[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for you faggots... Do you actually support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1323767.jpg (34KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
1323767.jpg
34KB, 370x277px
I have a question for you faggots... Do you actually support this shit? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
Why just not stay in a closet, dont parade like a monkey and act like bunch of retards all the time we get it you're gay i dont give a shit just dont force and push this shit to other people...
>>
>Do you actually support this shit?
Not really. Iunno who you think you're talking to. Maybe you should look at the catalog before you attack lgbt people because they support a cause in your imagination.
>>
>>8531910
People are allowed to do whatever they want within the law. Maybe walking around in BDSM gear is over the top, but being offended by a man wearing glittery eyeshadow is your own problem. Also, why should the LGBT stay in the closet? We have to hear about how you're straight all the time.
>>
>>8531927
Im not tho i literally dont give a flying fuck about people doing what they want but if i want to check a video or read a newspaper go to forum, go outside i dont need to get forced down the throat lgbt and 5 thousands genders shit all the time and then if you dont go with the flow you get called a bigot.
>>
>>8531942

>Complains about having LGBT shoved down their throat
> Does so on /lgbt/
>>
>>8531922
even lgbt on here don't do that and attack the other letters.
>>
>>8531942
> to get forced down the throat lgbt and 5 thousands genders shit all the time and then if you dont go with the flow you get called a bigot.
Stop shoving your heterosexuality down everybody's throats then.
>>
>>8532079
self awareness is lost on cishets. Its in their genes to be stupid
>>
File: faggots-at-pride-parade.jpg (70KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
faggots-at-pride-parade.jpg
70KB, 720x540px
woah. so. diverse. and. progressive!
>>
File: 1498987817089.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498987817089.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
what is it with gays and kids?
>>
Honestly at this point I'm gonna be blunt, fuck the victimhood complex of the gay community. The more you assholes advertise and refuse to respect the personal space of other people, the more said community will fight back against it. Gays are no longer oppressed, period.

You fuckers can strut around naked without being murdered actively so I'd say that's a win. You know how many calamities have struck innocents in recent years in many different countries? How many bombings, school and church shootings etc yet you fuckers think you're special? You aren't. You know how many people really had to die to create change in this country? How many millions of Natives were killed and dispersed, how many hundreds of millions of African's died to build this fucker, how many Chinese were intentionally hooked on opiates by a corrupt railroad industry? Boo fuckin hoo for the gays. You all don't know sacrifice.
>>
>>8533206
Erdogan likes kids
>>
>>8531910
It's like that #MoreThanARefugee bullshit. I'm bi, so I guess I see both sides but I'm not proud because I happen to belong to a minority via my sexuality. It's more of the Left/Cultural Marxists trying to use people as pawns in the political game. And personally? I'd rather be Dead than Red.
>>
>>8533206
why is everyone in the west obsessed with comparing their 'enemies' to islamists
like why is this a thing
>>
Lots of us on here dont like this stuff, so fuck off man. Just because we're faggots doesn't mean we have to support this dumb shit. Not everyone is like this. I'd join the Klan if i wasn't gay
>>
>>8531910
that was actually very inspiring, thanks for sharing OP
>>
>>8533212
Fuck the natives. Buncha pussies crying about some stupid buffalos and corn and a damn harmless pipeline. And cryibg about sports teams
>>
File: 2017-03-14-PuppyPlay-Alex-Reeder.png (603KB, 728x5820px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-14-PuppyPlay-Alex-Reeder.png
603KB, 728x5820px
>>8533178
how is gay not a mental illness?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPP_YLkohVQ
>>
>>8533212

Yeah I agree, however the loud and proud element make it hard to be open as a gay male (it does make your life a lot easier in finding partners, not having to continually explain yourself, being able to show to others that being gay is also compatible with being a normal human).

A lot of fellow gay males on this board are pretty disparaging about the superficialty of modern 'pride' particularly as being gay shouldn't be anything to be proud or ashamed of, it just is.

Comparing us to other large groups is not helpful though, gays aren't able to pass on being gay the same way that ethic groups pass on their genes and culture, plus LGBT people often remained hidden in societies that didn't accept them.

By 'this country' I'm assuming you mean the USA bc none of this is really applicable to my country, at this point Pride is basically a big public party for the more vapid elements of the 'community'

The focus on children is a little disturbing but it might be misguided attempt to foster continued acceptance of LGBT in future generations, although I shouldn't expect people who are hostile to us to see things like that.
>>
I honestly lose hope in humanity whenever I see people like you and I wonder if humanity would have even tried to survive if they saw the end result I pray to god so that a meteor hits earth and makes this cancer end. Please just kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.