[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which HRT meds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm going to a therapist and am seriously considering hrt. Which ones get the best results?

How well will I be able to hide it from family if I don't wear makeup and things?
>>
I'm 27, but think psych meds and things they started me on as a young child caused a hormone issue. I have soft skin, shapely legs, and a female ass.
>>
>>8423937
Go to hrtgen:
>>8415515
>>
>>8423981
Thank you for that. One question, though. Do you take the pills for life, or does your biology change?
>>
>>8424015
You'll need AAs until you get an orchi and you'll need estrogen for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8424023
What's an orchi? I'm not up on the terminology. This is my first venture outside of suppressing this shit.
>>
>>8424392
orchiectomy, it's castration.
>>
>>8424393
Question, how does a post-op have sex? Doesn't removing the testes take away the ability to climax? Do people ever just stay on the AA and estrogen sans-surgery? As far as the genital issue goes, I figured I'd wait for a breakthrough and just take care of the hormones in the meantime.

Point being, they just grew fully functioning vaginas in labs for girls who had birth defects. Surely that'll eventually become a part of transitioning.
>>
>>8424411
I don't have the surgery but you'd have sex like it's a vagina essentially. You don't need testicles to orgasm. You'll most likely get some form of ED while on hormones though but you can still kind of fap. I usually just use a dildo and rub the head of my penis, even if it's not fully hard I still can get off.

You shouldn't stay on AAs forever because it's hazardous to your liver. An orchi is definitely something you should try and get in fairly early so your liver stays healthy as you age and you can avoid the side effects of AAs then.
>>
>>8424424
The ones who don't get the orchis and stay on AAs. Are those the ones who look like they've used meth?
>>
>>8424424
What's the orgasm like versus before beginning the transition.
>>
>>8424745
Well everyone is a little different. I find it a lot harder to orgasm but they're probably a bit more powerful. Tough to say really. Some people say theirs changed a lot though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.