[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What’s it like to pass as a woman? I’ve been on mones for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0017.jpg (332KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
332KB, 1600x1600px
What’s it like to pass as a woman? I’ve been on mones for far too long and my body and face stats will never reach that of passing as cis at this point since they haven’t already. What’s it like though, to be thought of and treated as a girl? To be included in the group normally? Any stories to help pass the time until FFS or suicide, whichever comes first, would be nice.
>>
>>8421228
Your only choices are, live life an an unpassing tranny, get ffs and look okay for the next 5 years until the surgery makes your face rapidly decay and look gross. Or the unspeakable one, which should only be done if you really have nothing else to live for.
>>
>>8421228
How long have you been on HRT, and since when? If it's just 1-2 years and you're not too old, there's still time.
>>
>>8421251
What is too old

>inb4 12
>>
>>8421286
>What is too old
Different for everyone. Pretty much always around the 24-26 range, however.
>>
>>8421293
I knew it was time to an hero then
>>
>>8421301
If it makes you feel better, a lot of people are completely hopeless by the time they reach 18-20, and some even sooner.
>>
>>8421315
this
I sure know I was
>>
>>8421315
It doesn't tbqh.
>>
>>8421346
I was 22 when I realised that I couldn't repress forever. It helped me a lot to look at pictures of myself when I was 16 and I had a buttchin and my face was all fucked up by t. It made me feel less bad about waiting.
>>
File: 25367359649_45df2965c3_b.jpg (137KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
25367359649_45df2965c3_b.jpg
137KB, 1000x657px
>>8421228
>What’s it like to pass as a woman?

It is life affirming.
I hope someday you'll be able to experience it, anon.
Until then, may you have the strength of character to soldier on through the rain.
There is more to life than the approval of others.
>>
File: tumblr_nxjb3gaSpI1s05p4to1_1280.jpg (75KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxjb3gaSpI1s05p4to1_1280.jpg
75KB, 640x736px
>>8421228
>I had a buttchin

I've always found dimples to be incredibly sexy
>>
>>8421228
Started HRT a couple months after turning 18. Been on them for 2 years, but I’ve been missing a week or 2 almost every month after I hit the 2 year mark. I don’t see the point anymore since if it hasn’t worked it won’t ever will. I work with all females so dysphoria is pretty much a daily thing. I’ll think I look nice and then see everyone else’s tiny hands, feet, slender bodies, and ask myself wtf I was thinking. I’m not looking for sympathy or anything cause I’ve accepted being a twinkhon, just want to live through others at this point Lol.
>>
>>8421293
hmm depends on genetics, i started mid 26 and even tho i wish i had started earlier i completely pass with 7 months HRT diy
so i don't think she should discourage anyone
>>
>>8421830
exceptions are not the rule
>>
>>8421838
but you never know who's gonna be exception, so imo it's always worth the try
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.