[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no mtf gf to buy her hrt cute clothes and call her by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: sad panda.jpg (142KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
sad panda.jpg
142KB, 864x864px
>tfw no mtf gf to buy her hrt cute clothes and call her by her preferred pronouns
>tfw not married to a mtf
>>
you're disgusting and you're right to feel ashamed

what a gross cocktail or objectification and misogyny you embody

stop being a shit person
>>
>>8531186
Triggered
>>
>>8531176

Why do you want to do that?
>>
>>8531176
I'm mtf and use xe/xer pronouns. Will you love me, OP?
>>
>>8531208
Because most transgender women dont get to experience what a typical woman gets, and i wish i could give it to them. I want an actual relationship
>>
>>8531197
yeah because I'm the one posting sad pictures on /lgbt/ and crying about tfw no tgf

tough love, you need to grow up
>>
>>8531234
If youre an mtf than youre transitioning to female, so if you identify as female, as i am presuming, why not use her/her's pronouns?
>>
>>8531237

Then why do you want to give them that experience?
>>
>>8531251
Because I recognize that I'm not a real woman.
>>
>>8531246
Lmao /r9k/ is too full of them already, and you guys make them all the time desu
>>
>>8531253
Because most women want a relationship like that, and I do too.
>>
File: 1497243663483.jpg (71KB, 669x432px) Image search: [Google]
1497243663483.jpg
71KB, 669x432px
>>8531255
I do
>>
>>8531265

So you're a cis woman? But what do you get out of giving them that? Do you think you have a savior complex?
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 498x278px
>>8531283
Im a dude. Did... Did you assume my gender?
>>
>>8531176
you are very welcome to buy me cute clothes
>>
>>8531176
It's okay op, you can talk to us. Do you have any questions about transition? Do you need help finding an IC clinic?
>>
Everyone is attacking OP but maybe he has good intentions. Cut'em some slack.

Coming from a dude of similar beliefs. I never intended to "chase" my GF, but I'm glad I'm able to provide her with the support she needs in her transition. I'm able to give her something she deserves that most guys wouldn't dare even hint at, and that's love and a relationship.
>>
>>8531313
Ill only buy you clothes from Forever 21 and makeup from Sephora. If you dont like any of those places, no deal
>>
>>8531335
I like getting swole and playing WoW, I am not transgender
>>
>>8531259
who's you guys and making what?

>>8531336
>maybe he has good intentions
doesn't look like it, they want a doll to own and dress up
>Coming from a dude of similar beliefs
well no shit you'd support another chaser
>>
>>8531352
i'll take it
>>
you should rewrite your post so as not to give false hope to those of us you wouldn't want to date
>>
>>8531358
>getting swole
>i-i'm not transgender
classic repression
>>
>>8531374
Please don't say that, i used to have a transgender phase freshman year of highschool, dont remind me of those dark times
>>
>>8531362
I'm not really a chaser and I think you would understand that if you considered the rest of my post.
>>
Is it considered transphobic or encouraging if you were to shout "TRANSFORM!" when your MtF gf is getting dressed for the day?
>>
>>8531396
even if it wasn't it's shitty humour and I'd totally break up with you
>>
>>8531383
how does similar beliefs translate to not a chaser?
>I never intended to "chase" my GF
are you not implying you did? if not why say you never intended to, wouldn't you have said you just didn't at all?

the idea that you're giving charity and pity to somebody is pretty gross too, that's not love.
>>
File: egg-01.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
egg-01.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>8531381
>Please don't say that, i used to have a transgender phase freshman year of highschool, dont remind me of those dark times
>>
>>8531401
Fair enough. I struggle with the social norms so it's hard for me to tell if it's a good joke or encouraging or whatever.
>>
File: tumblr_m7s98zhcbp1rpy5g0o1_500.jpg (109KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7s98zhcbp1rpy5g0o1_500.jpg
109KB, 500x335px
>>8531414
I said that because I wanted to clarify, I'm not a chaser. Perhaps that was bad wording on my part. I'm not particularly attracted to transgenders. I'm not dating her for that reason.

Yes, I'm going to take pity on my girlfriend for her situation. It sucks. Its caused her a lot of grief in her life. I'm sure many of you can relate. But I'm not just dating her for this reason, giving it out as "charity", I'm merely saying that I'm happy I can provide this for her. I did not fall in love with her out of pity.
>>
>>8531431
then you're actually not a gross chaser and you're not in any way similar to OP
>>
>>8531381
Proof that chasers are just repressing transgirls
>>
File: 25989048883_291c839f99_b[1].jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
25989048883_291c839f99_b[1].jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
>>8531176
So you would date any mtf? What if they looked like this
>>
>>8531470
where did you find this picture of me?
>>
>>8531484
your craigslist ad
>>
>>8531484
Fuck. Are you my twin?
>>
>>8531484
Dad?
>>
>>8531186
Waaaa waaa MUH SOGGY KNEE. You want to be treate like a woman? Well this is how.
Now go make me a samwich and get me a some bourbon. Use the big ball ice cube, not the the tiny ones. Waters up my drink.
>>
>I would date a trans person
>"F-fucking chaser! Kill yourself!"
>I would not date a trans person
>"F-fucking transphobe! Kill yourself!"
Hmm...
>>
>>8531502
sorry not sorry that we're not providing your 50s housewife fantasy for you, maybe don't be mad about it you'll get an ulcer
>>
>>8531514
>here's a misrepresented argument
Hmm...
>>
>>8531514
It's really only the chasers who want mtf's to satisfy some weird fetish that are the bad ones.
If you treat people like a normal person then you'll be just fine.
>>
>>8531514
To be fair, these people base their entire gender identity on self-hatred of their own genitals.
>>
>>8531537
wrong
>>
>>8531362
>they want a doll to own and dress up
that's neat because i want to be owned, be a doll and get dressed up
>>
>>8531629
well that's your prerogative, you know some people even like getting the shit kicked out of them, it's not really an argument for the acceptance of mugging though.
>>
>>8531637
i didn't say anybody should be forced to be op's gf tho?
>>
>>8531645
I didn't say you did
>>
>>8531629
I've always kind of had a similar fetish to that. I don't know if I'd actually like it in real life though...
>>
>>8531652
how close would you take it?
>>
>>8531661
hmmm not sure. I certainly wouldn't mind having guys me clothes and stuff lol
I guess it depends how weird it gets. Like I don't want to be "owned" like that other person. If I do fetish stuff I'd still not want it to be like all the time.
>>
File: 1490575086682.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490575086682.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>8531176

where do you live and can you be my daddy?
>>
>>8531530
It's not meant to be a rigorous argument, it's meant to mock the implacable trans people that inhabit this board.

How many genuine supporters of trans people do you suppose have come away from here bitter, because they were eviscerated over careless phrasing?

>>8531536
Based on the hostility and emotional volatility of the transgender people inhabiting this board, I think it's safe to say that if held to the common standard, being transgender is a major red flag.
>>
>>8531702
>implacable
when you offer people two different forms of shitty what do you expect. verbal abuse or creepy guys wanting to touch your dick? what options we have...

>genuine supporters of trans people
I've never seen a genuine supporters of trans people on here being eviscerated over careless phrasing, we're nice to people who are nice to us. whenever somebody says 'sorry I hope I didn't offend you' or 'sorry I don't know what words to you' there are always posts under it saying 'don't worry about it' and 'here these are the words we use'.

I have however seen a stream of chasers try and tell trans people that we should accept as partners because basically they're the best we'll get, and I have seen chases be terrible to us when we explain why we're just not that into it. We lose nobody who was on our side to begin with when we say no thanks to chasers.
>>
>>8531723
Just because you hate your own penis doesnt give you the right to others enjoying their own. It must take a certain kind of crazy to institute such hateful rhetoric

T.early trans
>>
>>8531732
>doesnt give you the right to others enjoying their own
what did you even mean by this?
I'm not looking for the rights to anybody's penis.
>>
h-hey what wow server do you play on
>>
>>8531352
Good taste
I'll be your gf
>>
you better not be a gamp cisles, op >:/
>>
>>8531352
I'm yours, funpai.
>>
>>8531651
Right, but you were comparing a consensual situation with a nonconsensual one.
>>
Too bad no one would ever an asexual mtf enough to do this. :')
>>
>>8534283
Love an asexual mtf. Bleh.
>>
>>8533900
Im a guy >:(
>>
>>8533318
Silver Hand as Alliance, and Uldum as horde. Been maining alliance and only pay horde for items if its cheaper on the server
>>
do you promise not to care about my penis?

it hurts when it gets hard and I don't like it when people touch it
...I get why most people are suspicious someone would be OK with a girl having a penis if they didn't want to sexually touch said penis
>>
>>8534343
Of course, I always ask for consent so I cant be charged with rape
>>
>>8534357
>some magical words spoken before rape will somehow make it okay
wew lad
>>
>>8534363
If you gave consent then that means you wanted it
>>
>>8534357
the idea isn't asking or not asking for permission, its that I don't want to be desired for my penis/I don't want my penis to even be an object of sexual interest

obviously I don't want to ruin someone's life with a rape conviction if it isn't justified, I just don't want my penis to be the focus of a sex act :/
hopefully that makes sense?
>>
>>8534483
Of course it does. I don't focus on what their body is or looks like, but what's on the inside and what truly makes them happy
>>
>>8534496
ok yeah thats cute then, i'd never have a problem with that
actually itd make me feel really nice if a guy had the view you just said going in and I didn't feel any pressure to explain it until I felt comfortable
>>
>>8534333
ok then.
just making sure >:|
>>
I love MtF girls call me a chaser idc I want one to be my girlfriend
>>
>>8531186
wew
>>
>>8531176
>tfw no bf to help support em by buying hrt and clothes and makeup
>tfw no bf to cuddle and lewd
>tfw no bf to enjoy life with
Being an ugly mtf is hell ;_;
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.