[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do cis women commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 259x194px
There are thousands of trannies willing to trade places with them in a heartbeat
>>
>>8518500
They rarely do. It's males much more often.
>>
>>8518500
It's likely women who are extremely "anaclytic". The rare women who are "introjective" are content to make use of advantages that women have. I'd wager that lower career prospects are paradoxically more agonizing to anaclytic women, as the prime venue for having something to prove.
>>
>>8518500
You act like cis women who are suicidal think "wow i should not kill myself because there are people that have nothing to do with my life that would do anything to have my female body. Even though the only thing I can ever think about is my suicidal thoughts."

Are you dumb or just lack the ability to see in other peoples shoes? I'm a FTM so thats like me say "Why would a man ever want to transition to a woman when there are thousands of FTM trannies willing to trade places with them in a heartbeat."
>>
>major depressive disorder
>>
>>8518551
I have a low iq score and it was a casual question and stop getting so triggered seriously
>>
>>8518506
males SUCCEED much more often. women attempt more. if there were more women into gun culture, they'd have a higher suicide rate.
>>
>>8518599
Or less women getting coddled the moment they "attempt" suicide. Or less men getting told to stop being a pussy when they dont succeed in their suicide attempts.
>>
>>8518603
Those are harder. The biggest difference is just the resources they use when they attempt. Men typically have more fatal methods. So all you need to do is increase the exposure of women to those fatal methods, and boom, higher rate.
>>
>>8518610
Lol yeah i get what you mean. But my point is women dont always want to actually die. They just think about killing themselves and how itd be easier to just be dead, but in the end they dont actually want to die. So instead they take the route that will get people to help them rather than the route that will actually kill them.

Men think more in terms of personal problem solving. Mainly because of societies push to make them extremely independent in every aspect of life. Which will only lead to killing themselves, or maybe getting medication.
>>
>>8518603
>men getting told to stop being a pussy when they dont succeed in their suicide attempts.
The only people I know who would say something like this are other men.
>>
>>8518599
No.
Guns are illegal in the UK and men are still more than twice as likely to commit suicide.
I'm a feminist but I think a lot of women do it for attention.
Whereas men are much less likely to seek the help they need hence why they commit suicide.
>>
>>8518642
Who cares about the UK.
>>
Because they get bullied on facebook
>>
>>8518668
The EU
>>
>>8518500
>commit
you mean attempt
it's an extreme attention whoring, they dont want to die ( and those who do want, use more sure methods - like med tend to)
>>
>>8518500
Women """"""""""""""""attempt'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' suicide, but rarely commit it.
>>
>>8518510
>anaclytic
the fuck does that word mean
>>
>>8518599
Nice attempt at a Feminist Fact but it's an obvious lie.
>>
>>8519007
I think he or she means anaclitic
>>
>Depression is always about your genitals
>>
>>8518701
>implying
>>
Why do trannies commit suicide? There are plenty of third worlders who'd trade places with the in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8518712
>it's an extreme attention whoring
stop this attitude. this is such a shitty fucking attitude you have. every human wants attention, there's nothing wrong with it. what is wrong though is that a persons environment gives them the feel that they need to go do such a drastic action to get attention to their issues. people should pay attention to each other and be there to help, we are social animals. there are only very few who can actually live on their own.
>>
>>8519329
The difference is third worlders don't matter. Westerners do even if they are trannies.
>>
>>8519318
t. remanian
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.