[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna have my first romantic experience soon with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1303526462202.jpg (6KB, 225x164px) Image search: [Google]
1303526462202.jpg
6KB, 225x164px
I'm gonna have my first romantic experience soon with a trans girl, we've been chatting for a week now

tips are appreciated
>>
File: 1494179842283.jpg (533KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1494179842283.jpg
533KB, 3264x2448px
>>8421862
I'm probably too late but just treat it like a cis girl date. if your fucking, ask what she needs/wants. dont reach for that clit unless she says its ok and hell its better if you don't even ask about it. most trans girls want you to pretend that thing isn't even there, just flip her over and fucking her ass slowly and sensually at first and while making lots of cheek to cheek contact press your face into hers from behind the best you can and gently play with her hair with the shortest but deliberate brushing of her face with a finger or so, and if she looks swoon grab a wrist in one hand, wrap the other around her tummy push her flat to the bed and get real doggy style the rest of the way to the finish line. (t girl here)
>>
>>8424611
Sounded legit to me.
>>
then cuddle and regardless even if shes same height or even taller you big spoon her so good shell think shes 5'4 and desu. i mean it you elongate and dominate that cuddle with as much of an arch you can to to bend her legs inwards to her stomach and make her feel safe and small and all round in pure euphoria. this is of course if your a guy, op. if your a girl, well shit do this any with a strapon. same damn rules apply. (experiece from both these scenarios giving and recieving)
>>
File: 1494179222089.jpg (156KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494179222089.jpg
156KB, 569x800px
you better come back here and give me a report on how it went too. you better 110% this girls experience like you were made for it. go give that troubled soul a trembling smile of satisfaction.
>>
>>8421862
>threat her like cis
>stay away from dick
>>
>>8424611
>>8424632
Not bad. Also a lot of a trans chicks are just into oral. Like let them do it for you. Just let them tell you what they want to do in general. If she is still early in transition she might even be willing to top etc.

I know I still did PIV for a little while on HRT, but that shit stops being a thing pretty quick. In general treating her delicately is not a bad idea. But use some common sense and feel out the situation. Maybe she likes it rough.

Just treat her like you would any girl. (with obvious exceptions for her physical deformities)
>>
>>8424611
That's sounds perfect, can confirm if you did this op that she would love you forever.
t. Trans girl
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.