[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone gone on HRT for a few months purely as an experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1491461383579.jpg (221KB, 1070x723px) Image search: [Google]
1491461383579.jpg
221KB, 1070x723px
Has anyone gone on HRT for a few months purely as an experiment to see it's effects? Just to see if you like the changes? Would it be a stupid idea? I'm kind of interested 2bh but don't wanna have permanent tits really if I ended up looking weird (I'm 23 and skinny)

Also I've always wished I was BORN female, but never thought the idea of being a transsexual as appealing at all, but still curious what hormones would do so I'm kind of interested in this even if it's a bit mad I guess. help
>>
>>8475491
It's mostly reversible within the first 6 or so months depending on how fast your boob growth is.
Basically when you stop taking them most of the fatty tissue there will go away, but the increased growth of the glands themselves usually doesn't 100% go away, but I've heard that people can get rid of it nearly completely by exercising/weightlifting and bringing their T back up again. I've seen people get rid of some pretty hefty breast growth simply through exercise.
The obvious issue is if you take it, are happy, then start repressing again, the way to reverse what HRT did to you is actually to increase your masculinity. So just think about it.

Also for short periods of times sterility probably isn't a huge huge risk but it can possibly affect sperm quality, which may or may not reverse over time. I don't think anyone has any actual numbers on the risks though.
>>
>>8475533
well this was a better reply than I was expecting so thanks. also I don't have any concerns about fertility so that aspect won't be an issue for me. it's really just the tits I think
>>
>>8475491
see
>>8469213
>>
>>8475616
huh? I can't read cancer
>>
>>8475597
Well depending on the size once you stop you can begin exercising, go to the doctor and get a prescription for Letrozole and just say you have gyno. I'd say in 95% of cases that would be enough. You may not even need Letrozole.
But as I said, the rebound off HRT is to increase T and increase your muscle-mass which will be the exact opposite of the reasons you went on HRT in the first place. Or you simply live as a guy with gyno.

None of this is particularly fun, but then again neither is being trans so...
>>
>>8475691
Well that explains your ignorance
>>
File: 333.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
333.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>8475712
>>
I've been in and off hormones a couple times. Testosterone will fuck your shit up. Like weeds in an open field. Stopped after a year and look like a normal guy no boobs remain.
>>
>>8476029
How long does it take for the hard tissue under your nipples to go away after stopping?
>>
File: 4G+ fuck.jpg (31KB, 447x384px) Image search: [Google]
4G+ fuck.jpg
31KB, 447x384px
>>8475491
How the FUCK would you do THAT?

Do you have regular access to an MRI machine? Huh?
>>
>>8477471
What are you even talking about? Why would OP need an MRI machine?
>>
>>8475491
>I've always wished I was BORN female, but never thought the idea of being a transsexual as appealing at all
A G P
G
P
>>
I tried estrogen for a few months, 4 years later I'm still on it
>>
File: 16321.jpg (77KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
16321.jpg
77KB, 1600x600px
>>8478224
Tonight on My Strange Addiction: At 18, Brian became addicted to estrogen. Four years later, he hasn't managed to cut the habit. Hear his story: his daily struggles, how he's adapted, and what his parents think.
>>
File: 1492898152133.jpg (127KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1492898152133.jpg
127KB, 680x709px
>>8475491
>an experiment to see it's effects?

the side effects are well documented.
you will grow boobs.
that's about it.

>thinking you're a mad scientist when you're just mad
>>
>>8477283
you can take SERMs if you are so concerned about boobs (which you wont get in few months anyway)
>>
>>8478759
>(which you wont get in few months anyway)
This is incorrect. Breast tissue growth starts within a month.
>>
>>8478139
To see what the fuck it's doing. DUH!!

And then, to compare the effects lingering around after going off it.
>>
>>8478501
Kek. I have probs been memed too much seeing transformations. Don't think I could or would want to go through with it 2bf just had a weird thought it might be interesting to see the effects for the laugh. It's probs not a laugh when you do it for real I imagine. Oh well ty 4 the replies
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.