[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice mtf Gf (4yrs) wanted a poly relationship. >Said yes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1679.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1679.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
Advice
mtf Gf (4yrs) wanted a poly relationship.
>Said yes. (She got a gf)
She wanted an orchiectomy.
>Said yes. (Sex drive dwindled away)
Gf's lesbian gf needed a place to stay.
>Said yes. (Day 3/90)

So I am now in a sexless relationship, living with my poly mtf gf and her lesbian mtf gf, where they have sex for money and I am pretty much dry, except for rare days.
It's gotten to a point where I am feeling depressed anytime I think of her. Her gf is super nice, and she isn't a problem at all, but if my gf gets the "rare" urge, they're fine.

I'm kind of big, so she originally had to train up to take me. But since she doesn't care for sex, she doesn't and all past attempts leading to this were painful and thus resulted in our current situation.

I've become the one thing I feared most when she first brought up polyamory, a cuck, and I want to find the most reasonable way to think about this while seeking a fair solution.

"Sex isn't everything"
"She doesn't owe me anything"
"She loves me"

I can't ask her for a way to think about this because she'll just cry and say "sorry" over and over until I either cave or till her gf consoles her, but no solution is in sight.

Can someone help change my mindset or provide some kind of solution? I'm not as happy as I usually am and I feel like I'm gonna be more and more depressed as time goes on.
>>
I mean if you're not happy like this then she isn't really doing her job of making you comfortable with all this.

Like poly relationships are hard as fuck to manage but she should either find a solution for this or you're going to have to tell her you're not comfortable with this type of relationship after all and ask her to pick either of you.
>>
>>8397205
>where they have sex for money and I am pretty much dry
Offer to pay?

>I've become the one thing I feared most when she first brought up polyamory, a cuck
You can't be cucked by a girl silly.
>>
>>8397277
Camming isn't the same as prostitution though.

...nice dubs
>>
>>8397232
But you can't just tell someone to stop being in a poly relationship. That's literally telling someone to stop seeing someone they love for another.

You are right, she hasn't made much decision or come up with any ideas on how to solve this since we started. It's always been me, coping, dealing, and making sacrifices. But I can't just switch to an ultimatum like that.
>>
>>8397205
Sounds like you aren't compatible and should break up
>>
>>8397319
i mean look, you are also in a poly relationship right now lol.

Like when you're in an initially monogamous relationship and then realize you'd rather be in a poly relationship, the person you're currently with has to be cool about that - otherwise it's cheating. And then person you're with can stop being cool about it at some point and not want to be in a poly relationship anymore. That's perfectly fine as well.

Like if you don't feel satisfied in your relationship now then there's clearly a problem and she's largely responsible for helping you deal with that.

Like look I had an offer from someone who wanted to be in a poly relationship with me and i didn't want to because I simply can't handle two people at once and would much rather prefer to focus all of my time on my girlfriend I have now and I know I wouldn't be able to satisfy the emotional needs of the other person and would make them feel left out. So me and my gf agreed to decline that offer.
>>
>>8397338
You might be right. I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to at least be as happy with her again as we once were. It'll most likely have to end due to other factors at work, but I just didn't want to come to that conclusion on my own.
>>
>>8397350
And I have tried on several occasions to find and be in a relationship with someone else, but I guess I'm just too big an oddball to find someone else in my area.

I was sure I could balance two, but never got the chance so I've just had to sit with theirs on my mind, which wasn't bad, until the sex stopped, and then I only felt worse when her gf moved in and realized what I had done.

I think I only agreed to being poly because I lacked the confidence that she would be satisfied with just me while we were together. But yeah, I don't feel like this relationship has had effort from both parties. I'll have to talk with her when I get home.
>>
>>8397299
It's not prostitution when you're her boyfriend.
>>
>>8397405
>I think I only agreed to being poly because I lacked the confidence that she would be satisfied with just me while we were together.

:/
dude yeah that doesn't sound healthy, I'm sorry.
You were basically coerced into a poly relationship (even though your girlfriend probably didn't realize it).

Look it's very unfortunate but I personally wouldn't feel comfortable being in that relationship.
So yeah do talk about it extensively.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.