[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

possibly gay/trans friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gay-locker-360x239.jpg (17KB, 360x239px) Image search: [Google]
gay-locker-360x239.jpg
17KB, 360x239px
hey lgbt. so i have friend who i've known from high school that has started acting more feminine and has a softer/higher voice out of nowhere.

i've suspected for a while that they may in the closet but he used to be assertive and masculine w girlfriends and now he's more gentle, reserved and girly/androgynous?

pls help idk what to do about this
>>
>>8518563
Eh in high school i over compensated in order to hide that i was a trans man by being so girly that no one could even think question me. I acted, dressed, talked, and everything like one of those anime obsessed pink hair big eye makeup girls. Even to the point where i wore wigs. Got out of high school and realized i was just scared of people seeing the real me and judging who i actually am.

But dont assume or anything with him. He might not be. If you want to make him feel like he can be open to you about it, talk about sypporting other gay guys or other trans women. But dont confront him, hes not going to ever budge if you straight up ask him.
>>
>>8518573
he's always been a little metrosexual but the most confusing part for me is that he used to date tons of girls and sleep with them and now he doesn't ever mention girls unless they're just friends.

i actually think he's considering transitioning because he's young and would definitely pass but it could also be drag because he got real defensive about rupauls show once
>>
>>8518583
Well just be a good friend to him, take him aside and kindly and gently explain to him that you're friends, and that you love him no matter if he's gay trans or whatever. It changes nothing between you two, but you're worried about him because watching drag race makes him a colossal faggot with zero taste
>>
>>8518608
ok but what about when he bumps into old friends from high school with me? i suppose that's not entirely my problem but fuck that will be awkward when he's got makeup on and heels even if he does look attractive
>>
>>8518636
idk, I wasnt being serious just wanted to say that drag race is reality trash.

If he actually passes and doesnt look like a man in a dress then whats the problem?
>>
>idk what to do about this

nothing? ask him if you want, but don't be surprised if he's defensive or thinks you might be shitty about it. If he brings it up just try to be accepting.

>>8518636
it really isn't that awkward, also what do you care what some faggots you probably don't talk to even more think?
>>
>>8518645
that's good advice, and now that you mention it 2 years after high school i don't even give a single fuck about anyone else from my high school apart from this one friend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.