[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get trans gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1498324364571m.jpg (95KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1498324364571m.jpg
95KB, 1024x578px
How do I get trans gf
>>
>>8530854
Literally just talk to an MtF

We're all looking for a boyfriend, assuming you don't look horrendous you'll do just fine :-)
>>
>>8530854
Don't make this mistake OP
>>
>>8530854
literally flirt with one. like holy hecc unless they're a 9+/10 (and know it) they will be eating out of your hand in an hour

>>8532224
except the transbians but you should be able to smell them coming
>>
Uh don't. They are batshit crazy.
>>
but how do you even find a cute transgirl to begin with

where do you people hide
>>
>>8530854
Just be nice. A lot of us are really lonely and, would love a guy who doesn't care that we were born male.
>>
>>8533016
>where do you people hide
seriously this.
>>
>>8533153
ugly trans here
idk
they havent told me where they are, or how to get cute.
>>
>>8533024
Stealth, and I'm afraid to come out to anyone to get a potential bf. Struggle goes both ways.
>>
>>8533153
reddit, tumblr
>>
>>8533506

i would feel completely out of place in those communities (i mean as a cis male i simply wouldn't belong)

and i don't want to look like a chaser

even if i did find a nice trans girl to chat with on the internet, the likelihood of her being with driving distance is low

there has to be a more efficient way than just trolling reddit and tumblr
>>
>>8533024
What if I find that to be a positive?
>>
>>8536013
Depends why.
>>
>>8533153

Steam
>>
>>8536022
Less likely to be a gold digging white than a regular woman/usually better personality.
Not gonna lie I also like cock.
>>
serious question has anyone actually seen a convincing mtf in real life

i know people on tumblr that are mtf who post amazing pictures but only because theyre masters of editing, angles, makeup, etc. everytime i see them in real life they just look like crossdressers lol
>>
>>8536030
...good Christ, it's like a broken record in these threads, isn't it...
>>
>>8536039
Sue lightning
Miran
Yasmin lee
Kelly Wilde
Fabiana spears

Not real life but it's a lot harder to edit videos the way you said than it is photos.
>>
>>8536041
This entire board is a broken record
>>
>>8536041
Why is it the trans always scream
REEEEE LIKE ME MEN REEEEE
then when a man says he likes you, even though it's because of the penis and is pretty much just it's own sub sexuality/high preference for a physical trait no different than a big ass and the man still wants a proper loving caring relationship you then scream
REEEE CHASER REEEEEEEEE
you can't win.
It's also extremely unlikely you'll find a man that's simply indifferent. Either he won't like it and won't be attracted to you or hell like you and be attracted to you including the penis.
>>
>>8536044
none of them are convincing though lol

i used to love seeing pics of sue lightning because she looked like a literal girl but then once she started doing videos it all went to shit since she just looks like a boy

shes gonna turn into the next bailey jay. bailey doesnt even look like a woman anymore which is super sad because she started out as cute as sue
>>
>>8536057
What you talking about? Both still look cute, especially sue.
>>
>try to talk with cute trans
>get snubbed because I'm not atttractive enough
>lower my standards, try to talk to a non-passer
>get called a chaser because I don't want a girl with a pussy because I'm sick of ciswomen
>start talking to an obvious hon, giving up at this point
>rejected because of age difference
>think about being flat out gay
>can't fit into a gay lifestyle, don't look gay, no one assumes I am
>take a glance at any woman and just feel awful
>feel like there's nothing much I can do besides just stay forever alone
>>
>>8536039
Yeah but literally all of them are anime profile pic fags

Either instagram whoring somehow pushes actual passers away or passing girls only pass because they're perfectionistic about passing/have bdd

Or I just attract that kind personally because the same rule applies to attractive ciswomen I've met
>>
>>8536039
My cousin who is MtF is pretty convincing in my opinion.
>>
>>8536119
>cant fit into a gay lifestyle, don't look gay, no one assumes I am

these are really shitty reasons, just be gay
>>
>>8536051
you have to be a newfag. you can't actually be retarded enough to write this unoriginal tripe. where do they make you mongoloids? does 4chan just press them out of a machine? I'll have some mercy;

trans women whine about guys like you because their relationship with their penis is
>would happily take an axe to it
and you want to single it out as the thing that attracts you to them. imagine if you lost a limb and had all kinds of complex feelings about the way that loss negatively impacts your life and some horny dude came up and told you "I WANNA FUCC THAT STUMP". that's what you are.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.