[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0247.jpg (148KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
148KB, 1024x1024px
Here it goes,
I started dating a girl 2 years ago. This is when I was finishing art school. In the last years I explored femininity because of the harsh label of white cis. Eventually I started dating a girl who identified as a boy. We both regected any gender norms.
It grew into being a very cis relationship: she ended up getting pregnant, had the baby and I got a place for us. I started working construction type jobs and got very muscular. She did not take after the birth well. I asked her to marry me. She said yes. Soon, her "old friends" started showing up. One was a lesbian she use to date.
They use to do heroin together. Before you know it she started going to meetings with her and got hi on seboxin.
Soon after that she became restless and wanted to do more things. In her eyes I failed to man up to expectation while she ran around with an old lover.

I don't know how I feel about manhood. There is some legal stuff where as we are not married I can't even see my kid. Thinking of transitioning but fear it's too late. I'm mid 20s but pretty cute. I just don't know. I feel like I'll get jumped or beaten up. Defiantly feeling some hatred towards dyke home revkers gaslighting and preying on young women with a baby, who is also a girl.
>>
=(
>>
>>8519379
God, your life is a mess. Good fucking job.
>>
>>8519379
>I explored femininity because of the harsh label of white cis
Feminism and identity politics are society's attempt at culling white men from the population. No wonder so many men cut their dicks off. We're labeled as second class citizens.
>>
>>8519448
lol /pol/ please
>>
>>8519379
if you have gender dysphoria, don't put off transition for a moment longer
qhi.co.uk
>>
>>8519458
So afraid of the suicide thing. Tho. I think I would make a beautiful transition and have resources
>>
>>8519448
No you really are into something. I think in retrospect the Frankfurt school things we were studying was to make academic institutions to find the right "leaders" of the movement. some of most enlightened professors were trans men, they had beautiful souls.
>>
>>8519448
Thank God I'm not ashamed of my born manliness and I take hrt for the fuck of it.
Feels good to be a redpilled femboy and not one of those cucked numales.
>>
>the harsh label of white cis
Oh, you mean easy mode?

>You fucked a woman with your dick and got her pregnant with your sperm and made a baby.
The textbook definition of a woman

>blame lesbian for wanting to be with lesbian
lol, fucking jesus
>>
>>8519665
unironically this
OP is a fkn creep
>>
>>8519665
>>8519678
I'm interested in the caste system of intersectionalism. i have ye to understand where I fall
>>
>>8519379
Being a man isn't easy, its rough and hard work. Being a beta male is probably easier and being a trap/femboy/passing transsexual is the easiest but then being a non-passing transsexual as a former male your life goes beyond the difficulty of being a man and borders on hell. You're probably not trans, you just wish you were beautiful or more attractive than you are probably but if you want to transition because you want to be more feminine no one can say "don't" but don't expect to pass as a woman or be a beautiful woman, have hope but be realistic with yourself about your situation. Don't just start taking hormones because you're having an identity crisis, sit yourself down, clear your head, write down your core values and what you want out of life, really reflect on it.
>>
>>8519379
>I explored femininity because of the harsh label of white cis
What the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>8519379
>she ended up getting pregnant
Mistake 1.

>I asked her to marry me.
Mistake 2.

>I started dating a girl who identified as a boy. We both regected any gender norms.
>In her eyes I failed to man up to expectation
Women.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.