[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are bi people s noisy? they act like they're the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

why are bi people s noisy? they act like they're the most discriminated out of everyone despite being the lowest risk/most boring people ever.
>>
>>8397675
>tfw your sexuality gets invalidated even more than bi people's do
>>
>>8397693
>tfw people online pretend the meme sexualities are real

Let me guess, you're an "asexual demiromantic" and also a dragonkin with the soul of Queen Tiamat?
>>
File: questions.png (155KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
questions.png
155KB, 381x381px
>>8397693
what sexuality?
>>
>>8397738
That describes me ironically well but no my sexuality isn't a tumblr meme.
>>
File: 1455008941501.gif (2MB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
1455008941501.gif
2MB, 600x335px
>>8397762
Well don't hold us in suspense, Anon. What are you?
>>
>>8397675
>being the lowest risk/most boring people ever.
Yeah, being mentally stable, not having a stereotypical cookie-cutter fag personality, and not having AIDS is sooooo boring.
>>
>>8397757
>>8397789
Please nobody get triggered, I'm agp.
>>
File: 1464327798541.gif (480KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1464327798541.gif
480KB, 434x444px
>>8397813
If one thing could trigger me even more than the tumblr meme sexualities do, it would be the blanchardian meme sexualities...
>>
>>8397823
I knew I shouldn't have said...
>>
>>8397675
When will the switcheroos understand they don't exist?
>>
>>8397675
Apparently they're even more, or at least just as much discriminated than gay people, and when I first heard about that I couldn't believe my ears because I've always been envious of them and I've several straight friends who are too

I think if I could choose a sexual orientation for me it'd probably be bi instead of being uninterestingly gay

Think of all the possibilities! Lucky them!
>>
>>8397813
That's not a "sexuality" - that's a fetish.

Fucks sake anon, I'm a degenerate faggot who gets off by jerking it in a piss soaked diaper, but you don't hear me claiming to be "diapersexual."
>>
>>8398654
It is a sexuality though...

This is just what I said, I get erased even more than the bis.
>>
>>8398662
Fuck off.

Sexuality = sexual orientation, which =/= fetish.
>>
>>8397950

Bisexuals get discriminated against by straight and by gay people. So yes we are the most discirminated.
>>
>>8398710
People being dicks to you isn't fucking discrimination. By that logic fatties are oppressed.
>>
>>8398729

Fatties are discriminated, yes. Duh. Were you expecting me to say "hmmm yeah I guess you are right fat people aren't discriminated?". Personally I am glad I am not fat and I try to avoid being fat as much as possible not just in terms of health but in terms of social consequences aka getting discriminated.
>>
>>8398676
It is a sexual orientation. Please stop erasing me.
>>
>>8397675
technically they are more discriminated against than regular gays (no homophobe is ok with bisexuals + the hate they get from regular gays) but i see nothing wrong with it because its a meme/slut sexuality (especially in women)
>>
File: erasure.jpg (32KB, 350x181px) Image search: [Google]
erasure.jpg
32KB, 350x181px
>>8398747
>Please stop erasing me.
Are you a time traveler? Because erasure is pretty heavy...
>>
>>8398710
The key difference here is that facing that discrimination is a choice. Only a piddling 9% of bisexuals actually settle down with same-sex partners. Bis can choose to abstain entirely from same-sex relations - and many do. Stay with your het partner, keep your mouth shut, and nobody will ever be any wiser unless you choose to broadcast muh identity.

We don't get a choice.
>>
>>8399163
If dating an opposite-sex partner is a choice for bisexuals then it's a choice for homos too.
>>
>>8397675
risk of what?
>>
>>8399171
>bi, meaning two
>homo, meaning one

really maneuvers the mangoes
>>
>>8399313
homo means "same" or "human" retard. Mono means one.
>>
>>8399374
>what is context
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-142050.png (184KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-142050.png
184KB, 480x854px
How about this one.

Mostly top bisexual male, masculine and discreet. Tgirls and girls look at me like I'm weird but gaus love me until I tell them I like SOME this.

Labeled gay by the straight crowd and gross by the gays. So tell me how explaining this to anyone who is a partner isn't fucking suicide if they decide to black mail me? Hmm? Ya thought so. You don't want to be bisexual and proud to be who you are. It's like a black guy at a clan rally out there in the street.

There are literally humans who will outright accost and assault you just for being bisexual. God only knows who told who and you can see the disgraceful hatred those morons have on their face the second they find out.

Just fucking deal with it. Ya, right. Straight people are the most disrespectful people about the bisexual thing.

Pretty sure JFK was bisexual.
>>
>>8399163
>The key difference here is that facing that discrimination is a choice. Only a piddling 9% of bisexuals actually settle down with same-sex partners. Bis can choose to abstain entirely from same-sex relations - and many do. Stay with your het partner, keep your mouth shut, and nobody will ever be any wiser unless you choose to broadcast muh identity.
Uhh, yeah except people still discriminate. Lot of lesbians especially will bash on bisexual women who settle down with men.

>We don't get a choice.
LGs can ALSO keep their mouths shut and date the opposite sex too, in fact that was the norm for LG until recently.
>>
>>8399385
Something that doesn't work with that joke either way. Because homo never means one in any context.
>>
>>8399466
>homosexuals, attracted to one sex; their natal sex
>bisexual, attracted to both sexes; regardless of natal sex

I wasn't making a joke, I was making a point that homosexuals don't have the same "choice" of attraction that bisexual do, try not to be so literal next time
>>
>>8399505
Homos have exactly the same choice as bisexuals, despite the differences in attraction.
>>
>>8399525
If one can choose either an be happy and the another can choose only one and be happy their choices are hardly the same. I know, I should have stopped replying to you after my first post, but I seem to be irresistibly drawn to autistic dickheads on Haitian share trading forums
>>
>>8399505
No. Your joke was intended as a double entendre, because you literally believed, ignorantly, that "one" was one of the meanings of "homo."

Backtrack all you want. Everyone in the universe is marveling at what an idiot you are.
>>
>>8399553
>If one can choose either an be happy and the another can choose only one
But that's not what either orientation means.
>>
>>8399625
The point they're trying to make is that bisexual people, by definition, can potentially find love, happiness, and sexual fulfillment with either gender - meaning they have the choice to happily fall into a heterosexual relationship, start a family, and avoid all the stigma associated with homosexuality. Gays do not have this choice. Therefore, bisexuals are privileged assholes. The end.
>>
>>8399666
For the last time, it's not a choice.
>>
>>8399673
You're right - in the case of bisexuality, it's a privilege. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
File: point_missed.gif (55KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
point_missed.gif
55KB, 300x200px
>>8399689
>>
>>8399720
Yes, the point did go over your head. It was big of you to admit to that.
>>
My ex wife claimed both herself and I, demisexual

Is it to be hated??
>>
>>8399666
Not op but are you suggesting that the want of the same sex is gone after starting a het relationship? Or that just because
They have more options bis are automatically 'privledged' or just act more entitled?
>>
>>8399773
>Not op but are you suggesting that the want of the same sex is gone after starting a het relationship?

No. Are you an idiot? The "want" of any relationship outside of one's own is a cross anyone can bear, gay, straight, or bi. The point is that bisexuals have the option of a happy, fulfilling heterosexual relationship free from stigma which homosexuals do not. That is, by definition, a privilege. No quotation marks necessary. I thought that was pretty clear.
>>
>>8399744
It's pretty cringey to me when people say shit like that...
>>
File: 1928412781925.png (259KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1928412781925.png
259KB, 411x412px
>>8397950
>>8398710
>can literally choose to be straight
>wtf i'm oppressed!
Coming from a bisexual...
>>
I tend to like bisexual guys personality wise and I don't care if they end up hitching their wagon to a woman, having babies and all that. I get the whole muh genes and muh lineage thing.

I don't understand why they get so much flack, or claim to get flack.

If someone wants to go run off and make babies, or just fuck a woman, or marry one, more power to him.

Fags should stop trying to be possessive of bi's sexuality.

Bi guys typically are fun to date, usually act like actual men, are the type you'd want to go camping with, and act the way gay guys often find desirable.

If gay men hate bis, it's because they hate what they want but can't get.
>>
>>8397675
Being oppressed is popular now. Everyone needs some form of repression so they can go on social media and talk about solidarity and how the world needs to be fixed so unique special snowflakes like them can be freed from the tyranny of their oppressors.

In reality though, people don't fall into vast groups like that. People are a mixture of advantages and disadvantages in society regardless of some arbitrary trait they possess, and even if they are more disadvantages than someone else none of it matters because life isn't fair and it never will be, so they should just get the fuck over it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.