[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my cis girlfriend turned on by the fact that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

File: 1484238559174.jpg (93KB, 507x681px) Image search: [Google]
1484238559174.jpg
93KB, 507x681px
Why is my cis girlfriend turned on by the fact that I'm transitioning?
>>
>>8477033
She has a fetish. Once she realizes real life trannies aren't like her fantasy, she'll dump you and find a new boyfriend.
>>
>>8477043
She didn't date me because I'm trans, that has nothing to do with it. She had never met a trans person before me and didn't really know anything about being trans.

Maybe she has a fetish for it but I think that would only be the case if I "awakened" that fetish in her
>>
>>8477033
I bet she's AAP.
>>
>>8477033

She knew all along

OR

She's been manipulating you this whole time, subtlely grooming you into becoming a woman. Once you've transitioned and you've had fun for awhile she'll dump you and find a new boy to trick.
>>
>>8478394
>She's been manipulating you this whole time, subtlely grooming you into becoming a woman. Once you've transitioned and you've had fun for awhile she'll dump you and find a new boy to trick.
that's my fetish
>>
>>8478394
I
Wouldn't even be mad tbhon
>>
>>8477033
She's not.
You're delusional and projecting.
>>
>>8478421
Shes totally turned on by it senpai
>>
>>8478424
AGPs actually believe this
>>
>>8478439
t.AGP hating TERF
>>
>>8477033
Well it makes sense. Pretty much all loving girlfriends or wives WILL be supportive for your sake, but they wont like it. They might pretend or think it's cute at first.

Even though most women are somewhat bisexual or claim to be so, they will almost exclusively end up with men or desire men. Pic related.
>>
File: 1497675610304.jpg (162KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1497675610304.jpg
162KB, 736x736px
>>8478564
>>
>>8477033
She was a stealthy chaser all along.
>>
>>8478564
nah, some are outright shocked or repulsed
if shes all enthusiastic it must be she has feminization fetish, might be bi and mostlikely picked non-manly bf in the first place for that reason
>>
>>8478566
I don't really understand what this comic is saying
>>
File: altruism-definition.jpg (119KB, 1600x515px) Image search: [Google]
altruism-definition.jpg
119KB, 1600x515px
>>8478819
It is saying that women can be supportive because they love you even if it is not in their best interests.

aka Altruism
>>
>>8478566
this shit doesn't happen
that guy would look like a man in a dress and would be disgusted by himself and get deterred from transitioning
>>
>>8478564
I'm op. Basically we did what happened in that comic but instead of being sad at the end she attacked me and we had sex
>>
IDK, fucking ask her.
And then tell us.
>>
>>8478999
Congratulations.
You found a unicorn.
Or a dyke.
>>
>>8477033
What manga is that? Asking for a friend
>>
>>8477033
>>8477078
Well gee OP let's think about this one, what kind of person:
>is willing to date a guy
>doesn't mind dating a trans girl either
>is turned on by mtf transition
>presents as a cis female

HMMMM.
>>
>>8477033
Some girls are just into it. Me and my gf started dating when I was very early transition, and I can tell she gets excited for changes like boob growth and stuff. I just figure it's because she's attracted to femininity and likes seeing me get more feminine.
>>
>>8478999
That's kind of amazing. Grats, OP, I hope it works out. Sounds like you found a good one.
>>
>>8479107
Are you implying that her gf is post-op trans?
>>
>>8479073
This.
>>
>>8479193
That's certainly one possibility that fits the facts as we know them.
>>
Why don't you actually TALK to your own fucking gf instead of asking an anonymous image board? WTF.
>>
>>8479107
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8477033
My current gf is a bit of a feminist who doesn't like men very much. She told me she didn't like me when we first met because I seemed like a fuckboy. When she found out I was going to start taking hormones she was giddy, and she would ask me about it all the time. Then, she asked me out.

I think she just gets off on the loss of masculinity, desu. It's like some kind of revenge from her pov.
>>
>>8479495
Like she'd admit her fetish.
>>
>>8479495
>>8479055
I did. She doesn't understand why she's into it
>>
>>8480436
But how did she describe it? Which parts exactly turn her on? We need more info here! Does it make her feel dominant, is she bi, that sort of thing?
>>
>>8480495
Me becoming less masculine and more feminine specifically. She's constantly asking if hormones make me feel or think different about things and likes to feel my chest and stuff like that
>>
>>8477033
-she has been fascinated by you
-she does not posses the standard issue knee jerk revulsion towards "perverts" that get marshalled against transwomen
-she has always wanted someone in some way unique
-she has been open to getting involved with women
-you have now turned all that into an active interest in transgirls or seeing others transition
>>
>>8480507
Interesting but nothing unexpected. More info.

Maybe ask her what would turn her on more, like what changes to your body or what answers to her think/feel questions.
>>
>>8480526
This seems like it honestly
>>
>>8480507
>>8480528
Also, what's her orientation? Did she start dating you in boymode, without knowing you were trans?

Does the thought of you becoming more submissive and wanting to be in the feminine role in bed turn her on?
>>
>>8479634
that's pretty sickening
>>
>>8478819
it says you have autism

>>8480557
>>8479634
modern western females are so brainwashed its not even funny
>>
>>8480580
you seem somewhat brainwashed tbqh
>>
>>8480580
>>8480557
I have mixed feelings about it, desu, but she's the only girl I've ever been able to be very subby with.
>>
>>8480584
t. feminist
>>
>>8480639
How does she let you be subby? What's she like as a domme?
>>
>>8479574
But anon she is purportedly cis, how can she be AGP???
>>
>>8478439

>implying agp is even real and not psuedoscience rejected by the scientific community
>>
>>8477033

Protip: she's lying to you.
>>
>>8479634
that's kinda hot

but also a pretty fucked basis for a relationship 2bh
>>
>>8480824
those terms aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>8480713
It's not like an actual D/s relationship. She's always the big spoon. She's very aggressive during sex. Like she'll do things like a stereotypical jerk man would do sometimes. She's pretty much egalitarian as far as household chores, it's just if she's in a mood sometimes she'll be a typical dick about it. She's aware of it though, and apologizes afterwards.

I grew up in a screwed up househole so I'm used to tiptoeing around people's moods.
>>
>>8480935
*household
>>
>>8480935
>It's not like an actual D/s relationship. She's always the big spoon.
I see, so kind of like she's in the role a man might be expected to be in, and you're the woman? How do you each feel about that?

In what other ways is that so, besides spooning?

>She's very aggressive during sex. Like she'll do things like a stereotypical jerk man would do sometimes.
How so?
>>
>>8481050
>I see, so kind of like she's in the role a man might be expected to be in, and you're the woman? How do you each feel about that?
I like that part.

>How so?
Like pushing me down, always being on top, grabbing my hair, choking me, which I like, except for the choking. The jerk things she does, like she'll just have me eat her out, which I like, but she'll have a jerk attitude about it. One time she face fucked me with a strap on, and ranted about how degrading it was to be a woman, which hurt. That was right after a holiday with her family.
>>
File: 1496521443003.jpg (37KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496521443003.jpg
37KB, 429x410px
>>8480669
nice boogeyman
seriously you guys gotta come out from under the bed some time
>>
>>8481139
How much do you pay her per session?
>>
>>8481139
>One time she face fucked me with a strap on, and ranted about how degrading it was to be a woman, which hurt.

Does she herself like to be degraded, or does she dissociate herself from womanhood when this is happening?
>>
>>8481300
Do you or do you not identify as a feminist?
>>
>>8481307
She was abused growing up. Certain things trigger her, and then she'll get mad and yell about why the hell would I want to be a weak, helpless woman, and have to be someones bitch and not be able to do anything about it, make him dinner while he's out at the bar and comes home fucked up while your baby is crying, and that sort of thing. Most of the time she is nice about the changes though, and teases me in a nice way.
>>
>>8481139
>and ranted about how degrading it was to be a woman, which hurt.
Wow.

>That was right after a holiday with her family.
You're thinking pent up frustration? I wonder if they treat her in a sexist manner, or a manner she feels is sexist.
>>
>>8480935
>>8481139
......I want a relationship like this so bad and that fucking scares the shit out of me.
What kind of terrible person would want that?
>>
>>8481503
Someone who has low self-esteem and grew up in a dysfunctional home? Neither one of us wants my low self-esteem and neediness, or her anger to be a permanent fixture of our relationship. We're working on that.
>>
>>8480935
so she's just a bitch but not a feminine one

>>8481139 >>8481361
and a mental one too, damn
>>
File: I kind of want this.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
I kind of want this.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>8478566
>TFW I just have a crossdressing fetish so this started to just seems really hot
>Finish it
That ending panel is pretty depressing.
>>
>>8481694
My perspective isn't the best. We're both broken. My mom even gives me the same line sometimes since I came out about how lame and shitty it is to be a weak woman, subservient to your man. She even started crying one time because of it. I don't want to ask anyone else irl if that's how they feel.
>>
>>8481699
You should have known better anon, if it was going to be hot it wouldn't have started off with her sad.

otoh it does have a cucking thing going for it.
>>
>>8480824
Cis female AGP's exist, anon.
Unlike us, they're lucky enough to be female.
>>
>>8481768
>Cis female AGP's exist
But how?
>>
>>8481768
All cis females are agp.
>>
File: agp.jpg (84KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
agp.jpg
84KB, 677x960px
>>8481794
>>8481795
>>8481768
pic related
>>
>>8481795
>muh Moser
>>
>>8477033
May she's closet bi if you like men and women pre op ftm trans (idk if that is PC term sorry but you know what I mean) are like the hottest thing ever
>>
>>8477033
I don't get why people say "transitioning"

What is it supposed to even imply? That you're transitioning from one gender to the other? But I mean, you're never going to grow a dick or grow a vagina so you'll never actually change gender, so why even say "transitioning"?
>>
>>8481503
What are you? A cis bi guy or?
>>
>>8481768
>>8481795
>>8481794
Can confirm, but we call it "all women are bisexual". You see, tits are basically the best, and another woman always knows how to treat a woman's body, ne?
>>
>>8481969
Trans lesbian.

>>8481952
>you're never going to grow a dick or grow a vagina
>you'll never actually change gender

Are you aware that gender and sex are different things. Like, definition wise, they are completely different.

>>8481605
Oh Im sorry. I didnt mean to imply you where terrible. I was referring to myself. I like that you guys are working on things. It shows that you are both in this for the long haul. I just envy you, is all.
>>
>>8482019
if gender is all in the head, and is entirely determined by all you feel, then you can literally say "i'm a girl now" and that's that. What sort of transitioning is there even?

Or sure, you get into the "transition period" meme because you feel like it... how do you even know yourself when the transition period is supposed to be over? Is it over when you just wake up one day and think "hm gee I really think I'm a girl today"? That's just such a dumb metric

Gender loses all meaning as a word when you remove its definition from someone's sex. Like, what is it even supposed to imply about a person if it doesn't imply anything about their sex? Is it supposed to imply they just act girly or manly? But then, the way a person acts is just their personality... not to mention the way a person acts is supposed to be defined to their gender anymore, thanks to feminism?
>>
File: 1463620464960.jpg (77KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463620464960.jpg
77KB, 768x960px
>>8482045
You really are hung up on the this. The separation of the two isnt a recent thing. These two definitions have been separate terms for a long time. Im not engaging in this argument because I literally do not have time to argue over an anthropological connection of two terms that are mistakenly used interchangeably.
If you want answers, go take a gender studies class or reread your argument and see that you are hung up on the idea of sex and gender are incapable of being divorced from each other when there are obvious real world examples of that being not true. Or better yet, just google the definition of the word "Gender", followed by the word "Sex" and then try to understand the definitions without bias holding you back.
Or not.
I dont give a shit what you do because Im going to go to bed because I have work in the morning.
Goodnight and good luck.
>>
>>8482098
everytime I ask someone what gender is supposed to imply about a person if it has nothing to do with the genitals, the answer I always get is "i'm not even engaging in this argument"

i can't separate sex and gender when gender becomes meaningless when separated from someone's sex, and if nobody supplies me with a sufficient definition, then....

btw, google - gender :the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

So it's how you act?... but that's personality, not to mention how you act isn't supposed to be defined by whether you're a girl or a guy anymore...
>>
She wants u to cut ur balls off so she can feed penis to u, once ur dicks gone shes on the market. If ur good get to watch
>>
I'd say transition fetish or bisexuality.
>>
>>8482132
Can someone write a friendly and informative response to this, so we can screenshot the answer and use it as copypasta?

I'm tired of explaining, but it's important that we do keep doing it.
>>
>>8478411
>Wouldn't even be mad to be hon
>>
>>8478421

Why would you, a stranger on the internet, have superior knowledge of OP's gf?

If anyone's delusional, it's you.
>>
>>8480935
Aww. That sounds like it's possibly a bit abusive, OP?

>>8481139
This kinda... doesn't sound very healthy either.

>>8481605
I'm glad you're working on it though.

Having read all of this I'd say she always saw you as 'stronger' because you were a man, and now that you're transitioning she's suddenly experiencing a feeling of equality? Which makes her feel closer? Or maybe she's a trans dude, with dysphoria that was exacerbated by her abusive childhood, and your transition gives her happy fuzzy feelings.

Either way, I hope you'll work it out, because right now you seem to straddle the line between abuse and non-abuse. Must be confusing. Be safe, Anon.
>>
>>8477033
>Why is my cis girlfriend turned on by the fact that I'm transitioning?
Is it wrong that that's my dream scenario? To have a cis woman that fetishizes trannies? I'd given up hope, too, since majority of cis women seem disgusted by us.
>>
>>8483489
how about you do it
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.