[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a >mostly Straight, >not so White (cis)male going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
As a >mostly
Straight, >not so
White (cis)male going to the most lgbt club/bar in my town...how well would I be received?
>>
>>8393773
Unless you tell someone everyone would just assume you are into guys.

Unless the club is located somewhere in Germany at around the year 1938 your race shouldn't matter.
>>
I'm considerably inexperienced.
I've been with an older woman, a cute guy I really wanted things to work
out with but didnt...a cis/genderqueer who became my wife for almost 3 years whom I loved deeply...and very recently, I failed but tried with an FTM I like...
I guess I don't know exactly what I want...
I'm here asking for advice I guess from the only community that's shown me solace...
>>
File: 1490907321121.jpg (14KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490907321121.jpg
14KB, 480x336px
>>8394014
You sound like you got a lot of baggage.

I'll tell you right now that if you're going to a club to meet and fuck someone it's not going to make you happy. If you want to talk about something in particular I'm around to talk about it.
>>
>>8394250
Thank you...sometimes I just absolutely need someone's perspective being I pysch myself, I feel so blind to how I feel sometimes...I love girls & guys and MTFs & FTMs...genders never really been a concern of mine, if I like someone, I like someone...I really want SOMEthing to work with someone I feel like I could love...and maybe it's just me realizing very late that I could feel like I can forget about that lost love with whatever I can subject myself to...
>>
File: cute-piglet.jpg (25KB, 448x325px) Image search: [Google]
cute-piglet.jpg
25KB, 448x325px
>>8394421
iktf, I felt like that for a long time. I'm mtf and all through middle school and highschool I felt like things would never work out for me ever. Eventually I just stopped fixating on finding someone to love and I focused on other things like work and making friends. After like a year or two, I found my current boyfriend and something just clicked. Life sucks sometimes but it can be amazing too.

I think it's important to not focus on the negatives of your life and keep your eyes forward. I know that sounds cheesy and it's not really that simple. What im trying to say is life isn't predictable and it's completely unfair, but we each only have 80 years on this planet if we're lucky. Hang in there anon, we're all just trying to find ourselves and make the most out of this life.

I'm sorry if this sounds preachy, I'm at work and posting on my phone between customers so it might be a little ramble. I just hope it's helpful.
>>
>>8393773
Aw man dude fuck off. Lgbt bars and clubs are being ruined by straight men and women. Shit there's Yelp reviews of retards like you who go to gay bars then complain about being hit on or the lesbians aren't hot enough for you.

But since you're here, why the fuck do you feel the need to do this shit? Seriously?

Even worse is you guys are now on gay dating sites trying to virtue signal by making gay friends. I want a bf not some progressive pretender who needs brownie points for some chick most likely
>>
>>8393773
You'd be fine if you do two things
>One, don't get pissy if dudes hit on you
>Two, don't hit on the girls at all
>>
>>8394666
This dude is "mostly" straight
From his posts he is straightup bi/pansexual
>>
>>8394666
And women who get mad when gay guys aren't attracted to them
>>
>>8394697
>Mostly straight
>Bi or pan
You misspelled: biscum ree
>>
>>8394519
Thank you so much mtf Anon, I can tell you care...thank you...
>>8394666
I said it before...I don't know precisely what I want...and I don't assume anything in the LGBT community, therefore I don't rly hit on anybody pls chill ._.
>>8394688
Didn't plan on either :+
>>8394697
Thanks for standing up for me Anon :8

Honestly Bois & grils, I like you all equally and I'm just trying to find out what my problem is...please don't reject me :/
>>
Gay anon here. I'm too shy to go to a gay bar what do
OP I need cuddles
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>8395284
I hope you find yourself OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.