[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ma real female and i dont get aroused by how i dress and neithee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

I ma real female and i dont get aroused by how i dress and neithee does any other real female i know.
>>
>>8422897
You're missing out then.
>>
>>8422897
I'm a tranny and I do.
>>
>>8422897

Only AGPers think women get aroused by clothing.
>>
>>8422919
Actually >>8422753
>Now I know why girls love buying lingerie getting dressed up for occasions like that so much.
>>
>>8422933
Its about the dude not the clothing sicko
>>
>>8422933
lol

Wanting men to be attracted to you =/= getting aroused by how you dress
>>
File: ATP.jpg (196KB, 1024x688px) Image search: [Google]
ATP.jpg
196KB, 1024x688px
>>8422953
Are there any trans women who actually get aroused by how they dress? I'm AGP and this has never happened to me. Only anatomic, and I satisfy that by reading female WG stuff now.
>>
>>8422964
>Are there any trans women who actually get aroused by how they dress?

yeah, they pop boners because of the fabric or the crossdressing ~thrill~ and talk about it on reddit.
>>
>>8422964
I don't get off on the crossdressing itself since I look really ugly but I can fantasize about certain situations and which clothes I'd be wearing and how it looks I guess.
Simply wearing girls clothes isn't exactly arousing it's more when I think of specific situations and clothes just kind of add to it.
>>
>>8422964
How does AGP turn into WG?
>>
>>8423002
Your still pretending to be female tho
>>
>>8423020
I don't really care lol
It's an annoying fetish to have cause agp fucking sucks but doing feminine stuff isn't implicitly arousing so it really doesn't affect my life that much. Like for example wearing a dress doesn't turn me on, but if I'm already aroused then wearing a dress might make it even more arousing.
I've heard HRT can nuke most agp fetishes though. Even if I legit transitioned only for the fetishes it still wouldn't bother me because I don't really care about stuff like "trutrans" and whatnot.
>>
>>8422897
i've gotten aroused a few times while wearing my friends clothes. Idk what it is, but seeing myself in a dress is somehow arousing. I never thought girls got aroused by it though lol. But then again, the girl i see when i dress up is very cute, and my even used to tell me she was jealous of my body.
>>
>>8423063
>agp fucking sucks
?!
>>
>>8422897
Most people here are mentally ill, they're not women.
>>
>>8423080
It's a shitty fetish to have. You have to keep it super hidden cause everyone will think you're a freak because of it. This is the only place I can actually talk about it. I guess my friend sort of knows cause I've sent him lewd pics of me crossdressed using dildos and stuff but he doesn't know about my agp stuff
>>
>be male
>wear panties
>feels softer
>more revealing
>taboo
You girls would feel less sexy if you wore shit clothes, right?
>>
>>8423103
Get a bf or even gf who understands.

Any fetish has to be kept hidden.
>>
>>8423146
I did date my friend for a bit and we still have sex all the time, but it's difficult to bring up stuff like that. I don't actually want to crossdress for sex so much as I just like to do it for fun occasionally but I'm not really extroverted enough to be a drag queen so I basically just sit around and play video games in a dress lol
>>
File: yuu-chan.jpg (39KB, 640x706px) Image search: [Google]
yuu-chan.jpg
39KB, 640x706px
>>8423013
The first fantasy I ever masturbated to was self-inserted cis female WG. If anything, it morphed into AGP over time, but I was already dysphoric and identified with cis women more.

And basically, WG has the same elements as a TG fic. A skinny, lanky, unfeminine person becoming supple and fertile and undeniably female. Doesn't matter if they started out with a penis or a vagina, it's the phenotype that matters. And all the social implications of being a much more attractive woman than you used to be. For example, Tomoko transforming into Yuu-chan would be just as hot to me as the equivalent TG fic.
>>
>>8423284
Neat, so you get to keep your AGP even after becoming a girl yourself!
>>
>>8423284
>WG
Help me out here, what is this?
>>
>>8422964
Is attraction to wearing a bra transvestic or anatomic? I wear jeans tee and bra. I don't think it really counts as crossdressing since no one can see it?
>>
File: bad_tiger.jpg (60KB, 515x850px) Image search: [Google]
bad_tiger.jpg
60KB, 515x850px
>>8423350
Weight gain
>>
>>8423080
It is like being a tranny put it's purely done for sexual reasons, and some can be very embarassed. How is there any positive in cisnormative life?
>>
>>8423350
Weight gain. lrn2/d/

>>8423863
Transvestic. But maybe anatomic for you if the arousing bit is how it fits your tits? The two can go together, panties over smooth genitals, fitted clothes on female curves, etc.

It counts as crossdressing.
>>
>>8423894
It'll probably eventually go away it's just all new stuff for you so you're excited.
>>
>>8423886
>How is there any positive in cisnormative life?
it's something lovely to share with your bf
>>
>>8423885
I have to imagine so. Women are much more body positive. I think with all the mundane body care they don't think about it, but I imagine for some things like leg shaving is quite sensuous but they don't think of it quite that way
>>
>>8423914
Most gay guys think agp stuff is gross. I've tried finding guys into it and it's impossible.
>>
>>8423916
how do they think of it
>>
>>8423921
straight/bi guys anon
>>
>>8423899
I was leaning anatomic. Makes them look a little bigger and squishier. I do physically feel good wearing one though. Warmer, even. Probably a little of both, though doing anything to outwardly appear fem makes me have bad feels.
>>
>>8423863
Transvestic. Anatomic would be fantasizing about having physical breasts.

tfw have both
>>
>>8423914
But I'm looking for a butch bi gf...
>>
>>8423921
>>8423934
"straight" guy here, agp stuff doesnt really bother me (as long as you are cute and fem, ie twink/femboy/tranny), if you need my dick inside of you as part of your identity thats not an issue with me.
>>
>>8423953
Yeah that's the issue I won't be a twink forever and I started taking hormones so now I have little cone tits. I don't know how I'm supposed to find a guy that wants this and also accepts crossdressing.
>>
>>8423922
Dubs.
Like it's nice or something? Same reason they put tealites on and a glass of wine in the bathtub? They 'enjoy' what we call arousing. All has to do with hormones and sexual triggers. 'Feeling sexy' to them is different from 'being turned on'. In reality they are the same thing.
>>
>>8423940
But wearing a bra over your gyno can make you feel like you have real breasts?
>>
>>8422897
Cool me neither but thanks for the info
>>
>>8423916
I'm not big into Blanchard types but I'd be HSTS. Body care like shaving is a PITA but necessary. Not at all fun. If I look at myself in the mirror I see things that need fixing and fussing with. Like I'll try to adjust my hair so it looks right, tweak my makeup, stuff like that. Getting dressed is often about trying on different clothes to find something that fits my mood and that makes me look decent. Playing with makeup and clothes was more fun in the early days of transitioning because it was new and I was experimenting but now it's pretty mundane.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.