[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After years as identifying as bisexual...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: OkCupid_thumb230.png (99KB, 560x487px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid_thumb230.png
99KB, 560x487px
I've come to realize that "heteroflexible" is actually more of an accurate label for me, as cringey as that sounds.

There's no denying it though, I'm basically 85-90% straight, even though I'm highly tuned in on that bit of gay in me.

Do LGBT people have an issue with the term? I can't help but feel it just fits me better.
>>
>>8396003
Hetflex and homoflex aren't cringey
What is cringy is what I had to describe it as to my mom when she didn't understand homoflex
>Homoromantic bisexual
Call yourself a heteroromantic bisexual and people will call you a snowflak
>>
The thing is that even as a heteroflexible guy I'm still open to the possibility of falling in love with a guy, it's actually almost happened sort of, crushes and all... so it's weird. I feel like with heteroflexible people only think of it in terms of sex, but for me it's the possibility of romance as well.
>>
>>8396003
Heteroflexible suits me too
>>
Heteroflexible IS bisexual, it's just a specifically kind of bisexual

It contains more information than merely "bi", it means "bi + preference for females"

So it's probably best to use it if it fits you, if you prefer accuracy > inaccuracy
>>
>Heteroflexible
What's that. What difference between just bisexual
>>
>>8396065

preference for females
>>
>>8396075

or rather preference for opposite gender
>>
ok my solution is to identify as BOTH bi and heteroflexible
>>
>>8396045
>>8396008
I don't see the advantage of explaining that you're heterosexual to curious friends & senpai who are curious about your love life when every second time you see them you're having to introduce a new boy/girlfriend.

I fear being judged as a special sexuality snowflake.
>>
>>8396003
Suits me also
>>
maybe instead of looking for a different term just say what you're saying in here, bi with a preference. if you have to explain a word that has that meaning you might as well just go with the short explanation. less chance of people taking it weird, and if they think having a preference means you're not bi you've got a new litmus test for critical thinking skill
>>
>>8396045
>>8396075
It's not simply a preference for females. It's attraction to females but with the option to switch to attraction to the guy who can make you feel the right way.
>>
>>8396560
the preference just means attracted to women more often than men, as i always understood it. doesn't negate being equally or most attracted to a singular guy

do people use 'preference' differently?
>>
>>8396003
It's all just labels and those have a tendency to change over time and mean different things to different people. The important thing is that you seem to understand and feel comfortable with your particular form of bisexuality. No problem there..
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.