[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one here who thinks only people WITHOUT dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: AKnkFqt[1].png (157KB, 970x678px) Image search: [Google]
AKnkFqt[1].png
157KB, 970x678px
Am I the only one here who thinks only people WITHOUT dysphoria should transition?

I never considered myself trans or felt particularly sad about my body, I just wanted to look cute through the physiological effects of hormones and so I took them, and lo and behold I am doing better physically and mentally than 95% of trannies I know.

To me it seems like "dysphoria" is a mental perception issue that requires a fundamental psychic fix in the form of changing your outlook of the world, it's not something to be solved by just shoving hormones into your body, as that just exacerbates the negative perception by increasing the desire for change (starting to change your body makes you want to change it more, it doesn't 'satiate' the feeling, only exacerbates it).

Does anyone here feel the same? am I the only sane tranny around or what?
>>
>>8520874
'gender' dysphoria is a purely physical feeling, . social dysphoria is just a result of social norms, as gender is socially constructed. Everyone should be free to alter their body and present themselves as they see fit.Gender is fake, Everyone is legitimate.
>>
>>8520889
I don't know how you could say it's a physical feeling (I mean, I do know, but it seems obviously wrong to me). Dysphoria is heavily influenced by perception, it's influenced by the types of images you are exposed to, it's influenced by the physical forms in which you see yourself (do you own mirrors? are they full body ones, or just sections? does the lighting make you look worse? do you take selfies? etc etc)

There's just so many factors that can bring up the thoughts of dysphoria, trans people clearly react with this feeling in response to specific stimuli. Seeing some super attractive girl is something that can trigger that feeling, so could that be leveraged? what if every time you saw a cute girl someone held up a picture of your own body to compare with, do you think you would have more dysphoria over time or less?

Even if you say it's a "physical" thing, it means little when your brain's physiology literally changes in response to inputs.

If dysphoria can be increased, it can also be decreased - this is what I think
>>
>>8520909
none of this would be a problem if we abolished the gender binary and ensured proper representation in media
>>
>>8520874
That's the kind of the mental gymnastics I had to go through to convince myself to start HRT lol
I have no idea if it's the right thing to do but I did it.
Like I've always been so confused about whether I'm gay or trans. All my straight friends just thought I was gay but I've never wanted to grow into some hairy bald masculine dude that takes dicks in the butt, I just have a really hard time visualizing it and I don't want it to happen to me.
All I really know is that I don't want to get stuff like MPB, I don't care about bulking up my body, I'm not a huge fan of my masculine features, and I have an easier time visualizing myself in a relationship with a guy when I know I won't be overly masculine. Plus the entire concept of having a little more control over what happens to my body in the future is such an anxiety relief. Just the fact that I'm not rolling the dice over how bald I'll get and how caveman-like my brow will get is nice.
Still not sure if I'm trans and I'm not sure when I'll socially transition but I just kind of take things as they happen. My life was not in the best shape before and it still isn't, but I feel happier nowadays.
>>
>>8520874
But most of the people with dysphoria would feel the same desire to be cute as you do even without it. They just find it more painful to not have that.

Are you out as "trans"? Do you present female? Are you mentally a cishet guy?
>>
>>8521465
I'm out as trans to most friends and family

I present as female sometimes, generally when I go out for social events. Guymode for work though

And idk what mentally cishet is tbqh, I'm androgynous
>>
>>8521472
Do they know you're different from other trans people in this way?

Are you bi?
>>
>>8521499
Ya I think they do, I've told them I consider myself non-binary and that I consider gender to be a spook basically, although my parents don't get it at all. Rest of em are cool with my gender expression whichever way, and refer to me based on presentation pretty much

Yes I am bisexual and open about it
>>
>>8521598
You're cool, I like you OP.

Are you one of those bisexuals who only likes feminine males or do you like men too?
>>
>>8521616
oh I love most types desu, and I've always been very into men. My bf is a masculine dominant guy and I'm his slutty girl in the bedroom. We both check out hot girls in public, and thirst after femboys/tranners together too
>>
>>8520874
The only cis people who should fully transition are manlets and the ones who should only partially transition are midgets of both genders. Manlets are just women who should not be allowed to pass on their weak genes and all midgets should be converted into femboys (we'll need to perfect FtM bottom surgery for the females) so that we can have eternal trap shota looking bfs without harming actual children
>>
>>8521631
I like you even more and your relationship.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.