[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ, the memes are real. >nose size dimorphism >lip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: BRAINBOOK0081444616832.jpg (745KB, 5200x4050px) Image search: [Google]
BRAINBOOK0081444616832.jpg
745KB, 5200x4050px
Jesus Christ, the memes are real.
>nose size dimorphism
>lip size dimorphism
>midface length dimorphism
And that's not including the Adam's apple, chin, skin tone, and brow. Is this the difference between an early transitioner and a late transitioner? What other differences are there?

Also, is Jonas Maines closet trans?
>>
>>8421242
Sexual dimorphism was never a fucking meme
>>
>>8421242
>Also, is Jonas Maines closet trans?
They can't be. Nicole is HSTS and Jonas is her identical twin. They're obviously not HSTS themselves and they can't be AGP and be identical twin to an HSTS since both types are hereditary.
>>
>>8421259
this, trannies are so silly
>>
File: average late transitioner.jpg (445KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
average late transitioner.jpg
445KB, 1944x2592px
>sexual dimorphism is a meme
You would be pants on head retarded to think that, my man.
>>
File: 33190654075_35eb4b0120_b.jpg (278KB, 632x1024px) Image search: [Google]
33190654075_35eb4b0120_b.jpg
278KB, 632x1024px
>>
>>8421259
>>8421282
>>8421292
Sorry, I should've made myself clear. I know dimorphism is real, but seeing the effects of a long midface in practice is really shocking, especially since they both started from exactly the same skeleton.
>>
>>8421242
>every single problem not even related to my trans issues in life, is simply because i was born a male
muck fe :(
>>
>>8421259
I mean, the idea of their being these two ultra-concentrated states of male and female is. That shit is meme as hell. While a hypothetical pure masculine and feminine exists within the mind they're not necessarily the rule of thumb.

Sexual dimorphism is part of a modified binary system. There is a lot of space contained between the two points of raw masculine and raw feminine. Very few people physically meet either end let alone mentally.

All this to say that you can find women with masculine noses, lips and/or midfaces.
>>
>>8422540
>All this to say that you can find women with masculine noses, lips and/or midfaces.

Masculine noses maybe, but no cis woman will ever have the thin downturned lips, long-ass nose-to-mouth distance, and landing strip midface of a tranny.
>>
>>8422676
Oh wow, do you have any kind of source for that? Because it's just not true. I can go outside and see plain as day that genetic variation causes too many physical combinations for you to be making a statement like that with any degree of confidence.

Are you sure you're not just saying this for some ulterior reason?

We can ignore that line of questioning if it makes you uncomfortable and instead I'll be totally satisfied if you can just prove your point.
>>
>>8422724
Most people on this board are /r9k/ virgins who don't go outside and don't understand how ugly real girls can get.
>>
>>8422739
Yeah I know, I used to actually think along those lines but when I became more social and less attracted to women I realized the dimorphism wasn't as sharp as I thought it was.

It's good to get that word out there though.
>>
I thought we weren't allowed to talk about this family anymore because of you know who's autistic splurging/irl crimes.
>>
>>8422786
Cara isn't, but we're not cara.
>>
>>8422868
But Cara brought her up just today >>8421319
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.