[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any cases of hrt or cypro triggering psoriasis? My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 106x106px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 106x106px
Are there any cases of hrt or cypro triggering psoriasis? My face is getting horribly disfigured and it's probably destroying subcutaneous fat too. Has anyone controlled it with progesterone or changing AA? I'm desperate and don't want to continue with this going south.
>>
>>8475124
Please help?
>>
Can you afford a visit to a dermatologist?
>>
>>8476523
Yes. My GP ran basic tests and says it likely psoriasis and refered me to one. I have to wait more to know for sure
>>
>>8476523
>>8476531
Also,they only gave steroids. I want to try progesterone instead, but it could push my prolactin even higher and make things worse?
>>
>>8476531
>>8476537
Take your roids, kid. Get swole and make us proud.
>>
>>8476537
What makes you think progesterone will help?
>>
>>8476561
It's antiinflamatory and boosts Treg cells. That second part could help in a big way. But progesterone could also boost prolactin, and prolactin and stress was probably the trigger here.
>>
>>8476583
Seems plausible: progesterone suppresses immune system response and psoriasis can be treated with immunosuppressants. But why not just use the medication you were given?
>>
>>8476602
It will think my skin even worse, make me a diabetic and give me cataracs and so forth. It's helping for the moment and the doctor said to just take it and not worry. But you cant take it long term.
>>
>>8475124
Please I know a few people here had the disease I'm sure I saw it somewhere in the past. Please tell me if you found changing meds to fix it?
>>
>>8475124
God here, cyproterone acetate. Just don't take it, it'll fucking kill you, and give you at least 9000 illnesses. Also make you crazy. Stay away from this shit 100% even Spiro is safer that that garbage.
>>
File: TelangiectasiaFace.jpg (464KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TelangiectasiaFace.jpg
464KB, 1500x1000px
>>8476537
Lol also topical steroids to the face.
Would you trust the jews or god?
>>
>>8476537
progesterone lowers your prolactin you dumbass
>>
>>8481713
There aren't many alternatives. Spiro is even worse and bica may not block everything
>>
>>8482866
Cite something please. I've seen studies claiming otherwise
>>
>>8475124
psoriasis is an autoimmune condition.
>>
>>8484358
Yes and?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.