/waahwaahwhatever.
>>
>>8582820
On top of that, they'd probably get instabanned and forgotten once they reveal that they love trannies, since they can't seem to stop themselves from salting once someone insults them.
>>
File: myfavoriteflavor.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
myfavoriteflavor.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>8582949
>>
File: 1492309082285.gif (2MB, 336x199px) Image search: [Google]
1492309082285.gif
2MB, 336x199px
>tfw period is finally over
I'm going to masturbate furiously.
>>
>>8583077
>what is the clit
>>
What's your personality type? (mbti)
>>
>>8583097
Anon I just want to pamper myself in my bed without the possibility of staining my underwear or coming up bloody because I use pads.
>>
>>8583117
>what are towels
>what is not penetrating
>>
what do you think about while masturbating?
>>
File: 1491340762730.gif (3MB, 524x276px) Image search: [Google]
1491340762730.gif
3MB, 524x276px
>>8583129
Hey man if that works for you all power to you, I just prefer to wait if I can help it. I don't like menstrual blood, period.
>>
>>8583150
I don't have that problem because not cisles but I'm just saying can't you flick the bean without going where the blood is?
>>
File: 803707979.jpg (88KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
803707979.jpg
88KB, 800x531px
rest in peace
>>
>>8578699
My gf is a fitness instructor. 10/10. She's hot and the perv in me likes knowing that she can overpower me and have her way with me.
>>
>>8583134
normal things
>>
>>8583365
Like laundry and gossip?
>>
>>8583514
topkek
>>
>>8583179
Who?
>>
>>8583514
You are the one from my dreams... Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.
>>
>want to spend a leisurely morning/early afternoon lazing around before hitting the gym
>just remembered I have a birthday party to go to at 4 pm
>it's already 12:30

Shit I need to get my ass in gear.
>>
>>8583587
>Decides to post on 4chan instead of getting said ass in gear.
>>
>>8583590
I'm finishing my brunch. At least I'm already dressed for the gym.
>>
>>8583117
I shlick with pads and it's usually fine (I never touch the skin directly, I actually rub the fabric of my pants). I like to think that all of the following discharge helps me get through my period faster.

>tfw not on period
Feels breedy good
>>
>>8583629
On my period I just shlick in the shower
>>
>girl invites me to a party yesterday
>her friends from school are visiting
>I get there pretty early like 6 pm
>she introduces me to everyone
>they seem nice
>I go outside to call my mom
>a dude corners me on the deck
>he's trying to chat me up
>I don't want to blurt out that I'm a lesbian but I really want the conversation to end
>then he says X says you're a lesbian
>oh good he knows
>then he adds that he has a desire to "convert" a lesbian girl
>icky
>smart off
>how's that going for you?
>"i don't know you tell me"
>not well
>I try to push past him to go back inside
>he drops his drink
>grabs my arm
>spins me around
>doubles me over the banister
>presses his crotch against my butt
>he is pretty large and I'm kind of scared
>Let. Go. Of. Me.
>"stop acting like a fucking bitch"
>seriously get off me
>he grabs my leg
>flips me forward off the deck
>he gets back inside before I get up
>kinda hurt
>it's only like 8ish so there are lots of people outside in the neighborhood
>embarrassed
>sorta scared still
>brush myself off
>causally walk away
>people are staring at me
>I get around the corner
>break into a run
>run/jog the way home

I texted a couple fellow lesbians and kinda warned them. I don't really know if the girl who invited me (who is straight and kind of a friend) knew about that dude but I don't know how to tell her.
>>
Speaking of periods; when I was 12, I tried to make a love potion to get this girl to go yes homo on me. From menstrual blood. Well, not technically a potion, more like a hint mixed in a sauce. Didn't work.
>>
File: manry tears.jpg (47KB, 589x378px) Image search: [Google]
manry tears.jpg
47KB, 589x378px
>tfw you've backslid on a ton of your lifts because you had to take a long break due to an injury

I'll never be buff
>>
>>8584118
>tfw you're an anemic hungry skeleton with no strength to even lift a 10 lb dumbbell

I'll never be buff either.
>>
>>8578673
S T I C C
>>
>>8583688
I can't fucking stand guys like that. Did any of the other lesbians at the party have an issue with him? Either way you might want to tell the girl hosting what happened.

>>8584148
According to my friends I'm "boft" right now whatever the hell that means. Part of me wants to be really cut, though.

We can be un-buff together.
>>
Hey clg. I'm super fucking drunk right now. Let me tell you my story

>meet Grill on tinder
>she leaves for an English teaching job in Japan in six days (typical whitey)
>spend an amazing six days fugging and connecting with her
>she leaves
>relationship deteriorates - she stops responding reliably enough to have an LDR
>eventually break up with her because she doesn't respond and we can't have a relationship
>plan trip to Japan with friends ostensibly to see the country but also to see her
>closer to summer, after we break up I cancel the trip because I want nothing to do with her or the country she's in
>tell friends i canceled "for work"
>this was back in June
>today
>message her, telling her I don't like the way things ended
>she responds saying she doesn't either and that she wishes I came to Japan
>freak out, get super drunk and feel mildly better

I feel like a fucking idiot for letting that opportunity go and now I might not get her back. She was really special to me, she was the only girl who'd ever tied me up.

Affirm/comfort/rapport with me, /clg/.
>>
>>8584194
Oh yeah, and I also almost emailed my piano teacher telling him he was an piece of shit and that the words he said to me during lessons stuck with me.
>>
So I'm the anon from a few threads ago where a guy tried to message me and get me to have sex with him and his gf saw the messages and freaked out at me. Meanwhile I had no idea what was happening and woke up to a million messages with her being crazy and she tried to cause a scene for my gf at her work place the next day.
>>Gf went to work today and her boss called her in saying a girl had been scene cutting her tires and broke her mirrors in the parking lot.
>>Her boss yelled at her for bringing more drama to the work place.
>>Gf broke down crying because she REALLY needs this job and explained the whole situation, but her boss doesn't care and still acted like it's some how her fault.
>>She asked if she could have the video recording from the cameras for court but he's acting like he doesn't want to give it to her like it's some huge deal when he has his stores cameras running at all times on a seperate screen.
>>Gf called me crying asking if I can pick her up from work.
>>Be right there babe.
>>Picked her up from work and drove down the street and saw the girl parked in her car.
>>She smirked and waved and laughed.
>>I wanted to pull over and beat her ass, but gf begged me not to and we'll take her to court.
>>Really angry because I don't have 500$ to replace them and my gf could get fired for this.
>>Find out she's spreading rumors I slept with her disgusting dick creature and have been cheating on my gf and that I'm a huge slut for guys
>>Gf knows better but she's getting angry the girl would come into her job store like 4 times a day for small shit just to pester her
>>Gf called the cops when we got home but they're being lazy about wanting to do anything immediately
>>
>>8583178
>man thinking he knows more about female masturbation than a woman

kek, classic entitled tranny
>>
>>8584485
Fine, you tell me why it is physically impossible to flick the bean without touching what comes out of a physically separate orifice.

Remember, this is the real world and your feelings doesn't change the laws of physics like your gender studies prof taught you.
>>
>>8584684
Haha are you really this stupid? Talking about physics and not knowing what happens to a liquid when it's pushed from below. Go back to grade school, trannyshit.
>>
>>8584689
Try masturbating without doing a handstand.
>>
>>8584710
Kek, you're really fucking retarded.

Once you have your neovagina pee yourself a little in a pad while sitting and you will be enlightened.
>>
>>8584727
>muh illusive feminine knowledge
>>
>>8583688
That's so messed up. Please tell the hostess. I'm glad you told the other lesbians there. You don't have to go in depth if you don't want to.

>Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I had a bit of an encounter with Awful Human Being on your deck.
>He told me he wanted to "convert" a lesbian girl, and when I tried to walk away, he pushed my stomach over the banister and pressed into me. When I told him to get off of me, he flipped me over and off the deck. I'm okay, just kind of shaken. I wanted you to be kept in the loop.

There's not a way to misconstrue what he did. If it was all words, he could have brushed it off as a joke, but the fact that he got so obviously physical gives you a lot to work with. People saw. This is fucked up.
>>
File: chloeprice.jpg (132KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
chloeprice.jpg
132KB, 975x600px
I've always considered pic related aesthetic to belong solely to ill adjusted social failures. It's in part due to my upbringing though I will take some responsibility for the snobbery.

But now in an act of ultimate karma justice I can't get her out of my mind. Grills like that would never give me the time of day and rightly so: I'm as straight edge as they come. Life is suffering.
>>
>>8584951
You could always try not caring.

Maybe consider that people like yourself, who decide to dislike people with a certain way to behave, yet finds discomfort in the social unavailability of that kind of person, is the source of the whole "problem" and not just some of it.
>>
>>8584179
>Did any of the other lesbians at the party have an issue with him?

I don't think there were any other lesbians there.

All my super lesbian friends have been really busy, pretty much the only reason I agreed to go.

>>8584917
I sent her basically what you said verbatim. I was having trouble wording it and that worked rather well.

She hasn't replied, I hope she isn't pissed or like "lulz yeah hes like that"
>>
File: -S3GjSdG.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
-S3GjSdG.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>8584951
Same. I have a girl I love who's kind of like her, and it's frustrating, but at the same time, I just want her to make me her bitch. Idk what to do about it.
>>
I went on a date with a qt Asian this week. It went pretty well and today we made plans for another date on Tuesday.
I'm glad we're getting along well and she's fun to be around, but I also recently met another qt, and right now I feel like I'm more drawn to her. I'm also still not completely over my ex and would probably go back to her in a heartbeat.

Can't handle all these feels.
>>
>wasted 2 hrs watching this absolute shit white trash lesbian movie AWOL
Letting you girls know, avoid at all cost. My gf and I were only able to put up with it by making fun of all the retarded behavior by the MC.
>>
>>8584951
>ill adjusted social failures
Add a septum piercing and/or thick-rimmed glasses and she's a SJW.
>>
>>8585065
You're saying I have to take full responsibility for my own life? What an outrageous notion. I won't hear of it.
>>
>get kicked from discord by an infant neo-nazi
>discord invite no longer on the pastebin
wtf do i do now
>>
>>8585257
big tit brit can give me tits then.
>>
File: 10eIo0U.jpg (74KB, 640x590px) Image search: [Google]
10eIo0U.jpg
74KB, 640x590px
>>8585224
>she's a SJW.
See like I feel that word has been abused so much it's lost all meaning. Chloe has no interest in politics. She's not an SJW, she's a punk. I bet she's never even taken feminism 101, nor does she pretend to. She's probably one of those edgy alternative not-like-the-other-girls girl, which is a huge no-no when it comes to being feminist shill. I'm more of an SJW than she is by a long shot so don't insult mai waifu you faggot.

>>8585120
We're all going to make it, anon. I'm just trying to enjoy this feeling while it lasts.
>>
>>8585265
pls
>>
>>8585257
Join the other lesgen discord.
>>
>>8585272
... the transbian one?
>>
>>8585272
But that one is full of trannies.
>>
>>8585269
fucking faggot.

https://discord.gg/bWwR6
>>
>>8585196
Don't date then. Sort out your own life before inflicting heartache on someone else.
>>
>>8585266
I haven't played the game for more than an hour. I'm saying the aesthetic is SJW, not the character.
>>
>>8585299
It was my first date with either of them, and we were just trying to get to know each better in a more intimate setting, before diving into anything more serious. I don't think I'd break their heart if I ended up telling one I didn't develop any feelings for them.
I also seriously doubt my ex is gonna come around, and meeting new girls seems to be the only way to get over her.
>>
>>8585409
Then you can handle the feels.
>>
AS A CIS LESBIAN I want to say that I am highly annoyed by bitter trannies always crying out "terf" for whatever little injustice they feel. They tend to take on a victim mentality, because they're "female" and one of the more marginalized groups in the lgbtq community. I'm not saying I'm a terf I could care less if they used the women's restroom. What I hate is this constant victimization and constant need for validation. I have no desire to date a trans woman who is a lesbian/bisexual and I'm tired of being shamed for it. What I think is worse is the bislut white sjws that coddle their delusions and give them a hugbox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0TF7_rVOk
>>
>>8585522
>whines about bitter trannies and bisluts
>wants sympathy
>>
>>8585522
angry TERF in denial of what she is
>>
>>8585535
I don't want sympathy. I want to say I'm annoyed and want trannies to stop beating a dead horse.
>>
>>8585572
>I don't want sympathy.
Good, because you're not getting any.

Your post is the perfect example of how we are oppressed. When was the last time you whined like that about cis women "beating a dead horse"?
>>
File: StolenFlowerGirl.jpg (129KB, 553x729px) Image search: [Google]
StolenFlowerGirl.jpg
129KB, 553x729px
>>8580898
Still no cat. I am hoping to do it tonight. I doodled this up instead. (Stolen the original image I based it on is not mine and is better!) Gf called me to bed before I could finish it which is why I threw some color down on the right side instead of hair. (Sadly still no sexy times, but hey sleeping in the same bed?! Progress right?)
>>
>>8585658
Oh so okay so you want the sympathy? Because you're not getting any either. This is WHAT I'm annoyed at. Let me lick cis natal vagina in peace. Go dilate your neovagina and work on your voice and make 5 threads about wanting to not be trans or killing yourself. Quit complaining about cis lesbians not wanting you.
>>
>>8585780
She didn't ask for sympathy, you went flying off on a tangent because you were triggered when you found out you was talking to a tranny.

Like seriously, point out which part of
>Your post is the perfect example of how we are oppressed. When was the last time you whined like that about cis women "beating a dead horse"?

Is begging for sympathy? Do you know how to read, my child?
>>
>>8585780
>Oh so okay so you want the sympathy? Because you're not getting any either.
Nice try but no I just came to explain why you were wrong.

>Go dilate your neovagina and work on your voice and make 5 threads about wanting to not be trans or killing yourself.
#triggered

>Let me lick cis natal vagina in peace.
I didn't realize you were going to while spouting your hate of anyone different to you.
>>
>>8585780
Not her, but I feel like you're the one beating a dead horse by bringing this up in the thread when nobody else was. We don't need to hear about trannies and TERF wars.
>>
>>8585808
You are triggered, and hate cis lesbians because they are what you could never be.
>>
>>8585831
>i'm rubber you're glue
Sure, sure.

I don't have cis lesbians but it sounds like your projecting your hate for others onto me.

Also she's right >>8585830
>>
File: 1499892738778.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499892738778.gif
2MB, 300x225px
My best friend keeps making comments about us being "sweethearts" or going on "dates" when we hang out and saying that men are disgusting and should be all castrated by law. She's really flirty and I can't tell if it's normal or ok to point out or if that's just how friends act. Like for instance the other day she told me about a dream where we moved in together and she pushed my ex girlfriend out the window of our apartment and then lived happily ever after.

Is this normal behavior or should I try and be more positive about heterosexual culture so she feels accepted and goes back to normal?
>>
>>8585863
I meant I don't hate cis lesbians.
>>
>>8585875
She sounds like the especially manhating kind of transbian. I didn't know cisbians could be like that too.
>>
>>8585904
She's straight, I'm the lesbian one. That's the issue here.
>>
>>8585875
joking about castration and killing people is not normal.
i would distance myself from her.
she sounds unstable and unhealthy.
>>
File: 1395253625319.jpg (31KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
1395253625319.jpg
31KB, 500x241px
>>8585830
>>8585808
>>8585807
>samefagging this hard
trannie get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8585678
this is pretty good. good job anon.

Do we still have that one stalker anon who posted art of her crush around?
>>
>>8585522
Just accept you're a terf. Join them.
>>
>>8586059
sure you are honey :)
>>
File: 1496014466558.jpg (155KB, 1242x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496014466558.jpg
155KB, 1242x499px
>>8586059
>>
>>8586059
>>8586082
>sjw comment on current politics with harry potter and star wars references
>/pol/ comments on current politics with lotr references
Really makes you think...
>>
>>8584179
>boft

it means buff and soft delinquent-chan
>>
File: 1496022894132.png (501KB, 720x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496022894132.png
501KB, 720x657px
>>8586150
LOTR is better than Harry Potter and Star Wars.
>>
>>8586008
>join us*
ftfy. No trannies thanks.
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babytears.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8585102
Shit sorry I had somehow gotten it into my head that you said there were other lesbians at the party. Either way, you did the right thing letting the hostess know.

>>8585196
>mfw

How are you meeting all these qts?

>>8586234
I'll take it.
>>
How do I make my own imaginary friend like /x/ anon? I want someone to love me
>>
>>8586404
Be schizophrenic.
>>
>>8585875
Sounds like she's drank too much feminist/queer kool-aid about how straight cis men are the devil and is trying to bend her sexuality to her political ideation.
>>
File: 1473559464460.jpg (34KB, 661x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473559464460.jpg
34KB, 661x720px
/clg/ I just had the most unbelievable thing happen last night. My 11/10 coworker and I spent the entire night in my bed kissing. She even let me finger her. Shit was so cash. She wanted to reciprocate but I pussied out and said next time. Now she's texting me telling me she thinks of us together while she rubs one out. I was literally a virgin 24 hours ago, and now this. How did I get so lucky? God I hope this lasts.
>>
File: 1364970018159.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1364970018159.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>8587183
Miracles happen, my lesbro. Don't question it, just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>8587264
Thank you friend, I'll try to put my anxiety on hold to enjoy this crazy miracle.
>>
>>8583179
F
>>
>>8586395
>How are you meeting all these qts?

My ex I met at uni, the other grill at a bar, the Asian one via a friend.
>>
File: 1497288879419.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497288879419.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
Having fun this weekend, normies?
>>
>>8587824
What is the opposite of a normie?
>>
>>8587852
Me.
>>
>>8587824
Nope, only have Monday off and it's back to work
boss is giving me the stink-eye for all the overtime I'm getting, but if he doesn't like it he can schedule someone else to do some of these overnights
>I want my fridays back
>>
>>8587891
What do you do for work, anony?
>>
>>8587914
I herd cats, cats that flip burgers
>>
>tfw too much trannies and bishits on "C" "L" G
I'm leaving. For a while.
>>
>>8587921
McBurger?

How's the no smoking going?
>>
File: 1499834166983.jpg (434KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499834166983.jpg
434KB, 1200x1200px
>>8587956
See you tomorrow, anon.
>>
>>8587961
still catching myself walking outside for no reason
week and four days on no weed either
>only because I spend too much
>used it as a crutch

new episode of Super when I get home too
then sleep
>>
>>8588016
Congrats on not giving in!
How are things with your gf? Is she still upset about that 4th of July incident?
>>
>>8587824
My PC's GPU died so I had to normie it up and go out.
The weirdest place I went out to saw everyone on drugs, you just had to stand around somewhere to get asked if you're selling or want to buy/share. One girl I talked to thanked me that I was the first non-high person and didn't ask her for anything either.
Another place had free food, but it was gone way too fast. I'll have to try and replicate their salads soon, they were quite good.
>>
>>8588060
she is but she isn't
she thinks I'm not talking to my mom because of her
when in reality, I'm not talking to my mom because of my mom
shit sucks because we haven't shared a day off since then
>>
File: 1493582271264.png (63KB, 133x231px) Image search: [Google]
1493582271264.png
63KB, 133x231px
>>8588081
>I went out to saw everyone on drugs
Where did you go?
>>
>>8588116
A huge club which is opened until noon and attracts the druggies who want to stay awake all night, apparently.
>>
>>8588150
Did you score with a qt?
>>
>>8588155
Some grills made it obvious they wanted to fug, but they weren't really my type. One actual qt showed me her bra though, and told me she had made it herself.
>>
>>8587183
Is this proof of the existence of god?
>>
File: 1476929254317.png (13KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1476929254317.png
13KB, 284x284px
>>8587183
Good job, anon. I'm hoping for my turn to come soon.
>>
>>8586771
Some straight people think that lesbianism is defined by hatred towards men. On the far left there's some "lesbians" that are basically repressed heterosexuals.

I think there's some girls here that have even dated repressed heterosexuals.
>>
Wanted to go to a street festival today, but my friend had some unexpected work coming up.
Should I still go there alone? I'm not really feeling it anymore and don't know if it'll actually turn out to be fun still.
>>
File: Gayest of the gay.jpg (197KB, 555x846px) Image search: [Google]
Gayest of the gay.jpg
197KB, 555x846px
>>8588212
I always found this weird. I don't even think about guys unless someone brings it up or they're right in my field of vision and sometimes I don't notice them even then.
I'm hypersensitive to women anywhere remotely in my purview and think about girls all the time.
I might be a huge lesbo.
>>
>>8588217
Go and if it's boring just leave.

>>8588221
> I don't even think about guys unless someone brings it up or they're right in my field of vision and sometimes I don't notice them even then.
You know who does think about guys all the time? The straight guys that campaign against gay rights.
>>
>>8588232
B-but I'd have to get dressed and most likely feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>8586004
>Do we still have that one stalker anon who posted art of her crush around?
Yeah, I'm still here, just don't post as much. Thanks for remembering me.
>>
>>8587852
A special
>>
>>8588263
Umm ok then spend all day shit posting on 4chan, playing video games and masturbating.
>>
>>8588316
You make it sound like that's a bad plan. I have a backlog to fight against, after all.
>>
File: ChazDyke.png (147KB, 590x348px) Image search: [Google]
ChazDyke.png
147KB, 590x348px
>>8588221
Is it you?
>>
>>8588328
What's next on the backlog?
>>
>tfw no femme gf
>>
>>8588335
True End of Steins;Gate, followed by Shadow of the Colossus.
>>
>>8588379
I was shocked by how straightforward and boring a vn about time travel could be. The true end is horribly predictable too.

Tbh just shower get dressed and go to this outside thing. There might even be cute girls.
>>
>>8588388
I've read the fan translation before, but autist me needed a physical copy, so I bought the official translation.
My motivation seems to always be in the gutter on Sunday. This is no day to convince myself to go out.
>>
>>8587183
Dreams do come true, sis.

>>8587586
Maybe I just need to work on socializing with women I find attractive.

>Out with friends last night
>one of my friends told me I probably have a hard time because I "look straight"

>implying I'll be successful either way

>>8588340
>tfw no chapstick gf
>>
>>8588280
What ever happened between your crush and you?
>>
>>8588483
>Delinquent still not realising how much of a qt she is
>>
>>8587183
Details! How'd she agree to it, how'd you end up in bed, what'd you do, etc
>>
>>8588330
Maybe inside but all femme outside
>>
File: mpv-shot0023.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0023.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>tfw no slutty but pure spy old hag pretending to be a high school girl gf
This shit is AOTS.
>>
>>8587183
There may be hope for us after all. Godspeed anon
>>
I lowkey resent my bisexual male friend for how he fully takes advantage of not having to ever confront his internalized homophobia and to avoid all same-sex interactions because the idea of acting on his attraction terrifies him. He actuvelt avoids thinking about same sex stuff like the plague because he can't deal with that part of himself. Like bitch me too!!!! When I realized I was gay I screamed into a pillow and kinda wanted to kms! But if I didn't work super fucking goddamn hard to be comfortable with myself, the alternative is dying alone and/or dying of self-hate. He's been hooking up with a lot of girls recently and I feel alienated by him ""relating"" to me cause we're both LGBT and yet he gets to meet people and have sex and date and basically have accessible and easy to find romantic connections. Every time he hooks up with a new girl it's like a reminder of how goddamn different our options are and how he can avoid dealing with what I can't.

I feel bad for these means feeling but I'm tired and my walls are down! Normally I am never this bitter or negative and actually I am a huge supporter of him diving headfirst into hookup culture. Just... long day today. Hoping to find someone who can relate.
>>
>>8589040
I think you might have posted this in the wrong thread.
>>
>>8585875
Sounds like maybe she is using you to feel validated? There's a sketch on YouTube called "Straight Girls Anonymous", your story reminds me of it. Give it a watch if you have five minutes of free time.
>>
>>8589091
Huh? I'm talking about my feelings as a cis lesbian, and posted here because I wanted to see if other cis lesbians have felt similarly or have some response. Why would this be the wrong place to vent?
>>
>>8589107
It's hard to get what you want from that post. Seriously, it sounds like you want to understand why a guy would do this from his homophobic issues than anything else.
I mean as a woman you could do the same retarded thing he can do even easier if you were that stupid, but sounds like you know better already.
>>
Got a topic I'm thinking of posting for next thread but let me know if you have a request.
>>
>>8589040
Tbh, I resent all bisexuals that haven't ever been in a same-sex relationship for this reason. A lot of them just use us as toys, fun experiments, before settling down in a straight relationship.
>>
File: gogogo.png (193KB, 816x488px) Image search: [Google]
gogogo.png
193KB, 816x488px
>>8588545
>me
>cute

In all seriousness, I guess my friend had a point. I'm pretty sure most gay women assume I'm just a tomboy and so they don't approach me. And since I'm a total spaghettilord, I have a hard time approaching other women. Maybe I need to up my aesthetics or something.

>>8589157
Food. Anything to do with food. I'm starving.

>>8589107
I don't quite feel the same way. I feel sorry for people like you're friend because their insecurity means they're denying themselves something that could really make them happy. At the same time I get why people resent that, though.

Shit that ticks me off is when straight girls think I'm some kind of Katy Perry fantasy or something. I've had several girls try to make out/fool around with me either a.) for male attention or b.) because they're "tired" of guys. Even some of my straight female friends kind of automatically assumed that it was cool to try and do shit with me when we were all drunk.

Same friend that told me other lesbians probably assume I'm straight also said it's because I seem like a "safe" sort of person to do that with. That's all well and good, but I'm not gay training wheels.
>>
>>8589040
Who cares?
Here's my rational response: Men deal with homophobia differently than women do. Say what you like but lesbians and bisexual women are softer to the public eye and people care much less about it. Being a gay or bisexual man instantly neuters a man in the public eye. Bisexual people in general will never fully understand what it's like to be one of us because they always have the choice to be normal and happy, always just wondering what could've been if they take that path. Gay people have to put up or shut up.

How I personally feel: I don't care about your friend or how he acts because I don't care about men. Their suicide rates cannot rise fast enough.
>>
>>8589215
>Food
Kind of general, I added it as an optional topic.
>>
Back in time
>>8589238
>>8589238
>>8589238
>>
>>8589216
I agree except that I think people can perceive gay men and all bisexuals as hypersexual as opposed to neutered.

>>8589215
>gay training wheels
Lmao, excellent phrase. I feel you on that. I hope you find someone to click with that's either past their experimental phrase and knows themselves or never had that phase to begin.

>>8589128
No, that's not how I feel. I'm not looking to understand anything or get something out of this post because I'm not confused about anything. I'm just tense and wanted to talk it out. I'm sad that I can't have the casual fun flings my friend has. I'm exhausted by all the emotional work I've had to do within myself in preparation of being able to have even one relationship some day.
>>
>>8589280
You ever seen that look of disgust and the emasculating behavior that results when some faggot male says they're bi or gay? That's the neutering I mean. It's one of the sources of their "masc4masc" silliness.
>>
>>8589315
I'm not sure what you mean but I trust that that's the case sometimes.
>>
>>8588581
this
>>
>>8586265
uruk-hai ARE NOT orcs
Fuck off
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.