[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the flag changed, is the old one now a racist hate symbol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Since the flag changed, is the old one now a racist hate symbol?
>>
No. You can make it a racist hate symbol.
>>
File: DCDmFaeWAAMV7Dg.png (156KB, 881x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DCDmFaeWAAMV7Dg.png
156KB, 881x1199px
>>8520055

/pol/ has already been working on it.
>>
>>8520041
Where are all the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple skinned people?
>>
>>8520066
I'm trans-blue.
>>
>>8520041
What rainbow involves the color brown. That is fucking stupid.

This is satire right?
Or the Hersheypark having a pride event... Right?
>>
>>8520163
>What rainbow involves the color brown.
A shitty rainbow.
>>
>>8520163
good one, m8!
nobody ever thought of that one before!
>>
>>8520041
what do the POCs and WOCs in here think about it?
>>
>>8520041

Lol that's a faulty premise of course
>>
>>8520065
Shouldn't the sky now be black and brown stripes?
>>
>>8520041

Wtf, look at the background, there are three priests, and one of them is a black woman.
>>
>>8520262
>there are three priests

Can you even count?
>>
>>8520177
Give it time...
>>
>>8520041
I hope so!
>>
>>8520163
The original wan't even a rainbow.
>>
>>8520170
I felt conflicted at first but I'm in fine with it now, it's just a gesture of solidarity towards the non-white members of the community, nobody's telling white people that they have to use this now (not something I want either). It also had the side effect of showing how racist this "community" really is. Kek.
>>
>>8520671
>I'm fine with the Qlippothic flag.
Good luck sis, you're going to need it.
>>
>>8520671
>disagree with black supremacism
>dat racis!
>>
>>8520739
>calls black people shitskins
>it's not rayciss!!
>>
>>8520165
This. I am not even racist, I just know that there is no brown in a rainbow. Which is why it makes sense there is no brown in a rainbow flag. There is no white either but white people didn't complain (and I know it isn't the same thing) I just think smearing brown on everything is a slippery slope.

Like next stores will put a brown blob on their store front to say they are black friendly which is basically a huge step backwards imo.
>>
>>8520800
>adds a skidmark to a beautiful flag
>gets upset when s/he is called out on it
>>
>>8520800
this
>>
>>8520041
No
>>
>>8520170
>whites of color
huh?
>>
>>8520899
Women Of Color
>>
>>8520908
whats POC then? Penises of Color?
>>
>>8520041
>won't someone think of the poor minorities!
>life is so hard being an LGBT minority!
>because everyone around you wants to kill you!
>and this is the whites' fault somehow
>>
It is truly terrible how many black gays are murdered by other blacks
>>
>>8520671
Black LGBTs shouldn't be accepted as part of the LGBT community until they formally renounce the LGBTBLM flag and all black racism.
>>
I don't understand. Wasn't the point of the Rainbow that it already encapsulated all the "colors" of humanity, both in terms of race and sexuality? Not literally, but as a symbol? It seems strange to add skin color to that. Unless now all the colors are supposed to represent races?
>>
>>8520041
If the new flag actually catches on then of course the old one will be a racist hate symbol. The old Canadian flag (pic related) is a symbol of white supremacy since it pays homage to the Europeans who colonized. If you deliberately choose to use the flag that does not contain the black and brown stripes, you are obviously showing that you dislike those additions, and since they have racial ties to them, you are showing that you are racist.
>>
>>8524852
So blue lives do matter
>>
>>8520041
black is now a sexuality
>>
>>8520041
I fucking hope so. I'll be proud to use the old one.
>>
>>8520065
>>8520186
And the umbrella should be rainbow shaped.
>>
>>8524852
I hope this comes true.
>>
>blacks unknowingly make people proud to use the old rainbow again
>rainbows everywhere online
thx niggers u got played again
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.