[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you inject them with the gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496447848030.jpg (39KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1496447848030.jpg
39KB, 480x477px
How would you inject them with the gay?
>>
>>8520690
with my dick. duh.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (33KB, 301x352px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
33KB, 301x352px
>>8520759
Too bad for you. He's using the shining dragon technique. What would you do now?
>>
>>8520853
hmm. how many batteries does he have down his dickhole?
>>
>>8520869
Zero. But why would you ask that? You cant be planning on using a sounding technique on him, are you?
>>
>>8520892
i mean there possibilities of where I can stick my dick are endless:

>mouth
>ass
>dickhole
>ear
>nose
>belly button
>other ear
>that pink part between the eye and the bridge of the nose
>some random stab wound on the body

ENDLESS, I TELL YOU.
>>
>>8520910
You think its just that simple? Even if he were to be ear rape by a pencil dick, that doesnt necessarily mean he'll turn gay. Alots of people can be raped in jail but still remind straight, If you think the last straight man on earth is going to succumb to the gay from a simple belly button dickining, you got to be joking bub.
>>
>>8520690
Seriously?
Well theoritically you need to give their system a wash of hormones while they're still developing, like in the womb, that's probably how you get fags and trannies, but we don't really have any idea about the specifics so it'd be pretty shot-in-the-dark.
>>
>>8520950
Different anon but I would make the crowd back off and make it seem like I was on his side. I would take him in and protect him from the gays that want to turn him while also slowly introducing him to the homosexual lifestyle. I would cook for him clean for him and do everything a good housewife would do for him. Eventually he would start to warm up to me. I would also bring men over to have their way with me while he was home so he would get to hear my moans in the other room. At some point I'm sure he will get lonely and after me being so nice to him he would give in and want to sleep with me as well and at this point I will have turned him without any injections.
>>
>>8520690
Anyone know the story behind this picture?
>>
>>8521115
Its was good...until you decided to bring the other guys over. The last straight man is one hard mofo, do you see what he's even wearing. Bulletproof vest, camo attire, and combat boots.
Even if you was helping him about the house, do you really think the coup de grace would be him getting lonely over hearing a group of gay guy have sex, pounding the night away. He not going to get lonely because he's already lonely as the last straight man on earth.
He will mostly take all the valuable thing he can use from your house and leave while your busy donkey punching the flag holder.
>>
>>8521171
Where is he going to go? All the other gays want to inject him with the gay. My house is his only safe place. It might take some time but he will eventually turn.
>>
>>8521181
If there's a gay he gets out the way. A solider on the battlefield a life. Aimlessly wandering surviving day by day is the only way he can live now.
>>
>>8520690
I wouldn't, I'd hide him in my house and transition for him so he gets to be straight and we'd be secret straights, but outside I'd put on boymode and pretend to be gay with him.
>>
>>8520950
lol i was just thinking of where i could fuck him. also gay semen is like the cooties, man, don't you know?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.