[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

File: 1495895736295.jpg (22KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495895736295.jpg
22KB, 405x405px
when is the best time to tell someone you have a dick? Any tips for avoiding being murdered?Experiences you've had with it?
>>
>>8420696
Where do you live (general region) to have worry about someone murdering you?
>>
>>8420714
the inner webs
>>
File: 1492571353892.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492571353892.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
Immediately as soon things show signs of being romantic. It's not relevant towards mere friendship but IS relevant towards sexual and romantic activity. A dick doesn't matter when you watch Yuru Yuri over Skype or go shopping for videogames.

As for avoiding being murdered, follow the above. A substantial chunk of murders of trans occur when trans people neglect to tell their partner (whether romantic or sexually) about their lower body status until things proceed too far.

Saying "oh I didnt think you'd mind" or "it's not deception because it's fundamentally who I am" is useless. People can get into theories on whether trans people should disclose and at what time but it doesnt change the fact that a cis person will be holding the knife and can feel enraged at a 'deception.' The only way to avoid that is to disclose early consistent with the above.

It fucking sucks.
>>
>>8420714
buttfuck nowhere missouri
>>
>>8420747
Move to the coast and disclose on the second or third date.

But mostly just move to the coast.
>>
>>8420737
>it fucking sucks
Why does early disclosure suck?
>>
>>8420696
1.) straight away
2.) don't get murdered
3.) I'm not trans, so IDK
>>
>>8420737
>REEEEEEEE IVE BEEN TRICKED
>TIME TO KILL PEOPLE
>>
>>8420696
the second you start planning on doing lewd with them

if they want to do stuff and you want to do stuff tell them "i have a dick btw"

or really just dont lie to them, and if they say stuff about your pussy just say you have actually have a dick

easy
>>
>>8420696
>tips for avoiding being murdered?
Males are inherently violent so be safe and date another transbian.
>>
>>8423204
>males are inherently violent
That isn't particularly nice, in my country half of domestic abuse is caused by women so I'd suggest that gender does not have anything to do with it and it is just a case of how and where they were raised and the values they hold.
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
>>
>>8423255
It's a fact that testosterone makes you violent.
Since males have more of it they're inherently more violent.
It's simple logic really...
>>
>>8423255
women caused domestic violence is not the same as men caused domestic violence
>>
>>8421866

Disclose to a stranger? A stranger wont give a shit and if you dont take the time to form some kind of bond to counteract the initial disgust of you being trans then you're going to be stuck outing yourself to every single person you ever meet. Great way to get killed in a dark alleyway by a case of Chinese whispers gone wrong.

Disclose too early when you're just friends? You may be disclosing to someone who hasnt formed a bond with you and views you as a mere acquaintence. If so, you risk getting outed by someone who just doesnt care and will cut contact.

Disclose when you are good friends? Probably okay if you know their views on /lgbt/ and specifically ask for their views on the /tttt/ part since a lot of people think lgbt just means lesbian rights. No real use in it since what good is coming out to a friend if you can otherwise cope with the loneliness of being trans by keeping it a secret?

Come out at any point after meeting someone for the first time, especially deeper into a romantic relationship, and it may be seen as a "deception." You can manage the risk of it happening but when people's Fundie Christian parents can accept them and medical professionals cant tell the difference between HRT and a broken arm, all bets are off. It's hyperbolic to say a bad outcome is guaranteed but it's more probable than anyone would ever expect.

It fucking sucks cos it can be a shitty situation no matter what you do.
>>
>>8423306
I guess that is true, but that doesn't mean they would attack you, people have morality, I can't imagine anyone attacking someone because of their gender, most people would either accept it or end the relationship.
Testosterone isnt the only component to violent behaviour of course.
>>
>>8423318
How isn't it? If someone attacks and abuses another person it is domestic violence, regardless of gender, the definition is the same.
>>
>>8423341
i kinda think like men hospitalize women more than women hospitalize men?
maybe men draw more blood?

fewer but more extreme cases of domestic violence???
>>
>>8423356
In my experience both are equally as bad.
I have seen men hospitalised with severe burns from women throwing boiling water on them and having to get thrown into A&E, I see this stuff, I spend plenty of time in hospital with my diabetes and the condition in my right eye, I've been in A&E plenty of times.
Claiming a woman can't harm a man as much as a man can harm a woman is technically underestimating someone due to their gender, isn't that sexist or something?
>>
>>8423335
you say that but my ex got the shit beaten out of him by people that i went to high school with specifically because he was gay. hicks just wanna murder us
>>
>>8423377
It's only sexist when it means women can't do something good. When it means only men can do something bad it's just stating facts.
>>
>>8420696
Don't.
I like such nice surprises, better yet if you make me sit down, close my eyes and then stuff it in my mouth.
>>
>>8423928
I would say to surprise fuck m me but one needs to prepare before hand for that and then It wouldn't be much of a surprise.
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 1242x2208px
Dont do this.
>>
>>8424039
Do do which part of it?
>>
>>8424055
Don't be a spooked faggot who suddenly hates a qt girl because she has a dick
>>8423927
>>
>>8424055

Try to pull off a Questionable Content "so this is me~" tier reveal when fragile masculinity is a thing.
>>
>>8424055
Feel guilt
>>
>>8424122
>Tfw no qt trans girlfriend that doesn't mind topping once in a while
>>
>>8420696
>Any tips for avoiding being murdered?
1. Before your disclosure conversation, get a virtual wingman. Somebody who knows where you're going and when, and that you can check in with periodically to make sure things don't go terribly wrong. Similarly, if things do go sour, this friend will also know your last location, so at least you can be rescued or avenged.
2. Have your disclosure conversation someplace public. Even violent fuckers are less likely to rip your shit if there are witnesses around. For safest results, use a coffee shop or similar where your wingman can keep an eye on things, or where the staff is sympathetic.
3. Unless the conversation goes enthusiastically positive, resist the urge to go back to their place afterward. Some folks have delayed-blast batshittery.
>>
>>8424146
I'd top you but only with a strap on
>>
>>8424156
You'd get no physical pleasure from it which is partially the turn on.
Also I hate rubber.
>>
File: lady.jpg (230KB, 550x769px) Image search: [Google]
lady.jpg
230KB, 550x769px
>>8420696
>avoiding being murdered

this is the price you pay for passing
if you allowed yourself to look a little more androgynous you wouldn't have to tell people
they would already know
>inb4 get out hon reeeeee
>>
>>8424167
Beggars can't be choosers
Hire a prostitute
>>
>>8424152
its depressing that people feel the need to be this paranoid

i dont think you are wrong for taking these precautions i just wish you didnt have to
>>
>>8424188
I'm not a degenerate, so no thank you.
>>
>>8424224
Getting fucked by a tranny is degenerate you scum
>>
>>8424240
No it isn't, faggot.
Prostitution is degenerate.
>>
File: corny.jpg (124KB, 435x750px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
124KB, 435x750px
>>8424224
>cocksucker calls other people degenerate

kek
>>
>>8424255
>Getting fucked by a dick
there is literally no frame in which this is not degeneracy unless you are a woman
>>
>>8424201
Some of those were actualy suggestions that have protected friends of mine, but much of my suggestions come from my hobby of developing "battle plans" for most situations.
If you want paranoid, I could go further, suggesting a tracking app that you can run on your phone so that the wingman can locate you in real-time.
>>
>>8424269
It's not degenerate if she's qt! STFU
>>
>>8424262
Prostitution
-no emotional connection.
-spread stds.
-prostitutes usually have no education and only contribution they make to society is spreading their legs.
-not getting pussy/boipucci yourself and instead paying for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>8424307
So yeah prostitution is degenerate
>>
>>8424315
So is homosex
>>
>>8424262
dude, nothing gets us Missourian's hornier than a healthy ear of cArn
>>
>>8424296
>virgin detected
>>
File: 1497126190159.jpg (37KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1497126190159.jpg
37KB, 600x582px
>>8424039

Tricks a straight guy into dating and having oral sex, get's all shocked when straight guys don't want to be tricked by other men into being a faggot and then kills self over own retarded oversight causing immense guilt to the other person that will last a lifetime.
>>
>>8424335
What specifically makes it degenerate?
>>
>>8424122
>>8424135
>>8424136
So many interpretations!
>>
>>8424039
>intelligent, funny, witty girl with nerdy interests
>passes so well he literally has no idea after 4 months of dating
>throws it all away in the most horrible way possible
All of my JUST. I would give up one, maybe two, non-essential internal organs to been a qt trans girl like that and this guy HAD it and decided he didn't want it. FUCK. It's like someone winning the lottery and throwing the winning ticket away in rage because they hate money. I hope this guy dies.
>>
>>8424122
Is gender the biggest Stirnerian spook of the modern age? I mean both the alt-right and the new left are waging a 'culture war' over it like it fucking matters while real issues go unadressed, and the government literally used the bathroom-bullshit to distract us from their illegal shenanigans.
>>
Online dating. This way you can disclose up front and in a safe fashion.
>>
>>8424201
It's not paranoia.

I'm rather muscular cishet dude and carry gun on me at almost all time. I still dude this sort of thing.

Shit happens and you can't never be too safe.
>>
>>8424539
I understand this is pretty triggering for you and rightfully so, but doing this:

a)she essentially did stereotypical "trapping"

b)she forced to him to make decision in matter of seconds, forcing knee jerk reaction
>>
>>8420696
>when is the best time to tell someone you have a dick?

I'm a guy and dont care if someone cis or trans. if the person has a dick then i'm not going to touch it or suck them off. will gladly do anal (give, not recieve) but thats about it.

i have a preference for girls with a vagina but its not a big deal, since theres such thing as surgery nowadays that can give that to anyone.

In short, find out if the guy is ok with trans women or not first (indirectly). that means no sex on first dates.
>>
>>8423199
>if they want to do stuff and you want to do stuff tell them "i have a dick btw"

how to get stabbed 101
>>
>>8420696
do dudes really kill transwomen for deceiving them?
I've heard bad stats about trans women being killed but I assumed it was mostly trans prosts in bad areas.
It's like dude if you look like a lady I'm not gonna kill you if you tell me you gotta dick senpai. maybe I'm just enlightened.
I get it's like a trust thing as well.
>>
>>8425088
In 1st world nation in Current Year+2 probably not.
Getting beaten slightly more probable, but still most western courts would treat it as hate crime so I acts like deterant.
>>
>>8425088
It still happens a lot, but mostly to non-whites. Nevertheless shit tons of rich white trannies take a day from their year of ignoring everyone else to do their "Day of Remembrance" vigils.
>>
>>8420696
I don't have these problems cause genetics suck but if I did I'd become an ice queen and not show any men any form of interest unless they have proven themselves not to be bigots if I did have to reveal my stutus it would be at an LGBT club and I wouldn't contact them again if they seemed disgusted or unsure. To be completely safe I'd only date bi guys and other trans girls cause I'm not even going down the rabbit hole of fuckery that is cis lesbian dating and cis female bi women could always have a jealous boyfriend waiting to smash my shit I'd still avoid chasers like the fucking plague tho unless they are hot I guess. In hindsight I guess I'm okay with not passing so long as I boymode forever no one will ever know who am I fucking kidding being trans fucking sucks even if you pass evidently fuck.

>>8424152
You're saving lives anon anyone that thinks this is paranoid obviously forgets how many trans women have lost their lives to straight dudes going ape shit.
>>
>>8424039
That's fucking embarrassing, what's wrong with trannies?
>>
>>8420696
DATE A FUCKING CHASER THAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL THE MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>8425905
I wonder who could behind this.
>>
>>8423255
Does your country have a problem with alcohol? I bet that's why so many women get violent. As for men it's obviously inherent
>>
>>8425910
Someone need to make a meme or a chaser peering around a post with this caption.
>>
>>8425917
Abuser apologist. I bet you call yourself a feminist too.
>>
>>8425926
How would you visually represent chaser tho?
>>
>>8425259
trip on korra
>>
>>8425259
Mostly by non-whites, too
>>
>>8425910
A tranny with actual common sense unlike you dumb bitches, you deserve to get murdered if you're this dumb.
>>
>>8428679
I see you posting on 8ch too, desperate much?
>>
>>8423927
Poe's Law
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (13KB, 202x268px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
13KB, 202x268px
>>8425259

>Non-whites more homophobic and transphobic
>Find a way to bitch about whitey anyway

Sick mental somersault, bro.
>>
>>8426378
thought bubble?
>>
>>8420696
Somewhere before things get intimate(like kissing or sex), but with enough time for him to get to know you, so he wouldn't ditch you immediately.
Also, tell him that in a public place so that both of you can easily withdraw if things go bad.
>>
>>8420696
is this actually ever really a problem? who tf would you be dating that would be so retarded as to not pick up on that you are trans almost immediately

also if you are dating people who you have fear of some kind of violence you need to like, prioritize getting out of bumfuck nowhere rather than trying to settle down in a relationship amidst abusive rednecks who give a fk if you are trans

this almost sounds like a bait question i dont understand why people think passing/living in heteronormative society is so important anyway straight people are psychos

only time you should be striving to pass for anything is in your work life when you are trying to pay bills
>>
>>8423204
I find some guys attractive(especially the cuter and less traditionally masculine ones) and I like penises, but men are often scary.
I'd gladly date another trans woman, but all the ones I might actually be compatible with already have long-term partners(obviously).
Finding a bi cis woman would also be nice, provided she wouldn't want me to penetrate her with my benis.
>>
File: 1496174725802.jpg (142KB, 640x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1496174725802.jpg
142KB, 640x1123px
>>8420696
As a straight guy who doesn't mind a feminine dick (I wouldn't touch it, though): straight away.

>Any tips for avoiding being murdered?
By telling as soon as possible.

Many guys will get really mad if you drop the bomb after you both are already romantically involved.
>>
>>8432217
Hello fellow cishet man, could you provide me with source?
>>
>>8432416
inCase
>>
>"There's only two genders anon, you can't just be a girl because you feel like one. That's why I voted for trump so this madness stops"
>>
>>8431955
>only time you should be striving to pass for anything is in your work life when you are trying to pay bills
um no? at least for me the overall goal is to pass 100%. that way people dont call me a fucking transvestite to my face anymore
>>
>>8420696
Immediately

100% of people who'd ever touch you are either closeted faggots who claim to be straight or actual fags.

Trying to hide the fact that your trans isn't an option
>>
>>8420696
When he tells you he has a vagina.
>>
>>8420696
I just have never made an attempt at voice training.
So I talk in a deep voice.
I look like a girl but when I open my mouth the jig is up.
So they know what they are getting from the start.
And I have to say it hasn't scared anyone away.
I think the men who are attracted to me enjoy the fact that I look feminine but that I have a working penis and I use it on them.
>>
>>8420696
As soon as possible you mentally deranged fuck. This is why trannies are strangled, because they're fucking stupid.
>>
>>8437288
>I think the men who are attracted to me enjoy the fact that I look feminine but that I have a working penis and I use it on them.
that's called them being gay, anon
>>
>>8423318
>violence caused by women isn't ad bad as violence caused by men.

Can anyone spot the Lesbian Domestic Abuse apologist?
>>
>>8423185
>tricking hetero people into homosexual sex
kinda understandable 2bh
it's basically rape by deception
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.