[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The NHS is fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 23

File: a terf.png (360KB, 413x410px) Image search: [Google]
a terf.png
360KB, 413x410px
...which we all know already. CAMHS nurse is an open TERF on Twitter despite working with mentally ill teens, some of whom will inevitably be trans and whom she may be the first person they ever disclose it to only to be discouraged from seeking help.

https://twitter.com/Tara_Hewitt/status/880693632797376512
>>
Stop writing on cardboard, Uncle Jeff!
>>
>>8519931
it seems like the UK is the TERF capital of the world. why?
>>
is that thing a man pretending to be a lesbian
>>
File: Thatcherqueen-584306.jpg (38KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Thatcherqueen-584306.jpg
38KB, 590x350px
>>8519955
>why?
They have a history of domineering women.
pic related
>>
>>8519931
what's with those slit lips?
>>
>>8519931
Never trust a mother fucker with thin lips. It's a genetic marker of evil people.
>>
Good. a nurse should be the first line of defense against transtrenders
>>
Do those people become TERFs because they feel threatened that they'll be considered MtFs and treated accordingly?
>>
>>8520080
>[current year]
>phrenology

wew laddie
>>
>>8520175
The existence of transgender people goes against the world view of TERFs.
>>
>>8520185
That doesn't explain why it's that way. But just look at the OP, in a world where public is aware of transgender people they'll be seen as one of them.
>>
>>8520155
It creates more trenders desu
>>
File: transdykes-mya-byrne-mask-cane.jpg (107KB, 489x619px) Image search: [Google]
transdykes-mya-byrne-mask-cane.jpg
107KB, 489x619px
>>8520175

It's because they feel their right to be female without conforming to strict gender role stereotyping is threatened by trannies, largely thanks to all the batshit insane hons out there like this dude.
>>
>>8519931
not your personal army
>>
ayyyy I tweeted this to Shon Faye and she boosted it, now somebody who knows where she works is gonna call her operational manager tomorrow

whether or not she should be fired simply for her personal beliefs, she should NOT be caring for trans kids and teens or making decisions about their care
>>
>>8520222

She's a nurse, you twat, not a doctor. She doesn't make those decisions
>>
File: yourehorrible.jpg (492KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
yourehorrible.jpg
492KB, 1280x1785px
>>8520222
>bullying queers to make them lose their jobs
>>
>>8520305
assuming you're trans, would you want a nurse who believes transitioning is an act of male violence watching over you while hospitalised after a suicide attempt?
>>
>>8520176
Why is ted Cruz on the right?
>>
>>8520370

No, you ninny, I'd want a nurse that does her job competently and gives me the best care I can get under the circumstances, I don't give a shit what she believes in

Or should I also make sure my nurse isn't: Orthodox Jew, Muslim, Baptist, a screaming queer that hates trannies, or a plain old regular transphobic person?

Instead you're gonna pick out the person that looks like a tranny but actually isn't one for expressing a political view you don't like.

Great...great thinking there, champ. Way to knock it out of the park for more acceptance of gender non-conformity instead of less.
>>
>>8520468
Freedom of speech doesnt equate to freedom from consequence. Lel
>>
Transactivism. What does that mean?
>>
>>8520481
Gosh, I hope nobody doxxes you
>>
>>8520505
Where do I live.
>>
>>8520468
If that political view interferes with them doing their job, then it's perfectly reasonable to not consider them competent. If someone actually legitimately believes that gender dysphoria is something that can be overcome with willpower, or is just something men made up to invade female spaces, how exactly are they going to be able to help trans people seek effective treatment?
>>
File: IMG_20170614_131815.jpg (2MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170614_131815.jpg
2MB, 1840x3264px
>>8520519
Whats wrong with some children cross dressing in their youth and growing out of it later in life?
>>
>>8520519
>interferes with them doing their job

has this actually been determined?
or is it all conjecture at this point?
and do internet citizens have the right to determine when someone is doing their job correctly?
or is that better left to their supervisor to manage?

>tfw an army of bored neets ruins your job because you look like a man
>>
>>8520527
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. I'm saying the problem is that people who believe that literally everyone who identifies as trans is an example of that is not suited to have a significant role in the medical treatment of trans people.

>>8520542
There isn't any need to test it empirically or whatever, the simple fact is that people should not be put in charge of medical treatment for a disease which they believe does not exist.

And no, this has nothing to do with them "looking like a man." It's about their expressed TERF views, not their appearance.
>>
>>8520576
What do children know? 90% of everyone is a retard, we all flip flop like the flip flops in the presentcy.
>>
>>8520585
I had memories of me doing girl stuff from 5, i knew i wanted to be a girl from around that age too, until it was told to me that i could never be a girl. Now im transitoning at 18 and depressed about having the wrong childhood followed by 7 years repressing how i am, to fit in and be masculine, despite hating it. Suffering with gender dysphoria, social anxiety, and maybe even developing an eating disorder.

If only i was listened to as a kid i could've had a happy life,rather then my shitty life i have now, that i have to work hard to salvage with all my emotional shit going on.
>>
>>8520468
If a kid attempts suicide because of their gender dysphoria, there's a chance this person might unleash her political views on the kid and misgender them instead of trying her best to make them feel safe and happy so they can heal.

As long as she keeps her opinions to herself, she's fine, but there was recently a 13-year-old trans kid who killed himself after being discharged from a mental hospital because the staff, including nurses, kept misgendering him and making his dysphoria worse. Those type of people deserve to lose their job.
>>
>>8520365
It's a guy who's using his position to terrorize kids. He's acting on animus not medicine. He shouldn't work with lgbt kids.
>>
>>8520519
>If someone actually legitimately believes that gender dysphoria is something that can be overcome with willpower,
>how exactly are they going to be able to help trans people seek effective treatment?
I believe that and I'm trans...
>>
>>8520527
They become hons like you because you didn't take blockers. You've got a massive long face and you'll never pass.

It's much better they get safe blockers, pass and don't be a drain on society like you.
>>
>>8520677
>killed himself
>was AFAB
Guess he was trutrans after all.
>>
>>8520222
What did the tweet say? Looks like she chickened and made all of her posts private. Hopefully it was screencapped.
>>
>>8520849
whole bunch of stuff spread across years about "the trans cult", saying if more kids are coming out as trans and asking for referrals more kids should be denied referral proportionately (i.e. assuming they must be lying as default, rather than trans stuff being more well-known now so people realise they're trans earlier), saying that transitioning is an act of male violence invading womanhood and "girlmode" is equal to blackface, etc. etc.
>>
>>8520849
>>8520871
btw to be clear in some UK territories, e.g. Wales, under 18s *have* to go through CAMHS to be referred to a GIC, they can't be referred by GP
>>
>>8520871
>i.e. assuming they must be lying as default
Wonder how she would feel if someone made the same suggestion, with a lot more logic and facts behind them, about rape accusers.
>>
File: 1494444181121.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
1494444181121.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>8520222
Doing the lords work anon, also nice trips
>>
File: IMG_0458.png (392KB, 513x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0458.png
392KB, 513x766px
>>8520222
hey brobin, calling early transitioners "trans kids" is inherently anti-early trans. it doesn't have the same connotation as "trans woman".

why wouldn't you just acknowledge their actual identity, instead of just shouting them down as some "other"?
>>
>>8520913
Autism: The Post
>>
File: LITTLEWITCHFUCKYOU.jpg (111KB, 1224x638px) Image search: [Google]
LITTLEWITCHFUCKYOU.jpg
111KB, 1224x638px
>>8520913
nyahahaha
>>
>>8520913
Not the person you replied to but trans kids covers all genders as they are indeed under 18, I'd only call someone a transwoman if I would also call that person a woman (over 18, identifies as a woman) . I don't think that if someone calls me a person they are somehow shouting me down as they other. I presumed that other people would feel the same. You can call someone a person without invalidating their gender identity.
>>
>>8520849
Extremely stupid of OP and Robin not to archive her profile.
>>
>>8519931
>litterally all terfs look hon tier
really makes you think
>>
>>8520677

So what about
>>8520468
>Or should I also make sure my nurse isn't: Orthodox Jew, Muslim, Baptist, a screaming queer that hates trannies, or a plain old regular transphobic person?

Why aren't they just as bad and why are we singling out the dyke?

>won't let kid be treated by TERF
>won't let kid be treated by Jews, Muslims or Christians with anti trans views
>won't let normies that don't agree with transwhatever treat the kid

A nurse is supposed to do her job no matter who her patient is and what they think of them or vice versa. It's literally one of the job requirements.

So until you can show that the scary evil actual real vagina owner is mistreating patients, you shouldn't do shit about this. It's a)stupid b)political interference in healthcare.

You know who else likes to do that? Republicans. Anti abortion protesters.
>>
>>8521095
Reread the post you fucking idiot.

>As long as she keeps her opinions to herself, she's fine
>>
>>8521016
>Get suckered into RADFEM ideology
>Become incapable of having a relationship with a man because you hate them so much even though you are straight
>"Become" a ***lesbian*** (political lesbian) to remedy this
>Go against your natural attraction for the rest of your life and pretend to be attracted to the woman you share a bed with as she pretends to be attracted to you to even though you are both repulsed.
>Get fucked up from it all and take it out on trannies, shave your hair off and develop a crippling social media and blog addiction to feed into your radfem habbit.
>>
>>8521016
Interestingly, with this being true, it brings up a motive.

These individuals want to 'look like men' and 'make men uncomfortable'. Now, I've no problem with either of those (although the second one is a bit childish or, well, mannish), but our presence (and eventual acceptance of our presence) will make them no longer 'scary women'.

They're angry that our appearance will rob them of political power, and the tortured contradictions are the only way they can rationalize it without going back too much on stuff they fought for previously.
>>
>>8521095
It's a lunatic fringe extremist who uses her position to abuse kids. It's analogous to a doctor deliberately keeping all patients from getting abortions.

That's good and just right? If you think this is all so good, you should lobby the gop to put in more prolife conscience clauses.
>>
>>8521095
Employers can and do sack people for posting hateful or political or just plain annoying shit on social media. People in the healthcare industry especially who are dealing with young or vunerable people are expected to keep a low profile about political stuff like in OP's post. She could very well be in trouble for this and with good reason.
>>
File: 90458.png (2MB, 1300x1328px) Image search: [Google]
90458.png
2MB, 1300x1328px
>>8520943
"Trans kids" is a loaded media-manfuctured term that's supposed to denote a "phenomenon" of children being forced into some media misconstrued idea of a "trans aesthetic".

It also implies that they're an "irregular" form of transitioning when late transitioning is for a large part just a result of being blocked from early transitioning.

Hence, the terms "early transitioners" is better, because it implies actual identity and not aesthetics or something that dissects from "the real thing".
>>
>>8521095
So then as a question is it also urgent to ban abortion and contraception for minors? Both are irreversible and dangerous medical alterations with have life long crippling side effects? You're against unnatural medical things for kids right?

Also, does this mean you think antiabortion doctors who because of their ideology keep kids from contraception and abortion are saints from heaven who shouldn't be criticized because of their ideology?
>>
>>8520913
Why are you bullying Robin?
>>
>>8521174
no idiot, it has nothing to do with that. You, personally have come up with this content because you're crazy and the circles you hang out with are crazy. Trans kids literally means just that - kids who are also trans.
>>
>>8521095
>Why aren't they just as bad and why are we singling out the dyke?
no one is saying they aren't dumbass. no one itt brought up muslims or baptists or whatever except you.

anyone working in the mental health field deserves to be fired if they go on a social media platform and publicly advocate on behalf of denying children access to proper mental healthcare just because it goes against their radical ideology. that's just common sense.
>>
>>8521196
It's a term the blanchardists conined, agp. You might as well start calling yourself an AGP.
>>
>>8521216
That anon says it's okay. So then it must be okay to also gather a collation of doctors and nurses who will lie to patients and trick them into not being able to get abortions or contraception because their idolize is more important and sacred.

You can't punish prolife doctors if they all start trying that when they're just poor persecuted saints like this nurse
>>
>>8521238

Th NHS won't even fund me conversion therapy to try and be straight, even though I want it

Also had a crappy experience at A+E before, the whole thing needs an overhaul
>>
>>8521243
The NHS should fund money to prolife doctors like the us is doing now. That way poor persecuted people like the one >>8521095 is talking about won't be persecuted when they've got taxpayers paying them.
>>
I've been on the waiting list to have my initially assessment at the Nottingham GIC for 20 months now.
My GP actually sent them a message telling them that I am self medding and trying to find out what the situation is.
The GIC's reply said nothing other than basically "we'll see you when we get around to seeing you".

Does anyone have any idea of how much longer I'll probably waiting?
I still haven't received anything about when my actual appointment will be and if there's anything I need to do for it.
>>
>>8521267
Smart move in self medding. You saved yourself from a lifetime in hondom
>>
>>8521267
20 months, jesus. Have you phoned up to make sure that you are really on the waiting list? Also when I used to meet with a GIC doctor when I mentioned my self medding he just said that I should increase what I was buying online because my 2mg estro and 100mg spiro wasnt enough. Thats all I could afford to buy anyway. He could have recommended me a script early but I suppose rules is rules, anyway they do not give a fuck if you self med or not senpai.
>>
>>8521278
I know. Self medding is really the only way to avoid hondom, sadly.

>>8521284
l've received two letters from them saying I'm on the waiting list, and the latter one said average times for Nottingham are over 2 years now.
It's really just that fucking bad.
>>
>>8521294
Damn, 2 years.
I was lucky I got in back in 2013 when trans stuff was just becoming mainstream, I rode the wave but you are drowning under it. There is just so many of us now. Good choice in self medding though, are you getting from inhouse pharmacy, what are your doses if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>8521305
I'm getting my stuff from QHI, 4mg Progynova and and 50mg Cyproterone Acetate.
>>
>>8521195
Because caraposter is a bitter hon trying to use another hon as a scapegoat just because Robin is actually liked here despite being unpassable and not a hated autistic cunt like caraposter is. Just ignore it.
>>
>>8519978
White people, lol.
>>
>>8521218
>calling a kid who is trans a trans kid means you believe blanchard
The lot of you are insane.
>>
>>8521216
>they go on a social media platform and publicly advocate on behalf of denying children access to proper mental healthcare

When did that happen?
>>
>>8521523
See >>8520871
>>
>>8520957
she did it very quickly, I was going to screencap it all
don't worry though, even if someone locks their tweets, they still show up as a follower on the followers lists of other accounts they follow so she shows up as following a shitload of TERF accounts, I've checked and am gonna keep browsing through popular TERF accounts looking for her name in case the person calling their manager struggles with proof
>>
>>8521267
waiting list for Nottingham has been bumped up to 3.5 years recently from 1.5 a year or so ago; Leeds GIC waiting time now 4.5 years and rising
for the love of god, if you're not doing so already, self-med
>>
File: 908908.png (2MB, 1604x1434px) Image search: [Google]
908908.png
2MB, 1604x1434px
>>8521196
It's literally only used by late onset transitioners, because they themselves only consider themselves "trans" because they never had an identity outside of contextualizing themselves as a total man. They could never understand actual onset and that identification.
>>
>>8520957
>>8521818
also some of her tweets were picked up on by Mermaids and other reputable groups and activists known in the media before she locked her account so there's a whole bunch of people saying she's a TERF and that they saw those tweets themselves, not just me

plus there's always the possibility of trying to pose as one and getting her to approve a follow request, or convincing one of her existing followers (she doesn't only tweet about TERF stuff so there'll be non-TERF followers too most likely) to screenshot the relevant tweets
>>
>>8520871
>"the trans cult",

that's real and it's creepy asf. redditxtumblr telling young people without a hint of dsyphoria that medical transition is the only option. erry day all day

>>8520871
>more kids should be denied referral proportionately (i.e. assuming they must be lying as default, rather than trans stuff being more well-known now so people realise they're trans earlier),

that's interesting, not the worst possible idea for an evidence based approach to childhood mental illness, maybe not the best, but again, this is a NURSE, they provide bedpans and pills, not medical diagnosis or prescription

>>8520871
>transitioning is an act of male violence invading womanhood

that's her lived experience. you're not a woman and so who the fuck are you to question it? listen and believe. also nothing to do with kids or her job
>>8520871
>"girlmode" is equal to blackface

pretty much it is, if you think that gender role stereotyping is wrong and an artifact of the patriarchy and you don't want to comply even though you have a vagina. Also, nothing to do with kids or her job

>>8521162
>They're angry that our appearance will rob them of political power

that is because as butch/non-conforming lesbians, they have none and are shamed and ostracized by society. So I think that's a valid complaint. stay away from female space where you're not wanted. You've got plenty that you are welcomed in these days.

>>8521216>>8521168
>lunatic fringe extremist who uses her position to abuse kids.

how exactly, when and where?

>deserves to be fired if they go on a social media platform and publicly advocate on behalf of denying children access to proper mental healthcare just because it goes against their radical ideology

this hasn't happened in this case as far as i or anyone with a reasonable attitude can tell.

you're just being hysterical
>>
>>8521824
Why the fuck are waiting times in England so atrocious?

The waiting time for the Edinburgh GIC is literally 3 months
>>
>>8521845
So then it's okay to ban the abortion/contraception cult from kids because they try to glorify it and get pop starts to promote it no?

After all, thousands of underage girls who take contraception have gotten blood clots and ended up with strokes or embolysm. And abortion is irreversable and has many long term complications.

So surely you oppose treating kids with dangerous, unnatural and irreversible, uneeded medicine for abortion and birth control, right?
>>
>>8521845
Why do you oppose body autonomy and consider it the worst evil possible?
>>
>>8521845
>butch
>rejected more than trannies
wew lad.
also, why not just be normal? :^)
>>
>>8521845
that's based on a very narrow definition of 'nurse' friendo, she'll likely be directly involved in counselling people in the CAMHS system, the medical wards are outsourced to private companies mostly these days- especially in the southwest, where this woman is from, where they're run by Virgin (yes, as in Richard Branson)
>>
>>8521856
because the English hate marginalised people
we say we love an underdog, but what we really love is an underdog *story*

when it comes to transgender people, NHS England literally do not care whether we live or die, we're amongst the fucking lowest in society still for the most part despite all the flouncy HuffPost inspo bullshit
>>
>>8521845
>that's her lived experience.
She's literally mentally ill.

Somebody with such extremist and paranoid views has no place in healthcare or looking after children, let alone both, professionally.

She should have a permanent note on her criminal record to disqualify her from any jobs where her delusions may cause harm.
>>
>>8521862
>abortion/contraception cult from kid

you are clearly not aware of exactly how serious an underage abortion is, or contraception is. It's a fucking medical crisis for anyone not fully developed to have an abortion and it's only done in emergencies. usually it make the fucking news, it's that rare and awful for kids.

and as for contraception, you literally can't get it without your parent's consent and a full medical work up and a hell of a lot of intervention if you're under 16. It's a big hairy deal with absolute fuckloads of gatekeeping, stern talkings to, delays, etc etc etc

but why would you know anything about what girls born with vaginas go through trying to get medical care? gosh, i wonder
>>
>>8521879

a nurse is required by oath to provide the best possible care to their patient no matter their race, gender, creed, age, or bad behavior, no matter what

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightingale_Pledge

have a nice long butchers kiddo.
>>
>>8521923
Why would you?
>>
>>8521902

colbertpopcorn.gif
>>
>>8521845
>>the trans cult, that's real and it's creepy asf.
But pro life calls you a death cult. What makes them wrong about you but you right about your lgbt victms?

If you oppose lgbt reproductive rights and people having control over their bodies, then isn't that identical to pro life? How can you win with that message?

Maybe the reason pro-choice is undergoing historic defeats on every level is that many of it's members are actually anti-choice and your inconsistent rhetoric makes pro life sound right? After all you both want the same. they're just less hypocritical.
>>
>>8521932
Her views make her incapable of fulfilling her duties, including the pledge.
>>
>>8521938
Not an argument.
>>
>>8521940
Feminists never have an answer for this one. Interesting to see what evasion you get given.
>>
>>8521923
Teens reach maturation very quickly now, so the average 16 year old isn't in danger at all, they could just give the child to adoption. It's entirely optional and unnecessary procedures with it's own complications.

And birth control kills or maims thousands a year.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1496751/
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/france-limit-contraceptive-pills-carry-higher-blood-clot-risks-article-1.1232375

Minors are at especially high risk of blood clots and it's so dangerous many EU nations have started restricting their subsidies for minors after excessive mortality.

>>8521923
>and as for contraception, you literally can't get it without your parent's consent and a full medical work up and a hell of a lot of intervention if you're under 16.
That's what informed consent clinics want for HRT and those are the most liberal in the world. On the other hand most states don't even require parental consent for abortions, let alone birth control. You can't get reversible blockers if under 18 unless you have both parrents and they can spend thousands and thousands in years in expensive therapy and specialists.

I know about your gatekeeping and it's more liberal than even the most liberal of trans regimens. If birth control and abortion is more dangerous than trans blockers, then isn't the sensible thing to restrict abortion and birth control along the level of access to trans care?
>>
>>8521932
lmao
>"it's against the rule, so of course they don't do it!"
>implying

newsflash, huge numbers of people do shit that's straight-up illegal every day, let alone stuff that's against some unenforced oath

I've known suicide attempt victims who've been told by the nurses treating them they're not worth saving and selfish for taking up hospital space, abuse and intrusion of personal beliefs into practice is a regular fucking thing when it comes to mental healthcare, disability, and trans stuff on the NHS
>>
>>8521953
No wonder that planned parrenthood is in such dire straits when it's "defenders" like >>8521095 argue that lgbt reproductive rights are the worst evil in the world and that body autonomy is wrong and doing anything unnatural to your body is wrong.

How can you prove pro life wrong when you parrot their arguments and except you make hypocritical and selfish exceptions to your "no reproductive rights ever" rule.
>>
>>8521845
My lived experience as a trans person is that her TERF transphobia is an act of violence against trans people.

Who are cis people to question me?

Now stop employing nurses who are violent towards their patients.
>>
File: DKJhx9l.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DKJhx9l.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>8521948

oh, my bad sorry
>>
>>8522019
>employing nurses who are violent towards their patients

well, if you run across any, be sure to let us know!

>>8521961
>suicide attempt victims who've been told by the nurses treating them they're not worth saving and selfish for taking up hospital space, abuse and intrusion of personal beliefs into practice is a regular fucking thing when it comes to mental healthcare, disability, and trans stuff on the NHS

super great reasons to fire those people.maybe work on that IRL instead of idly browsing for strangers posting on twitter about unrelated political stuff, maybe not so much *=^.^=*
>>
>>8522093
>her TERF transphobia is an act of violence against trans people.
>>
>>8522093
So then you'll never again complain about pro life protesters?

If your nurse is calling kids cultists and all other sorts of horrible things, then they've got nothing on her.
>>
>>8521959

deciding you want to forgo your birth gender for the rest of your life and become a permanent resident of serious medical care is a hell of a lot more of a permanent medical issue than deciding you're a teen whore, it's a good thing they'd take it that much more seriously.

>child wishes to fuck, no abortions
>parents agree
>well ok

>child wishes to undertake permanent hormone treatment, irreversible genital surgery, sterility, willingly become an underclass citizen, and be a medical patient unable to be outside a doctor's care for more than 6 months for the next 80 years.

wow, can't imagine how they might think being trans is a wee bit more of an issue than contraception for children not old enough to know better
>>
>>8522111
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/132/4/66
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3025417/
More than 1 in 1000 of perfectly healthy people who take contraceptives develop a blood clot that results in stroke, or pulmonary embolism. The rates are even higher for those with a hereditary predisposition. Condemning a kid to death, or a life time of paralysis, blindness or mutness is a hell of a lot more permanent than blockers.

Blockers are reversible and there has never been a death or grave complication.

Obviously for the sake of safety, deadly and irreversible stuff like contraceptives and abortion shouldn't be any more easy to get for minors than blockers.
>>
>>8522111
>willingly become an underclass citizen
Most of the stuff from your list only happens to late tranistioners. People who got treatment early do very well, those who don't have a mortality over 40X higher.
>>
>>8522145
>Blockers are reversible and there has never been a death or grave complication

weird how you have half a dozen whatever studies for the contra but you post this without a single one.

blockers have never been studied for humans, they're fucking veterinary medicine. built for horses and pigs and rabbits.

nobody has the slightest idea what they'll do over the long term but you're gung ho for experimenting in children. everything else is "oooohhhh loooook at the evidence" but fucking stopping the literal natural development of a human being at the most critical stage is A fucking OK by God and General Stonewall because you believe in it. Fuck evidence or studies when you believe in something.

but evidence and studies are THE MOST IMPORTANT THING when you don't believe in it.

>>8522154
any transitioner becomes a medical pateint for life, on a regular basis, without an option, until they die.
>>
>>8520585
That's why it's ultimately up to a trained medical professional to decide, it's not simply taking the patient's word for it.
>>
>>8522193
A personal choice like transition shouldn't be up to doctors.
>>
>>8522192
>weird how you have half a dozen whatever studies for the contra but you post this without a single one.
Cite them because leuprorelin has had clinical trials since the 70s on minors for things like precocious puberty and they not only were harmless but kept people from becoming midgets.

And clinical trials have the largest amount of regulation and rigor requirements of any experiment acording to federal law. You can't fudge them without prison.

You're either lying or just don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>8520585
Funny how it's the least passable people who say this.
>>
>>8522192
So meds that are used harmlessly all the time for precocious puberty are bad.

But blood clots and depression and all of the very high risk of contraception and abortion are good?

Pro life makes more sense.
>>
>>8522217

i know exactly what I'm talking about, and i'm happy those regulations have prevented those studies, hon. I think children shouldn't be on the menu for your political, personal agenda. You should have stuck with Zucker's approach of kind, compassionate and questioning therapy instead of going full retard. You'd have more allies if you did.
>>
>>8522217
you cited a shitload of studies before, cite some more now
>>
>>8519931
>discouraged from seeking help
transitioning is not "seeking help." going to cognitive behavioral therapy is "seeking help." transitioning is altering your physical body and curbing people around you to your delusions.
>>
>>8522261
>i'm happy those regulations have prevented those studies, hon.
No those studies happened with those regulations. Thirty years of them you freak hon. I'm sorry that deformed monsters like you lack any reading comprehension.

>Zucker
Was dismissed in disgrace for fraud. And the entire Toronto government condemned him in it's commission. You're delusional and can't even bother to look up a few clinical trials or government minutes.
>>
>>8522274
How about you show us some pro-TERF studies that show being trans doesn't require transition for an optimal life.
>>
>>8522274
Start with these hon,
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788009
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8506834
Not only are there no lasting negative effects, but it's used all the time to prevent dwarfism in girls. It helps people's lives immeasurably.
>>
>>8522261
>cis hon doesn't understand what a clinical trial is
>Or that regulations just mean they're never wrong
>>
>>8522298
>transitioning is not "seeking help." going to cognitive behavioral therapy is "seeking help."
Where is your MD hon? Did your male entitlement tell you that you're entitled to control other's medicine despite your lack of an education?
>>
>>8522261
The pediatric groups all think you're a liar. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958

Can you tell me why abortion and contraception should be allowed for minors instead of kind, compassionate and questioning therapy?

Pro choice is loosing badly legislatively and in elections. Probably because your anti-choice rehetoric is indistinguishable from pro life. It's ironic.
>>
>>8521195
cara hates robin because of her general philosophy of hating everyone and everything
>>8521196
>>8521218
why is everyone insane
>>
>>8522370

I'm busy right now on resonant node motor sounds, sorry.

I'll refute your tomorrow
>>
>>8521218
>It's a term the blanchardists conined
Really? I thought it was Kay Brown who coined it?
>>
>>8522411
Maybe if you could do something other than lies contrary to all the sources and insults it'd be easier to agree with your points, hon.
>>
>>8522099

you sound like a crazy person>>8522100
>>
>>8522425
DA but we've already established that she's the crazy one >>8521902

She should be treated with compassion and supported in living as normal a life as possible without allowing her to endanger herself or others, with the hope of rehabilitation as a full member of society.
>>
>>8522425
You said it yourself: children need "kind, compassionate and questioning therapy", not getting pumped full of death chemicals like contraception that'll kill them before they're 18.
>>
>>8520913
You consider gender neutral language anti-trans?
>>
>>8522314
>>Zucker
>Was dismissed in disgrace for fraud.
chased out of practice as an old man after doing the best he could for thousands of trans kids, including transition in hundreds of cases, and after he was forced out, there was a protest by parents and kids on his waiting list.

he was the best thing to ever happen to thousands upon thousands of actual trans kids that got medical care thanks to him and trans cultitsts managed to push him into early retirement, leaving hundreds of other children alone and in the dark thinking they might have to take drugs for the rest of their lives to be happy.
>>
File: 9845.png (435KB, 616x612px) Image search: [Google]
9845.png
435KB, 616x612px
>>8522378
i don't hate you...
>>
>>8522646
One kid had unsympathetic parents and there was the chance of the state insisting she be allowed to take blockers but without his clinic they couldn't get her diagnosed, so her parents win and she's being forced into repression and perhaps hondom.
>>
>>8521830
you are insane. Literally, how does that even make sense. Does trans youth fit your taste more? In what way does saying trans kids imply anything at all other than a persons age and trans status? lmao

get help cara jesus christ.
>>
>>8522646
You mean the entire canadian government had commissions on it and found he engaged in fraud and unethical conduct and passed laws to stop him.

http://cheridinovo.ca/ontario-ndp-lgbtq-critic-cheri-dinovo-applauds-closure-of-camhs-controversial-gender-identity-clinic/

You've lost all sense of reality.
>>
>>8522646
>what susans hon tinfoil reads like
>>
>>8522646
>>8522672
Wouldn't be the first time a small but determined group of trans activists have screwed over countless trannies in the present and the future too.
>>
>>8522746
A two year RLE requirement for HRT like CAMH would screw you over regardless, susan.

Of course, seeing as how you're a total man already, a little wait wouldn't hurt you.
>>
File: 89787.png (2MB, 2548x1430px) Image search: [Google]
89787.png
2MB, 2548x1430px
>>8522685
I already said that "early transitioners" was a lot better.

For an example of what I mean by what is being denoted when you say a loaded term like trans kids, see the thumbnail of something like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VihbrehGc
>>
>>8522754
>can't win
>just resort to yelling hon
>>
>>8522764
It's sad but true though. Only people who have fully masculinized like you won't lose out from multi year waits. You're fine with that, so is the rest of Susans. That's fine, but you shouldn't force your male entitlement on others.
>>
>>8522761
early transitioners is a lot creepier and loaded. Like it means that to you, the age and way in which they transitioned defined them. You're obviously just jealous and don't see trans kids as actual people, as kids, but as carriers of the one thing that tears you apart everyday, the one thing you couldn't have - an early transition.

Get over your jealousy cara, your insanity has gone far enough. Transition now and get over it desu.
>>
File: screenshot1.jpg (187KB, 1025x1823px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot1.jpg
187KB, 1025x1823px
Acquired some screenshots! :)
>>
File: screenshot2.jpg (78KB, 1077x718px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2.jpg
78KB, 1077x718px
>>
File: screenshot3.jpg (128KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3.jpg
128KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: screenshot4.jpg (112KB, 1077x1077px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot4.jpg
112KB, 1077x1077px
>>
File: screenshot5.jpg (155KB, 1055x1683px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot5.jpg
155KB, 1055x1683px
>>
>>8522357
that's a lot of >implications, anon.
>>
>>8520663
Thanks dad...

>>8522221
Should I cut off my face?
>>
>>8524846
What about just leaving it at not trying to turn people to hons?
>>
>>8520222
Good on ya girl

Sluts like this shouldn't be working in the health care anyway the filthy sluts.
>>
File: New Pocture.png (389KB, 1225x394px) Image search: [Google]
New Pocture.png
389KB, 1225x394px
Haha.
>>
>>8524413
>>8524406
>>8524402
>>8524400
>>8524389

there is literally nothing wrong with these especially from a theraputic standpoint
>dysphoric child
>open mind
>be curious
>normalize teen angst
>transition as a last resort

that literally exactly the best way to deal with underage gender dsyphoria. or any other serious mental disorder.

this is WPATH (and Zucker) in a nutshell

>trans cult

cults are notorious for how they gather new members and spread like an infection. Same with suicide.

All this has done is provide evidence that this person is rational and competent to provide healthcare to trans children right through from clinical standards of care to a nuanced understanding of the societal context influencing them.
>>
>>8526463
Broken record again. Every source contradicts you. And Zucker was shut down by the Canadian government for illegal conduct.

You lied about blockers too https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788009
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8506834

Again, pro life calls you a death cult, what makes them wrong about you. But you right in calling lgbt reproductive rights to a cult?
>>
>>8522733

this pol went of public record thanking Stephonknee for being a person. your credibility is utterly destroyed for time immemorial

http://www.ontla.on.ca/web/house-proceedings/house_detail.do?Date=2012-06-13
>>
>>8526590
All three parties voted on Bill 77 to shut down CAMH. And you got caught lying about blockers and everything else so you destroyed your credibility.
>>
>>8526585
>Every source contradicts you.
I await the screenshots
>>8526585
>You lied about blockers too https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788009

nothing about long term effects which we all know is the issue, my little friend. Also
>40 girls
>9 boys

you're not talking about helping girls resolve puberty issues. you're talking about stopping boys from normal growth. stop lying.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8506834
>Ten girls with central precocious puberty
>an actual physical disease

oh wow, fucking showstopping defense of using these drugs on kids with mental issues right there. you should probably be president or head wizard of somewhere you absolute genius
>>
>>8526597
>you got caught lying about blockers

citationneeded.jpg
>>
>>8526605
Notice you ignored
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958 which also represents the view of the largest pediatrician group in the US.

And 8506834 is a long term study. You either ignore what you can't refute or lie outright. You were rude earlier so I don't see the point in not calling a spade.
>>
>>8526610
You claimed there were no clinical trials. there is no shortage of them in google scholar.
>>
>>8526624
>8506834 is a long term study
about vagina having people having vaginas and never not having vaginas.

not trans related in the slightest
>>8526624
>http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
>A total of 55 young transgender adults (22 transwomen and 33 transmen) who had received puberty suppression during adolescence were assessed 3 times: before the start of puberty suppression (mean age, 13.6 years), when cross-sex hormones were introduced (mean age, 16.7 years), and at least 1 year after gender reassignment surgery (mean age, 20.7 years).

Let's ask them again when they're 30, 40 and 50, shall we? 7 years for 55 people out of 7.5B
>never replicated

Totally reasonable to based a political stance on this information! you're not a crazy hon mad about children for undefined reasons! at all! why, children barely occupy a thought in your mind! unless they are potentially supposed to be trans! then you're on the ball like Paul!

sheesh
>>
>>8526653
Interesting how they accuse you of lying and then non-stop misrepresent studies.
>>
>>8526653
It wouldn't matter. We're talking about the fact that delaying puberty had zero negative long term effects on them. The only long term effect is increased height.
>>never replicated
It's a long term study finished recently it takes time for that, hon. There's more long term studies on GNRH blockers than there are on contraceptive use on minors and the data from the contraceptives looks fairly grim. Are they your political pawns too?

You're projecting hon. Not everyone's built like a giant ape with man secondary sex traits like you.
>>
I'm audi, gonna watch some spider vids, but I really appreciate the luls, trannys

>truscum 4eva
>>8526661
I think they literally don't know how to read, like maybe they can perform basic letter/word/sentence congruence, but they don't understand how more than one thought can be expressed, rationalized, reconciled, and still be left with ambiguity at the end on any number of topics, it's like they are stuck on "Jane ran up the hill"

not my problem, enjoy the spider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIDxw81yMI0
>>
>>8526661
Dozens of phase 3 clinical trials with kids prove its safe and reversible. The FDA thinks so, you can't just claim they misinterpret without any evidence.
>>8526681
Using a whole paragraph to say what you could've in a couple words isn't impressive, hon.
>>
>>8526681
>>truscum 4eva
You mean Susan's true hon. You hons all think alike, why don't you join your kind? https://www.susans.org/
>>
>>8526669
>The only long term effect is increased height.

mmmm. the exact thing all mtf kids want. my goodness, science is a miracle, it can make trans dudes even taller and you're a huge proponent of this science, that was performed on vagina havers, not diddly-doodle feminine benises. well done you
>>
>>8526987
The AAP disagrees. That study was done with mtfs. You can stop too much growth with E. And more height beats becoming a Susans hon like you.
>>
File: 1487649688071.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487649688071.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>8520222
you are a hero robin

you've improved the lives of so many kids by doing this. Thank you.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>8521824

>Leeds GIC waiting time now 4.5 years

>you could start the transition process on your 10th birthday and STILL end up a twinkhon/hon

A+ England.
>>
>>8521932

Lmao. I talked with a GROUP of psychs and they tried to get me to just be male. PhDs attempted that stupid shit, at best this nurse has a master's. Then there's that retarded nurse that kept treating that trans boy on suicide watch as a girl until he killed himself.
>>
>>8526463
it breaks NHS social media policy for a start
>>
>>8526605
>an actual physical disease
>implying gender dysphoria isn't a 'real' medical problem
well that shows you're biased straight off the bat
>>
>>8521923
Minors can get birth control pills without parental consent or a prescription here in Colorado so....
>>
>>8530870
And even moderate use of birth control absolutely ruins a woman's body forever.
>>
>>8527966
It's not a real problem. It's a socially contagious delusion.
>>
>>8530897
kekekekekekek
sounds like a rational and scientifically sound opinion
>>
Some people still believe transgenderism is wrong. I agree wholeheartedly. We have freedom of speech, quit witch hunting people you don't agree with, because it open the door for the same thing to happen to you, and you know how many people would love to get you degenerates fired or worse, so why open Pandora's box. We have freedom of expression, some of you assholes are trying to circumvent and dispose of that. Idiots.
>>
>>8532549
>sounds like a rational and scientifically sound opinion
t. socialist who believes brainsex
>>
>>8532573
I hope you get fired for being discriminatory towards LGBT people and won't find another job ever again :)
>>
>>8532573
do you think someone who works in a psych ward should be allowed to tell people to kill themselves and not lose their job at the very least?
>>
>>8536096
Clearly they do. Welcome to feminism in 2017.
>>
>>8520913
14 year olds aren't women, trans or not.
>>
>>8527768
you have pretty unlucky genetics if you think 14 is the cut off point for making hons lmfao
>>
>>8519931
I had a little gay male CAMHS worker called Blake when I was in school.
>>
>>8536193
what does that even have to do with feminism
>>
>>8536996
Complete the acronym:
>TER_
>>
>>8536996
t. feminist in denial about TERFs
>>
>>8536976
It is for you hon. Lots like you virilize very quick. Sure there are exceptions, but those are rarer.
>>
>>8539861
im not even an mtf, just going by what i see of teenage boys, something like 17 is a more realistic cut-off point, but obviously it's different for everyone
>>
>>8536976

I wasn't that bad, an upperclassman took me for a girl around that age as a matter of fact. I'm just recognizing that that's the case for some people, like Noelle.
>>
>>8541799
>Noelle
;_;
>>
>>8519931
Thanks Labour.
>>
>>8536193
>>8536996
>>8537024
>what is xenofeminism
>>
>>8543824
A forced meme.
>>
>>8543849
But unlike blanchardianism or terf-like theological naturalism it's a legitimate theory.
>>
>>8543918
>unlike blanchardianism
>it's a legitimate theory
kek
>>
>>8520468
>thinking people operating under delusional prejudices are good at their jobs
my mother is a nurse, do you think as an impartial person she is a shining example of nurses? fuck no, her fellows are a mixture of incompetent bigots and incompetent union drones. impartiality and leaving your personal bullshit at home is part of being good at any field so long as its something technical and skilled. hate is one thing, injecting your politics in a bid for attention into your work is another. i dont care if a nurse or doctor hates me, only that they do so in the privacy of their own homes or with their groups of colleagues and friends. when people post their gay dumbass opinions loudly yeah its unprofessional. i could never fault people for saying bigoted things outside of their work roles, divorced from the reality of their oaths in a profession to treat people without bias.

>>8521932
how many fucking people actually follow their fucking oaths you dimwit

the quality of medical care has only been going down in recent history because as i know personally its a job market for the dregs, often getting the lowest common denominators of incompetents and lazy people who rarely learn more after finishing school even though they should be and are often mandated to learn new procedures and sgo to seminars. that does not mean they absorb anything and that they wont just inject their own ideas over the top of the standards put on them from their management.

>>8521174
how would you know if its manufactured in the media if you never go outside and dont watch tv, and why do you care if you wont take your goddamn hormones. stop making shit up, get friends or a boyfriend or something, you fucking creep
>>
>>8546741
>and incompetent union drones
We really need to ban unions for things like healthcare.
>>
Women, especially feminists, have a right to dislike trannies seeing as they're erasing women from women's issues like birth control, pregnancy and abortion, outright changing the definition of what it means to be female/woman, enforcing gender stereotypes and claiming female oppression isn't caused by biological difference between men and women.
>>
>>8549325
>and claiming female oppression isn't caused by biological difference between men and women.

TERFs don't even believe in biological differences between men and women besides vaginas and penises. Ignoring the fact that a trans woman who is perceived as a cis woman will experience misogyny regardless of genitalia.
>>
>>8549335
>TERFs don't even believe in biological differences between men and women besides vaginas and penises
Guess what? The difference in the reproductive roles of men and women is what made women oppressed in the first place.

>Ignoring the fact that a trans woman who is perceived as a cis woman will experience misogyny regardless of genitalia.
Only if she's perceived as cis, because of implied vagina.
>>
>>8549325
lol no they don't.
>>
>>8549347
>Only if she's perceived as cis, because of implied vagina.

Even if that were true, would that somehow make the misogyny less real?
>>
Britain is basically terf island. Sad
>>
>>8549351

Nice argument.
>>
>>8549357

Yes because the only reason she would be on the receiving end of misogyny is because she's believed to be biologically female. Non-passing tranny don't get hated on the same way as cis girls or passing trannies do.
>>
>>8549360
there's no argument to debunk.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.