[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm resolved to end my relationship of 6 years today. Finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: broken-heart-and-faith.jpg (37KB, 760x507px) Image search: [Google]
broken-heart-and-faith.jpg
37KB, 760x507px
I'm resolved to end my relationship of 6 years today. Finally going to break up with my manipulative and unfaithful boyfriend. Please reassure me that I can do it and give advice if you have it.

He is going to cry and beg to stay together. Like non stop sobbing and tears its what he always does. I need to get out because I have actually lost my mind.

Today is the end.
>>
File: 1473229334663.jpg (34KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1473229334663.jpg
34KB, 500x305px
Just remember the crying and begging are manipulations too, and that if he really cared about you he would've gotten better by now or let you go You've only got one incredibly short life that is going to be mostly terrible, don't let this part be terrible too if you can help it, and you can.
>>
>>8393833
It's him or you anon

You know its the right thing, don't let any emotional appeals cloud the truth
>>
You're an ass-hole. You're obviously part of the problem too. Six years together? You've had a hand in it too.

You won't find anyone again, nor do you deserve it.
>>
>>8394188

what the fuck do you know? I hope a sociopath runis your life too so you'll never say such stupid shit again
>>
File: 1494996545455.jpg (30KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494996545455.jpg
30KB, 500x409px
>>8394220
>>
>>8394220
>what the fuck do you know?

More than you, apparently. I've dealt with people like you - you always make it seem like it's the other's fault, but in reality, it's always yours - always playing the victim, when in reality their partner became distant and unfaithful in response to their indifferent and cold treatment.

Actually, you should leave him, so he can find someone that will actually love passionately, rather than your cold, lifeless hearth.
>>
>>8394245

Do you have any idea how many times I've tried to leave? I'm literally his only friend because he has driven everyone else away. Do you know what it's like to have your lover make you cry because they're bored? And then after you have finally shed tears they cheer you up and you crave their affection so badly because they're the only person who knows your pain because you're too afraid to tell anybody else what your life is actually like? And to go through this over and over and it fucks you up in the head.

I've been called every insult imaginable. Told I'm a fucking dumbass for not doing things right, having every one of my actions criticized by him. You have no idea what its like to be in an abusive relationship. I guess your troll post was a success because you got me pissed off. Victim blaming scum shit.

You're a cheater aren't you? You think its fine to just keep using somebody even as you get your sex from other people. You know who has never cheated in this relationship? Me. I haven't.

You know who made a bunch of promises that were all broken? He did.

You know who has a job? Me
You know who pays rent? Me
Who buys the food?
Pays for the dog?
I do

so FUCK you
>>
Threads like these make me happy I've decided to never begin a realtionship
>>
>>8394315
>I'm literally his only friend

Le pity love affair
>>
>>8394315
Don't listen to the anon,you are a trustworthy unbelievable good person,you shouldn't let people abuse of your good heart.
I'm sorry for this,it's always horrible when your partner doesn't understand you,the person that for you matters the most.
>>
File: cute_insect.png (56KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
cute_insect.png
56KB, 493x402px
>>8394315
Be my bf, Anon! You're a beautiful person :3
>>
File: IMG_20170605_220030.jpg (75KB, 485x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_220030.jpg
75KB, 485x512px
>>8393833
Good luck, buckaroo. Sending you good vibes.
>>
>>8393833
>give advice if you have it.

find a place to live before you break up with him in case he gets violent.
>>
File: RGUTQLLG.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
RGUTQLLG.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>8393833
Is he hot?
How big is his dick?
Is he a top?

I'll take him off your hands.
I love it when they cry and beg.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.