[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel asexual but im not sure that's a real thing. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1485876752065.png (266KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1485876752065.png
266KB, 600x691px
I feel asexual but im not sure that's a real thing.

The basic gesalt here is that I've never been strongly attracted to anyone since puberty. Or rather I only get attracted to maybe 1 in 100,000 people that I see. In 21 years I've only beed attracted to 3 people in my life and 2 of those times were in high school. This seems extremely abnormal for someone with a dik n balls. Everyone else seems to experience attraction completely differently than I do. I remember that whenever my friends would talk about girls they would always give a score closer to 8 or so. Mine was always 5ish. They thought something was wrong with me.

>Maybe you're gay.

Same thing happens with men though. That very last person I was attracted to of the 3 was a guy but most men and women are just meh or below. Not really attractive.

Is there something wrong with me? Does anyone really have any advice or insight?

Im mtf 3 months hrt if that means anything.
>>
Well let me explain my asexualness and maybe you can relate. Iv'e never felt horny or the urge to masturbate and never really have, and iv'e had multiple sexual partners and relationships but dont feel a thing or get excited. I just really hate sex and feel like its a waste a time, and even growing up I had to force myself to find someone attractive or have a crush to fit in.
>>
>>8391299
The people you felt attraction to, were you emotionally invested?
>>
>>8391327
Not the first two but the last one yeah. We worked together for a year but I really didn't like his girlfriend because he was much more attractive than her and even though he was sort of a starving artist type he was so cute I just wanted to hug him all the time. He wanted to make movies and be a director but lufe etc. We spent alot of time together and hung out alot and became really good friends but we haven't talked since his gf cucked him and they broke up. I think he moved away because they lived together which is really sad. I just wanted to see him follow his dreams and cuddle with him.
>>
>>8391324
>and even growing up I had to force myself to find someone attractive or have a crush to fit in.
I did this too. I feel so stupid in retrospect.
>>
>>8391324
Wait so you never fapped at all?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.