[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: DoYogaEveryDay.jpg (100KB, 636x325px) Image search: [Google]
DoYogaEveryDay.jpg
100KB, 636x325px
What happened?
>>
>>8528718
Bottom right is no longer gay.
>>
>>8528718
There are still plenty of masculine gays.
You just choose to leave them out of your collage.
Why?
>>
>>8528735
they're not as vocal and present during pride events and in general there seem to be more twinks then big masc hunks
>>
>>8528857
so they can act like retarded sluts just as long as they're 'masc'? That's literally all that matters to you? lmao
bring back /pol/ they're more fun
>>
>>8528857
>screaming queens are more vocal than strong, silent types

obviously
>>
>>8528857
Because the feminine ones are more likely to be bitchy cunts. That's just a fact.

But that doesn't mean that there can't be bitchy MASC gays or chill femme gays
>>
>>8528857
>>8528718
reeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! WHERE ARE THE TWINKS YOU SPEAK OF, THERE IS NO SUCH THING! IVE NEVER SEEN ONE IN MY FUCKING LIFE

t.masc
>>
>>8528857
bullshit, I was at DC Pride and the overwhelming majority of the gay men were masc
>>
In the postwar era gays adopted exaggerated masculinity to protect themselves from overt discrimination. People liked beating up sissies, but your average american couldn't even wrap their head around a bunch of leather clad bikers boning each other.
>>
Anzu isnt a trap..
>>
Am bi, would consider guys on the right, especially if they crossdress. Guys on the left I wouldnt touch in a million years.
>>
>>8529489
>Am bi
ain't nobody got time for that shit
>>
>>8528718
>What happened?
Straight white women happened.
>>
>gays then
>disease ridden old whores
>gays now
>flexible enough to even replace women at being fem while being disease free
so whats the problem
>>
>>8528718
Easy access to hormones thanks to the internet
>>
File: tumblr_nump2iNLD21shhjmxo1_1280.jpg (714KB, 1248x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nump2iNLD21shhjmxo1_1280.jpg
714KB, 1248x1920px
>>8529537
>being disease free

>being this naive
>>
>>8529279
Pride parades are mostly heteros though
>>
>>8529567
You've obviously never been to a pride parade.
>>
>>8529577
The one in my city has always been predominantly straight people. It's mostly businesses making the floats and arranging the parade, it's pretty unrealistic to think there's hundreds of companies only employing exclusively lgbt people.
The majority of people i know that go to pride are straight.
>>
>>8528718
>What happened?
You now have better internet access and can obsessively look up femboys?

It's not like those black guys suddenly transformed into white twinks, you're just looking at different subsections of gay people and making stupid conclusions based on ancedotes.
>>
>>8529563
>he still lives in 1996
>>
>>8529593
Progressive
>>
>>8528857
When I went to pride it was all hairy and/old men in leather straps.
>>
>>8528718
Both sides cling on to a community imposed definition of "gay culture"
>>
>>8528718
Gays are attention whoring faggots.

Since just being gay is no longer giving them attention because literally nobody fucking cares about what genitalia you like to suck on anymore, gays needed a new way to get everyone's attention again. So what did they do? They started to dress like faggots, organized faggot rallies and started screaming about how gay they are into everyone's face.

I honestly fear the day when gays acting like loud obnoxious attention whores becomes normal. What will the next step be for them to get into the center of attention? Violence? Guns?
>>
>>8533490
>What will the next step be for them to get into the center of attention? Violence? Guns?
So they'll finally reach the level that straight men are at? wew
>>
>>8533495
Not all straight men are muslims or antifa.
>>
>>8529633

my aesthetic, shame about the blue hair and tank top
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.