[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have anal sex? I'm a boy and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2974.jpg (144KB, 750x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2974.jpg
144KB, 750x706px
What is it like to have anal sex? I'm a boy and I've practiced with dildos and stuff like that but I want to know how it feels to have an actual penis inside of you and what it's like when they cum inside of your ass.
Other related information is appreciated (pic unrelated)
>>
>>8481023
I double this, i'm horny for dick but idk if it will feel good and all with an actual partner
>>
File: original[1].jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>8481023
Well you can usually feel it throbbing when they come and when their penis starts shrinking back after you can feel it throbbing. Can't really feel the cum itself though.
I think it feels a lot different than dildos and it depends on the dick size and how the guy does it whether it's comfortable or not. So it's kind of more random than dildos where you know exactly how you like it.

I mostly like the bodily contact, the cuddling and kissing and feeling a guys weight on top of you and feeling his body against your ass
>>
>>8481023
It feels great once you loosen up a little either through foreplay, starting off slowly, or loosening up with a dildo a head of time. Just be sure to clean yourself out thoroughly though with an enema and find the right lube that works best for you.
>>
File: 1498181412184.gif (685KB, 495x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498181412184.gif
685KB, 495x378px
>>8481265
Oh my, that sounds lovely. Thanks for sharing the information, Anon. Gives me something to look forward to if I can ever land myself a best friend lover.
>>
>>8481023
it feels like pooping out a dick shaped turd for half of the time. the other half feels like someone pushing a dick up your ass.
>>
It's pretty fantastic, so long as you take precaution.

Wash yourself out. Nothing ruins the mood like mess. Find a good lubricant that works for both your and your partner - Bad Dragon's Cumlube is actually the best stuff I've ever used and I refuse to use anything else.

Start with a toy, lots of kisses and cuddling and groping with your partner is the best way to start. Take it slowly. I like having candles or incense lit with relaxing music. If it hurts, stop, let yourself acclimate, and continue with more lube. The more you use, the better, be liberal with the stuff.
>>
>>8484249
Brilliant.
>>
>>8484305
Are there ways to keep clean other than an enema? Using one sounds very unpleasant.
>>
>>8487683
Using an enema kit is objectively the best way. The only alternative I know is to clean yourself with your fingers in the shower, which is not as thorough.
>>
>>8487683
Use a douche. They just clean out your rectum.
Doesn't last long depending on your diet and frequency of bowel movements (ie don't be a fatty)
>>
>>8481023
J̹̫U̙̻̥̝̥͠Ṣ̺̭ͅT̪̫̘͇̺̖̪͝ ̴̹͇̪̭̤͔͇F͈̗̞̥̝̱U̙͕̖͙ͅC̻͙̥̹̗K̭͎̘̟͜I͈͕̱̕N̫̬͚̤̣G͚ ̀KI̳̦̺̟̕ͅDḌ̥̱͙̠͇I̧̦̩͎N̪G̩ ̪̩̝G̤̘̻ƯY͍̤͠ͅS̪̗͍ ͎̤I̢͇̘̜͉͍͎'̵͓̳̬̥͕̰M̯̯̼͓͍̪̗ ͖͍̠͔̼Ṋ̛̙̥͕͓̤OT͕ ͎͓̬̥̱J̺̯̖̯A͕̩̭̹̰͟Q̜̟̙̟̻̻U̝̤̤̙̹E̟̪̬̤̯̫͢S̙̗͖̪̤ ͎̩̞͙̹͘M̛͇̳̞̥̤̼͕O̧RA̖͓̣̜̻͈ͅL̷̮̺̝̬ͅI̢̜͎̙̤̜ ̼͍̼̫͚͜ͅI'̼̜͔̦̳M̙͙̱ ̼̮͓JUST AN ALIEN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.